• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Guru Ji Pictured Playing Poker!

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Arvind said:
Not good....... I fail to understand why people initiate such a crap in first place

well because the word "GURU" is today universally accepted in all lnaguages as "EXPERT"... so we have "cyber GURU"..Economics GURU....Political GURU..and what not...so this guy wnats to show that he is GURU of POKER...

BUT the mistake he made is choosing a photo of GURU NANAK JI...he probably did agoogle search for "GURU" images and came up with the one he chose....flattery of the wrong kind..UNFORTUNATE.

Write to him at this address:
Site Webmaster (exoticdesignpublic@yahoo.com)
+1.4128186965
Fax: +1.-
2400 Oxford Dr
PMB 301
Bethel Park, 15102
US
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Be POLITE and tell him why we find his choice of photo distasteful..and he may remove it. Dont be nasty, revengeful and all that..he may decide NOT to remove it and all we will do is make his site NO. 1..and he will be laughing all the way to the bank !!!

Jarnail Singh:whisling:

Hardkaur

SPNer
Jan 30, 2006
I checked out this website and theres no way to contact these ppl, so we cant even tell them that they have to change there picture. :}--}:

Plus I typed the word "Guru" into google images and that same picture of Guru Nanak Dev ji is on the first page!!!

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Hardkaur said:
I checked out this website and theres no way to contact these ppl, so we cant even tell them that they have to change there picture. :}--}:

Plus I typed the word "Guru" into google images and that same picture of Guru Nanak Dev ji is on the first page!!!

Its partly our own fault too..Gurmatt and Sikhi has nothing to do woth such "imaginary" paintings of our Gurus...MOST of the GURU paintings are put up on Google by SIKHS..or from Sikh websites.

Our Religion is GYAAN..Knowledge..SHABAD of the Formless...but we insist on painting imaginary Gurus...and now people have begun to MISUSE them....

To me Personally I dont feel anything on seeing such nonsense because I know THAT is NOT GURU NANAK JI..Guru ji is the GURBANI JYOT... but still i sent that webmaster a email to advise him to drop the offensive picture.

Jarnail Singh Gyani

Jul 13, 2004
Canada
Gyani Jarnail Singh said:
Write to him at this address:
Site Webmaster (exoticdesignpublic@yahoo.com)
+1.4128186965
Fax: +1.-
2400 Oxford Dr
PMB 301
Bethel Park, 15102
US
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Be POLITE and tell him why we find his choice of photo distasteful..and he may remove it. Dont be nasty, revengeful and all that..he may decide NOT to remove it and all we will do is make his site NO. 1..and he will be laughing all the way to the bank !!!

Jarnail Singh:whisling:
Thank you Gyani ji. This is a good piece of advice.... very much needed one.

Regards.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Arvind said:
Thank you Gyani ji. This is a good piece of advice.... very much needed one.

Regards.
Yes veer ji,

I think the site has been taken down..it returns a blank page. Lets wait a few days and see if they return without the pictures.

Regards

Jarnail singh gyani

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM