• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Gurbani TV Live Broadcasting

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Forum members

Here is some additional program from Gurbani TV Online. If you move your cursor over the items below you will see the internet links light up in orange. Press those links to get to the programming.

I am so utterly bowled over by this. They actually have a Sunday service. On another live gurdwara site, all that is available most of the time is audio. I won't say which site.

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
It has happened. :happy: Gurbani Live Broadcasting

At this moment I am listening to gurbani kirtan live at Gurbani TV via the Internet. And it is wonderful! Excellent sound quality. The video is sometimes out of focus. But ....

Check this link

Live Gurbani By GurbaniTvonline.com

aad0002 Jio
I tried but couldn't play for some reason. I wonder, may be some thing is wrong with my note book.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Pk70 ji

I played it for around 2 hours last night. Your browser may need to be updated. You may be missing a plug-in. Pop up windows may be disabled for media. Try a different browser like Firefox. Or check your security settings because you may have them set so that Active-X is disabled.

One of their servers was down last night and that could have affected the way the page connects with various browsers.

Also, you can click on Contact Us and they have technical support.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Right now there is a jatha that is really wonderful. But they don't give the name. The program is being broadcast, it looks like anyway, from India.

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
Pk70 ji

I played it for around 2 hours last night. Your browser may need to be updated. You may be missing a plug-in. Pop up windows may be disabled for media. Try a different browser like Firefox. Or check your security settings because you may have them set so that Active-X is disabled.

One of their servers was down last night and that could have affected the way the page connects with various browsers.

Also, you can click on Contact Us and they have technical support.

A lot thanks aad Bhain jio, I got it and now I have book-marked it.:happy:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM