• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Hinduism Checkout The Site By Misguided Hindu Brothers

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Re: check out the site by misguided Hindu Brothers

obvioously if fanatic sikhs day and night attack hinduism for all problems of sikhism then they will make these types of site.

GURVINDER

SPNer
Sep 8, 2006

Thise Is A Site Which Is Saying That Hindism And Sikhism Is Are The Religions Which Had Same Thinking About God,and Guru Nanak Had Quated Gurbani By Translation Of Vedas Thise Is Fale Because The Concept Is Totally Changed I Will Give Many Examples Like
1 Murti Puja
2 Vrat
3 Jyotish
Guru Maharaj Had Shown A Right Path To Us By His Gurbani He Doesn't Quated Any Veda

amar_jkp

SPNer
Nov 13, 2006

just ask these hindus about thier religion comic characters hanuman and others ramayan mahabharat all these books are just story books there was no ram no ravan

Jul 30, 2004
world

Gurfateh

That is coorect,Devi or Devta or avtar are more charectors of inspiration storys more then say some thing truth Truth is Akal.so fake spritualism of then comes bare by such things.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA

even on that anti sikh site fanatic vegetarian sikhs are propagating that those who eat meat are not sikhs

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
HinduSikh.org :: View topic - Beef Eating...

Lakha Singh

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 2:56 pm Post subject:

is this question for real? sikhs dont hold any special regard for cows, SIKHS DONT EAT MEAT FULL STOP, thats why we dont eat beef. though I suppose you mean non practising sikhs who eat meat, dont eat beef yeah?? probably because hindus dont so they dont!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
this is really disgusting.is this the way they are going to promote unity in the panth.

Mar 26, 2006

satsriakaalji saadh sangat...
so hindu sikh is mislading but yor saying that sikhism if rm islam is truth and good...we licking paki {censored} is good and befriending broken ties is bad....

waah re waah mere vijay veerji....r u sure u have a sangh background u sound like a lalu prasad now ...for sure ...lalva ...as i call him...

wil lthe true vijaydeep standup plsss....its a patriotic site....how childish have people become...ur going fmr sanatan sikhi to singh sabhia sikhi...which muslim..atleast some of them...

carry on ...u shall be a good plitician...if not a sikh

gurfateh

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA

so hindu sikh is mislading but yor saying that sikhism if rm islam is truth and good...we licking paki {censored} is good and befriending broken ties is bad....

waah re waah mere vijay veerji....r u sure u have a sangh background u sound like a lalu prasad now ...for sure ...lalva ...as i call him...

wil lthe true vijaydeep standup plsss....its a patriotic site....how childish have people become...ur going fmr sanatan sikhi to singh sabhia sikhi...which muslim..atleast some of them...

gurfateh

dear raj khalsa

there is nothing wrong in promoting hindu-sikh unity but if you visit there forum then you will realise that they are cleverly humalating sikhs

let me show you something from that site

His two hindu brahmin friends Bhai Mati Dass and Bhai Sati dass were boiled alive and cut into pieces on their refusal to convert to Islam

on what basis they are claiming that bhai mati das and bhai sati das were not sikhs but were hindu brahmins.they were much more sikhs than any other sikh alive today.these types of comments will only provoke sikhs both indian
and non indians

let me show you another comment on sikhs on that site which is there
deepak

Posted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 9:42 pm Post subject: CUT HAIR AND CLEAN SHAVEN

obviously they luv us...oh i am sorry they like cut hair guys...the turban and dari is too much for them...they like it to be smooth...lol....keep it up girls...
------------------------------------------------------------------------

do you think that these types of comments are going to promote hindu sikh unity?yesterday this person deepak joined that site and he has written many anti sikh comments on that site.

i don't support khalistan.i am an indian sikh but if being an indian sikh mean that sikhs should accept their version of sikhism then they are wrong.

regards
kanwardeep singh

another comment from deepak on that site

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
deepak

Posted: Tue Nov 14, 2006 4:27 pm Post subject:

we dont need sikh scholars on here...so {censored} off u sikh scholar we have the knowledge we need...if u have got something new to tell then go ahead otherwise we all know where sikhs came frm(us) and what language was spoken in olden times...it was sanskrit so u all r wrong...punjabi came long time after that..sanskrit is the original language for us i mean hindus and i dnt know frm where punjabi came...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND THEY ARE NOT DELETING THESE TYPES OF COMMENTS.

mr.raj khalsa now if you still beleive that site is promoting hibdu-sikh unity then i feel sorry for you

amar_jkp

SPNer
Nov 13, 2006

sikhs girls on that site discussing going to gurdwara sahib on karvachauth and going to beas to attend radhaswami satsang. why sikh girls are so fool they knew nothing about sikhi, one reason may be they dont where turbans

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA

sikhs girls on that site discussing going to gurdwara sahib on karvachauth and going to beas to attend radhaswami satsang. why sikh girls are so fool they knew nothing about sikhi, one reason may be they dont where turbans

there is no proof whether they are sikh girls or not.also whether sikhs
accept it or not there are many hinduised sikhs.one of my far relative went to vaishno devi for honeymoon.we cannot stop them from doing these things.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004

gurfateh

Wel dear rajKhalsa ji,

I am not aware of your background as well but you you really thinkt that this site is patriotic and good and your observation is after reading even the main pages of site then I seriously doubt your background as well!!

About Sikhi bieng more close to Islam then there is not doubt about that
if we comares it to hiduism ( whose existense as religion iis questionable).

for the forum sake i would stress that everybody is quite free and allowed to express his views here it also includes you and vijaydeep Singh so aviod being persona by calling name like LALVA

Thanks

Jatinder Singh

Jul 10, 2006

obvioously if fanatic sikhs day and night attack hinduism for all problems of sikhism then they will make these types of site.

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I think your comment is completely uncalled for to say the least!. Sikhs do not go around 'attacking', as you said, other religions without "major" provacation! Sikhs also do not 'attack' as you put it.!

Sikhs reply and correct other anti-Sikh sites propoganda nonsense.

As the above link is of Hinduism, there are plenty of evidence posted on this forum:

1. Ncerts distortion of Sikh History for eg

2. Another eg:Hinduization of Sikh Faith & History
http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/hard-talk/14135-has-anyone-seen-this.html#post45512
http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/hard-talk/14135-has-anyone-seen-this.html#post45513

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh

I think your comment is completely uncalled for to say the least!. Sikhs do not go around 'attacking', as you said, other religions without "major" provacation! Sikhs also do not 'attack' as you put it.!

Sikhs reply and correct other anti-Sikh sites propoganda nonsense.

As the above link is of Hinduism, there are plenty of evidence posted on this forum:

1. Ncerts distortion of Sikh History for eg

2. Another eg:Hinduization of Sikh Faith & History
http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/hard-talk/14135-has-anyone-seen-this.html#post45512
http://www.sikhphilosophy.net/hard-talk/14135-has-anyone-seen-this.html#post45513

kaur-1 ji my comment is not wrong.on sikhsangat and other fanatic sikh site i have seen many sikhs who attack hindu's 'rss for no reason .blaming hinduism for all problems of
sikhs is completely wrong.take the case of ncert.ncert is not controlled by rss or fanatic hindu's it is controlled by seculers and communists.in one of their books they called great maratha king shivaji as theif .but still without understanding fanatic sikhs blame hindu's.some fanatic sikhs also say that mahatama gandhi was fanatic hindu.now any person who has little knowledge of history knows that gandhi was one of the biggest muslim appeaser.

of course their is rss propaganda going on against sikhism.but it is not going on such large scale that we blame every problem on them.

Jul 10, 2006

kaur-1 ji my comment is not wrong.on sikhsangat and other fanatic sikh site i have seen many sikhs who attack hindu's 'rss for no reason .blaming hinduism for all problems of
sikhs is completely wrong.take the case of ncert.ncert is not controlled by rss or fanatic hindu's it is controlled by seculers and communists.in one of their books they called great maratha king shivaji as theif .but still without understanding fanatic sikhs blame hindu's.some fanatic sikhs also say that mahatama gandhi was fanatic hindu.now any person who has little knowledge of history knows that gandhi was one of the biggest muslim appeaser.

of course their is rss propaganda going on against sikhism.but it is not going on such large scale that we blame every problem on them.

You are labelling Sikh forums "fanatics" after reading a few hot blooded young Sikh youths comments? Hmmm.!!!!!!! Compare Sikhsangat for eg compared to the other youth forum site Discoversikhi.

No one "attacks" as you put for no reason. No one in sikhsangat or discoversikhi is blamming Hindus for all "Sikh problems" as you put it.

I suggest if you are labelling members of those site "fanatics", you better post your comments on those site. If you have issue with any members there, I also suggest you post your comments on those sites.

You are now in SPN forum site.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA

You are labelling Sikh forums "fanatics" after reading a few hot blooded young Sikh youths comments? Hmmm.!!!!!!! Compare Sikhsangat for eg compared to the other youth forum site Discoversikhi.

No one "attacks" as you put for no reason. No one in sikhsangat or discoversikhi is blamming Hindus for all "Sikh problems" as you put it.

I suggest if you are labelling members of those site "fanatics", you better post your comments on those site. If you have issue with any members there, I also suggest you post your comments on those sites.

You are now in SPN forum site.

i am a member of both sites but i stopped posting on sikhsangat after looking at the attituide of the some of the members there.they are not interested in
rational debates.all they want is to accept their version of sikhi or you are not sikh.

May 16, 2005
Vernon, BC Canada

even on that anti sikh site fanatic vegetarian sikhs are propagating that those who eat meat are not sikhs

is this question for real? sikhs dont hold any special regard for cows, SIKHS DONT EAT MEAT FULL STOP, thats why we dont eat beef. though I suppose you mean non practising sikhs who eat meat, dont eat beef yeah?? probably because hindus dont so they dont!

First off: Kaur-1 and KDS1980 - we should try to make SPN a nice place to post, all we don't need is to turn SPN into what other sites are plagued with - hate and fanatics. We all left ss.com including me and several others due to "complications" on that site. Just a reminder :)

Anyways, i was confused by this comment on meat KDS, could you clarify what you meant?

Anyways I think all these topics on what other hindus think of sikhi is counter productive. :}:):

Jul 10, 2006

First off: Kaur-1 and KDS1980 - we should try to make SPN a nice place to post, all we don't need is to turn SPN into what other sites are plagued with - hate and fanatics. We all left ss.com including me and several others due to "complications" on that site. Just a reminder :)

Anyways, i was confused by this comment on meat KDS, could you clarify what you meant?

Anyways I think all these topics on what other hindus think of sikhi is counter productive. :}:):

FYI NO. Not all of us who are members at those site have left those sites.!

Lionchild, please refrain from critising other Sikh sites. If you have a problem with those sites than please post your grievances there.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA

i was just showing a comment of fanatic vegetarian sikh on the site Hindusikh.org.

what i want to say is even on anti sikh sites these sikhs are propagating that
the sikhs who eat meat are not sikhs despite that akal takhat maryada clearly says that halal is forbidden.who has given them the right to do so. just because there jatha says that meat is wrong that does not mean that those who eat meat are not sikhs.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM