• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Consolidated List Of E-books Important To A Sikh

maskinji

SPNer
Mar 24, 2010
Punjab
Khalsa Ji,

With ardas to Satgur Sache Patshah, I put forward a benati(request) to all sangat actively present here on this forum, to come forward put in their bit to a big attempt to prepare a consolidated pile of books which a SIKH must possess to be informed about his identity, Issues and Information directly or indirectly affecting us.

I have seen on internet, take any topic, numerous ebooks are present to update you on any issue. But sikh literature you barely find. Thats why questions are raised as to what happened in 84, who bulit Harimandir sahib, what did Mughals do etc, who was banda singh bahadur, who was Hari singh Nalwa. The day we are uninformed or misinformed, the sikh spirit will die out. We would not be able to follow the footsteps of our ancestors. Everyone waits for other to start. I have seen Sangat on this forum is highly active and Informed. So, I thought of starting an initiative in this regard. The moment i am writing this article, We are 12030 members. There is nothing what this number of Khalsa cant do, taking shelter of the Blessing of our Lord.

Even if you find a book, that you think anyone can find on internet, do paste the link here. We shall make it a big drive This would be the first phase. Next phase, with consultation of Sangat and admins here, we would proceed. But first, Lets start with ardas at holy feet of lord to make this attempt successful.

Waheguru ji ka khalsa,
Waheguru ji ki fateh.

updated on 18 June 2010:

Please Find attached the excel with details.
I shall be maintaining versions to let u know if you are having the latest compilation. First one is 1.1.

Ardas at Lord's feet.

Satnam Ji.

Attachments

• Sikh e-Books and Imp Articles v1.1.xls
    49.5 KB · Reads: 252
Last edited:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
We have several threads containing e-books on Sikhism that were compiled with considerable effort by several forum members. Perhaps we should merge these threads. I will look into it later today. Sat Nam

maskinji

SPNer
Mar 24, 2010
Punjab
Narayanjot Ji,

I plan to prepare an excel sheet consolidating all the links under one roof for Sangat, with thanks and regards to the contributing members. The material submission would be attributed to respective members. I plan to work on it soon.

Sat Sri Akal.
Sarbat da bhalla.

maskinji

SPNer
Mar 24, 2010
Punjab
Sat Sri Akal Ji,

I am updating here Version 1.2.

Check out new links to e-book resources pertaining to various topics.

Regards,
Chitwanjit Singh

Attachments

• Sikh e-Books and Imp Articles v1.2.xls
    69.5 KB · Reads: 264

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: