• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Hinduism Checkout The Site By Misguided Hindu Brothers

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
amar jkp ji i read some comments on that site.they are claiming that there were idols in darbar sahib at the time of guru arjan dev ji please show them following shabad.

मः १ ॥
mehlaa 1.
First Mehl:

ਹਿੰਦੂ ਮੂਲੇ ਭੂਲੇ ਅਖੁਟੀ ਜਾਂਹੀ ॥
हिंदू मूले भूले अखुटी जांही ॥
hindoo moolay bhoolay akhutee jaaNhee.
The Hindus have forgotten the Primal Lord; they are going the wrong way.

ਨਾਰਦਿ ਕਹਿਆ ਸਿ ਪੂਜ ਕਰਾਂਹੀ ॥
नारदि कहिआ सि पूज करांही ॥
naarad kahi-aa se pooj karaaNhee.
As Naarad instructed them, they are worshipping idols.

ਅੰਧੇ ਗੁੰਗੇ ਅੰਧ ਅੰਧਾਰੁ ॥
अंधे गुंगे अंध अंधारु ॥
anDhay gungay anDh anDhaar.
They are blind and mute, the blindest of the blind.

ਪਾਥਰੁ ਲੇ ਪੂਜਹਿ ਮੁਗਧ ਗਵਾਰ ॥
पाथरु ले पूजहि मुगध गवार ॥
paathar lay poojeh mugaDh gavaar.
The ignorant fools pick up stones and worship them.

ਓਹਿ ਜਾ ਆਪਿ ਡੁਬੇ ਤੁਮ ਕਹਾ ਤਰਣਹਾਰੁ ॥੨॥
ओहि जा आपि डुबे तुम कहा तरणहारु ॥२॥
ohi jaa aap dubay tum kahaa taranhaar. ||2||
But when those stones themselves sink, who will carry you across? ||2||

just ask them when guru nanak criticised idols in such harsh words then on what basis they are claiming that there were idols in amritsar

Mar 26, 2006
satsriakaalji saadh sangat

my apologies ..well if there are certain post on that site which are misleading ...i belive we should educate them ...

well i dont mean to call vijaydeepji lalva...what i meant was ..see ..i m not anti lalu too...i m against his ideology...here and perhaps in bihar vijay veerji is aware ...lalu yadav is called lalva.

dont take that as a slur ...well i get upset when vijay veerji compares sikhi to islam...but is ready to pounce on attempts for unity ...i m his fan...in fact there are many a few like u dr khalsaji ..i m also a fan of u ...yor posts have been amazing...

we all are aware we r not here to fight ..but to unite !!!!

so vijay veerji and rest of the saadh sangat my apologies ..and lets all post on that site ..abt their errors ..let them know the motive is good ...but if any of them arent aware of Sikhi they first need to be educated....

we have given pakis a chance ..even people who have dont like Pehle paadshaahji our True Master...as a prophet...they too posted and said the wrost things ...Sangatji needs to see that that time we were explaining them...

is it fine if we give achance to a turak and hate our own people ???

bhul chuk muaaf karni

Guru raakha

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Dear Bhai Rajkhalsa Ji,

Das also says that Vedaanta or Vedic things are neaere to Islam then say present day Hinduism.

Anyway das is not Lalva as he says that Krishna is god of Ydavas and and Rama of Rajputs so Ydavas should not help in Ayodhya casuse while as per Das Akal is God of Man Kind and we should follow the same.

Das read it from Panchjanya quoting Swami Viveckananda Ji that Hindus shoulkd ahve Ilamic body.Gurmat das thinks provide the same.

There has been no cases that Hindius killed pigs in mosques,or forcebale converted Muslims to Hinduism or say made Temples in Gurudwaras.

Sikhs did some such things say in war agaisnt Nasser Khan on guidance of Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji.They also call some Gurudwaras as Mastagarh as it is made over moques.So do not kill the moguse without seeing that it had killed the snake attacking the son and not attacked the son.(Read Panchtantra or das can say the whole story).

paapi_banda

SPNer
Nov 29, 2006
Lolzzz they are not misguided hindu.. that is a well preplanned game of stupid bahmans...

This is not a new thing these fool Brahmins(RSS) and other Hindu Organistaions in last 150 years have tried to destroy Sikhs and their beliefs in every possible way. Mostly their attempts have proved futile coz Guru Granth sahib's blessings and teaching have always shown us the right path. When Brahmins couldnt convert the sikhs to Hindus they have started this propaganda that " SIKHS ARE HINDUS" and same thing they have written in the Constitution.

At the end of 19th century around 1890s one Arya samaji Brahmin Dayanand Saraswati wrote a tract- an article saying " Sikh, Hindu hain"(SIKHS ARE HINDUS) and he tried in vain to prove this....

Same year 1898 Giani Kahn Singh Nabha had to write a book to answer the questions raised by Dayanand and the name of the book was "HUM HINDU NAHIN"(WE ARE NOT HINDUS) and so Giani ji and other Singh Sabha writers answered each and every point raised by Dayanand Saraswati then Giani Dit singh ji had an arguement on this topic with Dayanand for 18 hours and in the end Dayanand Saraswasti had accepted that Sikhs have a separate identity and is a true religion...

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Swami Dayananda tagged Sikhs as Hindus as way to show Sikhs in bad light.As he himself was very Anti Hindu person.Dayananda is more deemed as villina in Bajrang Dal then say Hero,which they deem to our Gurus.\anyway we need to give more knowlegde about Panth to Hindus.

Mar 26, 2006
Satsriakaalji Saadh Sangat,
Bhai Paapi banda ji..or should i just call u veerji ..i dont like calling someone a sinner ..since our Panth tells use to look into ourselves rather than seeing anyone's sins..
Well i see the bitterness in your posts againsts RSS and other hindutva vaadi organisations..i understand media does its own work on people's minds

Veerji u might be surprised with my findings ...i happened to visit a rss camp and there is a ekatmata (unity) mantar recited during mornings ..and they are all in praise for the Panth and the GURUS ..the last stanza says " Satsriakaaleti ch sikh sant: " they include the praise for KHALSA and GuruS in their pratah simrans...(morning prayers)
Another surprising fact ,during the festivites held at Shri Anandpur Sahib in 1999 KHALSAji completing 300 years ...Baikunthlal Sharma a VHP unit president also singh saj gaye ...
Reading about Babasaheb Ambedkar ..i came across this incident when he was planning to convert to a dharam which had no caste restrictions ..a dharamwhich was based in Hindustan..Shri Veer Vinayak Damodar a great freedom fighter and a Hindutvavadi suggested him to convert to KHALSA
The problem is not the Hinduvadis ..since they are more for KHALSA the prob is media and pseudo secualrists like some congress guys ...
We need to find the real enemy and do more Prachaar...whenever i go to Darbar i always try to get one person who is not into sikhi to the Gurudwara ..and expalin him why KHALSA was established ...
Some efforts and less hatred and lots of Prachaar can change the situation

RAAJ KAREGA KHALSA

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: