• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

For Ex Madmen Only

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
wolves, clowns, all gone, this blog is about to get very boring indeed, the medication, citalopram, is designed to feed the addictive nature of my brain, and sure enough, it has worked, my sex drive has plunged, my appetite for tasty food has vanished, I have not had an alcoholic drink since,

I have a real bond with Rory, as we have both been castrated in some respect, the madness has gone, the internal struggle has gone, sure it is a bit confusing, I am not quite sure who I am anymore, a customer came in with a friend yesterday, I could tell that the friend had been geared up to expect a show from a madman, there seemed to be some disapointment at the lack of entertainment, I was dressed tidy, I looked normal, no food stains down my t shirt, the shop is tidy, metallical is not blaring so the whole parade of shops can hear it, in fact, I am developing a real liking for James Blunt,

Sian is relieved, but I think I have put her through hell, there is so much to do in the house, I am constantly busy, I am wondering who did all this when I was playing with the fairies, (guess, yeah, Sian), I feel a twinge of sadness that I have had to wait 43 years to feel like this, to feel normal, but I guess its all part of the journey, I think I have taken a lot, from my family, from Sian, my friends, they have all put up with me, tolerated me, because I guess they love me, I have a lot of giving back to do, especially my parents

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: