Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Help - Asap !

Discussion in 'Hard Talk' started by S|kH, Apr 25, 2005.

Tags:
  1. S|kH

S|kH
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

We're having a Sikh Day Parade in NYC.

There are a group of party promoters handing out the following fliers :
    http://www.desiparty.com/gig_guide/party_popup.aspx?OID=3002&Location=GigGuide
    http://www.desiclub.com/parties/listing.cfm?sect=Parties&id=11809

I'm not mad at the fact that there is an "After-Party" for our Parade.

But the fact that they use "official" is replusive. By using the term official, they are making it seem as if our Tri-State Gurdwara Assosication (the one in charge of the parade) is officially hosting and acknowledging an After-party for children where there is an open bar from 4-6 (conveniently placed as soon as the parade closes down).

This is repulsive and I am taking action against it. I have notified the promoters that they need to remove the word "official" asap atleast.

If they do not, I will speak to the Gurdwara presidents and they can handle it, and even sue for using hte term official because the Sikh Day Parade does not host an official after-party.

If anyone in the tri-state can help or talk to anyone, please let me know asap.

Thank you,
    -S|kH

2. Loading...