• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Creation In Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
Dear friends,
There are lot of muslims coming to different religion these days, Which includes many imams, Mullahs and Muslim missionaries, despite threat and persecution to their life. Watch these Video testimonies.

YouTube - Dr.Hormoz, Phd,Scientist. How I came to Christ from Islam-P1 (Dr.Hormoz Shariat)
YouTube - Abdul's Testimony. Convert from Islam to Christianity ! (Abdul)
YouTube - Reza, Religious muslim's journey from Islam to Christ -Part1 (Reza)
YouTube - Give Jesus a Chance - Former Muslim Asks Muslims (Part1) (Shahrokh)
YouTube - Hussain's journey from Hatred to Love. From Islam to Christ. (Hussain Andaryas)
YouTube - Former Muslim Fariborz's Journey from Islam to Christ. (fariborz)
YouTube - How a Muslim lady found Truth. From Islam to Christ ! (Nadereh)
YouTube - Mahmoud's Journey from Islam to Christ ! (MahMoud)
YouTube - A Muslim lady's Journey from islam to Christ. (A Muslim Lady)
YouTube - Kamil's Journey from Islam to Christ. Muslims Embrace Christ (Kamil)
YouTube - Mohsen, From Islam to Christ. Muslims Embrace Christ ! (Mohsen)

YouTube - David Nasser's Journey from Islam to Christ. (David Naseer)
YouTube - How Lord Jesus Changed Radical Muslim Khalil's life - Part1 (Khalil, A Radical Islamist)
YouTube - Tass, former Fatah fighter. Convert from islam to Christ -P1 (Taysir Abu Saada)
YouTube - Elham, Former muslim women's journey from Islam to Christ. (Ellie)
YouTube - How Lord Jesus changed former muslim khosrow's life -Part 1 (Khosrow)
YouTube - Ali, How Jesus Changed the life of Alcohol Addict Muslim -P1 (Ali)
(Interview with Dr.Emir and Ergun Caner)
YouTube - Jesus's appearance in dreams altered a Muslim's life - Part1 (Mohammed)
YouTube - Dini, How Lord Jesus Guided this Muslim's life to Truth -P1 (Dini)
YouTube - Story of 3 former Islamic Terrorists. From Islam to Christ ! ( Zak Anani, Ibrahim Abdullah, Walid Shoabet - 3 former Islamic Terrorists)
YouTube - Why I Left Jihad ? Ex-Muslim militant Speaks Out - Part1 (Why I Left Jihad, Walid Shoebat)
YouTube - Ex-Muslim Christian Simon Altaf Speaks out abt True Islam-P1 (Simon Altaf)
YouTube - M.Amin, Muslim Imam Turns to Christ After Miraculous Healing (Mohamed Amin, Former Muslim Imam)

YouTube - Visions and Dreams of Jesus Christ Stir Muslims to Christ ! ( Samir Mohammed, Wahabi Muslim)
YouTube - How former muslim farhad found Jesus is more than a prophet. (Farhad)
YouTube - Ahmed,Former Muslim Dawah Missionary-How i came to Christ-P1 (Ahmed, Former Muslim missionary)
YouTube - Nomie, Defender of Islam becomes Ambassador of Christ. (Nomie, Fervent Muslim Women)
YouTube - Dr.Mark Gabriel, Former Muslim Imam's journey to Christ - P1 (Dr.Mark Gabriel, Former Muslim imam)
YouTube - Kamran, A devout muslim's journey to find True God ! (Kamran)
YouTube - Zaheed, Former Muslim Priest's dramatic conversion to Christ (Zaheed Former Muslim priest)
YouTube - Former Muslim Woman Layla's journey from Islam to Christ ! (Layla)
YouTube - Toufik, An Arab Muslim's journey from Islam to Christ ! (Toufik)
YouTube - How former muslim Assad found Jesus is God - Part1 (Assad)
YouTube - How former muslim Ali found "Jesus is more than a prophet" ! (Ali)
YouTube - Iranian Muslims turn to Christ despite threat, persecution ! (Iranian Muslims)

YouTube - Interview with former muslim scholar Sam solomon - Part1 (Sam Solomon, Former Muslim scholar)
YouTube - Suhayr, How Jesus guided this muslim woman to Truth ! (Suhayr)
YouTube - Former Muslim's Testimony,Tortured for his faith in Jesus-P1 ( Majed El Shafie, former muslim tortured for his faith in jesus)
YouTube - Beat women ? A Muslim woman's journey to find loving God ! (Ora)
YouTube - Former muslim's journey to find Straight Way,found in Christ (Farid)
YouTube - A Teacher of Islam's Journey from Islam to Christ. (Daniel Shayesteh, Former Teacher of Islam)
YouTube - From Allah to Christ. Kouresh journey to find True God (Kouresh )
YouTube - Naeem's journey from Islam to Christ. (Naeem)
YouTube - Former Muslim Rahim's journey from Islam to Christ ! (Rahim)
YouTube - How Nasrin found True Jesus ! Journey from Islam to Christ. (Nasrin)
YouTube - Former Muslim Dr.Ergun Caner's journey to find True God -P1 (Dr.Ergun Caner)
YouTube - T.Abraham, Former Muslim preacher's Journey to Christ -Part1 (Timothy Ibrahim, Former Muslim Preacher)

YouTube - Majed, Former Muslim's journey from Islam to Christ ! (Majed)
YouTube - 6 Million Muslims convert to Christianity - Al-Jazeerah ! (6 Million Muslims convert to Christianity)
YouTube - Zak Anani, Former Muslim Terrorist's Journey to Christ-P1 (Zak Anani, Former Muslim Terrorist)
YouTube - From Allah to Christ. Dr.Emir's Journey to find True God -P1 (Dr.Emir Caner)
YouTube - "They call me infidel". Ex-Muslim Christian Nonie Speaks out (Interview with Nonie Darwish)
YouTube - Cresent to the Cross Part 2 (Aaliyah, Muslim Lady)
YouTube - Cresent to the Cross Part 1 (Simon Altaf)
YouTube - Dr.Nasir, Muslim Businessman's Journey from Islam to Christ. (Dr.Nasir K. Siddiki)
YouTube - Jihad to Jesus, Former Muslim Militia fighter's Journey -P1 (Jerry Rassamni, former Muslim militia fighter)
YouTube - Kamal Saleem, Ex-PLO-Terrorist Now Preaching Christianity ! (Kamal Saleem, Ex-PLO-Terrorist)

YouTube - "My Year Inside Radical Islam"-ExMuslim Christian Speaks out (Daveed, Author of, "My Year Inside Radical Islam")
YouTube - Mohamed, Son of Muslim Sheikh's Journey from Islam to Christ (Mohamed, Son of a Muslim Sheikh)
YouTube - Shareef, Former muslim on Importance of Jesus's Resurrection (Emmanuel El Shareef)
YouTube - From Islam to Christ, Former muslim women lydia's journey ! (Former Muslim woman Lydia )
YouTube - Path to Salvation, How Lord Jesus Changed a muslim's life ! (Wagdi )
YouTube - Interview with Ex-muslim Christian Matthew Ashimolowo -Part1 (Matthew Ashimolowo )
YouTube - Jeremiah,Ex-Muslim minister Brings more muslims to Christ-P1 (Dr. Jeremiah Cummings )
YouTube - Former Muslim Rafique's Journey from Islam to Christ ! (Rafique)
YouTube - Zahir Ahmed, Former Fanatic Muslim's Journey to Christ-Part1 (Zahir Ahmed)
YouTube - Manal, A devout muslim women's journey from Islam to Christ. (Manal)
YouTube - Kuresh & John Share their testimony, From Islam to Christ-P1 (Kuresh & John Newton )
YouTube - From Islam to Christ - part 1 (Mostafa )
YouTube - How former muslim Faisal found Jesus is Son of God - Part1 (Faisal)

SOME OF THE INFIDELS

azizrasul

SPNer
Aug 3, 2007
ProjectNaad response:Again our zealous Muslims are trying to show the Quaran having “extra” meanings which don’t exist. …
The word for rotation or movement in Arabic is “Falak” and the word for Earth is “Ard”. Show me one instance where both of these words appear together in the quaran.
The word falak means orbit. What u should have said is “show me a verse where the word kawwara and ard appear together. I have dun so. U were not asking a legitimate question, hence ur confusion. Ur post was suggesting that the Qur’an said that the Earth was stationery, I have shown from

He created the heavens and the earth in true (proportions): He coils (kawwara) the night upon the day and He coils (kawwara) the day upon the night." He has subjected the sun and the moon (to His law): Each one follows a course for a time appointed. Is not He the Exalted in Power - He Who forgives again and again? Qur’an – Surah az-Zumar (The Groups) 39:5

that it is not saying that.

Have you heard of plate tectonics? The planets crust is moving all the time. So either way you look at this statement in the Quaran it is wrong.
This shows how desperate u r becoming when u come up with such a silly response. The mentioning of fixed abode to most people with the exception of u is a place where we r living on a planet that in general is fixed. When u r living in ur house, does the earth shake beneath u. Do u physically feel any movement? What % of time in ur life have u experienced the earth moving beneath u? Huh. I was hoping for a serious discussion. U post a lot of stuff, but it’s mostly laughable, that I sometimes think is it worth even posting back. I will be going away tomorrow and won’t be contributing to the thread anymore, so plz, plz give a serious reply and think before u write anything down and then go over it and say to urself is this a valid or serious response otherwise u r wasting my time if no 1 else’s.

I do agree that just because the Quaran doesn’t say that the Earth moves round the sun that it invalidates the Quaran.
Glad that u agree on something. I was thinking that I’m banging my head against a brick wall.

So far your one point regarding Earth movement has been thrown out.
It may have been thrown out by u, but not as far as I’m concerned. U simply don’t appreciate what’s being said, that’s not my fault.

Good at least you acknowledge that much!
I never said the opposite, so I have hardly changed my mind. Anyone can post weak or false hadith and make many false points, not that I’m suggesting u deliberately did this knowingly. This is why if u go onto anti-Islamic web sites and blindly copy & paste reams of stuff without understanding or reading it, most Muslims will walk away and not take u seriously. Most non Muslims may be impressed though and remain in ignorance forever. Hence I will leave those non Muslims who r sick in their minds and deeply consumed with hate towards ISLAM and MUSLIMS to continue on that line.

and these 2 verses from the Quaran support a flat Earth model:
How? U r simply taking the verses literally rather than looking at what the desired meaning of the veres are. I’m most disappointed 4 someone who thinks in such a simple and unimaginative way.

Okay but it doesn’t say raw materials It says Heaven and Earth. You can imply whatever you like but again there is no miracle in the quaran here.
I know it doesn’t say raw materials, the point I’m making is that u r taking the reading of the verses too literally and fail to see beyond that. I’m sure that Muslims 1400 years ago probably thought the Earth as a solid object was being discussed. But the point I made was that in light of science today we can interpret the verse in a different and more meaningful way. U need 2 open ur mind a bit more.

Read the laws regarding inheritance I posted. They are the most unclear laws on the planet.
Again u posted from a anti-Islamic site, so to me that really means very little. Non Muslims may read that and be convinced that ISLAM is wrong, but not me and many millions of Muslims and new reverts. I’m sure there is a Muslim web site that adequately explains the laws of inheritance. As I have only a short time on this thread, I’ll leave that 2 u if u r interested.

What signs? If you claim there was science in the Quaran then show us where it is. Your above points have not shown any science.
They have but u cannot see.

Those are they whose hearts, ears, and eyes Allah has sealed up, and they take no heed.
Qur’an – Surah an-Nahl (The Bee) 16:108

006.025 Of them are some who listen unto thee, but We have placed upon their hearts veils, lest they should nderstand, and in their ears a deafness. If they saw every token they would not believe therein; to the point that, when they come unto thee to argue with thee, the disbelievers say: This is naught else than fables of the men of old.

006.026 And they forbid (men) from it and avoid it, and they ruin none save themselves, though they perceive not.

006.027 If thou couldst see when they are set before the Fire and say: Oh, would that we might return! Then would we not deny the revelations of our Lord but we would be of the believers!

006.028 Nay, but that hath become clear unto them which before they used to hide. And if they were sent back they would return unto that which they are forbidden. Lo!
they are liars.

006.029 And they say: There is naught save our life of the world, and we shall not be raised (again).

006.030 If thou couldst see when they are set before their Lord! He will say: Is not this real ? They will say: Yea, verily, by our Lord! He will say: Taste now the retribution for that ye used to disbelieve.

006.031 They indeed are losers who deny their meeting with Allah until, when the Hour cometh on them suddenly, they cry: Alas for us, that we neglected it! They bear upon their backs their burdens. Ah, evil is that which they bear!

006.032 Naught is the life of the world save a pastime and a spot. Better far is the abode of the Hereafter for those who keep their duty (to Allah). Have ye then no sense ?

006.033 We know well how their talk grieveth thee, though in truth they deny not thee (Muhammad) but evil-doers flout the revelations of Allah.

006.034 Messengers indeed have been denied before thee, and they were patient under the denial and the persecution till Our succour reached them. There is none to alter the decisions of Allah. Already there hath reached thee (somewhat) of the tidings
of the messengers (We sent before).

006.035 And if their aversion is grievous unto thee, then, if thou canst, seek a way down into the earth or a ladder unto the sky that thou mayst bring unto them a portent
(to convince them all)! - If Allah willed, He could have brought them all together to the guidance - So be not thou among the foolish ones.

006.036 Only those can accept who hear. As for the dead, Allah will raise them up; then unto Him they will be returned.

007.177 Evil as an example are the folk who denied Our revelations, and were wont to wrong themselves.

007.178 He whom Allah leadeth, he indeed is led aright, while he whom Allah sendeth astray - they indeed are losers.

007.179 Already have We urged unto hell many of the jinn and humankind, having hearts wherewith they understand not, and having eyes wherewith they see not, and having ears wherewith they hear not. These are as the cattle - nay, but they are worse! These are the neglectful.

041.002 A revelation from the Beneficent, the Merciful,

041.003 A Scripture whereof the verses are expounded, a Lecture in Arabic for
people who have knowledge,

041.004 Good tidings and a warning. But most of them turn away so that they hear not.

041.005 And they say: Our hearts are protected from that unto which thou (O Muhammad) callest us, and in our ears there is a deafness, and between us and thee there is a veil. Act, then. Lo! we also shall be acting.

041.006 Say (unto them O Muhammad): I am only a mortal like you. It is inspired in me that your God is One God, therefor take the straight path unto Him and seek forgiveness of Him. And woe unto the idolaters,

041.007 Who give not the poor-due, and who are disbelievers in the Hereafter.

041.008 Lo! as for those who believe and do good works, for them is a reward enduring.

We have sent thee (Muhammad) inspiration, as We sent it to Noah and the Messengers after him: we sent inspiration to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and the Tribes, to Jesus, Job, Jonah, Aaron, and Solomon, and to David We gave the Psalms.
Qur’an - Surah an-Nisaa’ (The Women) 4:163

Ahh yes darkness. Have you read the posting regarding the not-so-nice teachings of the Quaran. How does that fit with this statement?
From the simple and incorrect interpretations u place on Qur’anic verses I can well imagine u thinking that way. For me I try to read and understand the verses while u simply copy & paste them and only read them when challenged. From ur post I can see that u have at least retracted in a couple of places indicating that u r at least willing to examine the verses in closer detail with an open mind in some instances. I’m sure if u were to look at the verses that u r referring to hear u may come to a different conclusion.

The quaran has no science
That is ur view, not mine and I’m sure that of many other people.

The quaran teaches hate
Perhaps u see HATE where nun exists. From the fact already established that u only examine verses when required to do so and then only reflect on their interpretations when they r explained to u, perhaps this HATE u c will disappear. It is not surprising that as a non Muslim u c things differently, after all if u didn’t u would have entered Islam and become a MUSLIM.

002.013 And when it is said unto them: believe as the people believe, they say: shall we believe as the foolish believe? are not they indeed the foolish? But they know not.

010.100 It is not for any soul to believe save by the permission of Allah. He hath set uncleanness upon those who have no sense.

010.101 Say: Behold what is in the heavens and the earth! But revelations and warnings avail not folk who will not believe.

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
Bottom Line.

1.I had already proved that Islam is false, that it is not revealed by any almighty God, but was created by Prophet Muhammad himself to fulfill his greed, ego and ambition

2.Islam has nothing to do with peace but is a dangerous cult founded through violence, terror, plunder and extreme injustice by its founder Muhammad himself.

3.Islam is not compatible with modern world, including its concepts of democracy, tolerance, human rights and gender equality, but stands in contravention and hence is dangerous for modern civilization.

4.Islamic terrorism, as witnessed now-a-days is sanctioned by Islam. Terrorists did not hijack Islam but Islam itself has hijacked some otherwise good human beings and turned them into machines for terror, murder and destruction.

Only Truth can set us free.

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
The Qur’an and Science: Do They Agree?

1.The Qur’an is to Muslims the infallible word of God that they assert has been perfectly preserved on a tablet in heaven. They believe these words were given to Muhammad their prophet by the angel Gabriel. See Qur’an 10:15, 37; 56:77-79; 69:44-48; 85:21-22. It is unchangeable, inerrant, and many Muslims believe in the implementation of Islamic shariah law because of their view that it is God's unchangeable word. what is Heaven ? any body seen that

2.The Qur’an teaches hand amputation for petty theft (Qur’an 5:38), that a man can own and have sex with slave girls (2:221; 4:3, 24-28; 23:5-6; 33:50-52; 70:30), allows child marriages (65:4-5),and calls for war to be made on Jews and Christians until they are either defeated or subjected to humiliating lowliness (9:29). so sad do you call this religion ?

3.Since the Qur’an makes some very high claims to infallibility, then a single error would render the whole dogmatic position as fallacious. When the Qur’an is held up to the scrutiny of science it does not fare very well, because the Qur’an and science give two very descriptions of the earth. Much of the style of the Qur’an but is supposedly God's clear revelations to Muhammad for his instruction about the world around him.

4.Qur’an 2:261 tells us that every ear of corn has 100 grains. This has not been proven scientifically and is more than obviously false. It brings into question the scientific accuracy of the Qur’an and whether the Qur’an is really addressing scientific issues. we should disband Science university and open university of Koran,how the world will look like then ?

5.These are not the only absurdities of talking in the teachings of Muhammad. In the Hadith (traditions of what Muhammad said and did), we find more. We are told that stones talked to Muhammad (Bukhari 1, p. vii), that food talked to Muhammad while he was eating it (Bukhari 4:779) and a tree cried because Muhammad would not preach near it (Bukhari 2:41; 4:783). After Muhammad comforted the tree, it stopped crying (ibid). For this to be true, stones, trees and food would have to have at least lungs, a respiratory system, vocal cords and a tongue. One has to wonder if you could be more absurd than this?

6.The Qur’an has many genetic myths about how humans are born, etc. The Qur’an 86:6-7 says that semen comes from between a man's backbone and ribs. We know today from biology studies that semen comes from the male genitalia, so once again, a very inaccurate statement coming from the Qur’an.

7.The Qur’an has other errors of nature, where 51:49, says of life in creation, "And of everything we have created pairs that ye may reflect" (see also 43:12; 50:7). So for all animals they are created in pairs. This is an obvious denial of the fact that numerous species produce asexually, not in pairs.

8.The Qur’an also contains scientific anachronisms of longevity. The Qur’an 18:25 tells the story of some men who slept in a cave for 309 years Yea right

9.In the Hadith, Muhammad explains the cause of fever and the reason for high body temperatures - they come from the fire of hell (Bukhari 4:483, 486). From today's medical studies, we know the real cause of fevers.

The most common cause of fevers is viral infections like influenza, as seen in a cold or sore throat. Most other fevers (in temperate climates) are from bacteria, which affect the respiratory system, bowels, urinary tract and intestines. Fevers in tropical climates are caused by protozoa (parasites larger than bacteria).

10. The earth is spread out like a carpet.
Yea right

The Qur’an 20:53, talks of God who has, "...made the earth for you like a carpet spread out..." (see also 71:19). This could hardly be a clearer way of describing the earth as flat. The Qur’an repeatedly refers to how the earth is "wide" or "spread out" (Qur’an 13:3; 15:19; 18:7; 19:6; 21:30; 35:40; 41:10; 43:10; 50:7; 51:48; 55:10; 78:6; 79:30; 88:20), which is not the language used to describe a round sphere.

11. Heavy mountains hold the earth in place.

Just as one might use some bricks to hold the corners of a sheet on the ground in place on a windy day, so we are told of the role that mountains play in keeping the earth stable. The Qur’an 21:31, "And we have set on earth mountains standing firm, lest it should shake..."
So far we are the told that the earth is spread out like a carpet with heavy mountains to hold it in place.

But further evidence opens up that the Qur’an is indeed talking about a flat earth. Qur’an 18:47 says, "On that day we shall remove the mountains, and thou wilt see the earth as a level stretch..." (see also 20:104-107). In other words 18:47 & 20:107 are saying that once the mountains are removed, we will see to the end of the world, which is flat.

Is this book of Religion ?

Terrorists did not hijack Islam but Islam itself has hijacked

more to come

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
I do not know whether you know it or not, islamic religious hierarchy through history ensured that muslim masses stay ignorant of what is really in quran and it's context in hadiths and sira by not letting the hadiths and siras be translated . Since most arabs are illiterate and most muslims are non arabs they managed to keep them ignorant. Some non muslims knowledgable of arabic wrote about Mohammed's violent life in 19th century , but except some scholars no body read it.Besides most muslims believe every ridiculous lie from a muslim but do not believe anything said by a non muslim ( quran says non muslims are liars, and your enemies)

Sahih hadiths in entirity and , and oldest siras by Ishaq and Tabari got translated in later 20th century. Although muslims kill anybody who criticizes islam or Mohammed, but the cat did get out of the bag. With the advent of internet you are seeng more and more vocal apostates. Prominent well known vocal apostates are Dr. Ibn e Warraq, Dr.Ali Sina, Ayan Hirsi Ali, Irshad Manji, Dr Tslima Nasreen, Anwar Shaikh, Parveen Darabi, Salman Rushdi.

However they all live in non muslim countries. They all carry death threats and would by lynched by muslim mobs even before being put to death by sharia under blasphemy laws.

Problem is 65% muslims are illiterate. Many of the literate ones do not use internets. Even if they use internets many sharia based countries ban any website critical of islam. Thus the only hope is western secularist muslims

Almost every black man who is muslim told me that he was converted in the prison

Sharia based countries are most backward , most corrupt, least free and poorest (except few oil rich nations).but masses are still poor

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005

Obedient Women in ISLAM

Madrassa-Child_sm.jpg

Respectful Children IN ISLAM

Tehran-stoning.jpg

VERY PEACEFUL RELIGION

Put the Numbers in Perspective

More people are killed by Islamists each year than in all 350 years of the Spanish Inquisition combined.

More civilians were killed by Muslim extremists in two hours on September 11th than in the 36 years of sectarian conflict in Northern Ireland.

Islamic terrorists murder more people every day than the Ku Klux Klan has in the last 50 years.

19 Muslim hijackers killed more innocents in two hours on September 11th than the number of American criminals executed in the last 65 years.

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
Latest Offerings from the Religion of Peace

9/7/2007 ( Tashkent, Uzbekistan ) - A prominent 55-year-old Jewish man is stabbed to death in a heinous attack.
9/7/2007 ( Nazran, Ingushetia ) - An elderly is cut down by Islamic terrorists with automatic weapons at point-blank range.
9/6/2007 ( Batna, Algeria ) - An al-Qaeda linked suicide bomber massacres twenty-two people waiting to see the country's president.
9/6/2007 ( Mogadishu, Somalia ) - Islamic terrorists attack a police station, killing two officers.
9/6/2007 ( Tikrit, Iraq ) - Jihadis bomb a petrol station, killing three innocents.
9/6/2007 ( Baghdad, Iraq ) - Nineteen victims of sectarian violence are killed here and in Mosul.

it so peaceful Religion by killing it become PEACEFUL

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
I want to display some quotes from the Quran and hadiths. (PEACEFULL RELIGION)Please read them carefully.

Qur'an:9:5 "Fight and kill the disbelievers wherever you find them, take them captive, harass them, lie in wait and ambush them using every stratagem of war."

Qur'an:9:29 "Fight those who do not believe until they all surrender, paying the protective tax in submission."

Qur'an:8:39 "Fight them until all opposition ends and all submit to Allah."

Muslim:C9B1N31 "I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify to the fact that there is no god but Allah, and believe in me (that) I am the Messenger and in all that I have brought."

Tabari VI:138 "Those present at the oath of Aqabah had sworn an allegiance to Muhammad. It was a pledge of war against all men. Allah had permitted fighting."

Tabari VI:139 "Allah had given his Messenger permission to fight by revealing the verse ‘And fight them until persecution is no more, and religion is all for Allah.'"

Tabari IX:25 "By Allah, I did not come to fight for nothing. I wanted a victory over Ta'if so that I might obtain a slave girl from them and make her pregnant."

Qur'an:61:4 "Surely Allah loves those who fight in His Cause."

Qur'an:4:84 "Then fight (Muhammad) in Allah's Cause. Incite the believers to fight with you."

Qur'an 8:12 "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve, therefore strike off their hands and strike off every fingertip of them."

Qur'an 5:38 "As to the thief, Male or Female, cut off his or her hands, a punishement by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in power"

Bukhari:V5B59N512 "The Prophet had their men killed, their woman and children taken captive."

Ishaq:489 "Do the *******s think that we are not their equal in fighting? We are men who think that there is no shame in killing."

Qur'an 2:191 "And kill them wherever you find and catch them. Drive them out from where they have turned you out; for Al-Fitnah (polytheism, disbelief, oppression) is worse than slaughter."

Qur'an 33:60 "Truly, if the Hypocrites stir up sedition, if the agitators in the City do not desist, We shall urge you to go against them and set you over them. Then they will not be able to stay as your neighbors for any length of time. They shall have a curse on them. Whenever they are found, they shall be seized and slain without mercy - a fierce slaughter - murdered, a horrible murdering."

Bukhari:V4B52N270 "Allah's Messenger said, ‘Who is ready to kill Ashraf? He has said injurious things about Allah and His Apostle.' Maslama got up saying, ‘Would you like me to kill him?' The Prophet proclaimed, ‘Yes.' Maslama said, ‘Then allow me to lie so that I will be able to deceive him.' Muhammad said, ‘You may do so.'"

Qur'an 5:33 "The punishment for those who wage war against Allah and His Prophet and make mischief in the land, is to murder them, crucify them, or cut off a hand and foot on opposite sides...their doom is dreadful. They will not escape the fire, suffering constantly."

Bukhari:V1B1N6 "Just issue orders to kill every *** in the country."

Ishaq:316 "Following Badr, Muhammad sent a number of raiders with orders to capture some of the Meccans and burn them alive."

Tabari VII:85 "Muhammad killed many Quraysh polytheists at Badr."

Tabari VII:101 "The Khazraj asked the Prophet for permission to kill Sallam Huqayq, who was in Khaybar. He granted this."

i can get you TONS more...

Terrorists did not hijack Islam but Islam itself has hijacked

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
The Qur’an and Science: Do They Agree?
con't from my First POST
Heavy mountains hold the earth in place.

1.Just as one might use some bricks to hold the corners of a sheet on the ground in place on a windy day, so we are told of the role that mountains play in keeping the earth stable. The Qur’an 21:31, "And we have set on earth mountains standing firm, lest it should shake..."
So far we are the told that the earth is spread out like a carpet with heavy mountains to hold it in place.
But further evidence opens up that the Qur’an is indeed talking about a flat earth. Qur’an 18:47 says, "On that day we shall remove the mountains, and thou wilt see the earth as a level stretch..." (see also 20:104-107). In other words 18:47 & 20:107 are saying that once the mountains are removed, we will see to the end of the world, which is flat.
The sky could fall on our heads!

This god also reassures us in the Qur’an 22:65, that "He witholds the sky from falling on the earth except by his leave: for Allah is most kind and most merciful to man." The Qur’an is saying that the sky is a hard opaque object that could fall and injure/kill us. This is certainly how it appeared to ancient people, but not what we know from scientific evidence. Perhaps this god knew that the earth's atmosphere was just thin air and a mixture of gasses. But this would make him into a deceiving god, making an empty threat and telling blatant lies!
The Qur’an 19:90 also says that in regard to blasphemies against Islam, the skies are about to burst. The Qur’an 34:9 this god says of the pagans, "If we wished, we could cause the earth to swallow them up, or cause a piece of the sky to fall upon them" (see also 52:44). The concept of a hard sky is also seen in the way it is described as a canopy (Qur’an 2:22; 21:32; 40:64; 79:28), that will one day be ripped apart (Qur’an 55:37; 69:16; 73:18; 78:19; 82:1).
The Qur’an 70:8 tells us that one day the sky will be like molten brass. And one day the sky will be rolled up (21:104; 39:67).
Then the Qur’an unlocks to us a mystery about how the heavens and earth were made. In a rhetorical challenge to the pagans who rejected Islam, this god says, "Do not the unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before we clove them asunder?"
So far we are told that the earth is flat, the sky is hard and these two hard, opaque objects were once joined together, but this god pulled them apart, which explains the distance between the earth and sky. This is similar to the creation myths of the Australian Aborigines and New Zealand Maoris.

The sun moves around the earth.

The Qur’an talks of the earth in terms as if it were stationary, with the sun and stars moving around the earth (Qur’an 2:258; 21:33; 36:40; 52:49; 53:1). "It is he who created the night and the day, and the sun and the moon: all (celestial bodies) swim along, each in it's rounded course" (21:33). We know today that the sun is far bigger than the earth, and is drawing the round earth in it's orbit.
Where does the sun set?

Even more conclusive evidence arrives that the Qur’an teaches a flat earth, because the sun is very small (a lot smaller than the earth), and it rises and sets on our flat earth!
The Qur’an 18:83-98 tells the story of a pious Muslim, Zulqarnain (whom many Muslim commentators think is Alexander the Great). One day while traveling along, we find that, "Until, when, he reached the setting of the sun, he found it to set in a spring of murky water" (18:86). So Zulqarnain found the sun sets in a spring of murky water. This is saying that the earth is flat and the sun is very small.
This is an error of astronomical proportions. Shall I belabor the obvious? The sun is far bigger than the earth and if it were any closer we would all burn up. Many Muslims interpret this to mean that he merely looked at the sun from the angle of it setting past a pond of murky water, but this is not what the text says.
Why Zulqarnain did not go blind or suffer serious eye damage is not explained, because he still enough eyesight to travel to the other end of the world. He traveled, "Until, when he came to the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom we had provided no covering protection against the sun" (18:90). In other words he found the sun rising on a scorched people, because they were nearer to the sun than anyone else! This is a clear denial of the round earth, where for every morning for everyone on the whole earth, the sun's rays are closer at midday than the morning!
In the Hadith, Muhammad asked some people, ""Do you know where this sun goes?" I said, "Allah and his Apostle know best." He said, It goes and asks permission to prostrate, and it is allowed, and one day it, as if being ordered to return whence it came, then it will rise from the west."" (Bukhari 9:520). He is erroneously describing the 'rising' and 'setting' of the sun as supernatural phenomena. Not only that, he tells us that the sun actually asks this god for permission to rise and set! Furthermore, in this context, Muhammad was not reciting poetry, but was giving the Muslims clear instruction on how the sun rises and sets.
This concept is further supported by the Qur’an telling us, "And the sun runs into a resting place..." (Qur’an 36:38). We know today from science and astronomy that it is the earth that spins, not the sun.

More to come...

azizrasul

SPNer
Aug 3, 2007
I had an email from MSN Groups on the following LINK. Sadly there r not enough Muslims who have knowledge in Islam to explain the meanings of Qur'anic verses especially when those non Muslims and yes Sikhs as well who r consumed with deep rooted HATRED of Islam and Muslims often go off on a mental rampage. Because they r left alone, some people think their interpretations are correct oblivious to the true meanings.

Frankly it's remarkable that despite this HATRED by non Muslims spread over the media, internet, etc. that there is still an increase in people reverting to Islam especially in the educated west. No doubt they DO study Islam more deeply and get the right answers. No one can change the plans of Allah, Most Great.

006.122 Is he who was dead and We have raised him unto life, and set for him a light wherein he walketh among men, as him whose similitude is in utter darkness whence he cannot emerge ? Thus is their conduct made fairseeming for the disbelievers.

006.123 And thus have We made in every city great ones of its wicked ones, that they should plot therein. They do but plot against themselves, though they perceive not.

006.124 And when a token cometh unto them, they say: We will not believe till we are given that which Allah's messengers are given. Allah knoweth best with whom to place His message. Humiliation from Allah and heavy punishment will smite the
guilty for their scheming.

006.125 And whomsoever it is Allah's will to guide, He expandeth his bosom unto the Surrender, and whomsoever it is His Will to send astray, He maketh his bosom close and narrow as if he were engaged in sheer ascent. Thus Allah layeth ignominy upon
those who believe not.

006.126 This is the path of thy Lord, a straight path. We have detailed Our revelations for a people who take heed.

006.127 For them is the abode of peace with their Lord. He will be their Protecting Friend because of what they used to do.

006.128 In the day when He will gather them together (He will say): O ye assembly of the jinn! Many of humankind did ye seduce. And their adherents among humankind will say: Our Lord! We enjoyed one another, but now we have arrived at the appointed term which Thou appointedst for us. He will say: Fire is your home. Abide therein for ever, save him whom Allah willeth (to deliver). Lo! thy Lord is Wise, Aware.

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
I had an email from MSN Groups on the following LINK. Sadly there r not enough Muslims who have knowledge in Islam to explain the meanings of Qur'anic verses especially when those non Muslims and yes Sikhs as well who r consumed with deep rooted HATRED of Islam and Muslims often go off on a mental rampage. Because they r left alone, some people think their interpretations are correct oblivious to the true meanings.

Frankly it's remarkable that despite this HATRED by non Muslims spread over the media, internet, etc. that there is still an increase in people reverting to Islam especially in the educated west. No doubt they DO study Islam more deeply and get the right answers. No one can change the plans of Allah, Most Great.

Azizji, increase in people reverveting to Islam is criteria for you. For gurmat this is not important. Bhai Mardana life long companion of Guru Nanak was never asked by Guru Nanak to convert to Sikhism. when enquired whether he would like his body to be cremated, buried, disposed off to birds or he would like a ‘samadhi’ to be made off him after HIS death to be remembered and for people to bow head. Mardana answered, hey baba with your grace, I am being blessed and liberated from the cycle of this body (samadhi) to the lotus feet of God, so how could I allow myself to be imprisoned again in another body ‘samadhi’ or in a grave. Gurbani virlo veechario - out of million only one is pious soul. Can you tell me among all those people who reverted to Islam, is their any pious soul or among those, anyone guided muslim not to make descrimination among humanity and advise to live and let live and open the doors for everyone for the beautiful mecca to visit and gain spirituality. In addition did they ever felt the need to open door for non-muslim in middle east countries for prayers.

Regards Sahni Mohinder

Vikram singh

SPNer
Feb 24, 2005
""Qur'anic verses especially when those non Muslims and yes Sikhs as well who r consumed with deep rooted HATRED of Islam and Muslims often go off on a mental rampage. Because they r left alone, some people think their interpretations are correct oblivious to the true meanings. ""

"Frankly it's remarkable that despite this HATRED by non Muslims spread over the media, internet, etc. that there is still an increase in people reverting to Islam especially in the educated west. No doubt they DO study Islam more deeply and get the right answers. No one can change the plans of Allah, Most"
Great

These Quaranic Verses which i took are from west who are Ex-muslim ,they were practicising Islam for couple Years, Yes after studying Islam they decided to educated the people ,there is nothing in Islam,to get knowledge,except Hatred

I had already proved that Islam is false, that it is not revealed by any almighty God, but was created by Prophet Muhammad himself to fulfill his greed, ego and ambition

2.Islam has nothing to do with peace but is a dangerous cult founded through violence, terror, plunder and extreme injustice by its founder Muhammad himself.

3.Islam is not compatible with modern world, including its concepts of democracy, tolerance, human rights and gender equality, but stands in contravention and hence is dangerous for modern civilization.

4.Islamic terrorism, as witnessed now-a-days is sanctioned by Islam. Terrorists did not hijack Islam but Islam itself has hijacked some otherwise good human beings and turned them into machines for terror, murder and destruction.

it so peaceful Religion, by killing it become PEACE

EX-Muslim group speaks out READ THIS NEWSPAPER,WHICH I ALREADY GAVE YOU BEFORE,YOU ARE SAYING SAME THING OVER AND OVER AGAIN

New ex-Muslim group speaks out | Special reports | Guardian Unlimited

Those who r on the RIGHTEOUS path of ISLAM will see favour from Allah
see this favour
The Voice of the Martyrs - News

I have not read KORAN nor I am Planning But I say if I would have Read Koran i would have killed thousand people

azizrasul

SPNer
Aug 3, 2007
increase in people reverveting to Islam is criteria for you.
No, the TRUTH is. After all there r more kaafirs (unbelievers) in the world than Muslims. My faith is based on Haqq i.e. the TRUE DEEN - ISLAM. Praise be to Allah, Most Forgiving. Here r other attributes of Allah: -

The Attributes of God

Name
Translation
Some Qur’anic Verses

Allah
The God
1:1, 3:18, 5:109, 6:124, 7:180, 8:40, 16:91, 20:8, 57:5, 65:3, 74:56, 85:20
Ar Rahman
The Beneficent
1:3, 17:110, 19:58, 21:112, 27:30, 36:52, 50:33, 55:1, 59:22, 78:38
Ar Rahim
The Merciful
2:163, 3:31, 4:100, 5:3, 5:98, 11:41, 12:53, 12:64, 26:9, 30:5, 36:58
Al Malik
The King
20:114, 23:116, 59:23, 62:1, 114:2
Al Quddus
The Holy
59:23, 62:1
As Salaam
The Bestower of Peace
59:23
Al Mu’Min
The Granter of Security
Al Muhaymin
The Protector
Al Aziz
The Mighty
3:6, 4:158, 9:40, 9:71, 48:7, 59:23, 61:1
Al Jabbar
The Compeller
Al Mutakabbir
The Majestic
Al Khaliq
The Creator
6:102, 13:16, 39:62, 40:62, 59:24
Al Bari
The Maker
59:24
Al Musawwir
The Shaper
59:24
Al Ghaffar
The Forgiver
20:82, 38:66, 39:5, 40:42, 71:10
Al Qahar
The Subduer
13:16, 14:48, 38:65, 39:4, 40:16
Al Wahab
The Bestower
3:8, 38:9, 38:35
Ar Razzaq
The Provider
51:58
Al Fattah
The Judge
34:26
Al Alim
The All-Knowing
2:158, 3:92, 4:35, 24:41, 33:40, 35:38, 57:6
Al Qabid
The Withholder
2:245
Al Basit
The Expander
2:245
Al Khafid
The Humbler

Ar Rafi
The Exalter

Al Mu’izz
The Bestower of Honour
3:26
Al Mudhill
The Humiliator
As Sami
The All-Hearing
2:127, 2:137, 2:256, 8:17, 49:1
Al Basir
The All-Seeing
4:58, 17:1, 42:11, 42:27, 57:4, 67:19
Al Hakam
The Judge
22:69
Al Adil
The Just

Al Latif
The Subtle One
6:103, 22:63, 31:16, 33:34, 67:14
Al Khabir
The All-Aware
6:18, 17:30, 49:13, 59:18, 63:11
Al Halim
The Forebearing
2:225, 2:235, 17:44, 22:59, 35:41
Al Azim
The Great
2:255, 42:4, 56:96
Al Ghaffur
The Forgiving
2:173, 8:69, 16:110, 41:32, 60:7
Ash Shakur
The Appreciative
35:30, 35:34, 42:23, 64:17
Al Aliyy
The Most High
2:255, 4:34, 31:30, 42:4, 42:51
Al Kabir
The Most Great
13:9, 22:62, 31:30, 34:23, 40:12
Al Hafiz
The Preserver
11:57, 34:21, 42:6
Al Muqit
The Sustainer
4:85
Al Hasib
The Reckoner
4:6, 4:86, 33:39
Al Jalil
The Majestic

Al Karim
The Generous
27:40, 82:6
Al Raqib
The Watchful
4:1, 5:117
Al Mujib
The Responsive
11:61
Al Wasi
The All-Embracing
2:115, 2:261, 2:268, 3:73, 5:54
Al Hakim
The Wise
2:129, 2:260, 31:27, 46:2, 57:1, 66:2
Al Wadud
The Loving
11:90, 85:14
Al Majeed
The Most Glorious
11:73
Al Ba’ith
The Resurrector
22:7
Ash Shahid
The Witness
4:79, 4:166, 22:17, 41:53, 48:28
Al Haqq
The Truth
6:62, 22:6, 23:116, 31:30
Al Wakil
The Disposer of Affairs
3:173, 4:171, 28:28, 33:3, 73:9
Al Qawiyy
The Most Strong
22:40, 22:74, 42:19, 57:25, 58:21
Al Matin
The Authoritative
51:58
Al Waliyy
The Protector
3:68, 4:45, 7:196, 42:28, 45:19
Al Hamid
The Praiseworthy
14:1, 14:8, 31:12, 31:26, 41:42
Al Muhsi
The Reckoner

Al Mubdi
The Originator
10:4, 10:34, 27:64, 29:19, 85:13
Al Mu’id
The Restorer to Life
10:4, 10:34, 27:64, 29:19, 85:13
Al Muhyi
The Giver of Life
3:156, 7:158, 15:23, 30:50, 57:2
Al Mumit
The Causer of Death
3:156, 7:158, 15:23, 57:2
Al Hayy
The Ever-Living
2:255, 3:2, 20:111, 25:58, 40:65
Al Qayyum
The Self-Subsisting
2:255, 3:2, 20:111
Al Wajid
The Self-Sufficient

Al Maajid
The Glorified

Al Wahid
The One
2:163, 5:73, 9:31, 18:110, 37:4
As Samad
The Eternally Besought
112:2
Al Qadir
The Omnipotent
6:65, 46:33, 75:40, 86:8
Al Muqtadir
The Powerful
18:45, 54:42, 54:55
Al Muqaddim
The Expediter

Al Mu’akhkhir
The Delayer
71:4
Al Awwal
The First
57:3
Al Akhir
The Last
Az Zahir
The Manifest
Al Batin
The Hidden
Al Wali
The Protector

Al Muta’ali
The Most Exalted
13:9
Al Barr
The Benign
52:28
At Tawwab
The Acceptor of Repentance
2:37, 2:128, 4:64, 49:12, 110:3
Al Muntaqim
The Lord of Retribution
32:22, 43:41, 44:16
Al ‘Afuww
The Pardoner
4:99, 4:149, 22:60
Ar Rauf
The Clement
3:30, 9:117, 57:9, 59:10
Malik al-Mulk
The Owner of the Kingdom
Dhu-l-Jalali wa-l-Ikram

The Lord of Majesty and Generosity

55:27, 55:78
Al Muqsit
The Equitable

Al Jame
The Gatherer
3:9
Al Ghaniyy
The All-Sufficient
2:263, 3:97, 39:7, 47:38, 57:24
Al Mughni
The Enricher
9:28
Al Mani
The Preventer of Harm

Ad Darr
The Afflicter

An Nafi
The Benefiter

An Nur
The Light
24:35
Al Hadi
The Guide
25:31
Al Badi
The Originator
2:117, 6:101
Al Baqi
The Everlasting
55:27
Al Warith
The Ultimate Inheritor
15:23
Al Rashid
The Guide

Al Sabr
The Patient

azizrasul

SPNer
Aug 3, 2007
As I will be unable to continue with the thread, in conclusion, here's the complete extract from the relevant section of my book 'Islam - Pure and Simple' which has been covered in bits and pieces over this thread. ENJOY. Have a look at these links

Dr. Zakir Naik - 1
Dr. Zakir Naik - 2
Dr. Zakir Naik - 3
Dr. Zakir Naik - 4
Dr. Zakir Naik - 5
Dr. Zakir Naik - 6
Dr. Zakir Naik - 7
Dr. Zakir Naik - 8
Dr. Zakir Naik - 9
Dr. Zakir Naik - 10
Dr. Zakir Naik - 11
Dr. Zakir Naik - 12
Dr. Zakir Naik - 13
Dr. Zakir Naik - 14
Dr. Zakir Naik - 15
Dr. Zakir Naik - 16
Dr. Zakir Naik - 17
Dr. Zakir Naik - 18

The Creation of the Universe

An extremely long time ago, the only thing that existed was God[1] (the Creator). There was no universe. God begins the creation of the universe from a single particle, which is split apart. The scientific[2] world, refer to this as the “Big Bang Theory”[3], where an energy source created a particle called the primary nebula or primeval atom. The tiny particle has also been referred to as the cosmic egg.

The following verse is the only Qur’anic verse, which refers to the moment of creation of the universe. It is interesting that God talks about the root ingredients at the moment of creation and also that of water as a root ingredient of the creation of all living creatures. This is indeed a verse dealing with God’s ability and power to create.

“Do not the Unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth (meaning the components of the universe) were joined together (ratq) in one piece, then We (meaning God, the Creator) rent them asunder (fataqa) and We got every living thing out of water. Will they then not believe?”
Qur’an - Surah al-Anbiyaa (The Prophets) 21:30 See also 24:45.

The celestial matter of the early universe existed in an expanding gaseous state, containing hydrogen and helium according to scientists. The verse below shows that microscopic levels of God’s creation are subject to His command.

Moreover He comprehended in His design the heaven, and it had been (as) smoke: He said to it and to the earth: "Come ye together, willingly or unwillingly." They said: "We do come (together), in willing obedience."
Qur’an - Surah Fussilat (Explained in Detail) 41:11 See also 2:29 and 13:2.

“The heaven, We have built it with (Our creative) power. Verily, it is We who are steadily expanding[4] it.”
Qur’an - Surah az-Zaariyat (The Winnowing Winds) 51:47

Verse 41:11 indicates a gaseous universe that existed in time past. The earth did not exist as a physical entity in the early universe.

It’s interesting to note that when God refers to the universe in the Qur’an, in the vast majority of cases (192 occasions) He uses the phrase ‘heavens and the earth’ or ‘heavens and on the earth’. In 41:11 the word heaven is not followed by the words ‘and [on] the earth’ as the early universe did not contain a physical Earth. Other verses where the word ‘heavens’ is used in isolation are 2:29, 3:5, 13:2, 17:95, 21:104, 23:86, 32:5, 40:37, 41:12, 67:3, 71:15 and 78:12.

Verse 51:47 shows that the outer space is expanding (but not the objects within it) in accordance with science.
As a pre-requisite to understanding the so called ‘six days’ of creation of the universe, often incorrectly given in some early English translations of the Qur’an, we need to be aware that the reference to the ‘six days’ do not refer to six Earthly days in the original Arabic i.e. time measured according to the movement of the earth in relation to the sun.

During the early stages of the universe, the Sun and Earth did not exist, as the above verses have shown. The Qur’an often refers to the word ‘Day’ as a period of time that will come to pass in post tense to refer to the hereafter e.g. Day of Judgement or the Day of Resurrection. Some Qur’anic examples are 1:4, 3:9, 3:24-30, 3:106, 6:15, 6:130, 7:51, 7:59, 10:15, 15:35-8, 16:111, 18:52, 19:38-9, 21:103-4, 24:64, 26:82, 27:83, 28:65, 31:33, 37:20-1, 38:16, 40:15, etc.

The Arabic singular (wahid) word for a period of time is yaum[5], Hebrew - yôm. In the Arabic language there is also a dual (tasniya) classification i.e. yaumain (two of). The plural (jamaa) consisting of three or more, is ayam. The word yaum has more than one meaning in which one of them is a day. But it also takes the meaning of a period of time.

Here are some occasions where the word yaum is used in the Qur’an to show that the interpretation of the word yaum is a large span of time.

The angels and the Spirit (Gabriel) ascend unto Him in a period of time (yaum) the measure whereof is (as) fifty thousand years:
Qur’an – Surah al-Ma’arij (The Ways of Ascent) 70:4

He rules (all) affairs from the heavens to the earth: in the end will (all affairs) go up to Him, in a period of time (yaum), the space whereof will be (as) a thousand years of your reckoning.
Qur’an - Surah as-Sajda (The Prostration) 32:5 See also 22:47.

The Creator mentions six distinct periods or stages of growth of the universe.

9. Say (O Muhammad, unto the idolaters): Disbelieve ye verily in Him Who created the earth in two periods (yaumain), and ascribe ye unto Him rivals? He (and none else) is the Lord of all Creation.
10. “He set in the (Earth) mountains standing firm. He blessed it. He measured therein its sustenance in four periods (ayam - this includes the above two periods of the solid Earth and two periods of the formless Earth as a gaseous evolving entity), in due proportion, in accordance with the needs of those who ask for sustenance.
11. Moreover (tumma) He comprehended in His design the heaven, and it had been (as) smoke: He said to it and to the earth (the earth at this stage is in a gaseous form): "Come ye together, willingly or unwillingly." They said: "We do come (together), in willing obedience."
12. “Then He ordained them seven heavens in two periods (yaumain), and he assigned to each heaven its mandate by Revelation. And We adorned the lower heaven with luminaries and provided it a guard. Such is the decree of the All Mighty, the Full of Knowledge.”
Qur’an - Surah Fussilat (Explained in Detail) 41:9-12 See also 13:3 and 16:15.

The above verses do not lay down the sequence of the creation. We are informed that the seven heavens or firmaments were created in two periods. The formless matter constituting the eventual Earth was formed in two periods, and lastly the Earth as a solid entity with its mountains and pasture was formed in two periods.

In the scientific field, we are told that the universe is approximately 13.7 billion years old and that the physical earth is approximately 4.567 billions years old. The ratio between the age of the solid Earth to the universe is 1/3. According to the Qur’an, the Earth (as a solid mass) was created in two periods, while the whole universe has evolved in six periods. Hence the ratio between the ages of the solid Earth to the universe is again 1/3. Therefore science and scripture are in perfect harmony with each other.

There are other verses that do lay down an exact sequence of the creation of the universe i.e. showing the progression in which the various components of the universe came into existence: -

27. Are you the harder to create or is it the heaven that (God) built?
28. He raised its canopy and fashioned it with harmony.
29. He made dark the night and He brought out the forenoon (the light).
30. And after that He spread (Earth) it out.
31. Therefrom he drew out its water and its pasture.
32. And the mountains He has fixed firmly.
Qur’an - Surah an-Naazi`aat (Those who drag forth) 79:27-32 See also 67:3, 71:15 and 78:12.

Scientifically, verses 27-28 relate to the gaseous state of the early universe. Verse 29 refers to the creation of the sun (and other stars). Verses 30-31 refer to the formless or early state of the Earth whilst verse 32 refers to the Earth as a solid entity. In science we know through gradual cooling of the universe from its initial extremely high temperatures, the universe and its components begin to take shape. The above components of the universe namely the sun and the earth are more relevant to us.

“God is the One Who created the heavens, the earth and what is between them in six periods (ayam).” Then He mounted the Throne. Ye have not, beside Him, a protecting friend or mediator. Will ye not then remember?
Qur’an - Surah as-Sajda (The Prostration) 32:4 See also 7:54, 10:3, 11:7, 14:5, 22:47, 25:59 and 50:38.

To Him is due the primal origin of the heavens and the earth: When He decrees a matter, He says to it: ‘Be,’ and it is.
Qur’an - Surah al-Baqara (The Heifer) 2:117 See also 6:101, 10:4, 10:34, 27:64, 29:19, 37:6, 54:49-50 and85:13.

Verse 32:4 above, shows recognition of material matter existing in space; this is referred to as dark matter in the scientific world, which comprises approximately 85% of the universe. Verse 50:38 clearly shows that God did not need to rest, as described in the Old Testament, after His creation of the universe. God does not suffer from the frailties that man has to endure. God is Perfect.

Assuredly the creation of the heavens and the earth is a greater (matter) than the creation of men: Yet most men understand not.
Qur’an - Surah al-Ghaafir (The Forgiver) 40:57 See also 31:26, 35:41 and 42:4.
There is also a verse giving us information regarding other earth like planets, which have been discovered.

God is He Who created seven Firmaments and of the earth a similar number.
Qur’an - Surah at-Talaaq (Divorce) 65:12

5. So verily I call to witness the Planets (khunnas) that recede,
6. Go straight, or hide;
Qur’an - Surah at-Takwir (The Overthrowing) 81:15-16

God is aware of everything that enters or leaves the Earth.

4. He it is Who created the heavens and the earth in six periods (ayam), and is moreover firmly established on the Throne (of Authority). He knows what enters within the earth and what comes forth out of it, what comes down from heaven and what mounts up to it. And He is with you wheresoever ye may be. And Allah sees well all that ye do.
5. To Him belongs the dominion of the heavens and the earth: and all affairs are referred back to Allah.
Qur’an - Surah al-Hadid (The Iron) 57:4-5 See also27:65 and 41:53.

Regarding the motion of the sun and the moon. The moon orbits the Earth, whilst the sun orbits the Milky Way galaxy approximately every 225 million years at a speed of 250 kilometres per second. Verse 21:33, below, shows that both celestial bodies have orbits and have their own motions (the sun and the moon rotate on their own axes). The word coils in 39:5 suggests a continuous movement.

“(God) is the One Who created the night, the day, the Sun and the Moon. Each one is travelling in an orbit with its own motion.”
Qur’an - Surah al-Anbiyaa (The Prophets) 21:33 See also 36:40.

The sun and the moon follow courses (exactly) computed.
Qur’an - Surah ar-Rahman (The Beneficent) 55:5

He created the heavens and the earth in true (proportions): He coils (kawwara) the night upon the day and He coils (kawwara) the day upon the night." He has subjected the sun and the moon (to His law): Each one follows a course for a time appointed. Is not He the Exalted in Power - He Who forgives again and again?
Qur’an – Surah az-Zumar (The Groups) 39:5

The sun is a source of light, while the moon reflects it.

It is He Who made the sun to be a shining glory and the moon to be a light (of beauty), and measured out stages for her; that ye might know the number of years and the count (of time). Nowise did Allah create this but in truth and righteousness. (Thus) doth He explain His Signs in detail, for those who understand.
Qur’an - Surah Yunus (Jonah) 10:5 See also 25:61 and 71:16

38. And the sun runs his course for a period determined for him: that is the decree of (Him), the Exalted in Might, the All-Knowing.
39. And the Moon,- We have measured for her mansions (to traverse) till she returns like the old (and withered) lower part of a date-stalk.
40. It is not permitted to the Sun to catch up the Moon, nor can the Night outstrip the Day: Each (just) swims along in (its own) orbit (according to Law).
Qur’an – Surah Yasin 36:38-40 See also 57:6.

The constellations that appear in the night sky throughout the year are also mentioned in the Qur’an.

Blessed is He Who made constellations in the skies, and placed therein a Lamp (siraj) and a Moon giving light (nur);
Qur’an - Surah al-Furqan (The Criterion) 25:61

And verily in the heaven we have set mansions of the stars, and We have beautified it for beholders.
Qur’an - Surah al-Hijr (The Rock) 15:16

By the heaven, holding mansions of the stars,
Qur’an - Surah al-Burooj (The Constellations) 85:1

We are aware that the level of oxygen at high altitude is reduced, the further up we go. In fact mountaineers when climbing Mount Everest have to wear oxygen masks just before they reach the top.

Those whom Allah (in His plan) willeth to guide,- He openeth their breast to Islam; those whom He willeth to leave straying,- He maketh their breast close and constricted, as if they had to climb up to the skies: thus doth Allah (heap) the penalty on those who refuse to believe.
Qur’an - Surah al-An`aam (The Cattle) 6:125

Back down on earth we have further revelations of God’s creation. For example, we know mountains have roots shaped like pegs.

6. Have We not made the earth as a wide expanse,
7. And the mountains as pegs?
Qur’an – Surah an-Naba (The Tidings, The Announcement) 78:6-7

14. And do We not send down from the clouds water in abundance,
15. Thereby to produce grain and plant,
Qur’an – Surah an-Naba (The Tidings, The Announcement) 78:14-15 See also 87:4-5.

It is interesting to note that the occurrence of the Arabic words al-bahar (sea) and al-bar (land) in the Qur’an appears at 32 and 13 number of times respectively. We know from current knowledge of our planet that the ratio of water to earth is 71% water and 29% earth. Using the above frequency by which the words al-bahar and al-bar appear in the Qur'an, we obtain the same percentage ratios.

We have further revelations concerning the depths of the seas and oceans. Modern science has discovered that in places where two different seas meet, there is a barrier between them. This barrier divides the two seas so that each sea has its own temperature, salinity, and density. This results in the two types of water not mixing together. For example, the Mediterranean Sea water is warm, saline, and less dense, compared to Atlantic Ocean water.

19. He has let free the two bodies of flowing water, meeting together:
20. There is a barrier between them. They encroach not (one upon the other).
21. Then which of the favours of your Lord will ye deny?
22. Out of them come Pearls and Coral:
Qur’an - Surah ar-Rahman (The Beneficent) 55:19-22

It is He Who has let free the two bodies of flowing water: One palatable and sweet, and the other salt and bitter; yet has He made a barrier between them, a partition that is forbidden to be passed.
Qur’an - Surah al-Furqan (The Criterion) 25:53

First of all, there was nothing but Allah, and (then He created His Throne). His Throne was over the water, and He wrote everything in the Book (in the Heaven) and created the Heavens and the Earth.
A saying of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) - Sahih al-Bukhari Volume 4, Book 54, Number 414

It is clear from the above, that Allah is the source of all creation and that He alone has this attribute. This distinguishes Him from His creation. The purpose of Allah’s creation is not for amusement or play but for a purpose and all of us will be brought back to Him. He has created in the past and He continues to create.

The Creation of Angels, Jinn and Animals

Other types of creation include angels. Angels are made from light[6] and always obey God i.e. incapable of committing sin. They have the ability to change their appearance and are genderless. The highest ranked angel is Gabriel (Arabic - Jibril). He is referred to in the Qur’an, as the Spirit (Ruh), Holy Spirit (Ruh-ul-Quddus), Spirit of Truth (Ruh-ul-Amin) or as a messenger (i.e. archangel of revelation - Rasul), etc. The second highest ranked angel is Michael (Arabic - Mikhael). Gabriel (peace be upon him) sits on the right side of God whilst Michael (peace be upon him) sits on the left. When angels are on earth, they appear as men otherwise they are invisible to us.

Each human is assigned two angels who record our good and bad deeds.

97. Say (O Muhammad, to mankind): Who is an enemy to Gabriel! For he it is who hath revealed (this Scripture) to thy heart by Allah’s leave, confirming that which was (revealed) before it, and guidance and glad tidings to believers.
98. Whoever is an enemy to Allah and His angels and messengers, to Gabriel and Michael, - Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith.
Qur’an - Surah al-Baqara (The Heifer) 2:97-8

Praise be to Allah, the Creator (Fatir) of the heavens and the earth, Who appointeth the angels messengers having wings two, three and four. He multiplieth in creation what He will. Lo! Allah is Able to do all things.
Qur’an - Surah Fatir (The Creator) 35:1

God also created the Jinn. Jinn are created from smokeless fire and have like man, the ability to obey or disobey God. They also have the ability to change their appearance. The most infamous jinn, is called Iblis. The jinn are invisible to man. The Jinn were created before the creation of humankind.

And the Jinn race, We had created before (the creation of man), from the fire of a scorching wind.
Qur’an - Surah al-Hijr (The Rock) 15:27

And He created Jinns from fire free of smoke.
Qur’an - Surah ar-Rahman (The Beneficent) 55:15

The Jinn, like humans, are able to multiply.

Will you then take him (Iblis) and his offspring as protectors and helpers?
Qur’an - Surah al-Kahf (The Cave) 18:50

God creates creatures on the Earth, where the common ingredient is water.

And Allah has created every animal from water: of them there are some that creep on their bellies; some that walk on two legs; and some that walk on four. Allah creates what He wills for verily Allah has power over all things.
Qur’an - Surah an-Nur (The Light) 24:45

... and He has dispersed therein moving (living) creatures of all kind.
Qur’an - Surah Luqman (Luqman) 31:10

There is not an animal (that lives) on the earth, nor a being that flies on its wings, but (forms part of) communities like you. Nothing have we omitted from the Book (of Our decrees), and they (all) shall be gathered to their Lord in the end.
Qur’an - Surah al-An`aam (The Cattle) 6:38

Those who are kind and considerate to God’s creatures, God bestows His kindness and affection on them. Show kindness to the creatures on the earth so that God may be kind to you.
A saying of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him)

Glory to Allah, Who created in pairs all things that the earth produces, as well as their own (human) kind and (other) things of which they have no knowledge.
Qur’an - Surah Yaseen 36:36 See also 16:10, 22:63 and 67:14.

(He is) the Creator of the heavens and the earth: He has made for you pairs from among yourselves, and pairs among cattle: by this means does He multiply you: there is nothing whatever like unto Him, and He is the One that hears and sees (all things).
Qur’an - Surah ash-Shura (Consultation) 42:11

The Creation of Humankind

God creates early forms of humankind. Each new species is created anew whilst the previous species is destroyed (becomes extinct). This is a stark difference between Islam and the Evolutionists (Darwin’s[7] theory) who suggest a gradual continuous improvement, by natural selection through survival of the fittest, in man’s physical nature through millions of years. However the fossil record shows that each species remained the same throughout its existence and each new species came on the scene abruptly. In light of this evidence an alternative theory has been presented as a possible explanation of new species occurring suddenly in order to write of God just as the proponents of Darwin have done. The new theory claims that the sudden introduction of a new species could have come about by a mutation in a single individual from which its offspring would then inherit as such time as a new mutation re-occurred in the future. As with Darwin’s theory of evolution, this is also unproven.

“Verily, We created them and strengthened (referring to man’s physical constitution) all of them. And when We willed, We replaced them completely by people (qawm) who were of the same kind.”
Qur’an - Surah al-An`aam (The Cattle) 6:133

15. “O mankind! You are the ones who are in need of Allah. And Allah! He is the Absolute, the Owner of Praise.
16. If He wanted, he could destroy you and bring about a new creation.
17. And that is not hard for Allah.”
Qur’an - Surah Faatir (The Originator) 35:15-17

7. (God) is the One who created you, then fashioned you harmoniously and in due proportion;
8. Into whatsoever form He willed, He made you out of components.
Qur’an - Surah al-Infitaar (The Believers) 82:7-8 See also 87:2.

The Qur’an refers to man being created from a mixture of earth and water. Angels collected these components from Earth by God’s command. It was from this that the body of Adam (peace be upon him) the first (homo-sapien) man was created. The name Adam means ‘from the earth’.

“He (God) caused you to grow from the earth (ard).”
Qur’an - Surah Hud (The Prophet Hud) 11:61

This earth was moistened until it became like sticky clay. Adam (peace be upon him) is ‘modelled’ from this sticky clay.

Then ask them whether they are stronger in creation or those (others) whom We have created. Surely We created them of sticky clay (tiyn).
Qur’an - Surah as-Saffat (Those drawn up in Ranks) 37:11 See also 23:12.

The resulting body becomes dry like potter’s clay, which made a sound when it was tapped, and was further fashioned and completed.

(God) fashioned man from a (dry) clay, like pottery.
Qur’an - Surah ar-Rahman (The Beneficent) 55:14

And verily We created man, out of a dry sounding clay of malleable black mud (salsal).
Qur’an - Surah al-Hijr (The Rock) 15:26

“Allah created Adam from dust after He mixed the clay and left him for some time until it became sticky mud, after which Allah shaped him. After that Allah left him till it became like potter's clay.”
A saying of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) - Sahih al-Bukhari

Allah it is Who appointed for you the earth for a dwelling-place and the sky for a canopy, and fashioned you and perfected your shapes, and hath provided you with good things. Such is Allah, your Lord. Then blessed be Allah, the Lord of all Creation!
Qur’an - Surah al-Ghaafir (The Forgiver) 40:

God asks the angel; Gabriel (peace be upon him) to breathe into Adam (peace be upon him) and he came to life. Adam (peace be upon him) sneezes and his first words were al-humdu lillah (Praise be to God).

7. Who made good everything that He has created, and He began the creation of man from clay (tiyn).
8. And made his progeny (nasl) from a quintessence of the nature of a fluid despised (due to the fact that the liquid passes through the urinary tract).
9. But He fashioned him in due proportion, and breathed into him something of His Spirit (Gabriel). And He gave you (the faculties of) hearing and sight and feeling (and understanding): little thanks do ye give!
Qur’an - Surah as-Sajda (The Prostration) 32:7-9 See also 16:4, 18:37 and 22:5.

28. When thy Lord said to the angels: I am going to fashion a man (Adam) from clay, from moulded mud;
29. When I have harmoniously fashioned him (in due proportion) and breathed into him of My Spirit (Gabriel), …
Qur’an - Surah al-Hijr (The Rock) 15:28-9

The Old Testament includes a similar verse.

And the LORD God formed man [of] the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
The Old Testament - Genesis - 2:7

God creates Eve (Huwwa in Arabic - peace be upon her). The name Huwwa means ‘the source of life’ as she was created from Adam (peace be upon him) who was the source of giving her life. Huwwa also has another meaning, which is used to denote a reddy colour that is closer to the darker tone. There is an opinion that this could allude to her skin colour. Eve is the Latinised (Eva, Heva) name of the equivalent Hebrew name of Hawwa, from ‘Haya’ meaning ‘to live’. Huwwa is created from the upper rib of Adam (peace be upon him). Hence men and women share a common genetic thumbprint.

“(God) is the One Who fashioned you from a single person and from that (person) created his wife.
Qur’an - Surah an-Nisaa’ (The Women) 4:1

“O Muslims! I advise you to be gentle with women, for they are created from a rib, and the most crooked portion of the rib is its upper part. If you try to straighten it, it will break and if you leave it, it will remain crooked, so I urge you to take care of the women.”

20. Among His Signs in this, that He created you from dust; and then,- behold, ye are men scattered (far and wide)!
21. And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect.
22. And among His Signs is the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the variations in your languages and your colours: verily in that are Signs for those who know.
Qur’an - Surah ar-Rum (The Romans) 30:20-2

He created you (all) from a single person: then created, of like nature, his mate; and he sent down for you eight head of cattle in pairs: He makes you, in the wombs of your mothers, in stages[8], one after another, in three veils of darkness. such is Allah, your Lord and Cherisher: to Him belongs (all) dominion. There is no god but He: then how are ye turned away
Qur’an – Surah az-Zumar (The Groups) 39:6

The process of human reproduction is also discussed in the Qur’an. The spermatic liquid is formed by various secretions from the male human body, which come from the following glands: -

a. testes or generative glands - produces spermatozoon’s, the fertilising cells
b. seminal vesicle glands – these organs are reservoirs of spermatozoon’s and are placed near the prostate gland; they also secrete their own liquid but it does not contain any fertilising agents
c. prostate gland – this secrets a liquid which gives the sperm its creamy texture
d. bulb urethral glands – secrete a clear fluid known as Cowper's fluid and it’s biological function is to prepare the urinary tract for the passage of semen and neutralize acidity due to any residual urine

We are also aware, from biological science, that only a tiny portion of the fertilising semen i.e. one spermatozoon out of the spermatozoa (containing anything up to 350,000,000 spermatozoon’s) is required to fertilise a female egg, the ovule. Once a female egg has been fertilised in the fallopian tube, it descends to lodge itself inside the uterine wall; this is called the implantation of the egg. Interestingly this is one of the features that medical staff looks for in IVF treatment. Failure in this, results in an unsuccessful pregnancy.

“Verily, We fashioned man from a small quantity of mingled (amchaj) liquids . . .”
Qur’an - Surah al-Insaan (Man) 76:2

37. “Was (man) not a small quantity of sperm which has been poured out?
38. After that, he was something which clings (alaq); then God fashioned him in due proportion and harmoniously.”
Qur’an - Surah al-Qiyaama (The Resurrection) 75:37-8

The further development process of the foetus is explained in the following Qur’anic verses.

12. We fashioned man from the quintessence (sulatat) of a clay (tiyn - water and earth).
13. Then placed him as a drop (nutfah - of seed) in a place of rest, firmly fixed (qararin makin);
14. We fashioned the thing which clings (alaq) into a lump of chewed flesh (mudrat) and We fashioned the chewed flesh (mudrat) into bones and We clothed the bones with intact flesh (lahm), and then produced it as another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of creators!
Qur’an - Surah al-Mu`minoon (The Cleaving) 23:12-4 See also 77:20-22.

And indeed He has fashioned you in stages (twar - phases).
Qur’an - Surah Nuh (Noah) 71:14

O mankind! if ye have a doubt about the Resurrection, (consider) that We created you out of dust, then out of sperm, then out of a leech-like clot, then out of a morsel of flesh, partly formed and partly unformed, in order that We may manifest (our power) to you; and We cause whom We will to rest in the wombs for an appointed term, then do We bring you out as babes, then (foster you) that ye may reach your age of full strength; and some of you are called to die, and some are sent back to the feeblest old age, so that they know nothing after having known (much), and (further), thou seest the earth barren and lifeless, but when We pour down rain on it, it is stirred (to life), it swells, and it puts forth every kind of beautiful growth (in pairs).
Qur’an – Surah al-Hajj (The Pilgrimage) 22:5 See also 67:23.

In embryonic stages, the reproductive organs of the male i.e. the testis begin their development near the kidney between the spinal column and the eleventh and twelfth ribs. Later they descend, before birth, to reach the scrotum through the inguinal canal. Even in the adult after the descent of the reproductive organ, these organs receive their nerve supply and blood supply from the Abdominal Aorta, which is in the area between the backbone (spinal column) and the ribs.

5. So let man consider from what he is created.
6. He is created from a drop emitted -
7. Proceeding from between the loins (sulb) and the ribs:
Qur’an – Surah at-Tariq (The Morning Star, The Nightcomer) 86:5-7

The father determines the gender of the unborn child. At the time of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) the reverse was the normal belief i.e. the mother determined the gender of the child.

45. “(God) fashioned the two of a pair, the male and the female,
46. from a small quantity (of sperm) when it is poured out.”
Qur’an – Surah an-Najm (The Star) 53:45-6

Then He made of him two kinds, the male and the female.
Qur’an - Surah al-Qiyaama (The Resurrection) 75:39

Allah created you from dust, then from a little fluid, then He made you pairs (the male and female). No female beareth or bringeth forth save with His knowledge. And no-one groweth old who groweth old, nor is aught lessened of his life, but it is recorded in a Book, Lo! That is easy for Allah.
Qur’an - Surah Fatir (The Creator) 35:11 See also 36:81 and 46:33.

If forty-two nights have passed over the embryo, God sends an angel to it, who shapes it and creates its hearing, vision, skin, flesh, and bones...

We all come from Adam and Huwwa (peace be upon them).

O mankind! We created you from a single (pair) of a male and a female, and made you into nations and tribes, that ye may know each other (not that ye may despise (each other)). Verily the most honoured of you in the sight of Allah is (he who is) the most righteous of you. And Allah has full knowledge and is well acquainted (with all things).
Qur’an - Surah al-Hujraat (The Inner Apartments) 49:13

It is He Who begins (the process of) creation; then repeats it; and for Him it is most easy. To Him belongs the loftiest similitude (we can think of) in the heavens and the earth: for He is Exalted in Might, full of wisdom.
Qur’an - Surah ar-Rum (The Romans) 30:27

49. Unto Allah belongeth the Sovereignty of the heavens and the earth. He createth what He will. He bestoweth female (offspring) upon whom He will, and bestoweth male (offspring) upon whom He will;
50. Or He bestows both males and females, and He leaves barren whom He will: for He is full of Knowledge and Power.
Qur’an - Surah ash-Shura (Consultation) 42:49-50

The Signs of the Creator can be found by examining and reflecting on His creation both outside and within ourselves.

27. Seest thou not that Allah sends down rain from the sky? With it We then bring out produce of various colours. And in the mountains are tracts white and red, of various shades of colour, and black intense in hue.
28. And so amongst men and crawling creatures and cattle, are they of various colours. Those truly fear Allah, among His Servants, who have knowledge: for Allah is Exalted in Might, Oft-Forgiving.
Qur’an - Surah Fatir (The Creator) 35:27-28

Scientific progress and discovery is a continuing process as man tries to be the first to unearth new breakthroughs. It should be understood that this simply demonstrates a move­ment in the direction of a divine creator and is not in conflict with it. It is Allah who is ultimately the Creator and Guide, hence provable science and true scripture should match. Man can only create from things already created. They are not and never will be able to create out of nothing (ex nihilo), an attribute unique to God.

[1] Moses (peace be upon him) in Hebrew called Him Eloha, Jesus (peace be upon him) in Aramaic called Him Allaha and Muhammad (peace be upon him) in Arabic called Him Allah. The name Allah is a contraction of the Arabic words ‘Al’ and ‘lah’ meaning The God. The same applies to the names Eloha and Allaha.

[2] Refer to the discoveries of people such as Alexander A. Friedmann (1888 -1925), Monsignor George Henri Lemaitre (1894 -1966), Edwin Powell Hubble (1889 -1953), George A. Gamow (1904 - 1968), Arno A. Penzias (1933 -), Robert Wilson (1936 -), Robert H. Dicke (1916 - 1997), Phillip James E. Peebles (1935 -), etc.

[3] Coined by Fred Hoyle (1915 – 2001) who was not a supporter of the Big Bang theory and called it as a casual remark in 1950.

[4] Edwin Powell Hubble (1889 -1953) was able to establish in 1929 that the galaxies were moving away from us and thus we had an expanding universe. This was a momentous discovery towards understanding the origins and current state of the universe.

[5]Maurice Bucaille in his book ‘The Bible, the Qur'an and Science’ provides the following additional information -
“The fact that the word, yaum could mean a period of time that was quite different from the period that we mean by the word 'day' struck very early commentators who, of course, did not have the knowledge we possess today concerning the length of the stages in the formation of the Universe. In the Sixteenth century A.D. for example, Abu al Su'ud, who could not have had any idea of the day as defined astronomically in terms of the Earth's rotation, thought that for the Creation a division must be considered that was not into days as we usually understand the word, but into 'events' (in Arabic nauba).”

[6] A'isha (wife of the prophet) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said: The Angels were born out of light and the Jinns were born out of the spark of fire and Adam was born as he has been defined (in the Qur'an) for you (i.e. he is fashioned out of clay). Sahih Muslim - Book 42, Number 7134.

[7]Charles Robert Darwin (1809 - 1882) an English naturalist conceived in 1838 the theory that species developed naturally over time. This proposition came as a result of Darwin’s five year (1831 - 1836) voyage on the ship HMS Beagle notably to the Galápagos Islands. His book ‘On the Origin of Species’ published in 1859 established the introduction to the idea of evolution.

[8]The development of the human embryo in stages was first discovered and described in 1941 by the American embryologist George Linius Streeter (1873 – 1948).

japjisahib04

Mentor
SPNer
Jan 22, 2005
kuwait
No, the TRUTH is. After all there r more kaafirs (unbelievers) in the world than Muslims. My faith is based on Haqq i.e. the TRUE DEEN - ISLAM. Praise be to Allah, Most Forgiving. Here r other attributes of Allah: -
The Attributes of God

Azizji with due respect, you have not answred to my question. I give you one more true example, just about two years back I went to one of my friends home for condelence at his father's death. The practice followed in Kuwait is when we go we have to stand in que and shake hand. After shaking hand, I sat in one of the corner. To my surprise I noticed my friend went to bathroom to wash his hand as I had shaken my hands with him earlier. Three months later, he fell sick and hesitantly I went to see him in hospital. I noticed he was in need of blood and the type of blood was not available. When they checked my group it matched and he happily accepted the blood. Can you comment?
Regards Sahni Mohinder

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM