• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Hinduism Creation - Comparative Indic Perspectives

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Daer unlce here we go

Vijaydeep Singh - Well it means that what so ever Swami Ji did should not be done by all. That means his pro Veda should also not be followed.OK let us go be the way that Swami told not to wear Turban to all but he did tell others to follow Vedas.

Vj ~ You missed the point my friend. If religious symbols are mandatory, it would mean that the Guru Grantha on its own is weak and cannot lead Sikhs to salvation. Whereas, the Vedas are fulfilled and do not need to be supported by religious symbols.
Das-Uncle das never said anything about symbols of faith not he ever said about Guru Granth Sahib Ji.As per Sikhism,it is only will of God which gives salvation to any creature.

Keeping 5 ks is just one of the many way to be one with God.and we behold our way the best(unlike you we do not condem other).As God is in all so making other unhappy is to make god only unhappy.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If we go by your logic. Had that swami put off his Turban then he would have been more sensible and may not have preached the Vedas.

Vj ~ A Sikh has no logic and dispute my logic. Logic is born in the six darshanas, extract of the Vedas and not the Guru Grantha. In my opinion, it was those who did his portrait, put a turban on. He, himself, was always bareheaded.

As God is one with all Khalsa and Guru is one and God is God only because God is capable to change the world so as God changes the world so does god makes the newer rule.
das- Uncle logic is not the product of Six Darshanas nor of Vedas but only Fifth Darshna the nyay darshan talks of it.And if yourself read Brahm Sutra Bhshay of Bhgawan Ved Vysa,We find logic failing in fresent of Vedic God as explained in Vedanta.

Gurmat has improvisation over the Six Philosophies and though God of Gurmat is same as of Adawit but by mercy of God,when we have to be one with the same,we have to have devotion for the same.

Are yourself not aware that logic is based upon axiom,which are not explanable by logic.

coming to Turban matter,better is to fight it out with your own follower of Swami Ji.First decide it within yourself then better to talk with Sikhs.

(some info for Sangat,Arya Samajis,with backing of leftists have activated an Anti Sikh movement in India,to remove the turban of Bhagat Singh's idol and let it have hat in the Indian Parliament,while in Jail Chithian we have ample prof that Bhagat Singh died as a Sikh).

Vj ~ God is Omniscient, He knows the past, present and future. He knows that whatever rules were given in the beginning are good until the end. If He is in need of changing the rules, it would mean that He is not Omnsicient. God did not change anything, evil ignorant men (Nanak) did . Get it lamebrain!

Das- could not God knew at the start of the universe while making Vedas that God by self will change them in future.God knew that in future God will make Sikhs also.If das is correct term omnsicient means ie knowing all things in past,present and future.But God is also omnipresent and omnipotant.

To prove the omnipotence of self,what makes God not to change things(included) created by self in future.In infinite future what prevents God to change God's will.Is the creation same as it was when it was created.Sorry is the manifestation same as it was during the time it was manifested?All things change,that brings us to know the time.Any change happens only when God wants it to happen.As God is in all so does all changes could not be attributed to all but to God.So new rules are not an exception.When God manifested self in Vedas,God did new that later manife4stiona in the form of Holy Purana,Holy Bible and Holy Kurana will come in future.They were with God,to be sent later.As is the latest case of Holy Gurbani.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"in present they are a dying cult. Lamp is flickering before going off. Mr Singhvj are last few before extinction."

Vj ~ You've hit the nail right on the head. The lamp (true learning) is indeed flickering and soon it will go out and leave the world in total darkness again as it did before Swami Dayanand came.

It is the law of nature that all things finite must come to an end and righteousness (dharma) is of no exception to the law.

This is Kaliyug and only dense ignorance (pain and suffering) can flourish lavishly.

Actually it is not such a bad thing since souls are needed to be incarnated into parasites of the worst kind, insects, animals, vegetation, etc.. How else will creation go on?

So good luck and goodbye to you idiots who know more of God and His creation than the learned.

Regards,
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By this yourself want to prove that God created the vedic ideaolgoy as a weak so it died out in past then Swami Ji recreated it and again it is dying out.

So did not God new this thing about future when God sent holy Vedas?Das repeats your question again as you said that God is in three times(Past,present and future).Yuorself want to say that God is weak so did God make weak things to be destroyed by things created by God only?Strange.We have answer to it in Vachitar Natak.God self create all faiths and self let manifesations of God only make it move in wrong way and new form of faith is again sent.Latest is Gurmat.(Term Mahadeen in Vachiter Natak is not for Prophet Rasool(SWAS).It is to do with Islamic form anti to Sufi but pro to that jewism which should have been ended by Lord Jesus(as lord Christ already has message of God in New Testment that Circumsention should be of mind and not of foreskin and this is agreed by Islam that new testment (angeel) is book of God,but much later that Muslims started to say that angeel is interoplated by Christians).Great Faith came to Arabs much after Rasoolakaram(swas).

So uncle all the very best and do tell another Swami Ramdev Ji(an Arya Samji going futher back to Yoga Darshan of Rishi Patanjali Ji) to sop singing these words from God in Guru Granth Sahib Ji.Madhu Hum Aise Tu Aisa which also has lines we are fools and you are clver and wise..

We all are idiot in front of Lord.

JimRinX

SPNer
Aug 13, 2008
Portland, Oregon, U.S.A.
Gentlepeople! Such Vitriol! Such RUDE Prattle!
Let me assure you, as a man who has been lucky enough to have had a couple of little 'visits' with 'you-know-who' himself, that the one truly 'false' dogmas are the ones that make Human Beings want to Tear Each Others Throats Out!!!
God is LOVE - in it's Purest and Most Unadultrated Form, My Good jis; so if you want to Impress ME, then drop the Combative Stylings, and do a little (or, in your case Dzokhar & VJ - a LOT!) of Meditating on The Evil Consequences of Giving in to our own EGOCENTRIC Tendencies, FIRST!!!;)
Why, you may ask? Hows this: Do you have any Idea how many WARS have been fought - because of Hot Heads like yourselves - over Dogmatic Nit-Picking?!?:eek:
I can assure you: GOD does NOT Approve of HATE or such Vitriolic Discord; no matter which Book you Favor, which Guru you Follow, or whether you wear a Turban or not (though I encourage you to do so, especially in America; as you'll help to broaden their easilly fightened minds a bit - which is something many Americans could use!).
If you truly KNOW GOD - and wish to Please Hirm (Ching Mias neat Him/Her Combo word!); then you MUST at the very least Agree to Love One Another!:yes:
Now, as far as Creation is concerned; up to this day and age most of the Seekers - if not all of them - who've been fortunate enough to Commune with God, and ask Hirm such a Question, were - by our Modern standards - rather Primitive Persons who lacked the kind of Scientific Education that most of us now have (though this was not their fault, nor does it in any way detract from their Teachings).
Thus, when God showed them a Protoplanetary Nebulae condensing, a Stars Core collapsing and beging to Fuse, a Planet Cooling Down and it's Oceans Formimg, Waves Laping at a Tide Pool, Lipids forming Fatty Spheres filled with RNA, and the First Cells Sparking to Life (if a Comet did not seed the Earth); most of them did not know how to describe what it was that they were seeing, so we get this "Let Their Be Light" and "God took up a Ball Of Clay, then Blew the Breath of Life into It", etc. (Sorry, I'm best educated about Christian 'Theories'; though I'm a Buddhist who really likes your Sikh Teachings quite a Lot!), as that was the best they could manage - metaphor-wise - with their rather primitive World View, and lack of Scientific Education.
Now I believe - not be immodest - that I was fortunate enough to have been shown these things, myself; and since I DO have a pretty goos Education, I immediately understood what I was seeing - as well as what had happened when one of Our Ancestors Long Ago had also asked the same simple question of God that I did.
"What is this Life Stuff all about, Lord?":confused:
That's why I STRESS the 'Wars' being fought over such simple misunderstandings - which have often arisen over the use of different Metaphors by Equally Correct Seekers; for it's all too sad that so much missery and suffering have come about over such petty squabling in regards to 'Dinosaur Bones', 'Days of work and Rest', 'Which Day to Pray', etc..
Not to mention People like Giovani Bruno being burned at the Stake Alive - just for wondering if other Stars might, like our Sun, have other Planets with Other Life Forms like Ourselves living on them!!!!
I mean; how would a seeker in - say - 2000 B.C.E. KNOW what it was that he/she was being shown if God had shown them Lifeforms living on another Planet? Think about this when you read The Ancient Prophesies!;)
As for me: I would be burned alive by 'The Church' too, if I would have to told Them - in the 1400's -that GODS ANSWER to MY OWN QUESTION ABOUT LIFE had included a trip to a nearby Nebulae to see a kind of 'Cosmic Tumbleweed' (which was Gods way of answering a question I'd had about why Complex Organic Molecules have been detected in these Nebulae, even though Stellar Radiation MUST be Destroying them, which it is - only NOT AS FAST AS THESE 'COSMIC ALGAL MATTS' ARE MAKING MORE!), as well as a Visit to a Creature on a Planet with a HUGE Blue sun, who - like all of us - shares the trait of having a 'Clear Light Part' or a 'Soul'!!! This too was Gods answer to my Hard Sci-Fi Reading, Nerdy, Geeky Selfs questions about "Visitors" are there "Other Creatures with Spirits", etc..
I've always felt myself most fortunate to have had enough of a Scientific Education to have both wanted to ask those kinds of Questions - and to then have been able to understand the kinds of answers that I then recieved, in such a Modern and Scientifically Pertinent Way!:rolleyes:
I look forward to seeing a Large Interferometer-Type Telescope (which will be able to 'see' Earth Type Planets in Detail) being put in Orbit; though my Faith in what happened to me - and what I was shown - has been reaffirmed mare times than I can count!:happy:
As The Muslims say; God Is Great!:)
As JimRinX (or Hamlet, sort of) says: theres more wonders to be found in Heaven and on Earth than all of our Philosophers and Scientists could have ever Imagined!
Keep that in mind, before you whip out your Kirpans and start going at one another, Dzokhar:inca: and VJ :mad:!!!
PEACE, LOVE, AND THE UNDERSTANDING THAT THAT'S WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT - IS WHAT IT IS ALL ABOUT!!!!:D
Keep It Cool - HOT HEADS! Like my attempted Moderation, Antonia?;) Tell that Husband of yours to be Good; they know NOT what they Do - to quote the Lion-Prince!

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
JimRinX ji

You manage to be moderate, droll, enthusiastic and interesting, all in one post -- a keen collection of talents. :happy: Not sure how my husband fits into this discussion -- but Yes, he always tries to be good, and most of the time he is. :yes: Very interesting comments with a unique perspective.

According to ME ;)

Dzokhar

SPNer
Nov 18, 2007
Howdy JimRinx, welcome to the show.

Thank you for your very insightful post on the nature of god heaven and hell. It must be nice to jump into a discussion as, what are you suppose to be, a peace maker(?) and to some how build some higher ground over those that are actually participating (one of us is/was anyway) in the subject at hand, without actually adding anything to the discussion itself. For if you had actually read my posts instead of letting your little digits (what i can only imagine you call your fingers) run a riot over the keyboard, you would have dearly noted that I at no point defended any faith or argued on behalf of any religion. I havent even submitted one post on weather I actually believe in a/the God. Instead I have merely answered the assertions put forward by 'VJ'. And have frowned and shunned upon every insult he has directed to other religions to get me into a weeing (is that an alrite term to use mr moderator, sir?) on which religion is the best, or the truest, or has the biggest testicular fortitude. But you would know this like you seem to know the true nature of God if you had but read...kind of ironic isnt it that the very hatred you build your higher ground upon would be defeated if religous hatfeful zealots would just read and comprehend the very word of God in whatever form they believe it came to this earth in (Bible, Torah, Gurumuckhi, Verdas, Quraan, Handbook on Scientology)-for all these texts teach love for your fellow man. The very thing they fail to do i.e read and comprehend, has been you very downfall here as you have failed to read and comprehend my posts. Ironic (theres that word again) how you now share the same space as those that you claim to have built your higher ground over...how does that feel?

Now you said in your post that to know/love God (sorry I tend to forget things which are well...Forgetable) is to love and respect each other right. Are the wheels turning yet on my religious orientation, or lack of....? Doesnt your Knowing God post seem so pointless now....Dont worry I feel stupid for you for you know not what you spew :)

So todays lesson for you is: Before being predantic and little more then a nuissance...think do I really need to or maybe I should just pipe down on my pointless God-Love Man-Love rhetoric. Next time save it for VJ the Evangelical cowboy.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: