• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Glad To Be Back On SPN

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Guru Piayario Jio..
waheguru ji ka khlasa waheguru ji ki fateh.

Glad to be back on SPN after a refreshing holiday cum study tour of Gurdwaras in Punjab/India...and of course the Annual attendance at the IOSS Chandigarh...meeting with luminaries and academicians of the Panth, among them HS Virk who has posted several refreshing articles on SPN recently...... a guided tour of the day to day operations centre and printing plant of the Rozana Spokesman and its Management etc etc etc. 20-10-2008- 20-12-2008. Also visited the Takhats and Sikh Musueum at Khadoor sahib, the Tribune Offices Chandigarh, Sultanpur Lodhi Beautification Trust and various Samaaj Sudhar Organsiations.....
Guru fateh to all and wishing everyone a Happy NEW YEAR 2009....may Guru Ji Bless us all.
Gyani jarnail Singh

May 24, 2008
Guru Piayario Jio..
waheguru ji ka khlasa waheguru ji ki fateh.

Glad to be back on SPN after a refreshing holiday cum study tour of Gurdwaras in Punjab/India...and of course the Annual attendance at the IOSS Chandigarh...meeting with luminaries and academicians of the Panth, among them HS Virk who has posted several refreshing articles on SPN recently...... a guided tour of the day to day operations centre and printing plant of the Rozana Spokesman and its Management etc etc etc. 20-10-2008- 20-12-2008. Also visited the Takhats and Sikh Musueum at Khadoor sahib, the Tribune Offices Chandigarh, Sultanpur Lodhi Beautification Trust and various Samaaj Sudhar Organsiations.....
Guru fateh to all and wishing everyone a Happy NEW YEAR 2009....may Guru Ji Bless us all.
Gyani jarnail Singh

Giani Ji can u share ur observations regarding the future of Sikhism in Punajb , its present state & the steps being taken to arrest the slide & what needs to be done as everybody may agree that Sikhism's present condition is far from satisfactory ? U can reply privately also . My Email ID is dalbir1970@yahoo.co.in

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Altogether Gianni ji it sounds as if you had a powerful experience and times were uplifting. The rest of us can only imagine how great things were on so many levels.

We are glad you have returned -- because the dialog is always missing something when you are not here to add your spirit to the discussion.

Welcome back ji
Antonia

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
Welcome back to SPN Giani Ji.
I was wondering whether I will get to see you in Seremban Samelan starting tomorrow.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Gyani Ji,

As they say in India, Tudahi Badi Lambi Umar Hai Ji... Just today only i was thinking that you have not visited the network for a long time. Great to hear about your trip and that with waheguru's grace, you are in great health. :happy:

We were missing you a big time!! :yes: I think there have been some topics which require your immediate input... Welcome Back!!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM