• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General FIR Against Anil Ambani

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
FIR against Anil Ambani
4 Dec 2007, 1213 hrs IST,PTI
Print Save EMail Write to Editor

FIR against Anil Ambani -India-The Times of India

LUCKNOW: An FIR has been lodged against Anil Dhirbubhai Ambani Group Chairman Anil Ambani and senior officials of Reliance Communication for allegedly circulating derogatory jokes against the Sikh community through its mobile Internet services.

The FIR was lodged on Monday by Lucknow Gurudwara Prabandhak Committee (LGPC) after an emergent meeting held here, official sources said on Tuesday.

"These jokes are insulting as some Sikhs have been abused. They offend the feelings of the entire Sikh community. We cannot tolerate this insult being heaped on us," LGPC President Rajendra Singh Bagga said.

He said the LGPC wanted a written apology from the Reliance Group Chairman, failing which they would stage a nation-wide protest against the group all over the country.

Bagga warned that they would not hesitate to boycott all products of the company if it did not tender an apology.

When contacted, Vice President, Corporate Communication (North) Reliance Infocomm, Avinash Jain told reporters that an FIR has been registered.

He, however, said the company had served a legal notice to the Internet service provider, who is responsible for circulating jokes.

Khalsa_2004

SPNer
Sep 30, 2004
New Delhi-INDIA
Wahe Guru Ji Ka Khalsa! Wahe Guru Ji Ki Fateh!!

Its disgusting that Reliance is abusing our religious sentiments and circulating jokes on their network. It is responsibility of any service provider to take pre-cautions before launching any such service.

Even if we go back and look at the Indian history ONLY THE SIKHS have been targeted by rest of the world and Sikhs only have sacrificed their lives and family not only for the freedom for India but also save HINDUISM.

All the Sikh Gurus and the Sikh Community is sacrificing thier lives to save humanity.

I take this opportunity and being part of community I felt very sad that such things are happening on Sikhs world-wide. Therefore, I hereby surrender my Reliance mobile # 931 206 5870 of New Delhi-India circle, which I'm using for more than 4 years.

I also request all the Sikh community to surrender all the Reliance services immediately even they apologize to our Sikh community; this is the time we all should be UNITED and fight for our HONOR.

UNITED WE STAND & DIVIDED WE FALL!

Yours Truly,

Sardar Maan Singh Khalsa
Reliance Mobile # 931 206 5870
New Delhi - INDIA .

FIR against Anil Ambani
4 Dec 2007, 1213 hrs IST,PTI
Print Save EMail Write to Editor

FIR against Anil Ambani -India-The Times of India

LUCKNOW: An FIR has been lodged against Anil Dhirbubhai Ambani Group Chairman Anil Ambani and senior officials of Reliance Communication for allegedly circulating derogatory jokes against the Sikh community through its mobile Internet services.

The FIR was lodged on Monday by Lucknow Gurudwara Prabandhak Committee (LGPC) after an emergent meeting held here, official sources said on Tuesday.

"These jokes are insulting as some Sikhs have been abused. They offend the feelings of the entire Sikh community. We cannot tolerate this insult being heaped on us," LGPC President Rajendra Singh Bagga said.

He said the LGPC wanted a written apology from the Reliance Group Chairman, failing which they would stage a nation-wide protest against the group all over the country.

Bagga warned that they would not hesitate to boycott all products of the company if it did not tender an apology.

When contacted, Vice President, Corporate Communication (North) Reliance Infocomm, Avinash Jain told reporters that an FIR has been registered.

He, however, said the company had served a legal notice to the Internet service provider, who is responsible for circulating jokes.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM