• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Creation In Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
I Don't read Quran,I dont'l like Islam and i am sure most of the people in the world Don't like Islam,I never used to hate Islam,but since i am researching Islam I am getting all the information i supossed to know about Islam, Give me something good about Islam about Humanity in Islam and I don't read long, boring, unscientific essay.
Here is the Example in a Nice way explaining how europe hate ISLAM

Saber Point: Stop the Islamization of Europe!

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
LiveLeak.com - The Islamization of Europe - Part 3

Islamic fanaticism is everywhere they go

Europe has joined the long war against radical Islamic terrorists, but for them the battles are also at home in London, Madrid, and in an ever-growing number of communities. Muslim immigrants have flooded into European ghettos, challenging the continent's tolerant culture. British journalist Rod Liddle presents a riveting account of the account of the clash between a naively elitist Europe and a rapidly expanding minority of Islamic fundamentalist.

open your eyes, compare islam with sikhism,which they did here

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
This is Your ISLAM, open your eyes and BRAIN this is in Europe

LiveLeak.com - The Islamization of Europe - Part 2

STILL BOTTOM LINE IS THE SAME

Qur’an is full of inaccuracies, contradictions, inconsistencies, redundancies, no chronology or chapters, Grammatical errors etc. One can find hundreds of contradictions/errors/inconsistencies in Quran and above mentioned Ayats are just selected samples from the Quran. But still it is a miracle to those who are blind-folded bigot.

Mohammad, who was illiterate, went to a mountain and when he came out he had written Koran. Researching this incredible miracle I realized that it was the biggest lie ever told.

I don't have to write or explain about Islam,it is self explanationy
To the uneducated, an A is just three sticks.

Islam, when you closely explore the religion and its Quran, you will find a lot of hatred, injustice, discrimination and violence. (WHICH I DID I NEVER NEW BEFORE ISLAM IS THAT BAD THANKS TO YOU)
Terrorists did not hijack Islam but Islam itself has hijacked

Only Truth can set us free.
ANY DOUBT AZIZ RASUL G

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
After seeing this video,you don't want to here what european has to say. If you want i will put it here,so everybody can read this.

Only Truth can set us free.

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
No, the TRUTH is. After all there r more kaafirs (unbelievers) in the world than Muslims. My faith is based on Haqq i.e. the TRUE DEEN - ISLAM. Praise be to Allah, Most Forgiving. Here r other attributes of Allah: -

The Attributes of God

Name
Translation
Some Qur’anic Verses

Allah
The God
1:1, 3:18, 5:109, 6:124, 7:180, 8:40, 16:91, 20:8, 57:5, 65:3, 74:56, 85:20
Ar Rahman
The Beneficent
1:3, 17:110, 19:58, 21:112, 27:30, 36:52, 50:33, 55:1, 59:22, 78:38
Ar Rahim.

Azizji I am asking you a simple question but you are listing attribute of God. Will God become bigger by listing these attribute or will He become smaller by not listing these attributes. Gurbani clearly tells us vadha na hovai ghat na jaey - by listing these attribute neither He will become bigger and nor smaller. He is great by Himself. For us turthful living is Higher than the TRUTH and not just lip service by fasting, visiting mecca etc.

Regards sahni mohinder

sikh84

SPNer
Mar 26, 2007
nairobi
dear veerji amarsanghera

Your aptitude and wisdom are excellent. You have upheld your opinion and in doing so made a difference.....to me atleast. Well done and keep it up.

Gurfateh

Aug 27, 2005
Baltimore Md USA
My friend Azizrasul

My point is that it a scripture written in the 8th century CE claiming people to be of a certain faith is really stretching credibility. I am not cliaming there is not great wisdom in the Quran, please refer to my post on the "All religions lead to God thread". But for a book to claim exclusivity on the truth is not acceptable. Saying a book contains the only truth because it says so is a rather twisted logic.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
he Attributes of God

Name
Translation
Some Qur’anic Verses

Allah
The God
1:1, 3:18, 5:109, 6:124, 7:180, 8:40, 16:91, 20:8, 57:5, 65:3, 74:56, 85:20
Ar Rahman
The Beneficent
1:3, 17:110, 19:58, 21:112, 27:30, 36:52, 50:33, 55:1, 59:22, 78:38
Ar Rahim
The Merciful
2:163, 3:31, 4:100, 5:3, 5:98, 11:41, 12:53, 12:64, 26:9, 30:5, 36:58
Al Malik
The King
20:114, 23:116, 59:23, 62:1, 114:2
Al Quddus
The Holy
59:23, 62:1
As Salaam
The Bestower of Peace
59:23
Al Mu’Min
The Granter of Security
Al Muhaymin
The Protector
Al Aziz
The Mighty
3:6, 4:158, 9:40, 9:71, 48:7, 59:23, 61:1
Al Jabbar
The Compeller
Al Mutakabbir
The Majestic
Al Khaliq
The Creator
6:102, 13:16, 39:62, 40:62, 59:24
Al Bari
The Maker
59:24
Al Musawwir
The Shaper
59:24
Al Ghaffar
The Forgiver
20:82, 38:66, 39:5, 40:42, 71:10
Al Qahar
The Subduer
13:16, 14:48, 38:65, 39:4, 40:16
Al Wahab
The Bestower
3:8, 38:9, 38:35....................

Its very nice to read attributes of god /Allah it is quite like JAAP SAHIB we read in Morning

azizrasul

SPNer
Aug 3, 2007
The Story of Adam and Eve

When God creates Adam (peace be upon him) the first homo-sapien man, he commands the angels and Iblis (who resides among the angels), to bow down to Adam (peace be upon him). The reason for this was to show the angels that man was superior to them by virtue of the knowledge that he was given by Allah. The angels obey the command, whilst Iblis is proud and disobeys.

30. Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: “I will create a vicegerent on earth.” They said: “Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood? - whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?” He said: “I know what ye know not.”
31. And He taught Adam the names of all things; then He placed them before the angels, and said: “Tell me the names of these if ye are right.”
32. They said: “Glory to Thee, of knowledge We have none, save what Thou Hast taught us: In truth it is Thou Who art perfect in knowledge and wisdom.”
33. He said: “O Adam! Tell them their names.” When he had told them, Allah said: “Did I not tell you that I know the secrets of heaven and earth, and I know what ye reveal and what ye conceal?”
34. And when We said unto the angels: Prostrate yourselves before Adam, they fell prostrate, all save Iblis. He demurred through pride, and so became a disbeliever.
Qur’an - Surah al-Baqara (The Heifer) 2:30-4

Behold! We said to the angels, “Bow down to Adam”: They bowed down except Iblis. He was one of the Jinns, and he broke the Command of his Lord...
Qur’an - Surah al-Kahf (The Cave) 18:50

God asks Iblis why he did not bow down to Adam. Iblis replies that he is better than man as he is made from fire. God banishes Iblis. Before Iblis leaves, he asks God’s permission to tempt Adam (peace be upon him) and his descendants to the wrong path. God gives him this ability, but also mentions that those people who obey Him and worship Him will not be tempted by him, whilst those people who do not obey and worship Him, will. Henceforth, Iblis becomes Satan (in Arabic Shaytaan). See also verses 2:115-9.

12. (Allah) said: “What prevented thee from prostrating when I commanded thee?” He (Satan) said: “I am better than he (Adam): Thou didst create me from fire, and him from clay.”
13. (Allah) said: “Get thee down from this: it is not for thee to be arrogant here: get out, for thou art of the meanest (of creatures).”
14. He said: Reprieve me till the day when they are raised (from the dead).
15. He said: Lo! Thou art of those reprieved.
16. He said: “Because thou hast thrown me out of the way, lo! I will lie in wait for them on thy straight way:
17. “Then will I assault them from before them and behind them, from their right and their left: Nor wilt thou find, in most of them, gratitude (for thy mercies).”
18. (Allah) said: “Get out from this, disgraced and expelled. If any of them follow thee, - Hell will I fill with you all.
Qur’an - Surah al-A`raaf (The Heights) 7:12-18 See also 16:98-100, 20:116-123 and 38:74-85.

God tests Adam and Eve (peace be upon them) by commanding them not to eat the fruit from a particular tree in the Garden of Aden (Eden) in heaven. God also warns them not to listen to the whispers of Satan, as he is an avowed enemy of man.

1. Say (O Muhammad, to mankind): I seek refuge in the Lord of mankind,
2. The King of mankind,
3. The God of mankind,
4. From the mischief of the Whisperer (of Evil), who withdraws (after his whisper), -
5. Who whispereth in the hearts of mankind,
6. Among Jinns and among men.
Qur’an - Surah an-Naas (Mankind) 114:1-6

Thus have We appointed unto every prophet an adversary - devils of humankind and jinn who inspire in one another plausible discourse through guile. If thy Lord willed, they would not do so; so leave them alone with their devising;
Qur’an - Surah al-An`aam (The Cattle) 6:112

It was We Who created man, and We know what dark suggestions his soul makes to him: for We are nearer to him than (his) jugular vein.
Qur’an – Surah Qaf (the Letter Qaf) 50:16

Satan whispers to Adam and Eve (peace be upon them) and tells them that if they eat from the tree they will become like angels (i.e. they will always be able to obey and worship God) and will live forever. These were false promises, which he had no power to fulfil. Only God has the power to do these and other things. Adam and Eve (peace be upon them) disobey God and are tempted by Satan and eat the forbidden fruit. God reprimands Adam and Eve (peace be upon them) for their disobedience.

19. “O Adam! Dwell thou and thy wife in the Garden, and enjoy (its good things) as ye wish: but approach not this tree, or ye run into harm and transgression.” 19
20. Then began Satan to whisper suggestions to them, bringing openly before their minds all their shame that was hidden from them (before): he said: “Your Lord only forbade you this tree, lest ye should become angels or such beings as live for ever.”
21. And he swore to them both, that he was their sincere adviser.
22. So by deceit he brought about their fall: when they tasted of the tree, their shame became manifest to them (their private parts which prior to this incident were hidden from them), and they began to sew together the leaves of the garden over their bodies. And their Lord called unto them: “Did I not forbid you that tree, and tell you that Satan was an avowed enemy unto you?”
23. They said: “Our Lord! We have wronged our own souls: If thou forgive us not and bestow not upon us Thy Mercy, we shall certainly be lost.”
24. (Allah) said: “Get ye down. With enmity between yourselves. On earth will be your dwelling-place and your means of livelihood, - for a time.”
25. He said: “Therein shall ye live, and therein shall ye die; but from it shall ye be taken out (at last).”
26. O ye Children of Adam! We have bestowed raiment upon you to cover your shame, as well as to be an adornment to you. But the raiment of righteousness, - that is the best. Such are among the Signs of Allah, that they may receive admonition!
27. O ye Children of Adam! Let not Satan seduce you, in the same manner as He got your parents out of the Garden, stripping them of their raiment, to expose their shame: for he and his tribe watch you from a position where ye cannot see them: We made the evil ones friends (only) to those without faith.
Qur’an - Surah al-A`raaf (The Heights) 7:19-27 See also 2:30-6, 2:120-23 and 20:121-1. Compare Genesis 3:1-15, 23.

Adam and Eve (peace be upon them) ask God for forgiveness, as they were equally guilty, which is granted.

37. Then learnt Adam from his Lord words of inspiration, and his Lord turned towards him; for He is Oft-Returning, Most Merciful.
38. We said: “Get ye down all from here; and if, as is sure, there come to you guidance from Me, whosoever follows My guidance, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.
Qur’an - Surah al-Baqara (The Heifer) 2:37-38

God decides to place Adam and Huwwa (peace be upon them), on earth separately. They both eventually arrive at the Mountain of Arafat (Jabal Arafah) in the Plains of Arafat, approximately 12 miles from Makkah, in Arabia on the 9th day of the Islamic month of Dhu Al-Hijjah (the last month of the Islamic calendar).

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) made his farewell sermon on this mountain, many centuries later and received the last verse of the Qur’an, given below. This is the main place where Muslim pilgrims go to when they perform Hajj and ask for forgiveness.

This day are those who disbelieve in despair of (ever harming) your religion; so fear them not, fear Me! This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed my favour unto you, and have chosen for you as religion al-Islam.
Qur’an - Surah al-Ma’aida (The Table Spread) 5:3

Adam and Eve (peace be upon them) are asked to obey and worship the One God. The universal religion of Islam is born. The definition of Islam is the acceptance, submission, sincerity and belief of the One God - Allah, (the Creator of the Universe) and to worship Him alone without any partners or any part of His creation. The word Islam comes from two root words, "submission" or “surrender” (to God) and “peace” (Arabic - salima: with God and within oneself). In general, of course Islam allows Muslims to live in peace with its neighbours unhindered. When Muslims greet each other they exchange peace with each other i.e. peace be upon you (Arabic - assalaamu aleykum).

“Therefore turn your face steadfastly towards the true faith (Islam), away from all that which is false, in accordance with the Pure nature with which Allah has Created people. Let there be no altering in the laws of Allah's Creation. This is surely the true religion, but most people do not know it.”
Qur’an - Surah ar-Rum (The Romans) 30:30

A person who obeys and worships the One True God is a Muslim. This defines theword Muslim. Adam and Eve (peace be upon them) were the first Muslims and Adam was the first prophet of Islam.

“The Religion in the sight of Allah is Islam.”
Qur’an - Surah al-`Imraan (The Family of `Imraan) 3:19

And this was the legacy that Abraham left to his sons, and so did Jacob; “Oh my sons! Allah hath chosen the Faith for you; then die not except in the Faith of Islam.”
Qur’an - Surah al-Baqara (The Heifer) 2:132

Each new person born into this life is a Muslim. This is because, when our souls were created, we testified to the belief of the One God as the following Qur’anic verses shows.

172. And (remember) when thy Lord brought forth from the Children of Adam, from their reins, their seed, and made them testify of themselves, (saying): Am I not your Lord? They said: Yea, verily. We testify. (That was) lest ye should say at the Day of Resurrection: Lo! Of this we were unaware;
173. Or lest ye should say: “Our fathers before us may have taken false gods, but we are (their) descendants after them: wilt Thou then destroy us because of the deeds of men who were futile?”
174. Thus do We explain the signs in detail; and perchance they may turn (unto Us).
Qur’an - Surah al-A`raaf (The Heights) 7:172-4

Hence our innermost nature (fitra), from the moment of our birth, is to accept the existence and belief of the One God, our Creator. Consequently we are all born pure into this world as Muslims.

35. O ye Children of Adam! whenever there come to you messengers from amongst you, rehearsing My signs unto you,- those who are righteous and mend (their lives),- on them shall be no fear nor shall they grieve.
36. But those who reject Our signs and treat them with arrogance,- they are companions of the Fire, to dwell therein (for ever).
Qur’an - Surah al-A`raaf (The Heights) 7:35-6

Who has created death and life, that He may test you, which of you is best in conduct; and He is the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving;
Qur’an - Surah at-Talaaq (Divorce) 67:2 See also 6:18.

"Allah ordered (the appointed Angels over you) that the good and the bad deeds be written, and He then showed them (the way) how (to write). If somebody intends to do a good deed and he does not do it, then Allah will write for him a full good deed (in his account with Him); and if he intends to do a good deed and actually did it, then Allah will write for him (in his account) with Him (its reward equal) from ten to seven hundred times to many more times! And if somebody intended to do a bad deed and he does not do it, then Allah will write a full good deed (in his account) with Him, and if he intended to do a bad deed and actually did it, then Allah will write one bad deed (in his account)."
A saying of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) - Sahih al-Bukhari Hadith 8.498 Narrated by Ibn Abbas

“He who amongst you sees something abominable should modify it with the help of his hand; and if he has not strength enough to do that, then he should do it with his tongue; and if he has not strength enough to do even that, then he should (at least abhor it) from his heart; and that is the least of faith.”
A saying of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) - Sahih Muslim Hadith 79 Narrated by Abu Sa'id al-Khudri

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
Cruelty in the Quran Those who disbelieve ... are owners of the Fire.--40:6
  1. Don't bother to warn the disbelievers. Allah has blinded them. Theirs will be an awful doom. 2:6
  2. Allah has sickened their hearts. A painful doom is theirs because they lie. 2:10
  3. A fire has been prepared for the disbelievers, whose fuel is men and stones. 2:24
  4. Disbelievers will be burned with fire. 2:39, 90
  5. "Whosoever hath done evil and his sin surroundeth him; such are rightful owners of the Fire." 2:81
  6. If you believe in only part of the Scripture, you will suffer in this life and go to hell in the next. 2:85
  7. Jews are the greediest of all humankind. They'd like to live 1000 years. But they are going to hell. 2:96
  8. For disbelievers is a painful doom. 2:104
  9. For unbelievers: ignominy in this world, an awful doom in the next. 2:114
  10. "And thou wilt not be asked about the owners of hell-fire." (They are the non-muslims.) 2:119
  11. Allah will leave the disbelievers alone for a while, but then he will compel them to the doom of Fire. 2:126
  12. The doom of the disbelievers will not be lightened. 2:162
  13. Allah is severe punishment! 2:165-6
  14. They will not emerge from the Fire. 2:167
  15. Those who hide the Scripture will have their bellies eaten with fire. Theirs will be a painful doom. 2:174
  16. How constant are they in their strife to reach the Fire! 2:175
  17. "Fight in the way of Allah." 2:190, 2:244
  18. Believers must retaliate. Those who transgress will have a painful doom. 2:178
  19. Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kill them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. (But if they desist in their unbelief, then don't kill them.) 2:191-2
  20. "Guard us from the doom of Fire." 2:201
  21. Those who fail in their duty to Allah are proud and sinful. They will all go to hell. 2:206
  22. War is ordained by Allah, and all Muslims must be willing to fight, whether they like it or not. 2:216
  23. Those who die in their disbelief will burn forever in the Fire. 2:217
  24. Those who marry unbelievers will burn in the Fire. 2:221
  25. Disbelievers worship false gods. The will burn forever in the Fire. 2:257
  26. "Those who swallow usury ... are rightful owners of the Fire." 2:275
  27. Those who disbelieve the revelations of Allah, theirs will be a heavy doom. 3:4
  28. Those who disbelieve will be fuel for the Fire. 3:10
  29. Those who disbelieve shall be overcome and gathered unto Hell. 3:12
  30. "Guard us from the punishment of Fire." 3:16
  31. Non-muslims will be punished by Allah for their nonbelief. 3:19
  32. Those who disbelieve, promise them a painful doom. 3:21
  33. "They [Christians and Jews] say: The Fire will not touch us save for a certain number of days. That which they used to invent hath deceived them regarding their religion." (The Fire will burn them forever.) 3:24
  34. Theirs will be a painful doom. 3:77
  35. All non-Muslims will be rejected by Allah after they die. 3:85
  36. Disbelievers will be cursed by Allah, angels, and men. They will have a painful doom. 3:87-88
  37. Disbelievers will have a painful doom. And they will have no helpers. 3:91
  38. "Ye were upon the brink of an abyss of fire, and He did save you from it." 3:103
  39. Disbelievers will have their faces blackened on the last day. They will face an awful doom. 3:105-6
  40. Those who disbelieve will be burnt in the Fire. 3:116
  41. The Fire is prepared for disbelievers. 3:131
  42. We shall cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Their habitation is the Fire 3:151
  43. "Is one who followeth the pleasure of Allah as one who hath earned condemnation from Allah, whose habitation is the Fire?"
    Unbelievers will burn forever in the Fire. 3:162
  44. Theirs will be an awful doom. 3:176
  45. Disbelievers do not harm Allah, but will have a painful doom. 3:177
  46. Disbelievers will have a shameful doom. 3:178
  47. Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant." (The rest will burn forever in the Fire.) 3:185
  48. Those who brag about doing good will go to hell. 3:188
  49. "Preserve us from the doom of Fire." 3:191
  50. "Our Lord! Whom Thou causest to enter the Fire: him indeed Thou hast confounded. For evil-doers there will be no helpers." 3:192
Total line are 512, for Today it is enough,s so you can read step by step, I have given you page # also for referance

One Good Book for You

413H7GV2CTL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-dp-500-arrow,TopRight,45,-64_OU01_AA240_SH20_.jpg

The Crisis of Islam: Holy War and Unholy Terror (Hardcover)
by Bernard Lewis (Author)

enjoy

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
The Story of Adam and Eve

When God creates Adam (peace be upon him) the first homo-sapien man, he commands the angels and Iblis (who resides among the angels), to bow down to Adam (peace be upon him). The reason for this was to show the angels that man was superior to them by virtue of the knowledge that he was given by Allah. The angels obey the command, whilst Iblis is proud and disobeys.

30. Behold, thy Lord said to the angels: “I will create a vicegerent on earth.” They said: “Wilt Thou place therein one who will make mischief therein and shed blood? - whilst we do celebrate Thy praises and glorify Thy holy (name)?” He said: “I know what ye know not.”
31. And He taught Adam the names of all things; then He placed them before the angels, and said: “Tell me the names of these if ye are right.”
Satan whispers to Adam and Eve (peace be upon them) and tells them that if they eat from the tree they will become like angels (i.e. they will always be able to obey and worship God) and will live forever. These were false promises, which he had no power to fulfil. Only God has the power to do these and other things. Adam and Eve (peace be upon them) disobey God and are tempted by Satan and eat the forbidden fruit. God reprimands Adam and Eve (peace be upon them) for their disobedience.

Mr.Aziz - welcome back. You have raised existence of angles and satan issue and their version in qoran. Before we discuss their commands, let us make clear on the touchstone of gurbani or todays science whether they really existed or were just mythological imaginary character. As per my understanding (Mr.Aziz please correct me if I am wrong) revelations to Prophet Mohd were descended through three angles Israa-feel, Michael, Azraeel. There was no direct connection between Prophet Mohd and the God. It means Prophet Mohd was nothing without these angles. In contradiction to this our Gurus in a logical reasoning states he is not saying anything by his own or through any messenger but 'so boley jo pekhey akhee - spoke only what I am seeing with my own eyes in the spiritual word of God - SGGS 894.8 Gurbani once again affirms by declaring, 'parmeshar kai duarai beeteeti su nanak aakh sunavi - that all testimonial in gurbani Guru Nanak himself witnessed during the period he spent in the lotus feed of God. SGGS 373.9.

Gurbani refers to these angles in a similar way as it referred to Dharmraj (a mythological character) and says, laikha rab mangesia baitha kadh vaihi - talba paosin aakia baaki jina rahi - aazrael farista hosi aaey taei - says Guru Nanak listen on mind to the true teaching. Opening his ledger he will call you to account. Those rebels who have unpaid accounts shall be called out. Azraa-eel, the Angle of Death, shall be appointed to punish them They will find no way to escape coming and going in reincarnationn; they are trapped in the narrow path. Falsehood will come to an end. O Nanak only the TRUTH will prevail in the end. SGGS 953.16.

Thus Gurmat does not belive in invisble angles who were required to get the revelations. Gurmat believed it was the direct connection with God and in a state when there was no difference between the God and our Gurus. And that connection was so strong that those who were imbibed in brahmgian were singing HIS praises 24 hours (ajapa jaap) and writing as and when, were free, to write and not that sometime revelation were descending (not that some pages were falling and they were capturing) and other time it was stopped. Now you analysis whether today science accepts your version of angles.

For Satan I will write tommorrow as I am getting late now.

Regards sahni Mohinder

azizrasul

SPNer
Aug 3, 2007
Mr.Aziz - welcome back.
Only some weekends.

As per my understanding (Mr.Aziz please correct me if I am wrong) revelations to Prophet Mohd were descended through three angles Israa-feel, Michael, Azraeel. There was no direct connection between Prophet Mohd and the God. It means Prophet Mohd was nothing without these angles.
The Qur'an was revealed thru Gabriel (peace be upon him), but the Qur'an IS the word of God, hence the connection. Also there was a DIRECT connection between God and ALL the prophets thru inspiration. If you read the Qur'an u will see God addressing Muhammad peace be upon him).

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
Only some weekends.
The Qur'an was revealed thru Gabriel (peace be upon him), but the Qur'an IS the word of God, hence the connection. Also there was a DIRECT connection between God and ALL the prophets thru inspiration. If you read the Qur'an u will see God addressing Muhammad peace be upon him).

Mr. Aziz. On one hand you say message was revealed through the angle Gabriel (which gurmat and today science rejects completely) on the other hand you say God addressing Mohd (peace be upon him). God is formless, imageless, only a jot how could he address Mohd. As per gurmat God can only be realized how could He then address.

In Guru Nanak’s philosophy there is neither ‘Satan nor ‘holy spirit’ or any other power that could stand against Him and if there is anyone equal to Him, then it means there are two God. Where number two starts, universe starts and He does not come under any count because He is the only One. He has no other as gurbani tells 'tisai sareek nahi rai koi.' He has no partner, helper. manager or satan. The biggest philosophical difference between semitic religions and gurmat is when it says, ‘no ko hoa na ko hey – that even God cannot create one more God even he wishes so.

Muslims & Christians advocate the presence of two powers : 1) The power of Good i.e. GOD and 2) The power of Bad i.e. SATAN (SHAITAN), and, the world is nothing but a conflict between these two forces. But Gurmat preaches the presence of the ONE and only unique force of WAHEGURU. Question then arises, why to believe and concentrage in only the ONE ? because mind and belief can concentrate on only one thing at a time, and believing in multiple Gods ends up rupturing the mind. As as everybody knows, ruptured seeds don’t sprout. i.e. if we sow Chana it sprouts, but if we sow Chana Dal it never sprouts as per gurbani. Guru Nanak says what leads us astray or who our enemy are, ‘Satan’ is, “The five wicked enemies (lust, anger, greed, attachment and pride) who are within our body, they lead us to practice evil and corruption thus misleads our path to truth but when anger enters the body, it blinds the ones with eyes, and makes deaf the ones with ears.” - Guru Granth ang.1219.9. Thus instead we waste time and energy and through the stone at the Satan outside, let us control the evil inside.

Guru Gobind singh rightly says nobody is following the word of God but, 'aap apni budh hai jaiti barnat bhin bhin toey taiti - it is only as per the wisdom obtained that the human being are behaving and nobody is following the word of God. He says clearly, 'Ever since I have taken shelter of One God and realized the secrets of Almighty, I have noticed different seers, paighmber and religions of Ram, Rahim, Puran, Qoran preached different philosophies but devotees are not interpretating and or adhering to it correctly even one philosopy and are wasting golden opportunity in indulging themselves in various hollow rituals, fasting, castiesm, worshipping of idols, four marriage, hajj, pilgrrimages, sacrifices of animal etc. and I don’t follow anything which does not teach praise of the One Creator, except You.. This I am not saying but you are directing me to say O God ”. In similar way in gurbani Guru Nanak complains, ‘veda main naam uttam so sunai nahi phirai jo betalia - no body is following the beautiful and supreme NAAM recommended in Vedas but like to do hollow rituals and are thus wandering like animals here and there.

In similar way gurbani rejects WORD of GOD as stated by you about Adam and Eve version. As per gurbani creation was HIS mauj and without mother and father union no one can take birth.

Regards Sahni Mohinder

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM