• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Guru, Satguru And The Lord

Oct 14, 2007
Sachkhand
icqvin icqvau ipRA pRIiq bYrwgI kid pwvau hir drsweI ] (1207-1, swrMg, mÚ 5)
I think thoughts of Him; I miss the Love of my Beloved. When will I obtain the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan?
jqn krau iehu mnu nhI DIrY koaU hY ry sMqu imlweI ]1] (1207-1, swrMg, mÚ 5)
I try, but this mind is not encouraged. Is there any Saint who can lead me to God? ||1||
jp qp sMjm puMn siB homau iqsu Arpau siB suK jWeI ] (1207-2, swrMg, mÚ 5)
Chanting, penance, self-control, good deeds and charity - I sacrifice all these in fire; I dedicate all peace and places to Him.
eyk inmK ipRA drsu idKwvY iqsu sMqn kY bil jWeI ]2] (1207-3, swrMg, mÚ 5)
One who helps me to behold the Blessed Vision of my Beloved, for even an instant - I am a sacrifice to that Saint. ||2||
krau inhorw bhuqu bynqI syvau idnu rYnweI ] (1207-3, swrMg, mÚ 5)
I offer all my prayers and entreaties to him; I serve him, day and night.
mwnu AiBmwnu hau sgl iqAwgau jo ipRA bwq sunweI ]3] (1207-4, swrMg, mÚ 5)
I have renounced all pride and egotism; he tells me the stories of my Beloved. ||3||
dyiK cirqR BeI hau ibsmin guir siqguir puriK imlweI ] (1207-4, swrMg, mÚ 5)
I am wonder-struck, gazing upon the wondrous play of God. The Guru, the True Guru, has led me to meet the Primal Lord.
pRB rMg dieAwl moih igRh mih pwieAw jn nwnk qpiq buJweI ]4]1]15] (1207-5, swrMg, mÚ 5)
I have found God, my Merciful Loving Lord, within the home of my own heart. O Nanak, the fire within me has been quenched. ||4||1||15||
The same old question that has remain unanswered:

In the line that is colored who is guru and who is satguru .Obviously The primal lord cannot be the same all the time.

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA
icqvin icqvau ipRA pRIiq bYrwgI kid pwvau hir drsweI ] (1207-1, swrMg, mÚ 5)
I think thoughts of Him; I miss the Love of my Beloved. When will I obtain the Blessed Vision of the Lord's Darshan?
I try, but this mind is not encouraged. Is there any Saint who can lead me to God? ||1||
Chanting, penance, self-control, good deeds and charity - I sacrifice all these in fire; I dedicate all peace and places to Him.
One who helps me to behold the Blessed Vision of my Beloved, for even an instant - I am a sacrifice to that Saint. ||2||
I have renounced all pride and egotism; he tells me the stories of my Beloved. ||3||
I am wonder-struck, gazing upon the wondrous play of God. The Guru, the True Guru, has led me to meet the Primal Lord.
pRB rMg dieAwl moih igRh mih pwieAw jn nwnk qpiq buJweI ]4]1]15] (1207-5, swrMg, mÚ 5)
I have found God, my Merciful Loving Lord, within the home of my own heart. O Nanak, the fire within me has been quenched. ||4||1||15||

In the line that is colored who is guru and who is satguru .Obviously The primal lord cannot be the same all the time.
Guru is all 10 gurus and sri guru granth sahib ji.

satguru ois the true guru - the gruu who is true. the true guru is one who has gone beyond maya in all ways, and still contained with it, IE. waheguru

Oct 14, 2007
Sachkhand
Thanks for a nice reply. It is not necessary to write unless you are sure.We are interpreting Gurbani and i.e Guru's word. Yesterday also you have given the interpretation Of Panch Shabad as waheguru ji.
Kindly reply if you are sure. You would be doing a favor.

Sherab

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
USA
Thanks for a nice reply. It is not necessary to write unless you are sure.We are interpreting Gurbani and i.e Guru's word. Yesterday also you have given the interpretation Of Panch Shabad as waheguru ji.
Kindly reply if you are sure. You would be doing a favor.
How can i be sure?

How can i claim to know anything?

I have no virtue... maybe you should ask the virtuous then, such as Gyani Jarnail Singh, Vijaydeep Singh, or Jasleen Kaur, or any others - they are present here, too. Why not PM them?

Bhul chaak maf karna

Oct 14, 2007
Sachkhand
kid pwvau hir drsweI ] (1207-1, swrMg, mÚ 5)

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM