• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Gurus Did An Italian Surgeon Attend Guru Gobind Singh In 1708? (from Portuguese Sources)

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr><td style="border: 1px inset;" class="alt2">Originally Posted by Tejwant Singh
[[....however, it is interesting to notice that he does not see any difference between the British and the Dutch.
</td></tr></tbody></table>Tejwant Ji,

Please qualify your statement.The current line is rather blend, uninteresting in itself and bold, or is it simply meant to lead nowhere?]]

Dear Tejwant Ji ,

As your reply is devoid of any substantive content in response to my question,I will spare myself re-reading again;what you wrote as it would be waste of time.. but will repeat again what I asked as result of your statement which you appear to have sidestepped, in answering now..

YOU suggested I "do not see any difference between the Dutch and the English", I asked you to qualify that.

Never mind, you may not want to reply to that.But please bear me any "intelligence ideation".God has given that same to all.It is how one taps into it.BUT that is not the issue at discussion; and you dont want to expand on what you said ...so we will call it quits on that subject and perhaps explore THE issues as suggested by SPNadmin JI.

GURCHARAN SINGH< KULIM

Chaan Pardesi Ji,

Guru fateh.

It is a shame to notice that you have not read my initial post properly as requested by me for you to give yourself a second chance,and it is not the first time it has happened with you. I am used to it now.:)

You write:

God has given that same to all.It is how one taps into it.
I totally agree with you. I hope you will start applying that on yourself sooner than later. It is for your own benefit.icecreammunda

Regards

Tejwant Singh

Chaan Pardesi

Writer
SPNer
Oct 4, 2008
London & Kuala Lumpur
I totally agree with you. I hope you will start applying that on yourself sooner than later. It is for your own benefit.icecreammunda

Tejwant Ji,<!-- google_ad_section_end -->

I thought you had the grace of a good Sikh to offer a proper intellectual response to the questions asked.But as you are beating about the bush with no intention of responding appropriately, it reminds me when Guru Ji says ... deletion will take heed of that.

I notice you perhaps find it beneficial to deny what you wrote and be economical with the truth.But such replies really do not befit a forum like this, I am sorry to say.

By the way , you are welcome to have the last word in ...as that seems to relieve you.

Gurcharan Singh

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
Chaan Pardesi ji,

Guru Fateh

You write:

Tejwant Ji,

I thought you had the grace of a good Sikh to offer a proper intellectual response to the questions asked.But as you are beating about the bush with no intention of responding appropriately, it reminds me when Guru Ji says ... Moorakh naal na loojiye...I will take heed of that.

Let me repeat it for the last time that you should take sometime to read what others are talking about. You once again ignored that fact, which is a shame.

I am glad you are here in this forum to gauge people's intellect and whether they have the grace of a good Sikh or not with your own "intellectual yardstick".:)

It is also not bewildering to notice your usage of Gurbani as a weapon, rather than a tool for self improvement by calling people Moorakhs. An interesting way to use Gurbani, to say the least.

If it makes you feel better than others,go for it as often as possible and allow me to wish you good luck in your judgemental endeavours.:)

Regards

Tejwant Singh

Nov 10, 2016
Vaheguru ji ka khalsa vaheguru ji ki fateh, is there any quote from dr coll himself in his book that he went to see sri guru gobind singh ji or has this been referenced from
A history of the medical service book, or from the punjab past and present?

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM