• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

UK 'Cover Up' Claims Over Asian Sex Gangs

findingmyway

Writer
SPNer
Aug 17, 2010
World citizen!
'Cover up' claims over Asian sex gangs

Charities and agencies working with victims of sexual abuse have been accused of covering up the role of British Pakistani Muslims in sexually exploiting young white British girls.

Charities and agencies working with victims of sexual abuse have been accused of covering up the role of British Pakistani Muslims in sexually exploiting young white British girls.

Most agencies have publicly denied a link between ethnicity and the grooming of vulnerable girls as young as 11 on streets by criminal gangs of pimps.

But in 17 court cases since 1997 where groups of men were prosecuted for grooming 11 to 16 year old girls on the street, 53 of the 56 people found guilty were Asian, 50 of them Muslim, while just three were white, The Times reported.

A majority of the men were from the British Pakistani community, the newspaper added.

Police sources said the convictions represented a fraction of the "tidal wave" of offending in some counties across the Midlands and Northern England.

A senior West Mercia police officer said: "These girls are being passed around and used as meat. To stop this type of crime you need to start talking about it, but everyone's been too scared to address the ethnicity factor."

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8240202/Cover-up-claims-over-Asian-sex-gangs.html

Young ladies and girls, please be careful!

Attachments

• sex gangs.jpg
    sex gangs.jpg
    12.8 KB · Reads: 252

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
We have not seen this story for the first time today. There is a trail of coverage going back at least 2 years here at SPN. The police officer speaking with such gravity

A senior West Mercia police officer said: "These girls are being passed around and used as meat. To stop this type of crime you need to start talking about it, but everyone's been too scared to address the ethnicity factor."

is repeating what police officials have been saying, and what social agencies have also reported, for some time. Keeping everyone aware and on their toes is an important step toward solving the problem.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
I have to say this that because of these type of incidents Right wing Groups like BNP ,EDL etc emerge.Unfortunately Leftists all over the world turn blind eye toward these type of incidents.In India Girls from Kerala are groomed into islam because there is no Right wing Group of Hindu's in Kerala on the other hand where there is influence of RSS or any other right wing group muslims don't even dare to look at non muslim girls.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
is that because of their fear of being butchered in the RSS way?

Yes it is the fear of being butchered in RSS way ,just like RSS or any other Dera don't go into muslim area and say bad anything about islam because of fear of being butchered in Islamic way

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
just like RSS or any other Dera don't go into muslim area and say bad anything about islam because of fear of being butchered in Islamic way

Would you say that Muslim atrocities against RSS happen mostly in Kerala, or in East India, and contested areas of KJ? Where is would this be more prevalent? The reason I ask is that Indian media coverage tends to report RSS atrocities against Muslims, in Muslim areas, to be a common occurrence in the Deccan.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Would you say that Muslim atrocities against RSS happen mostly in Kerala, or in East India, and contested areas of KJ? Where is would this be more prevalent? The reason I ask is that Indian media coverage tends to report RSS atrocities against Muslims, in Muslim areas, to be a common occurrence in the Deccan.

Spnadmin ji

I have hardly heard any atrocracies of RSS in Deccan as apart from karnatka RSS don't have any stronghold in south India .On the other hand I never heard of Muslims attacking RSS directly.I don't think RSS have much presence in kerala.
It is because of absence of Hindu right wing groups in Kerala ,Muslim and christian Fundamentalist found it perfect ground for their activities.

In july 2010 communist kerala CM make shocking comments that kerala could become muslim majority in 20 years ,a very shocking statement from Communist leader

http://www.persecution.in/content/p...-majority-achuthanandan-kerala-chief-minister

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM