• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Dumbest Reasons For Converting To Islam

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Almost 99% of Muslim conversions are for "WOMEN". Thus even CHILDREN as young as age 5 ( Sahibzadahs Fateh Singh and Zorawar Singh ) were offered INDUCEMENTS such as Convert to Islam and you will be given the Most beautiful Mughal Princesses of your choice !!

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Some comments as hard to stay mum,

Live Shahadah - Dr. Zakir Naik Urdu Peace Conference 2010

I am sorry I missed the
"Peace" part in the video. Is there part II or something lol

Very compelling case for the following of non-Muslim background,

• Committed murderers
  • Child molesters
  • Rapists
  • All criminal and civil matters
  • etc.
Approach:

• Become muslim and all is forgiven
  • Go live in a Muslim country and they perhaps will never extradite you
Other Benefits:

• Good kheer
  • You will not be cremated so that your bones will stay together in case you have to rise up from 6 feet under
Sure this is a joke or something. Pinch me kds1980 ji winkingmunda

Sat Sri Akal.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Even the convertor decided to leave the kheer kheer alone and continue to the others..how purile and childish....reasons..i am not surprised though....our Gurdawras also cater to "langgar attendees" more than any other reason....its common for sikhs in a place where there are multiple gurdwars and langgars to ask around..what is cooked in which gurdwara..and seldom ask about which kathawachak or gurbani vichaar will be in which gurdwaras..? so most of us too are also childish and puerile.. sad situation...

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Gyani Jarnail Singh ji satkar jio.

Slight transgression, but has the black bird and flower falling on a rumallah which was previously used in a wedding ceremony (perhaps some starch, oil/ghee, etc. stains) show up and is a miracle been sorted out. It appears on facebook some Sukhdev lady is trying to compete with other miracle sites in Malaysia.

Can we have a Sikh peace conference in Malaysia or sometning like that?

Very distressing to hear the goings on there.

Sat Sri Akal.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Some comments as hard to stay mum,

Live Shahadah - Dr. Zakir Naik Urdu Peace Conference 2010

I am sorry I missed the
"Peace" part in the video. Is there part II or something lol

Sure this is a joke or something. Pinch me kds1980 ji winkingmunda

Sat Sri Akal.

Whenever I look at this video I can't stop laughing :grinningsingh: so sorry cannot pinch you.I seriously beileve that all sikh mothers should learn to make good kheer

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Even the convertor decided to leave the kheer kheer alone and continue to the others..how purile and childish....reasons..i am not surprised though....our Gurdawras also cater to "langgar attendees" more than any other reason....its common for sikhs in a place where there are multiple gurdwars and langgars to ask around..what is cooked in which gurdwara..and seldom ask about which kathawachak or gurbani vichaar will be in which gurdwaras..? so most of us too are also childish and puerile.. sad situation...

Gyani ji

Langar attendees are our own people.If I am living in joint family I am more interested in in whether my chachi is cooking tasty food or mother is cooking good food instead of hearing some words of wisdom from an eldor person then may be I am wrong but still I am with my Family .But If I disown my own family because my mother don't cook good kheer and start living with some other family because of tasty kheer then what will you call me?

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
kds1980 ji I believe I have an answer for your question cited below

But If I disown my own family because my mother don't cook good kheer and start living with some other family because of tasty kheer then what will you call me?

• We will call you a "Kheera"
    • not "Heera"
japposatnamwaheguru::tablakudi:
It is to be remembered that there were perhaps few thousand people in that audience who did not laugh and were impressed by the power of the speaker to convert a Hindu and a Sikh to Islam. That is the power of the podium and power of preachers that our Gurus worked hard to save us from and encouraged us to be subservient to no one and think, learn, understand.

Sat Sri Akal.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Gyani Jarnail Singh ji satkar jio.

Slight transgression, but has the black bird and flower falling on a rumallah which was previously used in a wedding ceremony (perhaps some starch, oil/ghee, etc. stains) show up and is a miracle been sorted out. It appears on facebook some Sachdev lady is trying to compete with other miracle sites in Malaysia.

Can we have a Sikh peace conference in Malaysia or sometning like that?

Very distressing to hear the goings on there.

Sat Sri Akal.

Ambarsariah Ji,

Are you on FB ? If so come join me...and read the comments i have been making there as well... ( Jarnail Singh Dhillon Arshi)

I am afraid its a lone battle..as ONLY those who DONT WANT ( or CANT get ?? ) POSITIONS..VOTES..( like myself )....can afford to be honest and brutally so. ALL other organsiations Gurdwaras societies etc with posts such as pardhans and skataar sahabs of necessity weigh "votes" and keep their mouths SHUT so as to not hurt any sentiments which may cause a loss....so Maryada, Gurbani.....sggs takes a second fiddle to pleasing the sangat/what the sangt wants to beleive in....

2. I am afraid having a "Peace" along the lines of the Zakir Hussein type confrence is out as far as Malaysia is concerned because even the use of word ALLAH for Non-Muslims is outlawed and the Bible is a "controlled" serialised and Stamped: " For Christians Only" publication for the Christians who in some states make up 50% but overall are a minority !! Malaysia is an Islamic State and blasphemy to talk to a muslim about your religion. Religion is a very very sensitive subject here..TADA like laws exist to shut up those who are a threat to internal security. Anyone can convert INTO islam..BUT NO ONE can OPT OUT.....attempts to do so will lead to "education" to make you see the error of opting out..and such education can take very very long....so its advisable for anyone changing religions to think carefully..very carefully as once you enter a ONE WAY ROAD..there is no exit and no U-Turn.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
IS KHEER really such a big thing ?? After all Mata Kheevi Ji wife of Guru Angad Ji also gets a mention in Gurbani solely due to her KHEER !!! Kheer Ghiaali..kheer mixed with ghee . Methinks there has to be a connection..????

Secondly in relation to peace (p.iss ??) there is also a Satelite TV Station so named...but its all about..I am better than you..my god is better than yours..etc. So my kids call it the P.iss Station - meaning I am allowed to switch to it while they go for a P.iss:mundabhangra: in the middle of they watching their live football.:singhbhangra:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Kheer is an Indian comfort food http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comfort_food which can be nutritious too! That should give you some idea of the mental age of the young man. His world is about his emotions. Where can he find the greatest comfort? That way he will never have to grow up.

Wonder what he will do first time he is asked to do some Islamic thing that is not really that comfortable? Will he run home to mamma?

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Gyani ji, if non-Muslim Malaysians are prohobited from using the word 'Allah', how do Sikhs get around it when the word appears in Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji?

I tried kheer for the first time a couple of weeks ago... I will keep my dish of gulab jamuns right here thank you!

Failing that some nice warm English custard, hehehe.

NinduP

SPNer
Sep 14, 2010
Won't be long before that guy moves to another religion... Christianity? I like the 'juice' they give out in church. Never mind the body and blood of Christ.

No seriously, all religions have the same sirra (summit). If you can't get there via one school conversion is a very superficial trivial form of avoidance that YOU are your-SELF the problem.

Good luck, and may God bless that guy in the video. And hopefully the machine gun of truth will get through via the door Islam and kheer!

NinduP

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
I suppose these kids have lead sheltered lives. What a beautiful wording NinduP ji,

And hopefully the machine gun of truth will get through via the door Islam and kheer!
Wait equally applicable when they ask him to go to Jihad and wear a suicide belt,

Suicide belt of lies will take his bones straight to heaven as microscopic dust particles which "Hooran" (beautiful concubines cheerleadercheerleader) will work hard to slowly create him out of dust and he be happy thereafter.

Oh no he hates cremation so his bones can be preserved. Do they have "Kheer" in heaven! I know I saw a painting with rivers of milk but never saw any paddy fields. I forgot. Now what! peacesign
Sat Sri Akal.

findingmyway

Writer
SPNer
Aug 17, 2010
World citizen!
Whenever I look at this video I can't stop laughing :grinningsingh: so sorry cannot pinch you.I seriously beileve that all sikh mothers should learn to make good kheer

Why not the father? Or better still, he should learn to make kheer himself. Spnadmin ji has kindly posted some recipes for kheer so none of us have the excuse of bad kheer anymore ;)

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Why not the father? Or better still, he should learn to make kheer himself. Spnadmin ji has kindly posted some recipes for kheer so none of us have the excuse of bad kheer anymore ;)

Because in India 99% of all Sikh homes it is still the mothers or wives that cook food for the family.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM