• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Explain This In Dasam Granth

Sep 11, 2005
harsimiritkaur said:
Dear Devinesanative Ji, I appreciate your point how many people divorce and remarry over and over again. Many people don't know how to get along with the other. Sometimes people marry a crazy spouse. But we can't judge them with every case. Marriage is intented to be with one lifetime partner. Sometimes it doesn't work out. Couples have tried everything, including spirituality, but it doesn't always work for them. I am against divorce and remarriage for the reason of "having more fun or to experience with another partner." The fact is that we were not created to live lives alone, with no family, no children, no spouse. It is depressing to be alone. Some people are celebate priests, but they are not alone, because they are usually in a community. Some saniyasis are alone, but that is there choice and they are busy meditating.

That Was the Point What I was Trying To come out Of you

"The fact is that we were not created to live lives alone, with no family, no children, no spouse"

That was the Question which I raised in the Of the Posts

Then I got the Reply Worship God ..... Ok Ok , It is agreed that we should worship God ...... But About living alone ......

Why Love is Comdemned ?

When a guy falls in love with a Girl ?

When a Girl Falls in love with a Guy ?

People say Don't do that , Chant the Name of God ....

God is Everwhere , But the Physical Existence Cannot be ingnored ........

Aug 18, 2005
Fremont, California
Rosethorne Ji, the pagination of Dassam Granth is not the same as the one posted on Sikhnet, because they are using a different format. I only said that I can't find the corresponding page 1385 in sikhnet.com's posting. I am sorry to pain you in this misunderstanding. I am not against Sikhism. I am against spirits trying to unSikhify Sikhism at the sponsorship of bad, not good Hindu Brahmanistic Brahamans. You just keep you heart sincere, as God appreciates that and keep up living truthful. God bless you always.

As far as how I know Devan.... can't remember the spelling, I just assumed from the appearance of his name. Maybe he is really a sikh only pretending to be a Pandit Hindu just to get all of us to participate on controversies on this discussion forum. Or maybe the Indian government sent him as a spy. I don't care. He has a soul too, and God love him as equal as anyone else. We all need the medicine of God's love and to learn about God's hukam. Guru Granth Sahib is for all, not just for Sikhs.

I am not all knowing, but I am in love with the One who is all knowing.

Aug 18, 2005
Fremont, California
People fall in love, but the don't know the meaning of love. Love includes committment, sharing, and cooperation- not just a biological or mental process that goes through the brain into the body. Not just communication and commonlities. Gurbani calls is sachee ashqee deep true love.

God implants within us primitive desires to have a companion, desires to show our feelings, desires to procreate. It's all beyond our perceptions, be we learn day by day how love in a more perfect way, whether it be God, our neighbor, or our spouse. There are levels of what is appropriate and inappropriate behavior, as many times society decides by the majority what is the norm. Sometimes the majority norm is not in line with truthfulless for success, then we err. Religions are suppose to be our guide, but people twists scriptures to exploit people. Guru Nank's teachings help us get back to the original way life is supposed to be. He was never against Hindus or Brahmans, he was agains our Bramanistic attitudes, I mean those of bad brahmans. There are good Bramans, too.

Sep 11, 2005
harsimiritkaur said:
People fall in love, but the don't know the meaning of love. Love includes committment, sharing, and cooperation- not just a biological or mental process that goes through the brain into the body. Not just communication and commonlities. Gurbani calls is sachee ashqee deep true love.

God implants within us primitive desires to have a companion, desires to show our feelings, desires to procreate. It's all beyond our perceptions, be we learn day by day how love in a more perfect way, whether it be God, our neighbor, or our spouse. There are levels of what is appropriate and inappropriate behavior, as many times society decides by the majority what is the norm. Sometimes the majority norm is not in line with truthfulless for success, then we err. Religions are suppose to be our guide, but people twists scriptures to exploit people. Guru Nank's teachings help us get back to the original way life is supposed to be. He was never against Hindus or Brahmans, he was agains our Bramanistic attitudes, I mean those of bad brahmans. There are good Bramans, too.

Can I seek an enlightenemt from Harsimrit ji , just in the previous post ,
He said "you cannot judge people" .

But how do you know that all the people don't know the meaning of Love ? Can Love be Defined , Or Can it Be Explained Elaborately.

Does this Exist "What You See is What You Get" ?

Sep 11, 2005
Optimized and Balanced Life

GOD<--------------------------H--------------------->Life Optimized and Balanced life .

GODH----------------------------------------------->LIFE Unbalanced .... Life.

GOD<------------------------------------------------HLIFE Ubalanced... Life

GODH<----------------------XXXX--------------------LIFE GOD KNOWs WHO .........

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

das would like to tell Harsimart Kaur Ji,

are illegal or illect acts in world not done by Akal only as per Panth there is no satan but god does all.

Yes Pothi is place for God and God is in good and bad and we need to know each aspect of God.

Say if Punjabi menaltiy of higher caste who has highjacked the themself tobe true Sikh has this pagan ritual that Male and feamel can not talk such thing in Public that does not mean for the Chura Chamars for whom Panth was made and not for Jatts who since long kept a village of Brahmins with them who were called Jaggas to assit them.

If RSS is misguiding hindus for the benefits of Brahmins then sgpc is misguiding Sikhs for thier Jatt Agenda.

Needless to say that when Jatts were lower caste hindus or pagan it was possible with them to talk of such things.

Das can say that Kok shastra or pronography is much much more detailed then what is in Dasham Granth and none of the people who oppse dasham Granth might have read that.

Just by spreading hoax(like Chaupai Sahib is Prane Adi Ek Oankara and not Hamri Karo Hath De Rachha for baptism) or showing fake monster of RSS and making emotional things and trying to make Guru Sahib impractical like many of our present day sants or Followers or some Bhasauri mentailty who talk of miracle is falsehood.

Das is repeating that tranlation you posted is wrong best Exampl is that were term {censored} is writtan it is FALSE it is womb there for term Bhag.

If Bhag means {censored} then how God is Bhagwan or having womb or source or creation.It is nothing but prevert defensive mind of some of us which are afraid of our own offeinsive weapons targeted to pagan culture and so called Islamic things at that time.

Most of the person who querel with das ovewr Triya Charitar read what Kala Afghana Sahib wrote or Ambala Sahib wrote without having pain to read the whole of the origeoanl text and judge yourself.

das is only working as an advocate and not like the judge as often many of our people tend to do.

Just tell das that does there any action or place where Akal is nott responsible or present.

Such talks of Good and Bad and morality are part of hypocrtic protestants and Wahabis.

coming to Guru Gobind Singh ji's saying Guru Granth Sahib ji are Guru well this is based upon Prahlad Singh's saying.das can say that if someone is not following Guru then why should we follow a writing of a Sikh.

das wants to say that Guru Granth Sahib Ji held Guruship Before Tenth Master as a Sabad Guru. Guru gave Guruship to Panth Khalsa.

Das is repeating that Panth is not sprituality only but deals with plotical matters and those who are afraid to take initiative talkm of Katha of Dasham Granth in public.

Can anyone talk to US Army or CIA to openly talk thier ploicy paapers in public?

Nation buliding needs would be kings to know how does evil elements in thier woukld be subjects act and to know the sins and to know how to revcoganise them.

Das soon will give the correct tranlation another one being done by mr Kohali in Canada.

Guru at his time did do many acts which mind of the people thought that Guru may not do but they were in fact done just to see the commitment of the follower towars the Guru ie to follow Guru what ever Guru say without any self mind made reluctance.

Person oriented towards own mind in Mann Mukh while one oriented towards Guru is Gurumukh.

When some misguided hindus were slandering Prophet Mohamud(PBUH) true Muslims said that if it is by Prophet it has to be true.

Had there ben Sikhs who are cowards to denounce Guru they would have att once run away as theu inspirator Dayananda Ji did by renoxcing ture meaning of Vedas and denoucing Puranas.

so in that case of muslims allah rewarded them as after verification by das and them it was found that slaender has false.

Here our very own people are hell bent to slender and without verifying by self.

Gurmat is not vaishnav were sex is tabbo or women is road to hell or touching or private part after excreation of waste may need to have bathig again and if someone has such feeling that he/she is yet to be Sikh.

Sex(kok) is differant from Lust(Kama) which many brahcharis may have in them as in bible it is said that if you see women in bad intenetion we do adultary in mind.Kama can be of wealth or of fame.

Soory if anyone is offended but Guru is vaste then our minds and our feeling that how Guru should be.We need to have the feeling that Guru is right in all cases and we might have wrong preception.

Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India
Vijaydeep Singh ji

The fact that Guru Gobind Singh ji gave Guru Gaddi to Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji is a fact which no one can challenge. Any amount of distorted logic given by you can not replace Guruship to Dasam Ganth.

A minute part of Sikhs are devoted to Dasam Granth and these are mostly illiterates and their number is not growing by any chance. With more and more educated Sikhs taking to Gurbani as their guide, people are able to see through the nefarious design of the brahmins and the Hindu minded sects in Sikhs.

Vijaydeep Singh Ji,

Certainly in Gurmat Sex is a Taboo with 'any and every women'. Guru asked us to live a Grahath Jeewan. It does not give us license to have sex as advocated by Dasam Granth and by you. To understand the lecherous writings of Dasam Granth one need not be a great scholer. And it certainly goes to great credit to Sardar Gurbax Singh KalaAfgan for highlighting the true nature of the writings in Dasam Granth.

Sorry, no one is offended by Guru. True Sikhs do get offended by those who attach lecherous poems with our Guru.

Yes, guru is always right. But why are you trying to prove HIM wrong ???

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Manbir ji

I would like to share something in the context of the discussion going on here
I respect your views as a sikh who might have more experience and knowledge about Sikhi As oyu are older than me

The thing I am not very satisfied in your post is that you said that we need Scholars to understand the Dasam Granth While this the wrong approach altogether YOu havent known the Dasm Granth ( well I am just assuming!) but you decided against it based on the writing of Some Scholar So in plain words Given a situation who have Judged The Guru's Writing ( I know YOU dont believe it but just take it as a new thing until you prove it for yourself ) based on writing of some Scholar ( I dont care even if it is a sikh Scholar ) . Now Just taking this Part of your belief dont you think it is brahamanwad for you to do so

At the same time I am very Happy for scholars like Kala Afghana And Ambala Ji As they have taken a pain of studying the scripture for themselves and concluded based on their understanding and for sure this part of their spirtual Journey and Akal Will show them the way when it is write time for them . ( because I belive that not even a thought come to you mind without the will of akal so all this part of their spirtual process)

But somebody else to take their conclusions and make them part of their own Spirtual JOurney could be dangerous and spoil their own journey

Their is very true practical saying

The truth ( God ) is a Pathless land

Thier is no path you can follow but just carve a path for yourself with help Guruji guidance Know I just want to say if you believe in GuruGranth Sahib ji and Thinks that Dasam Granth is Not Guru's Writing then asses it for your self and not go by the scholars as wha they have found is for them not for you just take initiatiative to read and interpret for your self and conclude what ever comes to your mind with the will of Akal

I am sharing my belief Khalsa ji and myself also intend to do the same I usually take time to study Dasam Grath myself as available on internet and till now havent found it in the same light as told by Kala Afghana ji

Bul Chuk Maaf Karna JI

In my next post I will post some part od Triya charitar which is on the same page as pointed out by vijaydeep and put sthe assertion that it has been written by Brahmin into question

Jatinder Singh

Sep 11, 2005
Excerpt from the Post DRKhalsa
"YOu havent known the Dasm Granth.........."

Its better to hold a torch in hand and find out , search out the man who has known it better ...... the matter will get settled automatically .........

Everything runs on Assumption , and Relativity and nothing is absolute.

Here's story everyone might have heard it .

The Mrig , wanders here and there , Jumps , runs and does every acitivity to find out from where does the fragrance is coming........ and fails to know that the frangrance emanating substance is inside the Mrig only .....

So are the Human Beings ............

Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India
drKhalsa Ji

What I said was one need not be a great scholar to understand the writings of Dasam Granth.
What I mean that even a person of average wisdom can see through the writings of Triya Charitra of Dasam Granth. It is not that only because of Kala Afgan that people have been awakened to these writings.

The dirt and the nakedness of these writings are clearly visible to naked eyes.

For example what does these verses say !! Do they need Scholarly interpretations ??

fJe fdB GKr, fwsq s/ bJh .. (ufosq 325, 1281)
g';s ;fjs, nøhw uVQJh ..
pj[ ofs1 eoh, B phoi frokJh ..
nkm2 gjo bfr, e[nfo3 pikJh4 .. 10..
;G fBf;5 Bkfo, G'r ip gk:' ..
pj[ nk;B6 efo, joy7 pYk:' .. 11..
8dÉ? xfNek, i' G'r eos Bo ..
sk9 go ohMs, Bkfo pj[s eo..
ukfo10 gjo, i' e/b ewkt? 12 ..
;' feT[A B fsq: e'13, fus u[okt? .. 12..
o?fB14 ;eb fsB, so[fB15 pikJh16 ..
GKfs GKfs e/, ;kE jzYkJh17 ..
nk;B eo/, so[fB pj[ jkok ..
u[zpBkfd20, By18 xks19 ngkok .. 13 ..

g';s, GKr, nøhw wzrktfjA .. (ufosq 365, 1319)
J/e ;/fi1, d'T{ p?fm uVQktfjA .. 7 ..
e?øfj2 j's, o;w;/ 3 ipjh..
eqhVk eos, d'T{ fwfb sp jh ..
GKfs5 GKfs, sB nk;B b? e/ ..
uzpB6 j"o, nkfbzrB e? 8 e/.. 8 ..

e?A s[fj ekfN eo? ;s yzvk .. (ufosq 312, 1267)
e? d? w'fo3 Gr4 fpy? bzvk .. 11..

ip wd1 efo, wstkok2 eh:' .. (ufosq 290, 1235)
G[i3 s/ gefo, ;/i4 go dh:' ..
nfXe wkfB, o[fu5 ro/ brk:' ..
T[Sfo T[Sfo efo, G'r ewk:'.. 9..
G'r7 eos, soBh8 pf; 9 GJh ..
goehn10 s/, tk eh11 j`?12 rJh.. 12..
g';s GKr, nøhw wzrkt? ..
J/e ykN13 go, p?fm uVQkt?..
jf; jf; efo, d'T{ iKxB14 b/j]..
oki so[fB15 e', pj[ ;[y d/jh .. 14..

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Manbir ji

Thanks for your reply

I dont think it would be of any worth if I try to prove or persuade you about my view of Dasam Granth

I consider it to be writing of Guru Gobind Singh JI and not as our present Guru

Now as for many people like me (may be you as well) came in contact with Dasam Granth after it was pictured in a negative sense by some of the scholars and many like me approached it with the same mind set
as part of allegation it is said that

it is attempt of Brahams writer to do hinduiasation of sikh scripture

And yet when i approached Dasaam Granth myself it appeared in diffrent light to me a very complex and intelligently writing which might have conveyed a important message to auidience of that time

as example I would present following passaged from the same charitar pakhiyan which is said to be written by some brahmin
but interesting fact is that it seems that it is totally anti brahamin to the extent that it call hindu god (mythological Vishnu , Brahma, shiv )as weak, coward and even impotent in particular situation where they needed the help of god himself to fight the demons

the whole story is said in such a way that it gives the message of supremacy of Akal Over allthese so called of hindu population as they can also be weak and coward in some situation and may need help of Akal
and was better and more affective way of giving masses the message instead of just saying that Akal is Supreme than Brahma Vishnu Shiv

This is just a example as i understood it

I am not saying that I am all right and people against the Dasam Granth are all wrong but just that I have given fair chance to understand the message innstead of just reading Bipran Ki Reet which is not analysis of Dasam Granth but just expression of hate against it by foucusing on what Kala Afghana JI understand to be wrong and turning the blind eye to other parts of it

Bul Chuk Maaf Karna JI

Sep 4, 2005
Punjab, India
Respected drKhalsa Ji,

I understand your views. I know there are very many passages in Dasam Dranth which are in line with SGGS, but so are many passages in other Hindu Granths which donot go against Gurmat. Similarly we may find many passages in the books of other religions of this world which would go according to the teachings of Guru Nanak.

What we need to understand is that every religion has to have ONE point of Focus, and every aspect of the followers has to be in relation to that Focus. Our Dhura is Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. If we do not keep it like this we have many problems ahead, as it is we have enough of them.

There is no denying That our Guru is SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI. Our source of LIGHT is GURBANI in SGGS.

Another very important point which I would like to make is that with passage of time the coming generations would find Dasam Granth hard to digest in relation to Sikh Philosophy.

Another point which I would like to make is that if we take the Triya Charitra verses as written by Guru Gobind Singh Ji, I tell you, you will have a very hard time convincing people if they call our Gurus unholy or other names !!!
Remember critics are always supposed to be very harsh. TIME always analyses things too harshly.

We have to be either this way or that.

Aug 18, 2005
Fremont, California
imRgI pyKMq biDk pRhwryx lK´ AwvDh ]
Seeing the deer, the hunter aims his weapons.
Aho js´ rKyx gopwlh nwnk rom n Cyd´qy ]6]
But if one is protected by the Lord of the World, O Nanak, not a hair on his head will be touched. ||6||

Shlok Seheskriti Mehela 5 (1354)

We are like the deer, and the hunter is our five vices. We become suckers to our ego and false perceptions of truthfulness. We not be guided by fake professing Sikh Baba Ji Saints who feast on the blind faith of followers that don't use their heads. The deer cannot scream, but they are keen with vision and smell. As long as they are on the alert, the chances of being hunted down by wild lions is lessened. As long as we are aware of reality, then we need not live in fear and defeat. All of life is a learning experience, whether it is from hearing true teachers or bad teachers. The main thing is to decifer what is truth and what is false. Guru Granth Sahib is the guide to help us weed through the garden of our souls.

Aug 18, 2005
Fremont, California
So many people profess belief in Dassam Granth, yet they never even studied one third of it. There are many pages of hinduized incantations and matras and conglomerations of sounds. There are many references to many Gods. In Guru Granth Sahib, there are different names of God, but not different gods.

In Guru Granth Sahib, the writers have their names included in the Shabads. But even Raag Malah doesn't have it, and it is not included in the Table of Contents.

If Guru Gobind Singh wrote Dassam Granth, then why is he name signature not present, as this is the style of Punjabi composers. Guru Gobind Singh was too busy to write, he was busy fighting. Maybe some of his writings were collected here and there and recorded is different parts of Dassam Granth, like Zafarnaama and maybe parts of Jap Sahib. I am no expert and I may even be wrong. We should leave this topic with Akal Takht, that is if they are actually doing any kind of research. I hope the Indian government is not paying them to remain silent concerning this topic.

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Respected Manbir singh Ji,

das can say that what happened in nanded was only reafirmation as there are mnay text some even writtan by tenth Master himself which say that Guru Granth Sahib ji are manifestation of Guru.

Within siddh Gost it is cleraly said of Sabad Guru.

there is no hindu scrpture which will insult hindus but Dasham Granth does do it and Brahmins etc will never leave whole in boat.

Then it is lack of faith in us since the time of daya Nanda that we are afraid of peoples critising Guru.

there are mnay people who say derpgatory terms for Krishna,Jesus or Prophet Mohamud(PBUH) so should bthier follower also start edit thier techings.

in fact Arya Samjis used terms like illitrate and Mad for our Gurus.In Adi Guru Darbar Guru himself writes in verse(Bhay deevan Shah Ka nanak Baurana..).that people called him Ghost and mad.

Well when ever we go for preaching people will call us with names as they can not win us with logic so they use slander so that we become self causious and be can not concenrtate on our conversion acts.

Kala Afghan Sahib needless to say have no record of preching or conversion but if we see Baba Virsa Singh,Nirmalas or Taksal they did convert many to panth.

They sued the termonalogy of Guru.Just by what world will say we can not hide the truth as truth is eternal and if we have fear in our heart then we need to overcome it first before preaching panth to others.

Das is not saying that Dasham Granth is equal to Granth Sahib Ji or Sarbloh is equal but das would like to ask that after 5 comes 6 and then 7 they are not equal and 5 is always above 6 & 7.

The way you are afraid of critics in the same way many hindus who want to say that Gurmat is same as hinduism by saying that Guru made panth to protect them,are for revealing the fact that Dasham Granth is rather derogatory to thier deitis and thier idol worshipping.(reason of hindus saying Panth and them is same is only to prevent hindus to study Panth thinking it same as hindusim and else if they study they will be converted to panth)

They take preemptive action to misquote this book so that people say that it not by Guru as book itself is the prrof of Guru being very critical to hindus or muslims doing hypocrcy at that time.

say Japuji Sahib talks of negive people like cutters of threot or eaters of filth but just description does not means endrosement.

hindus so far try to say that when Guru describe deity he is enfdrosing it while if we read full of it then we com e to know that it is rather attempt to negate them.

Liewise is Kala Afghana Sahib say that descrition of evil in Dasham Granth is endrosment then needeless to say that Das has seen Arya Samajis misquting Adi Guru Darbar by just taking litral meanings.

in fact if we do not have faith then like Teja Singh ji of Bhsaur we may have to edit Guru Granth Sahib ji also just due to fear and introvertness and defensivness.

It is defensive attitude of Kala Afghana Sahib that it can not understand the Great Book but Dasham Granth is is offensive book offedning all who are anti to Gurmat and triya Charitar is full of such stories only.

OK If you are true Guru Sikhs by being Guru Granth Sahib Ji purist as Sirdar Kala Afghana Sahib Ji,Das request you or take it as challege to just prove that where in Guru Granth Sahib it is writtan that Guru Gobind Singh Ji has givne Guruship to it.

all sources are from writing after Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Das just wants an answer from you or Kala Afghan Sahib to give the das verse from Guru Granth sahib Ji which clearly say that Tenth Master gvae it Guruship??????

Das only wants to remove that mindset of Arya Samajis or protestantas form the Panth.As these tow fundmentalists have been editing Bible,Vedas or Puranas Even had they studied it well then there was no0 need to edit.

Das wants you to eleabrorate the fact that was Guru Granth Sahib Ji were Already Guru while Tenth Master was in mortal earth or became Guru after his going to Sachkhand.

Weather we have Sabad as Guru which is Anhad(without clash of two matters ie limitless type) or We are trying to make Bible of Guru Granth Sahib Ji with protestant mindset.While for person like Das Guru Granth Sahib ji are Messaiha or Jesus.

It is hindumindset which tlaks of editing books like thier Manusamrit etc. and one who copies that in Panth also is also having pagan ideas.

Das is soory for writing that but Guru also used bitter language to elimnate fear.As our God is fearless so should we remain.

Coming back to 402 Chritar in question it is satire on hindu king showing how weak he was that a young lady of a mony lender make him kiss the dust.And out of 21 wars Guru fought 18 wars.

Respected Manbir Singh Ji,if we are afraid of drawning then we should not swim.If we are defeated with Brahmanical people inn our mind then we will be defeated at intellectual fight also.If our preception is wrong then it not the fault of Guru.

Let people call names to Sikhs and thier Gurus and let thme do slander and sinit will only weaken them as it happened in past,Those who have faith in Guru will surie while other may not retian Sikhi in thier family ,Perhpas that is punishment by Guru.

Reason for punjabi turbanned and kesdhari hindus becoming sirgumm hindu is this only that they are not studying sometjhing writtan by Khalsa or rather terming himself Slave of Khalsa called Guru Gobind Singh.Das recomends you to visit Bihar or Maharashtra where local are getting into faiths and thats due the fact that preachers are aware of thier faith and its drwaback both in logic(Avtars of Dasham Granth) and in practise(Triya Charitars).

Das would like to know that weather Kala Afghan Sahib in fact understad the language in which Triya Charitar is writtan or perhpas he still relies on translation.

Das did wrote a critque on his understadning of Vachitar Natak as that was from the same book of Vipran Ki reet to Sach Da Marag and found flaws of his understanding not only of Dasham Granth but on the larger extent the Guru Granth Sahib Ji themslevs.

Das recomends you to try to read Dasham Granth your self then relying on the person who is yet to understanfd Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

Das is repeating that It is WRONG to say that illitrate people follow Dasham Granth as there are mnay people who did Phd on it in support of its being from Guru.

It is fear of hindus converting so called Punjabi Kesdhari Hindus back is the reason which is making some allergy to Dasham Granth.

In fact das would like to know that what retd inspector of punjab police like Kala Afghana sahib are writing is OK but when PHd person like Dr Jodh Singh writes in not OK.

in fact most of the Dasham Granth bashers are from humanities side with no scintific back ground and so too muck reliance on locis which in turm is based upon illogical axioms.

In realtive word there is nothing immpossible and that is said in Adi Guru Darbar(Salok Mahala Nauvan Chinat Takee Keejiye..).

Akal is Sarb Kala Samrath or capable to do all and saying that Guru who was one with Akal was devoid of knwolegde of evil which he described to us is anti Gurumat and illogical.

Further illogical is to say that if someone describe Bad thing then he is endrosing if that is ture that all law makers are equal to crimnals who breack the law.

Guru told evil in opponents and how to recogansie that(Triya Chairtar).But if our minds are bounded buy fear then we need to work hard to develop faith and this willnedd to devotion and thence humbleness and that is what Panths need today.

Das will soon do word by word translation of 402 (due to work after Delhi blast das could not bring book to cyber cafe but will do it as soon as possilbe).

Das request Manbir Singh ji that to have faith in Akal and omnipotnace of Akal ie can do anything and if someone try to slnder then we need not have to be afraid.Das would like to say that Kala Afghan Ji does not belong to younger generation of Sikhs which is tolrant and above the fear complex of a punajbi or a jatt and does not want to be judge without understanding the Law coorectly.

It is only a propoganda by small group of so called missioaries who do not try to work hard to learn scrpture themselves and rely on others who are biased and thier futrue is bleak as they lach faith in Guru so are afraid of outsiders that what they say.

LAKHBIR

SPNer
Nov 4, 2005
Hi People I Have Read Dasam Granth As I Have A Copy Of It At Home Yes There Are Aspects To Dasam Granth Especially Vol 2 That Are More To Do With HINDU THOUGHT BUT THERE ARE INTERESTING BITS TO DASAM GRANTH. I think dasam granth gives the reader an insight of what the world was like at the time and earlier sages before sikhi and how the world had derailed from faith and god. wHETHER THIS TEXT WAS WRITTEN BY THE TENTH GURU IS HIGHLY QUSETIONABLE AS THIS TEXT WAS LOST DURING GURUS TIME, AND APPARANTLY WAS FOUND AFTER HIS PASSING AWAY SO IT COULD HAVE BEEN COMPILED BY SOMEONE ELSE WHO WANTED TO CAUSE OR CREATE A DIVISION IN SIKHS AT THE TIME. SO REALLY ITS UPTO THE INDIVIDUAL WHO READS IT AS TO WHETHER HE/SHE THINKS IT WAS WRITTEN BY GURU GOBIND SINGH OR NOT.

Last edited:

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Welcome Lakhbir Ji,

We would certainly like to learn from your overservations on this topic. Please take sometime to share your thoughts.

Best Regards

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Das is giving translation by himslef which is done keeping in mind active and passive form of speech as description is in passive voice.

See the diffence between one with das and other given by Sister Harsimrat Kaur Ji.

das will explain the whole of Charitar in Kanjer Kavita part.

When the princess heard like this
She asked the female friend to get away in the twinkling of an eye.
She went to the king rapidly.
She did sexual intercourse after embracing
She used poppy husk, hemp and opium
Bed was spread over him
Kissed and embraced
{censored} was put in the {censored}
When the king put the {censored} in the {censored}
Then the girl felt the interest in her mind
She embraced him and went under him
Kissed the king
She caught him and kept round her neck
She touched her body with his body
Both her lips were touched with his lips
Both breasts were joined with his breasts
She did sexual intercourse with the king like this
As she felt the elation in her mind
Thereafter she bid farewell to the king
She went to another country
Attractively she bid farewell to the king
She did such a lewd action
The king did not mention this happening to anybody else
He kept this woman's action in his mind
Some days later the king called that girl again
He made her queen and nobody could know this trick.

When doughter of Rich heard this.(end of page 1357)
she removed the feamloe friend by signal of eyes(from beating).
she went running to King.
Did utilisation of lust with greed/with embarracing(king)..23..
Popy,Cannabis and Alchohal was mixed.
Below/after that various seating arrangemtns/postures were made.
Kissed King took hugs.
It happened that Genital of him was givne into her female part/vagina..24..

When Genital of King was givven into Vagina.
Interest in the the mind/heart of the Young lady was grown.
With Greed and Greed/With Huging and Huging/with embracing and embracing hse went below the posture.
Her doing of kiss to King happened..25..
Held him again and Again and hug him.
postures were made to touch postures.

The two outer part of mouth/lips were made to contact another The two outer part of mouth/lips.
torsow/Two Breasts made contact to another torsow/Two Breasts..26..
she utilised the body of King in this way.
the way that clever ladies mind liked.
Then King was/was made good bye.
took way of other country(Lady)..27..
Seprated King after induging in SEx.
Such Charector did Clever lady did.
King did not tell to other men.What lady did kept in mind..28..
..Dohara..

After many days again king called that clever female.
she was made queen and kept in house(by King) and no one was able to find this treachury..29..1..

gurmeetgill

SPNer
Oct 10, 2005
Re: Explain this in Dasam Granth
Dear Harsimrit Kaur ji,
This is the english translation of chritropakhyan story no 402, verses 23-29. Punjabi version can be seen in "Sri Dasam Granth Sahib, Part 5, page 602-605 by Dr Ratan Singh Jaggi & Dr Gursharn Kaur Jaggi.

Only Spiritual compositions in Dasam Granth is Jap, Akal Ustat,Shabad Hazare and Gyan parbodh. Most of the part of Dasam Granth is Hindu Mythology, which i dont think it is writing of Guru Gobind Singh specially Chritropakhyan. Most of the Sikhs believe, because the name of the Granth is "Dasam Granth". deep research required on this topic.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: