• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

How Will People Know That This Is A Sikh Household?"

Aug 28, 2012
Pune
How will people know that this is a Sikh household?"."STORY OF PUNJAB POLICE"The mother asked her son,"If U giv me permission, can I take Amrit on 300th anniversry?"The son replied,"Mother! Wat is more better than doin this.Take Amrit!"The mother replied, "When I come home wearing a KIRPAN,people will talk back to me n say that I am wearinga gatraa kirpaan&my son has his head shaven n dishonours his Kesh."The mother folded her hands n told her son that she is not asking him to take Amrit but at least at leaststop cutting his hair n wear a turban for her sake so that she could take Amrit.The son agreed to respect his mother's wishes.Everyday as his beard grew, the young man thought whilst looking in the mirror: "shall I cut my hair today or tomorrow?" But he never got around to trimming his beard.By now he had a Dastaar on his head n his mother was Amritdhari.As soon as the young man's beard had fully grown hedidn't feel like cutting it. He did Ardaas to Guru Gobind Singh jee, "O Kalgee-dhar Sache Paatishaah! Please protect me! Please guard me! When I sit with my friends they will say that have I not found ashaving blade and will say "shall we give you a blade" . They will laugh...".A friend teased him so he decided to cut his hairAt barbr shop wen he sat he was blind n came outThe man then re-entered barber's shop.He sat on barber's chair ready to get his hair cut,& den again light in his eyes went n he began to feel dizzy.3rd tim of goin outside & comin back inside barber's shop,He decided 4th tim not to shave.He den didArdaas,"O Kalgee-dhar Sache-Paatishaa h! You are Great!Are you that close to a Sikh Dat you heard my Mother's Ardaas!My mother had said dat may my son never cut his hair. O Guru Gobind Singh! U loved me so much dat every tim I think of cutting my hair I go blind."

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
i think its the Barber that should go blind..then he cant cut any more hairs..ha ha

Btw I had a Nanaksaree "Sikh" renting my house once. He slowly fell behind in his rental payments but being a fellow sikh i gave him a lot of leeway...the moment he realised my weakness.(perceived) he thought he could get away with more. So he began to tell me tales of How thieves used to enter his house and steal EVERYTHING..BUT not the GOLUCK kept in fornt of a photo of Baba nand Singh of nanaksar. The Thief when caught confessed that he knew the Goluck contained way more CASH than all the other things he stole..BUT everytime he carried off the Goluck..he became BLIND...and his sight would come back once he put it back..I told him come with me..YOU OWE ME six Months rent..I will TAKE that GOLUCK...and IF I GO BLIND..I will TRANSFER MY HOUSE to YOU legally for FREE. I took that so called Goluck...and the Baba just continued to stare into space as he sat there in meditation...and after counting out my 6 months rent, i gave the nanaksariah a week to vacate my house. My EYESIGHT is even BETTER NOW...as I have a Better Tenant as well.

Hardip Singh

SPNer
Jan 14, 2009
i think its the Barber that should go blind..then he cant cut any more hairs..ha ha

Btw I had a Nanaksaree "Sikh" renting my house once. He slowly fell behind in his rental payments but being a fellow sikh i gave him a lot of leeway...the moment he realised my weakness.(perceived) he thought he could get away with more. So he began to tell me tales of How thieves used to enter his house and steal EVERYTHING..BUT not the GOLUCK kept in fornt of a photo of Baba nand Singh of nanaksar. The Thief when caught confessed that he knew the Goluck contained way more CASH than all the other things he stole..BUT everytime he carried off the Goluck..he became BLIND...and his sight would come back once he put it back..I told him come with me..YOU OWE ME six Months rent..I will TAKE that GOLUCK...and IF I GO BLIND..I will TRANSFER MY HOUSE to YOU legally for FREE. I took that so called Goluck...and the Baba just continued to stare into space as he sat there in meditation...and after counting out my 6 months rent, i gave the nanaksariah a week to vacate my house. My EYESIGHT is even BETTER NOW...as I have a Better Tenant as well.

Gyanni jee,
Nice one. One should act with these people this way only. Guru Sahib has rightly said " Jinn munn horr mukh horr...."

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM