• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

From Freedom Struggle To Political Stage

Astroboy

ਨਾਮ ਤੇਰੇ ਕੀ ਜੋਤਿ ਲਗਾਈ (Previously namjap)
Writer
SPNer
Jul 14, 2007
I was told that 35 Akhri was written by Guru Nanak. Can you throw some light on this and your abhiaas of reading this bani ?

Thanks for your quick reply About the bani I speak is the context from Granth Sahib ji Page No 306 you also can read there the meaning i can write is that there is a person name called TAPA who was a son of GONDA by whose name Sri GOINDWAL SAHIB Ji has named by satguru ji
Tapa has become baymukh to Guru ji then he was force to wear Blue Black colours full of fielths vermin &so on by the people who were of the view that Guru ji is the supreme power then TAPA go to the AKBAR who was the ruler of our country & made complinte against the guruji ,Akbar asked that with whome you have complaint then one of his Mantri told Akbar that he is lodging complaint against that Guru where you have gone with Bare foots & you have won the chittorgarh Kila with His blessing then Akbar also give punishment to TAPA So Guru ji write a Bani inthis context NILA KALA KHIDOLRA tin beymukh bemukhey payaya______ so To me it is appear that our Beloved Guru has pointed that never wear Blue Black colour clothes I don't know you will agree with me or not But i find all the Sikh love to wear those clothes which were wear by TAPA-Thanks & Sat Sri Akal

Dhanwant Singh ji
This can be solved only one way. So here are the shabads by Guru Ram Das ji.

FOURTH MEHL: One who calls himself a Sikh of the Guru, the True Guru, shall rise in the early morning hours and meditate on the Lord's Name. Upon arising early in the morning, he is to bathe, and cleanse himself in the pool of nectar. Following the Instructions of the Guru, he is to chant the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. All sins, misdeeds and negativity shall be erased. Then, at the rising of the sun, he is to sing Gurbani; whether sitting down or standing up, he is to meditate on the Lord's Name. One who meditates on my Lord, Har, Har, with every breath and every morsel of food - that GurSikh becomes pleasing to the Guru's Mind.

Page 306That person, unto whom my Lord and Master is kind and compassionate - upon that GurSikh, the Guru's Teachings are bestowed. Servant Nanak begs for the dust of the feet of that GurSikh, who himself chants the Naam, and inspires others to chant it. || 2 || PAUREE: Those who meditate on You, O True Lord - they are very rare. Those who worship and adore the One Lord in their conscious minds - through their generosity, countless millions are fed. All meditate on You, but they alone are accepted, who are pleasing to their Lord and Master. Those who eat and dress without serving the True Guru die; after death, those wretched lepers are consigned to reincarnation. In His Sublime Presence, they talk sweetly, but behind His back, they exude poison from their mouths. The evil-minded are consigned to separation from the Lord. || 11 || SHALOK, FOURTH MEHL: The faithless baymukh sent out his faithless servant, wearing a blue-black coat, filled with filth and vermin. No one in the world will sit near him; the self-willed manmukh fell into manure, and returned with even more filth covering him. The faithless baymukh was sent to slander and back-bite others, but when he went there, the faces of both he and his faithless master were blackened instead. It was immediately heard throughout the whole world, O Siblings of Destiny, that this faithless man, along with his servant, was kicked and beaten with shoes; in humiliation, they got up and returned to their homes. The faithless baymukh was not allowed to mingle with others; his wife and niece then brought him home to lie down. He has lost both this world and the next; he cries out continually, in hunger and thirst. Blessed, blessed is the Creator, the Primal Being, our Lord and Master; He Himself sits and dispenses true justice. One who slanders the Perfect True Guru is punished and destroyed by the True Lord. This Word is spoken by the One who created the whole universe. || 1 ||

Now what I have made bold please give us your understanding of the shabads.

Oct 27, 2008
I was told that 35 Akhri was written by Guru Nanak. Can you throw some light on this and your abhiaas of reading this bani ?
35 Akhri was teach by GURU NANAK DEV JI to PANDA HARDYAL when Guru ji was send to school his teacher Named Hardyal Panda ask guru ji to learn the words then Guru ji taught him 35 Akhri i will tell u tomorrow as i am little tired---Thanks & keep it up,may i satisfy you it will be all my previlage SAT SRI AKAL

Oct 27, 2008
Dhanwant Singh ji
This can be solved only one way. So here are the shabads by Guru Ram Das ji.

FOURTH MEHL: One who calls himself a Sikh of the Guru, the True Guru, shall rise in the early morning hours and meditate on the Lord's Name. Upon arising early in the morning, he is to bathe, and cleanse himself in the pool of nectar. Following the Instructions of the Guru, he is to chant the Name of the Lord, Har, Har. All sins, misdeeds and negativity shall be erased. Then, at the rising of the sun, he is to sing Gurbani; whether sitting down or standing up, he is to meditate on the Lord's Name. One who meditates on my Lord, Har, Har, with every breath and every morsel of food - that GurSikh becomes pleasing to the Guru's Mind.

Page 306That person, unto whom my Lord and Master is kind and compassionate - upon that GurSikh, the Guru's Teachings are bestowed. Servant Nanak begs for the dust of the feet of that GurSikh, who himself chants the Naam, and inspires others to chant it. || 2 || PAUREE: Those who meditate on You, O True Lord - they are very rare. Those who worship and adore the One Lord in their conscious minds - through their generosity, countless millions are fed. All meditate on You, but they alone are accepted, who are pleasing to their Lord and Master. Those who eat and dress without serving the True Guru die; after death, those wretched lepers are consigned to reincarnation. In His Sublime Presence, they talk sweetly, but behind His back, they exude poison from their mouths. The evil-minded are consigned to separation from the Lord. || 11 || SHALOK, FOURTH MEHL: The faithless baymukh sent out his faithless servant, wearing a blue-black coat, filled with filth and vermin. No one in the world will sit near him; the self-willed manmukh fell into manure, and returned with even more filth covering him. The faithless baymukh was sent to slander and back-bite others, but when he went there, the faces of both he and his faithless master were blackened instead. It was immediately heard throughout the whole world, O Siblings of Destiny, that this faithless man, along with his servant, was kicked and beaten with shoes; in humiliation, they got up and returned to their homes. The faithless baymukh was not allowed to mingle with others; his wife and niece then brought him home to lie down. He has lost both this world and the next; he cries out continually, in hunger and thirst. Blessed, blessed is the Creator, the Primal Being, our Lord and Master; He Himself sits and dispenses true justice. One who slanders the Perfect True Guru is punished and destroyed by the True Lord. This Word is spoken by the One who created the whole universe. || 1 ||

Now what I have made bold please give us your understanding of the shabads.
Dear Veer ji I have already answer your question by writting the story to the context why & to which context guru ji write this Shabad & i can judge that you are so intellactual that you can understand it if any doubt i will scan a page from my book which i am reading & send it to you ,May be then you can get the point. Only the meaning you written are true but the context to which guru ji has written this bani i will quote you tomorrow with proofs as now in India it is 11 in the night ---Sat Sri Akal

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
T

Thanks for writting ,first of all our Guru ji has never interpreted any Granth Sahib ji
How manyGuru Granth Sahib Ji are there?
but i must add that he himself is atrue lover of bani & never allow any body to utter a word against it so you must be very clear of this point
You say so, I take your word.
Second about the bani I speak is the context from Granth Sahib ji which has a full mean in it self that there is a person name called TAPA who was a son of GONDA by whose name Sri GOINDWAL SAHIB Ji has named by satguru ji
Look, we talked about Guru Shabad in which Guru Nanak describes the ruling class that wore blue clothes, If your Guru interpreted that Shabad as you do, he doesn’t understand Guru Nanak.
Tapa has become baymukh to Guru ji then he was force to wear Blue Black colours full of fielths vermin &so on by the people who were of the view that Guru ji is the supreme power then TAPA go to the AKBAR who was the ruler of our country & made complinte against the guruji ,Akbar asked that with whome you have complaint then one of his Mantri told Akbar that he is lodging complaint against that Guru where you have gone with Bare foots & you hav
You or the one who interprets for you (if any) do not read Guru Shabad to understand but both of you depend on a story. In the shabad, it is “bemukh who makes another bemukh to wear those cloths” Think about it.

So Guru ji write a Bani inthis context NILA KALA KHIDOLRA tin beymukh bemukhey payaya______ so To me it is appear that our Beloved Guru has pointed that never wear Blue Black colour clothes I don't know you will agree with me or not But i find all the Sikh love to wear those clothes which were wear by TAPA-Thanks & Sat Sri Akal

Dhanwant Singh Ji, lets check out it what actual message is conveyed by Guru ji here
ਸਲੋਕ ਮਃ ਮਲੁ ਜੂਈ ਭਰਿਆ ਨੀਲਾ ਕਾਲਾ ਖਿਧੋਲੜਾ ਤਿਨਿ ਵੇਮੁਖਿ ਵੇਮੁਖੈ ਨੋ ਪਾਇਆ ਪਾਸਿ ਦੇਈ ਕੋਈ ਬਹਣਿ ਜਗਤ ਮਹਿ ਗੂਹ ਪੜਿ ਸਗਵੀ ਮਲੁ ਲਾਇ ਮਨਮੁਖੁ ਆਇਆ
Salok mėhlā 4. Mal jū▫ī bẖari▫ā nīlā kālā kẖiḏẖolṛā ṯin vaimukẖ vemukẖai no pā▫i▫ā. Pās na ḏe▫ī ko▫ī bahaṇ jagaṯ mėh gūh paṛ sagvī mal lā▫e manmukẖ ā▫i▫ā.
Slok 4th Guru. The unfaithful man puts on his unfaithful servant the blue-black patched coat filled with filth and vermin. No one in the world allows him to sit near Him. He the apostate fell into ordure and returned with still more filth attached to him.
ਮਲ ਤੇ ਜੂਆਂ ਨਾਲ ਭਰਿਆ ਹੋਇਆ ਨੀਲਾ ਤੇ ਕਾਲਾ ਜੁੱਲਾ ਉਸ ਬੇ-ਮੁਖ ਨੇ ਬੇ-ਮੁਖ ਨੂੰ ਪਾ ਦਿੱਤਾ, ਸੰਸਾਰ ਵਿਚ ਉਸ ਨੂੰ ਕੋਈ ਕੋਲ ਬਹਿਣ ਨਹੀਂ ਦੇਂਦਾ, ਗੰਦ ਪੈ ਕੇ ਸਗੋਂ ਬਹੁਤੀ ਮੈਲ ਲਾ ਕੇ ਮਨਮੁਖ (ਵਾਪਸ) ਆਇਆ
ਪਰਾਈ ਜੋ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਚੁਗਲੀ ਨੋ ਵੇਮੁਖੁ ਕਰਿ ਕੈ ਭੇਜਿਆ ਓਥੈ ਭੀ ਮੁਹੁ ਕਾਲਾ ਦੁਹਾ ਵੇਮੁਖਾ ਦਾ ਕਰਾਇਆ ਤੜ ਸੁਣਿਆ ਸਭਤੁ ਜਗਤ ਵਿਚਿ ਭਾਈ ਵੇਮੁਖੁ ਸਣੈ ਨਫਰੈ ਪਉਲੀ ਪਉਦੀ ਫਾਵਾ ਹੋਇ ਕੈ ਉਠਿ ਘਰਿ ਆਇਆ
Parā▫ī jo ninḏā cẖuglī no vaimukẖ kar kai bẖeji▫ā othai bẖī muhu kālā ḏuhā vemukẖā ḏā karā▫i▫ā. Ŧaṛ suṇi▫ā sabẖaṯ jagaṯ vicẖ bẖā▫ī vaimukẖ saṇai nafrai pa▫ulī pa▫uḏī fāvā ho▫e kai uṯẖ gẖar ā▫i▫ā.
The apostate was sent to slander and back bite others but there too the faces of both the perverse persons were got blackened. It was instantly heard in the whole world my brethren that the willful man along with his servant was shoe-beaten. With addled brains they arose and returned home.
ਜੋ ਮਨਮੁਖ ਪਰਾਈ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਤੇ ਚੁਗਲੀ ਕਰਨ ਲਈ (ਸਾਲਾਹ) ਕਰ ਕੇ ਭੇਜਿਆ ਗਿਆ ਸੀ, ਉਥੇ ਭੀ ਦੋਹਾਂ ਦਾ ਮੂੰਹ ਕਾਲਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਗਿਆਸੰਸਾਰ ਵਿਚ ਸਭਨੀਂ ਪਾਸੀਂ ਤੁਰਤ ਸੁਣਿਆ ਗਿਆ ਕਿ ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਬੇਮੁਖ ਨੂੰ ਨੌਕਰ ਸਮੇਤ ਜੁੱਤੀਆਂ ਪਈਆਂ ਤੇ ਚੰਗਾ ਹੌਲਾ ਹੋ ਕੇ ਘਰ ਨੂੰ ਉੱਠ ਆਇਆ ਹੈ
ਅਗੈ ਸੰਗਤੀ ਕੁੜਮੀ ਵੇਮੁਖੁ ਰਲਣਾ ਮਿਲੈ ਤਾ ਵਹੁਟੀ .ਭਤੀਜੀ ਫਿਰਿ ਆਣਿ ਘਰਿ ਪਾਇਆ ਹਲਤੁ ਪਲਤੁ ਦੋਵੈ ਗਏ ਨਿਤ ਭੁਖਾ ਕੂਕੇ ਤਿਹਾਇਆ
Agai sangṯī kuṛmī vaimukẖ ralṇā na milai ṯā vahutī bẖaṯījīʼn fir āṇ gẖar pā▫i▫ā. Halaṯ palaṯ ḏovai ga▫e niṯ bẖukẖā kūke ṯihā▫i▫ā.
The perverse person for the future, was not allowed to mix with society of the fathers in law of his children. Then his wife and niece went and brought him home again to lie down. He has lost both this world and the world hereafter, Hungry and thirsty he ever cries out.

ਅੱਗੋਂ ਸੰਗਤਾਂ ਤੇ ਕੁੜਮਾਂ (ਭਾਵ, ਸਾਕਾਂ ਅੰਗਾਂ) ਵਿਚ ਬੇਮੁਖ ਨੂੰ ਬਹਿਣਾ ਨਾ ਮਿਲੇ, ਤਾਂ ਫਿਰ ਵਹੁਟੀ ਤੇ ਭਤੀਜਿਆਂ ਨੇ ਲਿਆ ਕੇ ਘਰ ਵਿਚ ਟਿਕਾਣਾ ਦਿੱਤਾ, ਉਸ ਦੇ ਲੋਕ ਪਰਲੋਕ ਦੋਵੇਂ ਅਜਾਈਂ ਗਏ ਤੇ (ਹੁਣ) ਭੁੱਖਾ ਤੇ ਤਿਹਾਇਆ ਕੂਕਦਾ ਹੈ

ਧਨੁ ਧਨੁ ਸੁਆਮੀ ਕਰਤਾ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਹੈ ਜਿਨਿ ਨਿਆਉ ਸਚੁ ਬਹਿ ਆਪਿ ਕਰਾਇਆ ਜੋ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਕਰੇ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪੂਰੇ ਕੀ ਸੋ ਸਾਚੈ ਮਾਰਿ ਪਚਾਇਆ ਏਹੁ ਅਖਰੁ ਤਿਨਿ ਆਖਿਆ ਜਿਨਿ ਜਗਤੁ ਸਭੁ ਉਪਾਇਆ
Ḏẖan ḏẖan su▫āmī karṯā purakẖ hai jin ni▫ā▫o sacẖ bahi āp karā▫i▫ā. Jo ninḏā kare saṯgur pūre kī so sācẖai mār pacẖā▫i▫ā. Ėhu akẖar ṯin ākẖi▫ā jin jagaṯ sabẖ upā▫i▫ā. ||1||
Blessed blessed is the Omnipotent Lord the Creator who sitting in the judgement seat has Himself caused the real justice to be done. Him who slanders the Perfect True Guru the True Lord punishes and destroys. This Word is uttered by Him who has created the whole world.
ਧੰਨ ਸਿਰਜਣਹਾਰ ਮਾਲਕ ਹੈ ਜਿਸ ਨੇ ਆਪ ਗਹੁ ਨਾਲ ਸੱਚਾ ਨਿਆਉਂ ਕਰਾਇਆ ਹੈ, (ਕਿ) ਜੋ ਮਨੁੱਖ ਪੂਰੇ ਸਤਿਗੁਰੂ ਦੀ ਨਿੰਦਾ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਸੱਚਾ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਉਸ ਨੂੰ ਆਪ (ਆਤਮਕ ਮੌਤ) ਮਾਰ ਕੇ ਦੁਖੀ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈ,-(ਇਹ) ਨਿਆਂ ਦਾ ਬਚਨ ਉਸ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨੇ ਆਪ ਆਖਿਆ ਹੈ ਜਿਸ ਨੇ ਸਾਰਾ ਸੰਸਾਰ ਪੈਦਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ

This Guru Bachan doesn’t state about blue or black cloths particularly, it is very clear from” who puts the chola on and who makes other to put it on” it is all about two bemukh(self-willed people). Read it in complete, Message is about slandering of Guru not any special instruction about blue or black clothes. So this way you are guided about blue or black clothes?

Dear Veer ji I have already answer your question by writting the story to the context why & to which context guru ji write this Shabad & i can judge that you are so intellactual that you can understand it if any doubt i will scan a page from my book which i am reading & send it to you ,May be then you can get the point. Only the meaning you written are true but the context to which guru ji has written this bani i will quote you tomorrow with proofs as now in India it is 11 in the night ---Sat Sri Akal

Dhanwant Singh ji

I am not telling you to answer anything. All I am getting you to do is to explain the shabad line by line, but you refuse to for whatever reason. So until you explain the shabads line by line, until then there is no need for anyone to go further into discussion with you on the shabads. I wait on your explanation on the shabads.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: