Diablo 3 Class - Nihang

And I would add -- a top flight resource page -- all kinds of resources and research in one spot. Would that more topics were so well organized. Thanks for the link.
I don't understand, explain, please.

BTW refined the first page of the topic, took out all the fluff and added more specific things, etc

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
I don't understand, explain, please.

BTW refined the first page of the topic, took out all the fluff and added more specific things, etc

I was immensely impressed by all the links and the summaries of information. Things seemed comprehensive and thorough, well organized. All the traits I crave when I am searching for information. So much was gathered together there, in the context of a discussion.

Maybe I was drawn to something that was of only secondary importance to various readers, but actually it blew me away to see all that information.

I was immensely impressed by all the links and the summaries of information. Things seemed comprehensive and thorough, well organized. All the traits I crave when I am searching for information. So much was gathered together there, in the context of a discussion.

Maybe I was drawn to something that was of only secondary importance to various readers, but actually it blew me away to see all that information.
Thank you! :yes:

I am detaching myself from this idea that Blizzard will add Nihang to the game:8-:). I was so excited about it, I thought people there would respond in a more positive way. But .. ah well!

So now even if they don't add the then our Sikh brothers and sisters will make games that do, and I will be the first one to join them!!

EDIT:
Aad Ji, would it be of any use if I copy/pasted that same topic in that "Sikh Superheroes" thread? I mean would it have a positive affect on other sikhs?

Last edited: