• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

How To Pray & Recieve What You Want?

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Rajbinderji

I think you have a Big Heart that is full of compassion. And what you are explaining very well here is that each person's inner pain cannot compared to another's. It is wrong to say that the pain of one person is greater or more important or more worthy of respect than the trouble of someone else.

The couple you describe has both the unhappiness and disappointment of not conceiving, but also the death of unborn children, and the ridicule and scorn of people around them. Support them best you can with words of encouragement and the loyalty of a friend.

Thanks

Mai Harinder Kaur

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Oct 5, 2006
British Columbia, Canada
It's a painful situation. I'm sorry, but it's the truth that the Sikh community seems to have this kind of self-righteous cruelty down to an almost an art form.

I will now sound like a broken record: If it is the Hukam of Vaheguru, it will occur. If it is not, it won't.

You cannot bargain with God (by any name) if for no other reason than that you have nothing to bargain with.

As for praying for this or that (broken record), if it is the Hukam of Vaheguru for you to pray, you will pray. If it is not, you won't.

I wish there were some way, I could convey the beauty and perfection of all this, but it's useless even to try.

Your friends have my deepest sympathy. I know how badly this can hurt.

Chardi kala. Yes, even now!

:ice:

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
1 jo mangey thakur apne ty soi soi devey.
2 jo kich paia so eka var.
God has placed every thing for us all that would need now or in furure.
with this insight we dont even have to pray.
The birds fly away hundreds of miles, who feeds their little ones?
when a new chick comes out from egg it has enough food in the form of unabsorbed yolk such chiks can live more than 24 hrs and are flown to their destinations all over the world.
God who has brought you in this world looks after you all your life. All that we need is faith.
mahanbir singh

All is right within, Like point # 1-- Jo mangey thakur apne te soi soi devey... and # 2 jo kich paia so eka var...
Now when in life we know we need something, and want to pray for it, then we know how to ask for it as well..........only thing is----------Do we really truly consider HIM our Thakur?????
The day we do-- every thought starts to materialise by itself-- you pray or you dont... doesn't matter........you ask or you dont... it just happens...

'State of mind' brings all that has been already provided.....

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM