• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

I Need Material And Movies To Promote SIKHISM In Our Area For New Generation

Don't you think ! We have to make some promotional movies on Sikhism to promote Sikhi

• Through Seminars

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Through E-mails

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

manpreet.3sw

SPNer
Oct 12, 2005
I am Manpreet Singh from India and Web Developer by Profession and Gursikh.

If anyone have any stuff related to Sikhism Promotion, please send it to me and tell your charges for that.

Hope will get answer soon...

Jul 10, 2006
Bhagat Singh your drawings are amazing!!!!.
Do you by any chance have cool art work for the young ones (Sikhi related) that I could use on a website.

BhagatSingh

SPNer
Apr 24, 2006
Bhagat Singh your drawings are amazing!!!!.
Do you by any chance have cool art work for the young ones (Sikhi related) that I could use on a website.
Well, I have stuff like the stuff on my gallery. But it really depends on what kind of stuff u want. If it's not sikhi related. Ill make it sikhi related.

I am working on this personal project, and i am hoping to make a comic out of it. Its kind of like the xmen, except there are Sikh characters. And the overall feel is "Sikh", for example, mutant energies can best be absorbed if the mutant has long hair, so the strongest mutant is the one with the longest hair (Kes- who is able to grow his hair to unbelivable lengths, etc). I believe two of those mutant characters are up in my gallery. One of them is in my sig as well.
I showed some of my sketches to kids entering their teen years, while I was volunteering in camps, and they seemed to love it, and I love doing these kinds of things!

And it also depends on what kind of website, your gona use the artwork in.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM