• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Fasting Is Not For Khalsas

Randip Singh

Writer
Historian
SPNer
May 25, 2005
United Kingdom
Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa...Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh..Gyani Ji..

I understanding....I replied to Randip Singh Ji...on his words " Rehat Maryada Allows Non Kuttha"....

I am agreeing that it "Does not allow Kuttha...." but its not written as "we allow non-kuttha"...be specific about use of words....I don't understand why everybody stress so much on making other people to EAT MEAT..and even say that "its written as allowed". I am happy being a vegetarian and I dont like meat.... I said earlier that Gurbani Doesn't Specify about MEAT....so why to argue.......

Why to argue on Impurity...I haven't said a single word about impurity....this earth is impure with blood of so many people and animals...

Thanks for sharing knowledge......

Chardi Kala......

No one is telling YOU to eat meat, but you are trying to subtly say eating meat is wrong. That I find unacceptable.

This
I am agreeing that it "Does not allow Kuttha...." but its not written as "we allow non-kuttha".

is play on words and designed to make meat eaters feel guilty.

Like I said before there is nothing in Rehat maryada that says you can eat peas, or carrots, or oranges etc etc, so stop trying to use that argument against meat eaters. It does not wash.:eek:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM