Welcome to SPN

Register and Join the most happening forum of Sikh community & intellectuals from around the world.

Conentrating While Doing Paath?

Discussion in 'Blogs' started by ginsglow, Oct 22, 2015.

1. ginsglow

ginsglow
    Expand Collapse
    SPNer

As a person who believes in GOD, I must confess that I have a hard time concentrating and taking time out to do paath. When I do paath, its just me reciting words that I know but not really fully understanding and taking in the meaning. I have grown up in a religious family and its not as if I do not have faith. I do. I feel myself having no joy when I am doing paath and lately I have no interest in going to the Gurdwara at all. I do not know how to overcome this feeling. Does anyone have any ideas ?

2. Loading...