• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Gurbani Viewer Software

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Arvind ji

A person can't access the link. The message is Forbidden. You probably can because you have an account a password.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Arvind ji

I think a person has to start an account on the web site before they are allowed to view it. Maybe if you give the url, then we can sign up and then have access to the link.

Just a theory. I don't really know why.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
antonia jio...
i had no problems accessing..or downloading and installing the software to check it out...all works fine. I DONT have account..and wasnt asked to sign up.....so maybe you can try once more

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Gyani ji

I will try again and give an update. Thank you. :yes:

OK -- I JUST TRIED AGAIN. And it worked out fine. Could be they were doing server upgrades just when I tried. Thank you Gyani for checking it out.

Well my assessment. They are doing a great job in the Austin Sangat(th). What they lack in space, because they have to meet monthly in a Lutheran Church, they make up for in organization. Down to the "t" and they have a good web site. You can tell what is going on at all times. And good web site resources.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: