• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Chasing The Dragon

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
come on wolfy you can catch me, the dragon became tantalisingly close, just one more push and he would own the dragon, and then ultimate darkness, the knowledge of the dark side, a lifetime of howling, just out of reach the dragon sped up, just like always did, just like had for the last 30 years, he could not run as fast as he could then, his paws were grey and worn, breathe came hard, laboured.

For all his wolfness he was nothing more than a hamster, on a wheel, going round and round, no destination, only the madness of the wheel, round and round, learning nothing, trapped in past glories, in past lives, for the first time, he had a huge desire to just stop, maybe look at the scenery, just stop, take a look around, see whats what, look at the damage inflicted by the mad chase, maybe repair it, he has learn't a lot along the way, no one said even wolves have to be stupid. Even wolves can be Sikh, if the search for the dark side is like chasing the dragon, then the search for the truth is like sitting in the sunshine, enveloped in its grace, in its light, firmly in consonance.

Can a wolf sit in the sun, can a wolf enjoy the sun, I sense it in another member on this forum, I sense it can be done, I just have to figure out how now.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM