• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

India How Congress Invented A 'Sant'

Jan 6, 2005
Metro-Vancouver, B.C., Canada
How Congress invented a 'sant'

vindrawale--1_350_070812041954.jpg

LINK: http://indiatoday.intoday.in/story/...ngress-sanjay-gandhi-zail-singh/1/204348.html

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
They LEARNT this TRICK from their BRITISH MASTERS....who had "transformed" their Military Sikh recruits into "SANTS" and sent them out to CAPTURE the SIKH mind and Psyche....Also INVENTED charismatic and MIRACLOUS stories of them..."Sant Ji was supposed to be on Parade...but he was Meditating..and thus WAHEGURU took his form and participated in the Parade for Sant Ji...or Sant Ji weny AWOL..but Waheguur Ji took his place at the Military camp..blah blah blah....The FIRST such BRITISH INVENTION was Sant ATTAR SINGH of MASTUANNA....whose Chela was a Double MA and LLB Baba TEJA SINGH who is NOW being slowly changed to SANT TEJA SINGH by the Barru (SAHIB) cheleh of Attar singh Mastuanna....MASTUANNA (SAHIB) is also the Headquarters of the FAKE SANT who has BUILT a FAKE DOUBLE PIRATED COPYCAT Harmandar sahib !!!

Just do a Background Check and you will see just How Many Sants are form the British ARMY...also includes the Radha Soami GURUS....and others....

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
The Rajiv Longowal Accord was born DEAD...( Still Born ) and Bhajna Laal of haryana had publicly declared that IF Chandigarh was transferred to Punjab NOT a SINGLE SIKH would be ever ALLOWED into HARYANA !! This same BL was the CM of Haryana who did maximum insulting the Sikhs during the Commonwealth games in Delhi...

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
FACT: The British Imperial state, upon expanding and entering into the independent Panjaab in 1849, introduced white robed SANT BABE, to confuse, divide and destroy the mainstream Khaalsa Panth. 'Holy men' had already been a device for controlling the masses across South Asia for centuries upon centuries, used by Brahmins and Mullahs (both condemned in Guru Granth Sahib as men with butchers knifes, as a metaphoric description of their oppressive mind games over mass people). The British adopted this same tool against the powerful and cogent Sikh movement, which established itself as a sovereign, independent force in PANJAAB. Confuse, mislead, distract and divide the Sikhs. Undermine and dissipate their thinking, their unity and loyalty from one collective Granth, one collective Guru and one collective Panth. Introduce artificial holy men as a means of breaking the Sikh mind. Ban the vigorous, unifying, colour of Khaalsa blue, the blue captivating Khaalsa Nishaan Sahib, the gripping blue dhamaala. Replace it with men in white robes. With submissive, miniature white dastaars. Introduce the treacherous and conformist, compliant patiala style turban (commonly worn today!). Ban the dhamala. Ban blue clothing. This was the policy of the British raaj in Panjaab.

AND this EXACT SAME POLICY is followed by the DELHI ADMIN...for PUNJAB..since 1947....Nirankaris, namdharees, Beas Babas, Asutosh, Nirmal babas, etc etc etc...in fact MORE BABAS than SIKHS exist today in Punjab.

History Check: How many SANT BABAS were picked by Guru Gobind Singh ji for the PANJ PYARAS in 1699 ?? NOT ONE.
How many SANT BABAS are MARTYRS in SIKH HISTORY ?? NONE...

TODAY look at ANY Picture of PANJ PYARAS laying foundation stones..almost certain ALL will eb SANT BABAHS....some going under K{censored}wa babahs, others as SewaPanthi babas, others under Nirmaliahs, Udasis, this SAMPARDAI and THAT SAMPARDAI.......

Hardip Singh

SPNer
Jan 14, 2009
They LEARNT this TRICK from their BRITISH MASTERS....who had "transformed" their Military Sikh recruits into "SANTS" and sent them out to CAPTURE the SIKH mind and Psyche....Also INVENTED charismatic and MIRACLOUS stories of them..."Sant Ji was supposed to be on Parade...but he was Meditating..and thus WAHEGURU took his form and participated in the Parade for Sant Ji...or Sant Ji weny AWOL..but WaheGuru Ji took his place at the Military camp..blah blah blah....The FIRST such BRITISH INVENTION was Sant ATTAR SINGH of MASTUANNA....whose Chela was a Double MA and LLB Baba TEJA SINGH who is NOW being slowly changed to SANT TEJA SINGH by the Barru (SAHIB) cheleh of Attar singh Mastuanna....MASTUANNA (SAHIB) is also the Headquarters of the FAKE SANT who has BUILT a FAKE DOUBLE PIRATED COPYCAT Harmandar sahib !!!

Just do a Background Check and you will see just How Many Sants are form the British ARMY...also includes the Radha Soami GURUS....and others....

So what about the AKJ cheif BHai Randhir Singh.........same story

OSingh

SPNer
Jul 14, 2011
Many great Gursikhs came from the British Army.

Gursikhs like Baba Attar Singh ji and bhai Randhir Singh ji are Satkaryog. Their contribution to the Sikh Panth is priceless.

Bhai Randhir Singh ji spent 16 years of his life in jail following arrest from the British. Bhai sahib opposed the British when they knocked downed the wall of a historic Gurdwara, Rakab Ganj. Bhai Sahib met and praised bhai Kartar Singh ji Sarabha and also met Bhagat Singh ji in jail. It was desh bhagats like these that helped India achieve independence from the British.

Fake Sants will be forgotten. The real Sants are like Jarnail Singh ji Bhindranwale, Harnam Singh ji Rampur Khera wale e.t.c. were at the forefront of the struggle against the Congress govenment during the early 80s.

Remember it was bhai Jarnail Singh ji Bhindranwale who fought against the Congress. Ultimately, our older brother fought bravely against the Indian Army and gave their life for the chardi kala of the panth.

Many have tried to smear him and have failed just like this article. Just walk into any Gurdwara around the world and you will see pictures of this great Sant-Sipahi. They continue to inspire the younger generations towards Sikhi. Countless have been inspired to chakk amrit after reading about the jeevan of bhai Jarnail Singh ji Bhindranwale.

Sant Bhindranwale Sant Sipaahi!
Jina Suthee Quom Jagaayee

BaljinderS

SPNer
Dec 29, 2011
I think those who are searching for the truth and have faith in what our Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji telling us then they would know who is false.

Even Jarnail Singh did not say follow me!!! He was against pakhandis and asked Sikhs to read Gurbani for themselves. Those who are true Sikhs of the guru will always ask fellow Sikhs to read Gurbani and practice the truth.

As soon as there are large followers and you see someone talking on the stage non-stop with people reciting what he saying, then that is a sure sign something is fishy.

You are very likely to mislead unless you discover the truth for yourself. Now matter how big a following or title anyone has, if they are true Sikhs then they will not say follow me!!!

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Sant Ji was 100% created by Giani Zail Singh , no doubt about it . The later events perhaps changed his mind or approach

Simialrly Dhumma and his sant samaaj are creation of Badal/GOI/BJP/RSS etc..and IF Dhumma changes like Bhinderawallah..then miracles can happen...but the way things are going dhumma is not JS Bhinderawallah...

OSingh

SPNer
Jul 14, 2011
"Sant Ji was 100% created by Giani Zail Singh , no doubt about it . The later events perhaps changed his mind or approach"

What exactly did Zail Singh ji create? It was not the congress that used Sant ji rather the other way round.

Sant ji had no interest in power, votes, money e.t.c. They were interested in getting the Sikh Kaum freedom and equal rights.

All the knowledge that bhai Jarnail Singh ji acquired was though hard work, study and bhagti. They spent many years in Taksal doing seva and study. When Jathedar Kartar Singh ji passed away at an early age, bhai Jarnail Singh ji reluctantly took leadership of Taksal.

What do you mean that by later events that he "perhaps" changed his mind. Have you not read history? It was the Congress that sent the Indian Army to murder bhai Jarnail Singh ji Bhindranwale who died fighting valiantly against them at sri Akal Takht.

Sant ji possessed too many qualities to be just a "creation" of the Congress party.

If bhai Jarnail Singh ji is a "Creation" of the Congress then I hope they produce many more.

Satguru Mehar Karan!

Please listen to the words of Jathedar ji himself:

Sant Bhindranwale's reply to those calling him Congress agent-2 - YouTube

Listen to entire speech but especially from 7:50 to 8:00. One word comes to mind "Vaah".

Last edited:

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
This is the reason why any notions of Khalistan left me. As soon as I found out Bhindranwala was created by the Congresswalay I turned.

Our Kaum needs to wake up. We the Paanth represent the Guru. We don't need Sants, Bhai's etc to follow or motivate us. Each and everyone of us needs to have a direct relationship with our one and only living Guru and that is Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. Learn it, Read it, Study it, and understand it....and do not ever let any mortal man interpret it for you!!!!:noticemunda:

BaljinderS

SPNer
Dec 29, 2011
As OSingh veer Ji said, any Sikh who actually looks at the truth will he was a Sikh who lived by the truth. How can congress create someone like SJ Singh.

You just have to listen what he says and his background. Even the congress are not this cunning and clever to produce someone like Jarnail Singh Ji.

I think we need proof that he was created by the government? I havn't found any?

Last edited:

OSingh

SPNer
Jul 14, 2011
Gursikhs can also provide "motivation". Bhai Taru Singh ji, Chaar Sahibzaade, bhai Sati Das ji, bhai Mati Das ji, bhai Dyalaa ji.................................................... the list is endless.

I follow and am motivated by mahaan Gursikhs such as Baba Buddha ji and bhai Mardana ji. Also I am motivated and follow modern Gursikhs such as bhai Jarnail Singh ji Bhindranwale and bhai Fauja Singh ji.

By "follow" I mean that I can try and adopt their Gursikh qualities whether it be leadership, bravery, honesty, seva, bhagti, simran. kirtan e.t.c.

We may differ with certain maryada and beliefs but as Gursikhs we can arppeciate the qualities they possessed. When someone gives their life for the panth then what more can they give.

Gurbani mentions certain qualites required to walk the path of Sikhi. The Gursikhs mentioned above showed these qualities in their life through bhagti, seva and shaheedi.

The Gursikhs mentioned above and countless others attained such high jeevans by accepting and following the teachings of Guru Granth Sahib ji.

May Guru Sahib bless this insect with the same kirpa.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh!

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
As OSingh veer Ji said, any Sikh who actually looks at the truth will he was a Sikh who lived by the truth. How can congress create someone like SJ Singh.

You just have to listen what he says and his background. Even the congress are not this cunning and clever to produce someone like Jarnail Singh Ji.

I think we need proof that he was created by the government? I havn't found any?

He was a small time preacher from the DDT. There is much debate as to whether and how he became head of the DDT. Many of the Nihang sects never recognised him as the head of the DDT?

How did he achieve this?

Also this was ALL a policiy by Congress to elevate him and split the Sikh votes i.e. Akali Votes and hence Congress would rule Punjab.

The problem was, Jarnail Singh turned on the Congresswalay (you have to commend him for that), but his methods I do not commend.

Do not take my word for it. Research it.:noticekudi:

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Gursikhs can also provide "motivation". Bhai Taru Singh ji, Chaar Sahibzaade, bhai Sati Das ji, bhai Mati Das ji, bhai Dyalaa ji.................................................... the list is endless.

I follow and am motivated by mahaan Gursikhs such as Baba Buddha ji and bhai Mardana ji. Also I am motivated and follow modern Gursikhs such as bhai Jarnail Singh ji Bhindranwale and bhai Fauja Singh ji.

By "follow" I mean that I can try and adopt their Gursikh qualities whether it be leadership, bravery, honesty, seva, bhagti, simran. kirtan e.t.c.

We may differ with certain maryada and beliefs but as Gursikhs we can arppeciate the qualities they possessed. When someone gives their life for the panth then what more can they give.

Gurbani mentions certain qualites required to walk the path of Sikhi. The Gursikhs mentioned above showed these qualities in their life through bhagti, seva and shaheedi.

The Gursikhs mentioned above and countless others attained such high jeevans by accepting and following the teachings of Guru Granth Sahib ji.

May Guru Sahib bless this insect with the same kirpa.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa, Waheguru ji ki fateh!

Nothing for me is higher than the teachings of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji. It is our Guru that teaches us!

Oct 11, 2006
Patiala,Punjab.
The Rajiv Longowal Accord was born DEAD...( Still Born ) and Bhajna Laal of haryana had publicly declared that IF Chandigarh was transferred to Punjab NOT a SINGLE SIKH would be ever ALLOWED into HARYANA !! This same BL was the CM of Haryana who did maximum insulting the Sikhs during the Commonwealth games in Delhi...

Gyani ji, it was when the 1982 Asian Games were to be held in Delhi, that the Sikhs were insulted when passing through Haryana. I was one of the officials appointed to conduct the Games,so I was a frequent traveler between Patiala and Delhi. I have the personal experience of Sikhs were searched,insulted,talked to rudely by the Haryana Police personal. And Bhajan Lal was amply awarded by Indra Gandhi for all this.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Yes Jasbir Ji...I stand corrected...It was the Asian games and one of the top Sikhs INSULTED by haryana CM was The Hero of the Bangadesh War. Gen Jagjit Singh Arora.who accepted the surrender of 93000 Pakistani Army soldiers including gen Niazi himself...and He was INSULTED simply for being a SIKH !!
Pakistan surrenders to India | 1971 war - YouTube

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Bhindrawale was promoted and later killed by the Congress. Of course it is clear why he was killed. He was beginning to awaken the conscience of Sikh Nation.

Exactly!!!!

You hit the nail on the head!!!

My take is however, in awakening its conscience he forgot the basic principle of Sikhi, which is "Gurmatta" (Sikh consensus). It caused so much division and ironically fulfilled what Congress wanted to do :( .

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Gyani ji, it was when the 1982 Asian Games were to be held in Delhi, that the Sikhs were insulted when passing through Haryana. I was one of the officials appointed to conduct the Games,so I was a frequent traveler between Patiala and Delhi. I have the personal experience of Sikhs were searched,insulted,talked to rudely by the Haryana Police personal. And Bhajan Lal was amply awarded by Indra Gandhi for all this.

Jasbir ji Hyena's are brave in packs around a lion!!!! animatedkhanda1

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM