• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Did i do something sinful

Jan 28, 2023
I just hope i hv not done some major beadbi
I am a 3o yr old male.
My dad passed away last week.

Akhand path sahib going on in my house. Today is samapti and bhog

I didn't masturbate previous to previous night (first night of path)

But last night while dozing off to sleep, i felt aroused and did it under the sheets.

I only went to hall room after waking up and doing ishnaan first and then did matha tek to guru sahib before

Like is it sinful to do this in some other room of house while akhand paath sahib goes on in hall room

Scarlet Pimpernel

We seek him here,we sikh
Writer
SPNer
May 31, 2011
In the Self
I just hope i hv not done some major beadbi
I am a 3o yr old male.
My dad passed away last week.

Akhand path sahib going on in my house. Today is samapti and bhog

I didn't masturbate previous to previous night (first night of path)

But last night while dozing off to sleep, i felt aroused and did it under the sheets.

I only went to hall room after waking up and doing ishnaan first and then did matha tek to guru sahib before

Like is it sinful to do this in some other room of house while akhand paath sahib goes on in hall room
That’s honest of you, sorry for your loss ,Our Guru ,is revered all over the world and if you do anything like you mention the major bead I is to your potential as you are the spark of the divine.

Listen to the most beautiful peace giving word try to understand it with the help of a good translation if necessary you will learn that you must study the word of the Guru to be a Sikh.

For me our Gurus dignity is never in doubt ,no matter how depraved we are he is here for us, our tradition is one of learning not going through a ritual bow required by some sense of deference and in any case the practice of bringing the Guru to a home in the case of a death usually is for the departed ones peace ( and prevention from scary spirits in some peoples mind).

Our Guru is a ghostbuster now and we have given the subcontract to the Granthi as we can no longer understand Gurmukhi so as to bring peace upon ourselves.

Hopefully this is sufficient

Notwithstanding
it would be more mature if you take a long cold shower next time you feel so inclined ,

Last edited:

swarn bains

Poet
SPNer
Apr 8, 2012
your problem is that you do not get sex. if u get married and have lot of sex then you will not do it. sex is 2nd in terms of the universe only next to Godliness. if it was not there there would be no beings. so it cannot be a sin

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM