• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Charitropakhyan Charitropakhyan And I

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Harry bhaji, I don't think it's that simple. It appears that to be amritdhari you have you make a compromise: agree to recite DAILY passages which do not come from Guru Granth Sahib Ji.

I'm still not sure how a Sikh can justify in his/her mind how agreeing to do that, when it goes against their better judgement, is fulfilling the Sikh ideal in the first place? Is it not better to be a good Sikh than a compromised amritdhari?

I feel like Ben from the "What is Truth" thread!

Ishna Ji,

A SIKH has to approach the FIVE in the UTMOST HUMBLE MANNER. Its NOT A RIGHT..its a PRIVILEGE that the FIVE allow you to be part of the PAHUL CEREMONY. No one can DEMAND the FIVE assemble and give him/her the Pahul. EVEN GURU GOBIND SINGH JI had to REQUEST the FIVE to give Him Pahul.

2. The FIVE also do a SUDHAII of EACH OTHER..to Find out IF each one is SUITABLE and acceptable to the other four as part of the FIVE. This sudhaii takes place, any transgressions etc are revealed and the Five decide and do an ardass before the SGGS. ONLY then are the FIVE ready to prepare the Pahul.

Before that EACH "SIKH" before them has to reveal any transgressions/etc and accept whatever the Five say. Lets say a person cut his hair..and now wnats to retake Pahul..he/she CANNOT keep this a SECRET and just pretend its his/her FIRST TIME...by right he/she has to stand up and admit his transgression..accept the Five decison on what he needs to do..and ONLY then can he/.she be re-administered Pahul.

OF Course anyone can HIDE his/her true intentions..and no one will know..BUT then whats the use of going to the FIVE anyway..why not stay hoem and make your own Pahul and drink it.

3. There is no such thing as "my better judgement". This better/worse judgement is LEFT OUTSIDE THE DOOR of the PAHUL ROOM. INSIDE the ROOM..UNDER ARMED GUARD..ONLY the JUDGEMENT of the SGGS and the FIVE prevails. Take it or leave it.
SO YES..its SIMPLE...THAT SIMPLE and Harry ji is RIGHT.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
just as an illustration..a friend of mine who just couldnt keep his beard/or wear dastaar..and also cant sleep nights without having a shot of whisky..assembled a group of "Five" like minded monas who love whisky and they prepared "Pahul" with a borrowed steel bata and khanda and the wife of one of them did parkash sewa and read the hukmanamh and did ardsss and all had a sip each. In their "better judgement" they are all "amritdharees" in their own way. They consider themselves GOOD SIKHS..go to gurdwara every sunday, read the sggs regularly, donate to langgar karrah parshaad..and desperately wanted to progress to Pahul...but according to their own "better judgements". * BTW they all read the DG in full downloaded from the Baba Virsa website and discuss the charitars and all every weekend. Their rehrass is also the long one...includes the full vaar chandee instead of just the benti-chaupaii. I still retain my friendship with them..despite their "better judgemnts"..because to me its just friendship on human basis and i dont judge...japposatnamwaheguru:japposatnamwaheguru:

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Ok, it is simple. Amritdhari Sikhs accept Jaap, Savayya and Chaupai as part of their daily prayer routine. I can accept that.

But that doesn't leave room for an Amritdhari to use their "discretion" aka "better judgement" and choose not to recite these each day, DG or no DG, if they have agreed before the Panj Piare to recite them every day, I think.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Gurfateh

Bhenji,

I have to confess to having a very vague idea what the debate on this one is about, so my input is probably going to be an observation made from a distance rather than being in the eye as you are.

All I can say is, from a distance, there are many things to abide by by being amritdhari, and many sikhs accept these things without question or argument, or possibly even understanding. I do not think there is room for discretion, any more than there is for an amritdhari to use his discretion to have a drink. The drink one is easy to understand, and observe, not choosing to recite a passage you do not agree with, possibly one of the easiest things to comply with, seems to have knocked you, but I think it is only because you wish to be true to yourself, and you NEED to understand , well thats ok, there is time to understand, and once you do understand, or make your own peace with the issue, I am sure you will be a better sikh for it, and ultimately a better and more balanced amritdhari, also if that is your attitude to sikhism, to understand before embracing, well, I happen to think that is an excellent way to progress, albeit slower, but with more foundation, conviction and belief.

if of course i have got this all wrong, and gotten completely the wrong end of the stick, apologies

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Ok, it is simple. Amritdhari Sikhs accept Jaap, Savayya and Chaupai as part of their daily prayer routine. I can accept that.

But that doesn't leave room for an Amritdhari to use their "discretion" aka "better judgement" and choose not to recite these each day, DG or no DG, if they have agreed before the Panj Piare to recite them every day, I think.

Ishan ji,
NO.
That would be called "breach of TRUST". During Pahul there is a TRUST..FAITH..a BOND. one does what the panj tell us/instruct us.
And we BOW our heads and ACCEPT.
so to go home and then recant...pick and choose...is a breach of that trsut..the commitment made earlier.
Lots are doing that..breaching the trust..and since its not a "crime"..no one bothers..but imho it DEMEANS the person doing it...
As a person you will have to deal with this yourself...no one else can deal for you.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
side line..its the ramadan month...muslims fast...and the "religious police" have a fine day catching muslims eating in secret...hiding behind bushes...in car parks..toilets...dragging them to court..fining them..locking up those who cant pay....luckily SIKHS dont have to go through THAT...... for skipping Chaupaii or japji !! ha hajapposatnamwaheguru:japposatnamwaheguru:japposatnamwaheguru:

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
Gyani ji, my post was actually agreeing with you!

I said it DOESN'T leave room for pick and choose.

:mundabhangra:

And thanks for your view, Harry ji.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
OK..Here is a write up that will clarify matters a lot more...
ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰੋਪਾਖਿਆਨ[/FONT] [/FONT]ਦੀ[/FONT] [/FONT]ਬੇਨਤੀ[/FONT] [/FONT]ਚੌਪਈ[/FONT][/FONT]
ਸ਼੍ਰੋਮਣੀ[/FONT] ਗੁਰਦੁਆਰਾ[/FONT] ਪ੍ਰਬੰਧਕ[/FONT] ਕਮੇਟੀ[/FONT] ਵਲੋਂ[/FONT] ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ਤ[/FONT]: “ਸਿੱਖ[/FONT] ਰਹਿਤ[/FONT] ਮਰਯਾਦਾ[/FONT]” ਅਨੁਸਾਰ[/FONT], ਸਿਰਲੇਖ[/FONT] “ਸੋ[/FONT] ਦਰੁ[/FONT] ਰਹਰਾਸਿ[/FONT]” ਹੇਠ[/FONT] ਇੰਜ[/FONT] ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ[/FONT] ਦਿੱਤੀ[/FONT] ਹੋਈ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT] ਕਿ[/FONT] ਸੋਦਰੁ[/FONT] ਰਹਰਾਸਿ[/FONT] - ਸ਼ਾਮ[/FONT] ਵੇਲੇ[/FONT] ਸੂਰਜ[/FONT] ਡੁਬੇ[/FONT] ਪੜ੍ਹਨੀ।[/FONT] ਇਸ[/FONT] ਵਿੱਚ[/FONT] ਇਹ[/FONT] ਬਾਣੀਆਂ[/FONT] ਸ਼ਾਮਲ[/FONT] ਹਨ[/FONT]। SRM : Sodar rehrass: Bani to be read after sun sets daily. This REHRASS is composed of:[/FONT][/FONT]
ਸ੍ਰੀ[/FONT] ਗੁਰੂ[/FONT] ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT] ਸਾਹਿਬ[/FONT] ਜੀ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਵਿੱਚ[/FONT] ਲਿਖੇ[/FONT] ਹੋਏ[/FONT] ਨੌਂ[/FONT] ਸ਼ਬਦ[/FONT] (‘ਸੋਦਰੁ[/FONT]’ ਤੋਂ[/FONT] ਲੈ[/FONT] ਕੇ[/FONT] ‘ਸਰਣਿ[/FONT] ਪਰੇ[/FONT] ਕੀ[/FONT] ਰਾਖਹੁ[/FONT] ਸਰਮਾ[/FONT]’ ਤੱਕ[/FONT]), ਬੇਨਤੀ[/FONT] ਚੌਪਈ[/FONT] ਪਾਤਸ਼ਾਹੀ[/FONT] ੧੦[/FONT] (‘ਹਮਰੀ[/FONT] ਕਰਉ[/FONT] ਹਾਥ[/FONT] ਦੈ[/FONT] ਰਛਾ[/FONT]’ ਤੋਂ[/FONT] ਲੈ[/FONT] ਕੇ[/FONT] ‘ਦੁਸ਼ਟ[/FONT] ਦੋਖ[/FONT] ਤੇ[/FONT] ਲੇਹੁ[/FONT] ਬਚਾਈ[/FONT]’ ਤਕ[/FONT], ਸਵੱਯਾ[/FONT] ‘ਪਾਹੇ[/FONT] ਗਹੇ[/FONT] ਜਬ[/FONT] ਤੇ[/FONT] ਤੁਮਰੇ[/FONT]’ ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਦੋਹਰਾ[/FONT] ‘ਸਗਲ[/FONT] ਦੁਆਰ[/FONT] ਕੋ[/FONT] ਛਾਡਕੇ[/FONT]’), ਅਨੰਦ[/FONT] ਦੀਆਂ[/FONT] ਪਹਿਲੀਆਂ[/FONT] ਪੰਜ[/FONT] ਪਉੜੀਆਂ[/FONT] ਤੇ[/FONT] ਅੰਤਲੀ[/FONT] ਇੱਕ[/FONT] ਪਉੜੀ[/FONT]*, ਮੁੰਦਾਵਣੀ[/FONT] ਤੇ[/FONT] ਸਲੋਕ[/FONT] ਮਹਲਾ[/FONT] ੫[/FONT] `ਤੇਰਾ[/FONT] ਕੀਤਾ[/FONT] ਜਾਤਉ[/FONT] ਨਾਹੀ[/FONT]’। SGGS – 9 shabads from Sodar to Sran pareh ki rakhoo sarma; ( SGGS page 8-12) Benti Chaupaii Pat 10 from: Hamree karo hath de rachha to Dusht dokh teh laeho bachaee, Swaiyah :pahen gaheh jabe te tumreh and Dohra: Sagal duar ko chghodke, Anand sahib 5 beginning paurees SGGS Page 917) and final paurre no. 40 ( SGGS Page 922), Mundawwni Mh 5 and Slok Mah 5 both at End of SGGS page 1429.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
Benti Chaupaii and Swiayha nd dohra are NOT from SGGS and there is NO INDICATION GIVEN anywhere from where these banis came from. NO GUTKA has this information.[/FONT][/FONT]
ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ[/FONT] ਬਾਣੀਆਂ[/FONT] ਦਾ[/FONT] ਵੇਰਵਾ[/FONT] ਇੰਜ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT]:-[/FONT]
ਸੋ[/FONT] ਦਰੁ[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਸੋ[/FONT] ਪੁਰਖੁ[/FONT], ਦੇ[/FONT] ਨੌਂ[/FONT] ਸ਼ਬਦ[/FONT] ਗੁਰੂ[/FONT] ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT] ਸਾਹਿਬ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ੮[/FONT] ਤੋਂ[/FONT] ੧੨[/FONT] ਪੰਨੇ[/FONT] ਉਪਰ[/FONT] ਅੰਕਤਿ[/FONT] ਹਨ[/FONT]। [/FONT][/FONT]
ਅਨੰਦ[/FONT] ਦੀਆਂ[/FONT] ਪਹਿਲੀਆਂ[/FONT] ਪੰਜ[/FONT] ਪਉੜੀਆਂ[/FONT] ਤੇ[/FONT] ਅੰਤਲੀ[/FONT] ਇੱਕ[/FONT] ਪਉੜੀ[/FONT], ਗੁਰੂ[/FONT] ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT] ਸਾਹਿਬ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਪੰਨਾ[/FONT] ੯੧੭[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ੯੨੨[/FONT] ਉਪਰ[/FONT] ਪੜ੍ਹਣ[/FONT] ਦੀ[/FONT] ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲਤ[/FONT] ਕਰਨੀ[/FONT] ਜੀ[/FONT]।[/FONT][/FONT]
ਮੁੰਦਾਵਣੀ[/FONT] ਤੇ[/FONT] ਸਲੋਕ[/FONT] ਗੁਰੂ[/FONT] ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT] ਸਾਹਿਬ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਪੰਨਾ[/FONT] ੧੪੨੯[/FONT] ਉਪਰ[/FONT] ਅੰਕਤਿ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT]।[/FONT][/FONT]
“[/FONT]ਬੇਨਤੀ[/FONT] ਚੌਪਈ[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਦੋਹਰਾ[/FONT]”, ਗੁਰੂ[/FONT] ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT] ਸਾਹਿਬ[/FONT] ਵਿੱਚ[/FONT] ਅੰਕਤਿ[/FONT] ਨਹੀਂ[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਨਾਹ[/FONT] ਹੀ[/FONT] ਇਸ[/FONT] ਵਾਰੇ[/FONT] ਸਿੱਖ[/FONT] ਰਹਿਤ[/FONT] ਮਰਯਾਦਾ[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਨਿੱਤਨੇਮ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਗੁੱਟਕਿਆਂ[/FONT] ਵਿੱਚ[/FONT] ਕੋਈ[/FONT] ਸੰਕੇਤ[/FONT] ਦਿੱਤਾ[/FONT] ਹੋਇਆ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT] ਕਿ[/FONT] ਇਹ[/FONT] ਬਾਣੀ[/FONT] ਕਿਥੋਂ[/FONT] ਲਈ[/FONT] ਗਈ[/FONT]![/FONT]
ਕਈ[/FONT] ਕਿਤਾਬਾਂ[/FONT] ਦੀ[/FONT] ਪੜਚੋਲ[/FONT] ਕਰਨ[/FONT] ਉਪ੍ਰੰਤ[/FONT] ਇਹ[/FONT] ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ[/FONT] ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ[/FONT] ਹੋਈ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT] ਕਿ[/FONT] “ਬੇਨਤੀ[/FONT] ਚੌਪਈ[/FONT]” ਪੜ੍ਹਣ[/FONT] ਤੋਂ[/FONT] ਬਾਅਦ[/FONT] ਜੇਹੜਾ[/FONT] “[/FONT]ਸਵੈਯਾ[/FONT] ਤੇ[/FONT] ਦੋਹਰਾ[/FONT]ਪੜ੍ਹੇ[/FONT] ਜਾਂਦੇ[/FONT] ਹਨ[/FONT], ਉਹ[/FONT] ਇੱਕ[/FONT] ਸੰਗ੍ਰਹਿ[/FONT] “[/FONT]ਚੌਬੀਸ[/FONT] ਅਵਤਾਰ[/FONT]ਦੇ[/FONT] ਅਖੀਰਲੇ[/FONT] ਲੜੀ[/FONT] ਨੰਬਰ[/FONT] ੮੬੩[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ੮੬੪[/FONT] ਵਿਖੇ[/FONT] ਪੜ੍ਹੇ[/FONT] ਜਾ[/FONT] ਸਕਦੇ[/FONT] ਹਨ[/FONT], ਜਿਸ[/FONT] ਵਿੱਚ[/FONT] ਪਹਿਲੀ[/FONT] ਚੌਪਈ[/FONT] ਇੰਜ[/FONT] ਆਰੰਭ[/FONT] ਹੁੰਦੀ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT]:
After researching through several books on the subject..it was discovered that the SWAIYAH and DOHRA read in the rehrass AFTER “Benti Chaupaii” are from a Composition called CHAUBIS AWTAR . These are the Pages 863 and 864 of Chaubis Awtar. IN this Chaubis Awtar the Beginning CHAUPAII begins thus:[/FONT]
ਅਬ[/FONT] ਚਉਬੀਸ[/FONT] ਉਚਰੌ[/FONT] ਅਵਤਾਰਾ।[/FONT] ਜਿਹ[/FONT] ਬਿਧਿ[/FONT] ਤਿਨ[/FONT] ਕਾ[/FONT] ਲਖਾ[/FONT] ਅਖਾਰਾ[/FONT]।[/FONT][/FONT]
ਸੁਨੀਅਹੁ[/FONT] ਸੰਤ[/FONT] ਸਬੈ[/FONT] ਚਿਤ[/FONT] ਲਾਈ।[/FONT] ਬਰਨਤ[/FONT] ਸ੍ਹਯਾਮ[/FONT] ਜਥਾ[/FONT] ਮਤਿ[/FONT] ਭਾਈ।[/FONT] ੧[/FONT]।[/FONT]
I NOW relate the tale of the Chaubis Awtars (24 reincarnations of devtas) and how I have seen their wondrous story unfold.[/FONT]
OH Saints..LISTEN to me..the Kavi SYAM ( poet Syam author), I wrote according to my understanding and as what pleased ME.[/FONT][/FONT]
ਡਾਕਟਰ[/FONT] ਰਤਨ[/FONT] ਸਿੰਘ[/FONT] ਜੱਗੀ[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਡਾਕਟਰ[/FONT] ਗੁਰਸ਼ਰਨ[/FONT] ਕੌਰ[/FONT] ਜੱਗੀ[/FONT], ਇਸ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਅਰਥ[/FONT] ਕਰਦੇ[/FONT] ਹਨ[/FONT]: ਹੁਣ[/FONT] (ਮੈਂ[/FONT]) ਚੌਵੀ[/FONT] ਅਵਾਤਾਰਾ[/FONT] (ਦੀ[/FONT] ਕਥਾ[/FONT]) ਕਹਿੰਦਾ[/FONT] ਹਾਂ[/FONT] ਜਿਸ[/FONT] ਤਰ੍ਹਾਂ[/FONT] ਦੀ[/FONT] ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ[/FONT] ਦੀ[/FONT] ਲੀਲਾ[/FONT] ( ‘ਅਖਾਰਾ[/FONT]’ ) ਵੇਖੀ[/FONT] ਹੈ।[/FONT] ਹੇ[/FONT] ਸੰਤੋ[/FONT]! ਸਾਰੇ[/FONT] ਚਿੱਤ[/FONT] ਲਗਾ[/FONT] ਕੇ[/FONT] ਸੁਣੋ[/FONT], ਸਿਆਮ[/FONT] (ਕਵੀ[/FONT]) ਨੂੰ[/FONT] (ਜਿਹੋ[/FONT] ਜਿਹਾ[/FONT]) ਚੰਗਾ[/FONT] ਲਗਾ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT] ਉਸ[/FONT] ਦਾ[/FONT] ਆਪਣੀ[/FONT] ਬੁੱਧੀ[/FONT] ਅਨੁਸਾਰ[/FONT] ਵਰਣਨ[/FONT] ਕੀਤਾ[/FONT] ਹੈ।[/FONT] ੧[/FONT]।[/FONT]
This is solid irrefutable proof that Chaubis Awatra is a Composition of the POET SHYAM and its all a collection of Hindu Mythological devtas and such. THUS IF such a person writes: I DONT BELIEVE IN Raam Rahim PURAN KORAN...it doesnt automatically prove that SYAM is a believer in AKAL PURAKH ?? How so ?? He is just saying he doesnt believe in raam rahim puran or Koran.period. To say he believes in ONE AKAL PURAKH is mere conjecture and supposition. Pure and simple logic.[/FONT]
This DOHRA is numbered 864 and signals the END of “bachitar natak granth Ramayann ends here”.[/FONT][/FONT]
ਇਹ[/FONT] ਪੜ੍ਹਣ[/FONT] ਤੋਂ[/FONT] ਪ੍ਰਤੀਤ[/FONT] ਹੁੰਦਾ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT] ਕਿ[/FONT] ਇਹ[/FONT] ਰਚਨਾ[/FONT] ਕਿਸੇ[/FONT] “ਸਿਆਮ[/FONT] ਕਵੀ[/FONT]” ਦੀ[/FONT] ਲਿਖੀ[/FONT] ਹੋਈ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਇਸ[/FONT] ਵਿੱਚ[/FONT] ਹਿੰਦੂ[/FONT] ਦੇਵੀ[/FONT]-ਦੇਵਤਿਆਂ[/FONT], ਪੁਰਾਤਨ[/FONT] ਅਵਤਾਰਾਂ[/FONT] ਤੇ[/FONT] ਰਾਜੇ[/FONT]-ਰਾਣੀਆਂ[/FONT] ਦੀਆਂ[/FONT] ਮਿਥਿਹਾਸਕ[/FONT] ਕਹਾਣੀਆਂ[/FONT] ਦਾ[/FONT] ਹੀ[/FONT] ਵਰਣਨ[/FONT] ਕੀਤਾ[/FONT] ਹੋਇਆ[/FONT] ਹੈ।[/FONT] ਜੇ[/FONT] ਐਸਾ[/FONT] ਸਾਕਤ[/FONT] ਲਿਖਾਰੀ[/FONT] ਰਾਮ[/FONT], ਰਹੀਮ[/FONT], ਪੁਰਾਨ[/FONT], ਕੁਰਾਨ[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਨਹੀਂ[/FONT] ਮੰਨਦਾ[/FONT], ਤਾਂ[/FONT] ਇਹ[/FONT] ਸਾਰਾ[/FONT] ਪ੍ਰਸੰਗ[/FONT] ਲਿਖਣ[/FONT] ਦਾ[/FONT] ਇਹ[/FONT] ਭਾਵ[/FONT] ਨਹੀਂ[/FONT] ਕਿ[/FONT] ਉਹ[/FONT] ਇੱਕ[/FONT] ਅਕਾਲ[/FONT] ਪੁਰਖ[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਹੀ[/FONT] ਮੰਨਣ[/FONT] ਵਾਲਾ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT]? ਦੋਹਰਾ[/FONT] ੮੬੪[/FONT] ਤੋਂ[/FONT] ਬਾਅਦ[/FONT], ਇਹ[/FONT] ਬਿਆਨ[/FONT] ਕੀਤਾ[/FONT] ਹੋਇਆ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT] ਕਿ[/FONT] “ਇਥੇ[/FONT] ਸ੍ਰੀ[/FONT] [/FONT]ਬਚਿਤ੍ਰ[/FONT] ਨਾਟਕ[/FONT] ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਰਾਮਾਇਣ[/FONT] ਦੀ[/FONT] ਸਮਾਪਤੀ[/FONT]”।[/FONT][/FONT]
ਆਓ[/FONT], ਹੁਣ[/FONT]ਬੇਨਤੀ[/FONT] ਚੌਪਈ[/FONT]ਵਾਰੇ[/FONT] ਪਤਾ[/FONT] ਕਰੀਏ[/FONT]!
Now on to BENTI CHAUPAII !![/FONT]
“[/FONT]ਸ੍ਰੀ[/FONT] ਦਸਮ[/FONT]-ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT] ਸਾਹਿਬ[/FONT]” ਦੀ[/FONT] ਵਿਆਖਿਆ[/FONT], ਡਾਕਟਰ[/FONT] ਰਤਨ[/FONT] ਸਿੰਘ[/FONT] ਜੱਗੀ[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਡਾਕਟਰ[/FONT] ਗੁਰਸ਼ਰਨ[/FONT] ਕੌਰ[/FONT] ਜੱਗੀ[/FONT] ਨੇ[/FONT] ਪੰਜਾਂ[/FONT] ਭਾਗਾਂ[/FONT] ਵਿੱਚ[/FONT] ਕੀਤੀ[/FONT], ਜਿਸ[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਗੋਬਿੰਦ[/FONT] ਸਦਨ[/FONT] ਇੰਨਸਟੀਚਿਊਟ[/FONT] ਫਾਰ[/FONT] ਐਡਵਾਂਸਡ[/FONT] ਸਟੱਡੀਜ਼[/FONT] ਇਨ[/FONT] ਕੰਪੈਰੇਟਿਵ[/FONT] ਰਿਲਜਿਨ[/FONT], ਗਦਾਈਪੁਰ[/FONT], ਮਹਿਰੌਲੀ[/FONT], ਨਵੀਂ[/FONT] ਦਿੱਲੀ[/FONT]-੧੧੦੦੩੦[/FONT] ਨੇ[/FONT] ‘ਖਾਲਸਾ[/FONT] ਤੀਜੀ[/FONT] ਜਨਮ[/FONT] ਸ਼ਤਾਬਦੀ[/FONT] ੧੩[/FONT] ਅਪ੍ਰੈਲ[/FONT] ੧੯੯੯[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਪ੍ਰਕਾਸ਼ਤ[/FONT] ਕੀਤਾ।[/FONT] ਇਸ[/FONT] ਵਿੱਚ[/FONT] ਅੰਕਤਿ[/FONT] ਰਚਨਾਵਾਂ[/FONT] ਹਨ[/FONT]:[/FONT]
1. [/FONT]ਜਾਪ[/FONT] ਸਾਹਿਬ[/FONT]; ੨[/FONT]. ਅਕਾਲ[/FONT] ਉਸਤਤਿ[/FONT]; ੩[/FONT]. ਬਚਿਤ੍ਰ[/FONT] ਨਾਟਕ[/FONT]; ੪[/FONT]. ਚੰਡੀ[/FONT] ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ[/FONT] (ਉਕਤਿ[/FONT] ਬਿਲਾਸ[/FONT]); ੫[/FONT]. ਚੰਡੀ[/FONT] ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ[/FONT] ੨[/FONT]; ੬[/FONT]. ਵਾਰ[/FONT] ਦੁਰਗਾ[/FONT] ਕੀ[/FONT] (ਚੰਡੀ[/FONT] ਦੀ[/FONT] ਵਾਰ[/FONT]); ੭[/FONT]. ਗਿਆਨ[/FONT] ਪ੍ਰਬੋਧ[/FONT]; [/FONT]੮[/FONT]. ਚੌਬੀਸ[/FONT] ਅਵਤਾਰ[/FONT]; ੯[/FONT]. ਕ੍ਰਿਸਨਾਵਤਾਰ[/FONT]; ੧੦[/FONT]. ਚੌਬੀਸ[/FONT] ਅਵਤਾਰ[/FONT] (ਨਰ[/FONT] ਅਵਤਾਰ[/FONT], ਬਊਦ[/FONT] ਅਵਤਾਰ[/FONT], ਨਿਹਕਲੰਕੀ[/FONT] ਅਵਤਾਰ[/FONT], ਮਹਿਦੀ[/FONT] ਅਵਤਾਰ[/FONT]); ੧੧[/FONT]. ਬ੍ਰਹਮਾ[/FONT] ਅਵਤਾਰ[/FONT]; ੧੨[/FONT]. ਰੁਦ੍ਰ[/FONT] ਅਵਤਾਰ[/FONT] (ਦੱਤ[/FONT], ਪਾਰਸਨਾਥ[/FONT]); ੧੩[/FONT]. ਸ਼ਬਦ[/FONT]; ੧੪[/FONT]. ਸਵੈਯੇ[/FONT]; ੧੫[/FONT]. ਸ਼ਸਤ੍ਰ[/FONT] ਨਾਮ[/FONT] ਮਾਲਾ[/FONT]; ੧੬[/FONT]. ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰੋਪਾਖਿਆਨ[/FONT]; ੧੭[/FONT]. ਜ਼ਫਰਨਾਮਾ[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ੧੮[/FONT]. ਹਿਕਾਇਤਾਂ[/FONT]। The DG published edition by Gobind sadan delhi and edited by dr jaggi and his wife is in Five parts consists of the following: 1. Jaap sahib; 2. Akal Ustat; 3. Bachitar natak; 4. Chandi Charitar Ukat Bilas; 5. Chandi Chariatr; 6. Vaar Durga Ki (Chnadi vaar); 7. Gyan Parbodh; 8. Chaubis Awtar; 9. Krishnawtar; 10.Chaubis Awtar – (nar, baood, nihklanki,mehdi); 11. Brahma Awtar; 12. Rudr Awtar (datt, Parasnath); 13. Shabads Misc; 14. Swaiyah misc; 15. Shastranaam mala; 16. CHARITROPAKHYAAN; 17. Zafarnamah and 18. HIKAYATS.[/FONT][/FONT]
“[/FONT]ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰੋਪਾਖਿਆਨ[/FONT]” [/FONT]ਇੱਕ[/FONT] ਬਹੁਤ[/FONT] ਲੰਬੀ[/FONT] ਕਾਵ[/FONT]-ਰਚਨਾ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT], ਜਿਸ[/FONT] ਵਿੱਚ[/FONT] ਕਈ[/FONT] ਪ੍ਰਕਾਰ[/FONT] ਦੀਆਂ[/FONT] ਚੌਪਈਆਂ[/FONT], ਦੋਹਰੇ[/FONT], ਸੋਰਠਾ[/FONT], ਅੜਿਲ[/FONT], ਆਦਿਕ[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਕੁਲ[/FONT] ਲੜੀ[/FONT] ਨੰਬਰ[/FONT] ਹਨ[/FONT] = ੭[/FONT], ੫੩੯[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਇਸ[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ੪੦੪[/FONT] ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰਾਂ[/FONT] ਵਿੱਚ[/FONT] ਅੰਕਤਿ[/FONT] ਕੀਤਾ[/FONT] ਹੋਇਆ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT] (ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ[/FONT] ਨੰਬਰ[/FONT] ੧[/FONT] ਤੋਂ[/FONT] ਲੈ[/FONT] ਕੇ[/FONT] ੪੦੪[/FONT] ਤੱਕ[/FONT])।[/FONT] ਇਸ[/FONT] ਦਾ[/FONT] ਪਹਿਲਾ[/FONT] ਛੰਦ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT]:
The CHARITROPAKHYAAN is an extremly LONG composition thta ahs lots of different chaupaiis, dohras, sorthas arrill..it has 7 parts, 539 and it is divided into 404 CHARITARS or Tales of wily women and men.Charitars no. 1- 404.[/FONT]
ਤੁਹੀ[/FONT] ਖੜਗਧਾਰਾ[/FONT] ਤੁਹੀ[/FONT] ਬਾਢਵਾਰੀ॥[/FONT] ਤੁਹੀ[/FONT] ਤੀਰ[/FONT] ਤਰਵਾਰ[/FONT] ਕਾਤੀ[/FONT] ਕਟਾਰੀ[/FONT]।[/FONT][/FONT]
ਹਲਬੀ[/FONT] ਜੁਨਬੀ[/FONT] ਮਗਰਬੀ[/FONT] ਤੁਹੀ[/FONT] ਹੈ।[/FONT] ਨਿਹਾਰੌ[/FONT] ਜਹਾ[/FONT] ਆਪੁ[/FONT] ਠਾਢੀ[/FONT] ਵਹੀ[/FONT] ਹੈ।[/FONT] ੧[/FONT]।[/FONT]
The Charitropkahyan begins thus:[/FONT]
SRI BHAUGATI...YOU are the SWORD..you are the CUTTING EDGE..YOU are the arrow, dagger, various types of weapons...etc etc.. Whereever I turn..I SEE ONLY YOU...standing there.[/FONT][/FONT]
ਅਰਥ[/FONT]: ਸ੍ਰੀ[/FONT] ਭਗੌਤੀ[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਨਮਸਕਾਰ[/FONT] ਕਰਕੇ[/FONT], ਪਾਖਿਆਨ[/FONT] ਦਾ[/FONT] ਪਹਿਲਾ[/FONT] ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ[/FONT] ਸ਼ੁਰੂ[/FONT] ਹੁੰਦਾ[/FONT] ਹੈ।[/FONT] ਤੂੰ[/FONT] ਹੀ[/FONT] ਖੜਗ[/FONT] ਦੀ[/FONT] ਧਾਰ[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਤੂੰ[/FONT] ਹੀ[/FONT] ਵਢਣ[/FONT] ਵਾਲੀ[/FONT] ਤਲਵਾਰ[/FONT] ਹੈ।[/FONT] ਤੂੰ[/FONT] ਹੀ[/FONT] ਤੀਰ[/FONT], ਤਲਵਾਰ[/FONT], ਕਾਤੀ[/FONT], ਕਟਾਰੀ[/FONT], ਹਲਬੀ[/FONT], ਜੁਨਬੀ[/FONT], ਮਗਰਬੀ[/FONT] (ਆਦਿ[/FONT] ਇਲਾਕਿਆਂ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਸ਼ਸਤ੍ਰ[/FONT] ਅਸਤ੍ਰ[/FONT]) ਹੈਂ।[/FONT] ਜਿਥੇ[/FONT] ਵੀ[/FONT] ਵੇਖਦਾ[/FONT] ਹਾਂ[/FONT], ਉਥੇ[/FONT] ਹੀ[/FONT] (ਤੂੰ[/FONT]) ਆਪ[/FONT] ਖੜੋਤੀ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT]।[/FONT] ੧[/FONT]।[/FONT][/FONT]
ਇਵੇਂ[/FONT] ਹੀ[/FONT] ਆਖੀਰਲਾ[/FONT] ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ[/FONT] ਨੰਬਰ[/FONT] ੪੦੪[/FONT] (ਲੜੀ[/FONT] ਨੰਬਰ[/FONT] ੧[/FONT] ਤੋਂ[/FONT] ੪੦੫[/FONT] ਤੱਕ[/FONT]) ਸ਼ੁਰੂ[/FONT] ਹੁੰਦਾ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT]:
The FINAL CHARITAR number 404 in the chapter 1-405 begins[/FONT]
ਸਬੁਧਿ[/FONT] ਬਾਚ[/FONT] ਚੌਪਈ SUBIDH SAYS....Chaupaii...[/FONT][/FONT]
ਸਤਿ[/FONT] ਸੰਧਿ[/FONT] ਇੱਕ[/FONT] ਭੂਪ[/FONT] ਭਨਿਜੈ।[/FONT] ਪ੍ਰਥਮੇ[/FONT] ਸਤਿਜੁਗ[/FONT] ਬੀਚ[/FONT] ਕਹਿਜੈ[/FONT]। There was a raja in satyug..named sat sindh He was known (famous) in 14 nations[/FONT][/FONT]
ਜਿਹ[/FONT] ਜਸ[/FONT] ਪੁਰੀ[/FONT] ਚੌਦੰਹੂ[/FONT] ਛਾਯੋ।[/FONT] ਨਾਰਦ[/FONT] ਰਿਖਿ[/FONT] ਤਬ[/FONT] ਰਾਇ[/FONT] ਮੰਗਾਯੋ।[/FONT] ੧[/FONT]। The raja called NARAD RISHI to his presence...and this story then reaches NO. 375[/FONT][/FONT]
ਅਰਥ[/FONT]: ਸਬੁਧਿ[/FONT] ਨੇ[/FONT] ਕਿਹਾ[/FONT] - ਚੌਪਈ।[/FONT] ਸਤਿ[/FONT] ਸੰਧਿ[/FONT] ਨਾ[/FONT] ਦਾ[/FONT] ਇੱਕ[/FONT] ਰਾਜਾ[/FONT] ਦਸਿਆ[/FONT] ਜਾਂਦਾ[/FONT] ਸੀ।[/FONT] (ਉਹ[/FONT]) ਪਹਿਲੇ[/FONT] (ਯੁਗ[/FONT], ਅਰਥਾਤ[/FONT]) ਸਤਿਯੁਗ[/FONT] ਵਿੱਚ[/FONT] ਹੋਇਆ[/FONT] ਕਿਹਾ[/FONT] ਜਾਂਦਾ[/FONT] ਸੀ।[/FONT] ਉਸ[/FONT] ਦਾ[/FONT] ਯਸ਼[/FONT] ਚੌਦਾਂ[/FONT] ਲੋਕਾਂ[/FONT] ਵਿੱਚ[/FONT] ਪਸਰਿਆ[/FONT] ਹੋਇਆ[/FONT] ਸੀ।[/FONT] ਤਦ[/FONT] ਰਾਜੇ[/FONT] ਨੇ[/FONT] ਨਾਰਦ[/FONT] ਰਿਸ਼ੀ[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਆਪਣੇ[/FONT] ਕੋਲ[/FONT] ਬੁਲਾਇਆ।[/FONT] ੧।[/FONT] ਇੰਜ[/FONT], ਇਹ[/FONT] ਪ੍ਰਸੰਗ[/FONT] ਚਲਦਾ[/FONT] ਚਲਦਾ[/FONT] ਲੜੀ[/FONT] ਨੰਬਰ[/FONT] ੩੭੫[/FONT] `ਤੇ[/FONT] ਆ[/FONT] ਜਾਂਦਾ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT]:
375..declares...[/FONT]
ਪੁਨਿ[/FONT] ਰਾਛਸ[/FONT] ਕਾ[/FONT] ਕਾਟਾ[/FONT] ਸੀਸਾ।[/FONT] ਸ੍ਰੀ[/FONT] ਅਸਿਕੇਤੁ[/FONT] ਜਗਤ[/FONT] ਕੇ[/FONT] ਈਸਾ[/FONT]।[/FONT][/FONT]
ਪੁਹਪਨ[/FONT] ਬ੍ਰਿਸਟਿ[/FONT] ਗਗਨ[/FONT] ਤੇ[/FONT] ਭਈ।[/FONT] ਸਭਹਿਨ[/FONT] ਆਨਿ[/FONT] ਬਧਾਈ[/FONT] ਦਈ।[/FONT] ੩੭੫[/FONT]।[/FONT]
The LORD cut off the head of ASKET the RAKSH..the SKY showered flowers...and everyoen came and offeredtheir congratulations.[/FONT][/FONT]
ਅਰਥ[/FONT]: ਫਿਰ[/FONT] ਜਗਤ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਸੁਆਮੀ[/FONT] ਅਸਿਕੇਤੁ[/FONT] ਨੇ[/FONT] ਰਾਖਸ਼[/FONT] ਦਾ[/FONT] ਸੀਸ[/FONT] ਕਟ[/FONT] ਦਿੱਤਾ।[/FONT] ਆਕਾਸ਼[/FONT] ਤੋਂ[/FONT] ਫੁਲਾਂ[/FONT] ਦੀ[/FONT] ਬਰਖਾ[/FONT] ਹੋਈ।[/FONT] ਸਾਰਿਆਂ[/FONT] ਨੇ[/FONT] ਆ[/FONT] ਕੇ[/FONT] ਵਧਾਈ[/FONT] ਦਿੱਤੀ।[/FONT] ੩੭੫[/FONT]।[/FONT][/FONT]
ਧੰਨ੍ਹਯ[/FONT] ਧੰਨ੍ਹਯ[/FONT] ਲੋਗਨ[/FONT] ਕੇ[/FONT] ਰਾਜਾ।[/FONT] ਦੁਸਟਨ[/FONT] ਦਾਹ[/FONT] ਗਰੀਬ[/FONT] ਨਿਵਾਜਾ[/FONT]।[/FONT][/FONT]
ਅਖਲ[/FONT] ਭਵਨ[/FONT] ਕੇ[/FONT] ਸਿਰਜਨਹਾਰੇ।[/FONT] ਦਾਸ[/FONT] ਜਾਨਿ[/FONT] ਮੁਹਿ[/FONT] ਲੇਹੁ[/FONT] ਉਬਾਰੇ।[/FONT] ੩੭੬[/FONT]।[/FONT]
Dhan Dhan O Lord/KING of the people...YOU killed the dusht tyrants...and helped the poor rakyat..Maker of the World..please help me and protecxt me too. 376.[/FONT][/FONT]
ਅਰਥ[/FONT]: (ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਕਿਹਾ[/FONT]) ਹੇ[/FONT] ਲੋਕਾਂ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਰਾਜੇ[/FONT]! ਤੁਸੀਂ[/FONT] ਧੰਨ[/FONT] ਹੋ[/FONT], (ਤੁਸੀਂ[/FONT]) ਦੁਸ਼ਟਾਂ[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਮਾਰ[/FONT] ਕੇ[/FONT] ਗ਼ਰੀਬਾਂ[/FONT] ਦੀ[/FONT] ਰਖਿਆ[/FONT] ਕੀਤੀ[/FONT] ਹੈ।[/FONT] ਹੇ[/FONT] ਸਾਰੇ[/FONT] ਸੰਸਾਰ[/FONT] ਦੀ[/FONT] ਸਿਰਜਨਾ[/FONT] ਕਰਨ[/FONT] ਵਾਲੇ[/FONT]! ਦਾਸ[/FONT] ਜਾਣ[/FONT] ਕੇ[/FONT] ਮੇਰੀ[/FONT] ਰਖਿਆ[/FONT] ਕਰੋ।[/FONT] ੩੭੬[/FONT]।[/FONT]
Charitars are full of explicit pornography. Anyoen interested can read it for himself.[/FONT][/FONT]
{[/FONT]ਅਸ਼ਲੀਲੀ[/FONT], ਲੱਚਰ[/FONT], ਬੇਸ਼ਰਮੀ[/FONT] ਪ੍ਰਸੰਗਾਂ[/FONT] ਵਾਰੇ[/FONT] ਤਾਂ[/FONT] ਬਚਿਤ੍ਰ[/FONT] ਨਾਟਕ[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਪੜ੍ਹਣ[/FONT] ਵਾਲੇ[/FONT] ਹੀ[/FONT] ਜਾਣਨ[/FONT]?}

Then Finally at the END...comes this BENTI CHAUPAII of our SRM Rehrass and its NUMBERED..377 – 404.[/FONT]
ਇਸ[/FONT] ਤੋਂ[/FONT] ਬਾਅਦ[/FONT], ਸਿੱਖ[/FONT] ਰਹਿਤ[/FONT] ਮਰਯਾਦਾ[/FONT] [/FONT]ਵਾਲੀ[/FONT] “[/FONT]ਕਬ੍ਹਯੋ[/FONT] ਬਾਚ[/FONT] ਬੇਨਤੀ[/FONT] ਚੌਪਈ[/FONT]ਆਰੰਭ[/FONT] ਹੁੰਦੀ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT]:
KABIO BAACH BENTI...the KAVI SAYS:.....MY BENTI...in Chaupaii ( form)[/FONT]
ਹਮਰੀ[/FONT] ਕਰੋ[/FONT] ਹਾਥ[/FONT] ਦੈ[/FONT] ਰਛਾ।[/FONT] ਪੂਰਨ[/FONT] ਹੋਇ[/FONT] ਚਿਤ[/FONT] ਕੀ[/FONT] ਇਛਾ[/FONT]। hamree karo haath deh rachha Tav charnnan mann raheh hamara..aapnna jaan karo partpara....( 377 )[/FONT][/FONT]
ਤਵ[/FONT] ਚਰਨਨ[/FONT] ਮਨ[/FONT] ਰਹੈ[/FONT] ਹਮਾਰਾ।[/FONT] ਅਪਨਾ[/FONT] ਜਾਨ[/FONT] ਕਰੋ[/FONT] ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਰਾ।[/FONT] ੩੭੭[/FONT]।[/FONT]
OH Primal Lord...please place YOUR HAND on my head and protect me....FULFILL all my manns desires..I wish my mind to be always at your feet..please consider me as your very own and protect me. 377.[/FONT][/FONT]
ਅਰਥ[/FONT]: ਕਵੀ[/FONT] ਨੇ[/FONT] ਬੇਨਤੀ[/FONT] ਕੀਤੀ[/FONT], ਚੌਪਈ[/FONT]: (ਹੇ[/FONT] ਪਰਮ[/FONT] ਸੱਤਾ[/FONT]!) ਆਪਣਾ[/FONT] ਹੱਥ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਕੇ[/FONT] ਮੇਰੀ[/FONT] ਰਖਿਆ[/FONT] ਕਰੋ।[/FONT] (ਤਾਂ[/FONT] ਜੋ[/FONT]) ਮੇਰੇ[/FONT] ਚਿਤ[/FONT] ਦੀ[/FONT] ਇੱਛਾ[/FONT] ਪੂਰੀ[/FONT] ਹੋ[/FONT] ਜਾਏ।[/FONT] ਮੇਰਾ[/FONT] ਮਨ[/FONT] (ਸਦਾ[/FONT]) ਤੁਹਾਡੇ[/FONT] ਚਰਨਾਂ[/FONT] ਨਾਲ[/FONT] ਜੜਿਆ[/FONT] ਰਹੇ।[/FONT] ਆਪਣਾ[/FONT] ਜਾਣ[/FONT] ਕੇ[/FONT] ਮੇਰੀ[/FONT] ਪ੍ਰਤਿਪਾਲਨਾ[/FONT] ਕਰੋ।[/FONT] ੩੭੭[/FONT]।[/FONT][/FONT]
ਜੇ[/FONT] ਅਸਿਧੁਜ[/FONT] ਤਵ[/FONT] ਸਰਨੀ[/FONT] ਪਰੇ।[/FONT] ਤਿਨ[/FONT] ਕੇ[/FONT] ਕਾਲ[/FONT] ਦੁਸਟ[/FONT] ਦੁਖਿਤ[/FONT] ਹੈਵ[/FONT] ਮਰੇ[/FONT]। ASTUJH protects and my enemies die in dukh..but all those under your protection have no fear or dukh etc..[/FONT][/FONT]
ਪੁਰਖ[/FONT] ਜਵਨ[/FONT] ਪਗੁ[/FONT] ਕਰੇ[/FONT] ਤਿਹਾਰੇ।[/FONT] ਤਿਨ[/FONT] ਕੇ[/FONT] ਤੁਮ[/FONT] ਸੰਕਟ[/FONT] ਸਭ[/FONT] ਟਾਰੇ।[/FONT] ੩੯੭[/FONT]।[/FONT][/FONT]
ਅਰਥ[/FONT]: ਹੇ[/FONT] ਅਸਿਧੁਜ[/FONT]! ਜੋ[/FONT] ਤੁਹਾਡੀ[/FONT] ਸ਼ਰਨ[/FONT] ਵਿੱਚ[/FONT] ਪੈਂਦੇ[/FONT] ਹਨ[/FONT], ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਦੁਸ਼ਟ[/FONT] (ਦੁਸ਼ਮਨ[/FONT]) ਦੁਖੀ[/FONT] ਹੋ[/FONT] ਕੇ[/FONT] ਮਰਦੇ[/FONT] ਹਨ।[/FONT] (ਜੋ[/FONT]) ਪੁਰਸ਼[/FONT] ਤੁਹਾਡੀ[/FONT] ਸ਼ਰਨ[/FONT] ਵਿੱਚ[/FONT] ਪੈਂਦੇ[/FONT] ਹਨ[/FONT], ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਸਾਰੇ[/FONT] ਸੰਕਟ[/FONT] ਤੁਸੀਂ[/FONT] ਦੂਰ[/FONT] ਕਰ[/FONT] ਦਿੰਦੇ[/FONT] ਹੋ।[/FONT] ੩੯੭[/FONT]।[/FONT][/FONT]
ਖੜਗਕੇਤੁ[/FONT] ਮੈ[/FONT] ਸਰਨਿ[/FONT] ਤਿਹਾਰੀ।[/FONT] ਆਪੁ[/FONT] ਹਾਥ[/FONT] ਦੈ[/FONT] ਲੇਹੁ[/FONT] ਉਬਾਰੀ[/FONT]। OH KHARAGHKET..HOLDER of SWORD..I ma in yoiur protection..please help protect me with your hand..help me in all situations..save me from Dushuhts and enemies and dukhs..401[/FONT][/FONT]
ਸਰਬ[/FONT] [/FONT]ਠੌਰ[/FONT] ਮੋ[/FONT] ਹੋਹੁ[/FONT] ਸਹਾਈ।[/FONT] ਦੁਸਟ[/FONT] ਦੋਖ[/FONT] ਤੇ[/FONT] ਲੇਹੁ[/FONT] ਬਚਾਈ।[/FONT] ੪੦੧[/FONT]।[/FONT][/FONT]
ਅਰਥ[/FONT]: ਹੇ[/FONT] ਖੜਗਕੇਤ[/FONT]! ਮੈਂ[/FONT] ਤੁਹਾਡੀ[/FONT] ਸ਼ਰਨ[/FONT] ਵਿੱਚ[/FONT] ਹਾਂ।[/FONT] ਆਪਣਾ[/FONT] ਹੱਥ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਕੇ[/FONT] (ਮੈਨੂੰ[/FONT]) ਬਚਾ[/FONT] ਲਵੋ।[/FONT] ਸਭ[/FONT] ਥਾਂਵਾਂ[/FONT] ਤੇ[/FONT] ਮੇਰੇ[/FONT] ਸਹਾਇਕ[/FONT] ਹੋ[/FONT] ਜਾਓ।[/FONT] ਦੁਸ਼ਟ[/FONT] (ਦੁਸ਼ਮਨ[/FONT]) ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਦੁਖ[/FONT] ਤੋਂ[/FONT] ਬਚਾ[/FONT] ਲਵੋ।[/FONT] ੪੦੧[/FONT]।[/FONT][/FONT]
ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ[/FONT] ਕਰੀ[/FONT] ਹਮ[/FONT] ਪਰ[/FONT] ਜਗਮਾਤਾ।[/FONT] ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT] ਕਰਾ[/FONT] ਪੂਰਨ[/FONT] ਸੁਭਰਾਤਾ[/FONT]। ...MOTHER GODESS Has done KIRPA on ME..thus....I have completed this GRANTH[/FONT][/FONT]
ਕਿਲਬਿਖ[/FONT] ਸਕਲ[/FONT] ਦੇਖ[/FONT] ਕੋ[/FONT] ਹਰਤਾ।[/FONT] ਦੁਸਟ[/FONT] ਦੇਖਿਯਨ[/FONT] ਕੋ[/FONT] ਛੈ[/FONT] ਕਰਤਾ।[/FONT] ੪੦੨[/FONT]।[/FONT]
SHE destroys all evil and all pain and suffering and I have completed this Granth full of GUNNS good attributes. SHE is the destroyer of all my body pains and diseases and bad deeds and she destroys all my enemies and evildoers. 402. ( Is this DEVI OR Akal purakh ??)[/FONT][/FONT]
ਅਰਥ[/FONT]: ਮੇਰੇ[/FONT] ਉਤੇ[/FONT] ਜਗਮਾਤਾ[/FONT] [/FONT]ਨੇ[/FONT] ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾ[/FONT] ਕੀਤੀ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT] (ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਮੈਂ[/FONT]) ਸ਼ੁਭ[/FONT] ਗੁਣਾਂ[/FONT] ਨਾਲ[/FONT] ਭਰਪੂਰ[/FONT] ( ‘ਸਭਰਾਤਾ[/FONT]’ ) ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT] ਪੂਰਾ[/FONT] ਕੀਤਾ[/FONT] ਹੈ।[/FONT] (ਉਹੀ[/FONT]) ਮੇਰੇ[/FONT] ਸ਼ਰੀਰ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਸਾਰੇ[/FONT] ਪਾਪਾਂ[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਨਸ਼ਟ[/FONT] ਕਰਨ[/FONT] ਵਾਲੀ[/FONT] [/FONT]ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਦੁਸ਼ਟਾਂ[/FONT] (ਵੈਰੀਆਂ[/FONT]) ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਦੋਖੀਆਂ[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਨਸ਼ਟ[/FONT] ਕਰਨ[/FONT] ਵਾਲੀ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT]।[/FONT] ੪੦੨।[/FONT] (ਇਹ[/FONT] ਦੇਵੀ[/FONT], ਅਕਾਲ[/FONT] ਪੁਰਖ[/FONT] ਤਾਂ[/FONT] ਨਹੀਂ[/FONT] ਹੋ[/FONT] ਸਕਦੀ[/FONT])[/FONT]
ਸ੍ਰੀ[/FONT] ਅਸਿਧੁਜ[/FONT] ਜਬ[/FONT] ਭਏ[/FONT] ਦਯਾਲਾ।[/FONT] ਪੂਰਨ[/FONT] ਕਰਾ[/FONT] ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT] ਤਤਕਾਲਾ[/FONT]। When SRI ASJUDH (Maha KAAL ) showered me with his blessings with me..I completed this granth. Who so ever does a complete paath (reading) of this “granth” he/she will get is/her desires FULFILLED and he/she will suffer no pain/dukh/disease etc. 403.[/FONT][/FONT]
ਮਨ[/FONT] ਬਾਛਤ[/FONT] ਫਲ[/FONT] ਪਾਵੈਂ[/FONT] ਸੋਈ।[/FONT] ਦੁਖ[/FONT] ਨ[/FONT] ਤਿਸੈ[/FONT] ਬਿਆਪਤ[/FONT] ਕੋਈ।[/FONT] ੪੦੩[/FONT]।[/FONT][/FONT]
ਅਰਥ[/FONT]: ਜਦ[/FONT] ਸ੍ਰੀ[/FONT] ਅਸਿਧੁਜ[/FONT] (ਮਹਾ[/FONT] ਕਾਲ[/FONT]) ਦਿਆਲ[/FONT] ਹੋਏ[/FONT], ਤਾਂ[/FONT] ਉਸੇ[/FONT] ਵੇਲੇ[/FONT] (ਮੈਂ[/FONT] ਇਹ[/FONT]) ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT] ਮੁਕੰਮਲ[/FONT] ਕਰ[/FONT] ਲਿਆ।[/FONT] (ਜੋ[/FONT] ਇਸ[/FONT] ਦਾ[/FONT] ਪਠਨ[/FONT] ਪਾਠਨ[/FONT] ਕਰੇਗਾ[/FONT]) ਉਹ[/FONT] ਮਨ[/FONT]-ਇੱਛਤ[/FONT] ਫਲ[/FONT] ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ[/FONT] ਕਰੇਗਾ।[/FONT] ਉਸ[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਕੋਈ[/FONT] ਵੀ[/FONT] ਦੁਖ[/FONT] ਵਿਆਪਤ[/FONT] ਨਹੀਂ[/FONT] ਹੋਵੇਗਾ।[/FONT] ੪੦੩।[/FONT] (ਸ੍ਰੀ[/FONT] ਅਸਿਧੁਜ[/FONT] ਭੀ[/FONT] ਹਿੰਦੂਆਂ[/FONT] ਦਾ[/FONT] ਕੋਈ[/FONT] ਦੇਵਤਾ[/FONT] ਹੀ[/FONT] ਹੋਵੇਗਾ[/FONT])[/FONT]
ਅੜਿਲ[/FONT][/FONT]
ਸੁਨੈ[/FONT] ਗੁੰਗ[/FONT] ਜੋ[/FONT] ਯਾਹਿ[/FONT] ਸੁ[/FONT] ਰਸਨਾ[/FONT] ਪਾਵਈ।[/FONT] ਸੁਨੈ[/FONT] ਮੁੜ[/FONT] ਚਿਤ[/FONT] ਲਾਇ[/FONT] ਚਤੁਰਤਾ[/FONT] ਆਵਈ[/FONT]। Who so ever listens to this GRANTH..if he is Born DUMB..he will be able to get a TONGUE and TALK..IF a stupid {censored} hears this Granth read attentively..he will become clever and knowledgeable...fear...disease...disaters..dukhs..will leave him forever..if he does even ONE Paath of this Chaupaii. 404.[/FONT]
(Thousands of such paaths have been done by Sikhs all over and are being done daily...so wheres the promised phall)[/FONT][/FONT]
ਦੂਖ[/FONT] ਦਰਦ[/FONT] ਭੌ[/FONT] ਨਿਕਟ[/FONT] ਨ[/FONT] ਤਿਨ[/FONT] ਨਰ[/FONT] ਕੋ[/FONT] ਰਹੈ।[/FONT] ਹੋ[/FONT] ਜੋ[/FONT] ਯਾ[/FONT] ਕੀ[/FONT] ਏਕ[/FONT] ਬਾਰ[/FONT] ਚੌਪਈ[/FONT] ਕੋ[/FONT] ਕਹੈ।[/FONT] ੪੦੪[/FONT]।[/FONT][/FONT]
ਅਰਥ[/FONT]: ਇਸ[/FONT] ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਜੇ[/FONT] ਗੁੰਗਾ[/FONT] ਸੁਣੇਗਾ[/FONT], (ਤਾਂ[/FONT]) ਉਹ[/FONT] ਜੀਭ[/FONT] ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ[/FONT] ਕਰ[/FONT] ਲਵੇਗਾ।[/FONT] ਜੇ[/FONT] ਮੂਰਖ[/FONT] ਚਿਤ[/FONT] ਲਗਾ[/FONT] ਕੇ[/FONT] ਸੁਣੇਗਾ[/FONT], (ਤਾਂ[/FONT] ਉਸ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਅੰਦਰ[/FONT]) ਸਿਆਣਪ[/FONT] ਆ[/FONT] ਜਾਏਗੀ।[/FONT] ਉਸ[/FONT] ਵਿਅਕਤੀ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਨੇੜੇ[/FONT] ਦੁਖ[/FONT], ਦਰਦ[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਭੈ[/FONT] ਨਹੀਂ[/FONT] ਰਹੇਗਾ[/FONT], ਜੋ[/FONT] ਇੱਕ[/FONT] ਵਾਰ[/FONT] ਇਸ[/FONT] ਚੌਪਈ[/FONT] ਦਾ[/FONT] ਪਾਠ[/FONT] ਕਰੇਗਾ।[/FONT] ੪੦੪।[/FONT] (ਹੁਣ[/FONT] ਤੇ[/FONT] ਹਜ਼ਾਰਾਂ[/FONT] ਵਾਰ[/FONT] ਹੋ[/FONT] ਰਿਹਾ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT])[/FONT]
ਚੌਪਈ[/FONT][/FONT]
ਸੰਬਤ[/FONT] ਸਤ੍ਰਹ[/FONT] ਸਹਸ[/FONT] ਭਣਿਜੈ।[/FONT] ਅਰਧ[/FONT] ਸਹਸ[/FONT] ਫੁਨਿ[/FONT] ਤੀਨਿ[/FONT] [/FONT]ਕਹਿਜੈ[/FONT]।[/FONT][/FONT]
ਭਾਦ੍ਰਵ[/FONT] ਸੁਦੀ[/FONT] ਅਸਟਮੀ[/FONT] ਰਵਿ[/FONT] ਵਾਰਾ।[/FONT] ਤੀਰ[/FONT] ਸਤੁਦ੍ਰਵ[/FONT] ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT] ਸੁਧਾਰਾ।[/FONT] ੪੦੫[/FONT]।[/FONT][/FONT]
ਇਤਿ[/FONT] ਸ੍ਰੀ[/FONT] ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ[/FONT] ਪਖ੍ਹਯਾਨੋ[/FONT] ਤ੍ਰਿਯਾ[/FONT] ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰੋ[/FONT] ਮੰਤ੍ਰੀ[/FONT] ਭੂਪ[/FONT] ਸੰਬਾਦੋਂ[/FONT] ਚਾਰ[/FONT] ਸੌ[/FONT] ਚਾਰ[/FONT] ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰ[/FONT] ਸਮਾਪਤਮ[/FONT][/FONT]
ਸਤੁ[/FONT] ਸੁਭਮ[/FONT] ਸਤੁ।[/FONT] ੪੦੪।[/FONT] ੭੫੩੯।[/FONT] ਸਮਾਪਤਮ[/FONT]।[/FONT]
First say..1700 9samvat)..then add half-hundred (50) and then say three..you get 1753 !! Samvat. Month Bhadon sudi 8th SUNDAY, this granth was completed seated on the banks of the river satluj.405.[/FONT][/FONT]
ਅਰਥ[/FONT]: (ਪਹਿਲਾਂ[/FONT]) ਸਤਾਰਾਂ[/FONT] ਸੌ[/FONT] ਸੰਮਤ[/FONT] ਕਹੋ[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] (ਫਿਰ[/FONT] ਉਸ[/FONT] ਨਾਲ[/FONT]) ਅੱਧਾ[/FONT] ਸੌ[/FONT] (੫੦[/FONT]) ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਤਿੰਨ[/FONT] ਕਹੋ[/FONT] (ਅਰਥਾਤ[/FONT], ੧੭੫੩[/FONT] ਬਿ[/FONT]: )।[/FONT] ਭਾਦੋਂ[/FONT] ਮਹੀਨੇ[/FONT] ਦੀ[/FONT] ਸੁਦੀ[/FONT] ਅੱਠਵੀਂ[/FONT] ਐਤਵਾਰ[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਸਤਲੁਜ[/FONT] ਨਦੀ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਕੰਢੇ[/FONT] (ਬੈਠ[/FONT] ਕੇ[/FONT] ਇਹ[/FONT]) ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT] ਸੰਪੂਰਨ[/FONT] ਕੀਤਾ।[/FONT] ੪੦੫[/FONT]।[/FONT][/FONT]
“[/FONT]ਸਿੱਖ[/FONT] ਰਹਿਤ[/FONT] ਮਰਯਾਦਾ[/FONT]ਵਿੱਚ[/FONT] ਕੋਈ[/FONT] ਵੇਰਵਾ[/FONT] ਨਹੀਂ[/FONT] ਦਿੱਤਾ[/FONT] ਹੋਇਆ[/FONT] ਕਿ[/FONT] ਇਹ[/FONT] “[/FONT]ਚੌਪਈ[/FONT]ਕਿਵੇਂ[/FONT] ਅੰਕਤਿ[/FONT] ਕੀਤੀ[/FONT] ਗਈ[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਇਸ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਲੜੀ[/FONT] ਨੰਬਰ[/FONT] ੩੭੭[/FONT] ਤੋਂ[/FONT] ਲੈ[/FONT] ਕੇ[/FONT] ੪੦੧[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਕਿਉਂ[/FONT] ਬਦਲੇ[/FONT] ਗਏ[/FONT], ਜਿਵੇਂ[/FONT] ਗੁੱਟਕਿਆਂ[/FONT] ਵਿੱਚ[/FONT] ਇਨ੍ਹਾਂ[/FONT] ਦਾ[/FONT] ਲੜੀ[/FONT] ਨੰਬਰ[/FONT] ੧[/FONT] ਤੋਂ[/FONT] ੨੫[/FONT] ਲਿਖਿਆ[/FONT] ਹੋਇਆ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT]? ਫਿਰ[/FONT], ਬਾਕੀ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਆਖੀਰਲੇ[/FONT] ਲੜੀ[/FONT] ਨੰਬਰ[/FONT] ੪੦੨[/FONT] ਤੋਂ[/FONT] ਲੈ[/FONT] ਕੇ[/FONT] ੪੦੫[/FONT] ਤੱਕ[/FONT] ਕਿਉਂ[/FONT] ਨਹੀਂ[/FONT] ਸ਼ਾਮਲ[/FONT] ਕੀਤੇ[/FONT] ਗਏ[/FONT]? ਕੀ[/FONT] ਇਹ[/FONT] ਬੇਨਤੀ[/FONT] ਚੌਪਈ[/FONT], ਗੁਰੂ[/FONT] ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT] ਸਾਹਿਬ[/FONT] ਵਿੱਚ[/FONT] ਅੰਕਤਿ[/FONT] ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ[/FONT] ਨਾਲ[/FONT] ਮੇਲ[/FONT] ਖਾਦੀ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT]?
Now the interesting tale:
The SRM doesn’t indicate even remotely the ORIGINAL SOURCE of thsi Benti chaupaii included in the SRM in 1935. ( How difficult was it to add a footnote: taken from DG Charitropkhyan Charitars 377-401.) WHY the DELIBERATE HIDING of this SOURCE ??

2. SECOND interesting query ?? WHO RENUMBERED the Charitars from 377-401 to 1-25 ??
3. Thirdly..why exclude the Charitars number 402-405 ?? is it because they so obviously expose the AUTHOR ??

4. Does this Benti Chaupaii go according to the SGGS Gurbani ??

This is where Sikhs raise such questions as contained in the THREAD..WHY all this talk about “ENEMIES...KILLING enemies..and NOT Sikhs..anyone who reads this OBJECTIVELY senses something very FISHY...the Chaupaii doesn’t SYNC with SGGS at all...[/FONT]
ਇਸ[/FONT] “[/FONT]ਕਬ੍ਹਯੋ[/FONT] ਬਾਚ[/FONT] ਬੇਨਤੀ[/FONT] ਚੌਪਈ[/FONT]ਅਤੇ[/FONT]ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰੋਪਾਖਿਆਨ[/FONT]ਦੀਆਂ[/FONT] ਹੋਰ[/FONT] ਰਚਨਾਵਾਂ[/FONT] ਵਿਚੋਂ[/FONT] ਐਸਾ[/FONT] ਕੋਈ[/FONT] ਸੰਕੇਤ[/FONT] ਨਹੀਂ[/FONT] ਮਿਲਦਾ[/FONT], ਜਿਸ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਆਧਾਰ[/FONT] ਤੇ[/FONT] ਇਹ[/FONT] ਕਿਹਾ[/FONT] ਜਾ[/FONT] ਸਕੇ[/FONT] ਕਿ[/FONT] ਇਹ[/FONT] ਸਾਰੀ[/FONT] ਵਾਰਤਾ[/FONT] ਗੁਰੂ[/FONT] ਗੋਬਿੰਦ[/FONT] (ਰਾਇ[/FONT]) ਸਿੰਘ[/FONT] ਸਾਹਿਬ[/FONT] ਦੀ[/FONT] ਆਪਣੀ[/FONT] ਕਿਰਤ[/FONT] ਹੋਵੇ।[/FONT] ਜਿਵੇਂ[/FONT], ਗੁਰੂ[/FONT] ਸਾਹਿਬਾਨ[/FONT] ਦੀ[/FONT] ਬਾਣੀ[/FONT] (੩੧[/FONT]) ਰਾਗਾਂ[/FONT] ਵਿੱਚ[/FONT] ਉਚਾਰਣ[/FONT] ਕੀਤੀ[/FONT] ਹੋਈ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ[/FONT] ਦੀ[/FONT] ਬਾਣੀ[/FONT] “ਮਹਲਾ[/FONT] ੧[/FONT], ੨[/FONT], ੩[/FONT], ੪[/FONT], ੫[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ੯[/FONT]” ਹੇਠ[/FONT] ਸ਼ੁਰੂ[/FONT] ਹੁੰਦੀ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] “ਨਾਨਕ[/FONT]” ਨਾਮ[/FONT] ਨਾਲ[/FONT] ਸਮਾਪਤ[/FONT] ਹੁੰਦੀ[/FONT] ਹੈ।[/FONT] ਪਰ[/FONT], ਇਹ[/FONT] ਚੌਪਈ[/FONT] ਤਾਂ[/FONT] ਕਿਸੇ[/FONT] ਕਵੀ[/FONT] ਦੀ[/FONT] ਲਿਖੀ[/FONT] ਹੋਈ[/FONT] ਜਾਪਦੀ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT]!
Internal evidnece does not reveal naything about Guru gobind Singh ji being the author...its KAVI Shyam...thats mentioned prominently. Its far fetched to say shyam is a PEN name of GGS....with no evidence to back it up. NO Guru has called himself “KAVI”....although the entire SGGs of 1429 pages is KAVITA..poetry. NO Kabiobach evne once in SGGS its always NANAK?mahalla 1-9 or Bhagats bhatts etc. Clearly indicative of who the writer is. NO PEN NAMES.[/FONT]
ਚਲੋ[/FONT] ਜੇ[/FONT] ਇੱਕ[/FONT] ਪਲ[/FONT] ਲਈ[/FONT], ਇਹ[/FONT] ਮਨ[/FONT] ਭੀ[/FONT] ਲਿਆ[/FONT] ਜਾਏ[/FONT] ਕਿ[/FONT] ਇਹ[/FONT] ਚਰਿਤ੍ਰੋਪਾਖਿਆਨ[/FONT] ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT], ਗੁਰੂ[/FONT] ਗੋਬਿੰਦ[/FONT] ਰਾਏ[/FONT] ਸਾਹਿਬ[/FONT] ਨੇ[/FONT] ੧੭੫੩[/FONT] ਬਿਕਰਮੀ[/FONT] (ਭਾਵ[/FONT], ੧੬੯੬[/FONT] ਈਸਵੀ[/FONT]) ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਲਿਖਵਾ[/FONT] ਲਿਆ[/FONT] ਸੀ[/FONT], ਤਾਂ[/FONT] ਇਸ[/FONT] ਵਾਰੇ[/FONT] ਗੁਰੂ[/FONT] ਸਾਹਿਬ[/FONT] ਨੇ[/FONT] ਨਾਹ[/FONT] ਤਾਂ[/FONT] ੩੦[/FONT] ਮਾਰਚ[/FONT] ੧੬੯੯[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਕੋਈ[/FONT] ਜਾਣਕਾਰੀ[/FONT] ਦਿੱਤੀ[/FONT] ਮਿਲਦੀ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਨਾਹ[/FONT] ਹੀ[/FONT] ੬[/FONT] ਅਕਤੂਬਰ[/FONT] ੧੭੦੮[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT]? IF this Granth was indeed completed by GGS in 1696...GGS gave no indication at vasakhi 1699 just 3 years later. And neither did GGS even mention it in 1708 when He gave Gurgadee to SGGS.[/FONT]
ਖ਼ੈਰ[/FONT], ਅਸੀਂ[/FONT] ਬਾਹਰ[/FONT] ਬੈਠੇ[/FONT] ਸਿੱਖ[/FONT] ਪਰਿਵਾਰ[/FONT] ਇਸ[/FONT] ਵਾਰੇ[/FONT] ਖ਼ੋਜ[/FONT] ਕਰਨ[/FONT] ਤੋਂ[/FONT] ਅਸਮਰੱਥ[/FONT] ਹਾਂ[/FONT] ਕਿਉਂਕਿ[/FONT] ਪੁਰਾਤਨ[/FONT] ਖਰੜੇ[/FONT] ਤਾਂ[/FONT] ਪੰਜਾਬ[/FONT] ਵਿਖੇ[/FONT] ਹੀ[/FONT] ਉਪਲਬਧ[/FONT] ਹੋ[/FONT] ਸਕਦੇ[/FONT] ਹਨ।[/FONT] ਪਰ[/FONT], ਹੁਣ[/FONT] ਤੱਕ[/FONT] ਸ਼੍ਰੋਮਣੀ[/FONT] ਗੁਰਦੁਆਰਾ[/FONT] ਪ੍ਰਬੰਧਕ[/FONT] ਕਮੇਟੀ[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ[/FONT] ਵਲੋਂ[/FONT] ਲਗਾਏ[/FONT] ਹੋਏ[/FONT] ਪ੍ਰਬੰਧਕਾਂ[/FONT] ਨੇ[/FONT] ਕੋਈ[/FONT] ਸੇਧ[/FONT] ਦੇਣ[/FONT] ਦੀ[/FONT] ਕ੍ਰਿਪਾਲਤਾ[/FONT] ਨਹੀਂ[/FONT] ਕੀਤੀ।[/FONT] ਸਗੋਂ[/FONT], ਜਦੋਂ[/FONT] ਭੀ[/FONT] ਕਿਸੇ[/FONT] ਸਿੱਖ[/FONT] ਨੇ[/FONT] ਮੇਹਨਤ[/FONT] ਕਰਕੇ[/FONT], ਕੋਈ[/FONT] ਖ਼ੋਜ[/FONT] ਕਰਨ[/FONT] ਦਾ[/FONT] ਓਪਰਾਲਾ[/FONT] ਕੀਤਾ[/FONT], ਤਾਂ[/FONT] ਉਸ[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਗੁਰੂ[/FONT] ਪੰਥ[/FONT] ਵਿਚੋਂ[/FONT] ਹੀ[/FONT] ਖ਼ਾਰਜ[/FONT] ਕਰ[/FONT] ਦਿੱਤਾ[/FONT] ਗਿਆ[/FONT] ਤਾਂ[/FONT] ਜੋ[/FONT] ਹੋਰ[/FONT] ਕੋਈ[/FONT] ਐਸੀ[/FONT] ਵਿਚਾਰ[/FONT] ਪ੍ਰਗਟ[/FONT] ਨਾ[/FONT] ਕਰੇ[/FONT]? ਕਈ[/FONT] ਸਿੱਖ[/FONT] ਮੰਡਲੀਆਂ[/FONT] ਤਾਂ[/FONT] ਬੇਨਤੀ[/FONT] ਚੌਪਈ[/FONT] ਦਾ[/FONT] ਪਾਠ[/FONT] ਕਰਨ[/FONT] ਵਿੱਚ[/FONT] ਇਵੇਂ[/FONT] ਮਸਤ[/FONT] ਹਨ[/FONT] ਜਿਵੇਂ[/FONT] ਕਿ[/FONT] ਉਨ੍ਹਾਂ[/FONT] ਦੀਆਂ[/FONT] ਸਾਰੀਆ[/FONT] ਮੁਰਾਦਾਂ[/FONT] ਪੂਰੀਆਂ[/FONT] ਹੋ[/FONT] ਜਾਣ[/FONT] (ਦੇਖੋ[/FONT], ਲੜੀ[/FONT] ਨੰਬਰ[/FONT] ੪੦੨[/FONT], ੪੦੩[/FONT], ੪੦੪[/FONT])[/FONT]
ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਗੁਰੂ[/FONT] ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT] ਸਾਹਿਬ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਪੰਨੇ[/FONT] ੪੧੭[/FONT]-੪੧੮॥[/FONT] {ਦੋਵੇਂ[/FONT] ਸ਼ਬਦ[/FONT] ਪੜ੍ਹਣ[/FONT] ਨਾਲ[/FONT] ਹੋਰ[/FONT] ਭੀ[/FONT] ਸੋਝੀ[/FONT] ਪ੍ਰਾਪਤ[/FONT] ਹੋਵੇਗੀ[/FONT]}[/FONT]
ਕੋਟੀ[/FONT] ਹੂ[/FONT] ਪੀਰ[/FONT] ਵਰਜਿ[/FONT] ਰਹਾਏ[/FONT] ਜਾ[/FONT] ਮੀਰੁ[/FONT] ਸੁਣਿਆ[/FONT] ਧਾਇਆ॥[/FONT] ਥਾਨ[/FONT] ਮੁਕਾਮ[/FONT] ਜਲੇ[/FONT] ਬਿਜ[/FONT] ਮੰਦਰ[/FONT][/FONT]
ਮੁਛਿ[/FONT] ਮੁਛਿ[/FONT] ਕੋਇਰ[/FONT] ਰੁਲਾਇਆ॥[/FONT] ਕੋਈ[/FONT] ਮੁਗਲੁ[/FONT] ਨ[/FONT] ਹੋਆ[/FONT] ਅੰਧਾ[/FONT] ਕਿਨੈ[/FONT] ਨ[/FONT] ਪਰਚਾ[/FONT] ਲਾਇਆ॥[/FONT] ੪[/FONT]॥[/FONT]
IN Direct Contarst to the wrter of the Benti Cahauaii who says a DUMB perosn can grow a TONGUE and TALK after reading his chauoaii granth..the SGGS Guru nanak ji delcares that no such thing can happen as its against natural laws of the creator...Page 417-418....KOI Mughal na hoa anndha....when the Pandits and the Mullahs assured the Lodhi Sultans that their would read such powerful mantars that the Invading Mughal Babar’s soldiers would BECOME BLINDED..and his Cannons would be JAMMED SHUT. Guru nanak ji says..NO SUCH THING HAPPENED...not a singe mughal became blind...not a single cannon jammed...instead they rained destruction on Sultanpur and killed hundreds of thousnads....babar conquered the Lodhis and destroyed my country !! Now its up to you to beleive—GRU NANAK JI on Page 417-418 of SGGS or the Kavi Shyam in Charitars of Chaupaii/Charitropkahyan....[/FONT]
Side Note: The very same INTELLECTUAL DISHONESTY is seen in the RAAGMAALA added to SGGS surrepetiously. In its ORIGINAL place its Sloks are numbered and run consecutively.[/FONT]
BUT when its copy was MIGRATED to SGGS ( of necessity After the Mundawwnai MOHR) because the Mundawwnni Mohr made it impossible to place it inside the SGGS )...the person who added it REMOVED all the ORIGINAL NUMBERS and replaced by the utterly Ridiculous (1) repeated throughout !! Thus the raagmala has (1) from beginning to end....completely OUT of SYNC with GURBANI which has consecutive running numbers, additions totals sub totals etc.[/FONT]
[/FONT]
ਇਸ[/FONT] ਸਾਲ[/FONT], ਗੁਰੂ[/FONT] ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT] ਸਾਹਿਬ[/FONT] ਦਾ[/FONT] (੩੦੦[/FONT]) ਸਾਲਾ[/FONT] ਗੁਰਗੱਦੀ[/FONT] ਦਿਵਸ[/FONT] ੭[/FONT] ਅਕਤੂਬਰ[/FONT] ੨੦੦੮[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਆ[/FONT] ਰਿਹਾ[/FONT] ਹੈ।[/FONT] ਇਸ[/FONT] ਲਈ[/FONT], ਸਾਰੇ[/FONT] ਸਿੱਖਾਂ[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਹੀ[/FONT] ਬੇਨਤੀ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT] ਕਿ[/FONT] ਸਾਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਗੁਰੂ[/FONT] ਗੋਬਿੰਦ[/FONT] ਸਿੰਘ[/FONT] ਸਾਹਿਬ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ਹੁਕਮ[/FONT] ਅਨੁਸਾਰ[/FONT] ਗੁਰੂ[/FONT] ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT] ਸਾਹਿਬ[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਹੀ[/FONT] ਗੁਰੂ[/FONT] ਮੰਨਣਾ[/FONT] ਚਾਹੀਦਾ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਕਿਸੇ[/FONT] ਹੋਰ[/FONT] ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT] ਜਾਂ[/FONT] ਰਚਨਾ[/FONT] ਦਾ[/FONT] ਸਹਾਰਾ[/FONT] ਨਾਹ[/FONT] ਲਈਏ।[/FONT] ਜੇ[/FONT] ਅਸੀਂ[/FONT] ਗੁਰੂ[/FONT] ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT] ਸਾਹਿਬ[/FONT] ਦੇ[/FONT] ੧[/FONT] ਤੋਂ[/FONT] ੧੩[/FONT] ਪੰਨੇ[/FONT] ਧਿਆਨ[/FONT] ਨਾਲ[/FONT] ਪੜ੍ਹੀਏ[/FONT] ਤਾਂ[/FONT] ਸੋਝੀ[/FONT] ਮਿਲਦੀ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT] ਕਿ[/FONT] ਸਵੇਰੇ[/FONT] “[/FONT]ਜਪੁ[/FONT] ਜੀ[/FONT] ਸਾਹਿਬ[/FONT]”, [/FONT]ਸ਼ਾਮ[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] “[/FONT]ਰਹਿਰਾਸ[/FONT]ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਸੌਣ[/FONT] ਵੇਲੇ[/FONT] “[/FONT]ਸੋਹਿਲਾ[/FONT]ਦਾ[/FONT] ਰੋਜ਼[/FONT] ਪਾਠ[/FONT] ਕਰਨਾ[/FONT] ਸਾਡਾ[/FONT] ਨਿੱਤਨੇਮ[/FONT] ਹੋਵੇ[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਉਸ[/FONT] ਤੋਂ[/FONT] ਉਪ੍ਰੰਤ[/FONT] ਹੋਰ[/FONT] ਵਧੇਰੇ[/FONT] ਬਾਣੀ[/FONT] ਸੋਚ[/FONT]-ਸਮਝ[/FONT] ਕੇ[/FONT] ਭੀ[/FONT] ਪੜ੍ਹੀ[/FONT] ਜਾਵੇ।[/FONT] ਇਸ[/FONT] ਲਈ[/FONT], ਸਿੱਖ[/FONT] ਰਹਿਤ[/FONT] ਮਰਯਾਦਾ[/FONT] ਨੂੰ[/FONT] ਦੁਬਾਰਾ[/FONT] ਸੋਧਿਆ[/FONT] ਜਾਣਾ[/FONT] ਚਾਹੀਦਾ[/FONT] ਹੈ[/FONT] ਤਾਂ[/FONT] ਜੋ[/FONT] ਸਾਡਾ[/FONT] “ਨਿੱਤਨੇਮ[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤ[/FONT] ਸੰਸਕਾਰ[/FONT]” ਗੁਰੂ[/FONT] ਗ੍ਰੰਥ[/FONT] ਸਾਹਿਬ[/FONT] ਅਨੁਸਾਰ[/FONT] ਹੀ[/FONT] ਕੀਤਾ[/FONT] ਜਾਵੇ[/FONT]।[/FONT][/FONT]
ਬੇਨਤੀ[/FONT] ਕਰਤਾ[/FONT] ਅਤੇ[/FONT] ਖਿਮਾ[/FONT] ਦਾ[/FONT] ਜਾਚਕ[/FONT], ਇੱਕ[/FONT] ਭੁਲਣਹਾਰ[/FONT] ਸਾਧਾਰਨ[/FONT] ਸਿੱਖ[/FONT],[/FONT]
ਗੁਰਮੀਤ[/FONT] ਸਿੰਘ[/FONT] (ਸਿੱਡਨੀ[/FONT], ਆਸਟ੍ਰੇਲੀਆ[/FONT]) ੬[/FONT] ਅਪ੍ਰੈਲ[/FONT] ੨੦੦੮[/FONT]
Original Punjabi by: Gurmit Singh Sydney Australia.[/FONT]
English omissions and mistakes mine.[/FONT][/FONT]

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
I think I confused you both by the sudden 180 turn in my argument.

The way I see it then, Sikhs have three choices:
1. Become Amritdhari and accept the prayers from DG to be read every day as part of your Sikh practice (read the above post and know the Chaupai is one of these prayers!). You have to get over the fact the prayer is not Gurbani yet find what light you can within it until the last half of option 3 occurs).
2. Become Amritdhari, lie to the Panj Piare (Guruji!) and to yourself by agreeing to recite these prayers and then NOT recite them in your private practice.
3. Stay as a Sikh and not become Amritdhari until the day the SGPC uses the Gurmatta clause in the SRM and the Panth agrees to remove the three prayers in question (which may not be in our lifetimes or even ever!).

Lock in option 1 for me, Eddie! (Aussie joke there...)

:interestedkudi:

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
or 4. follow everything without understanding and with your brain switched off in the hope that it will be the doing that will get you through, rather than the ability of your brain to understand what those that are wiser than ourselves have dictated as a worthy bridge to cross
5. give up and devote yourself to a life of aloo prontha

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Gyani ji Jarnail Singh Arshi has asked that I upload two documents. I have done so with a synopsis of the context he gives for the documents. These documents are both a review by Nanak Singh Nishter, "From Bagwat Gita to Dasam Granth."

The Akal Takhat had a copy of Dasam Granth parkash at par in 1942, and Bhai Vir Singh protested in an editorial in his newsaper, Khalsa Samachar. Subsequently Jat/SGPC met and ordered the removal of Dasam Granth from Akal Takht and stipulated further that Dasam Granth should not have any path, sehaj paath, akhand paath hukmanamah etc taken from Dasam Granth as is done from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji. Nor should there be any parkash of Dasam Granth in any Gurdwara.

A second letter issued in 1973 from JAT/SGPC confirms that Charitropakhyan is not Dasmesh Kirt. Since the Chaupaii is extracted Charitropakhyan 377-402, by extension that is also not GGS Kirt, but it is not specifically stated.

THIS is the SECRET why the Chaupaii Numbering was changed, and its ID SOURCE not identified in any Gutka etc.

Attachments

• bg to dg.doc
    45 KB · Reads: 278
  • bg to dg.pdf
    195.5 KB · Reads: 293

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
I will definately read those threads, thanks.

This seems to present quite a dilemma.

In one corner, gyani ji has made it clear it is not for us to demand any changes in what the Panj Piare tell new Khalsa to do if we are lucky enough to have our humble request for amrit sanchar granted. Gyani ji says they become Guruji when thus assembled. So Guruji tells new Khalsa to recite these prayers every day.

There is no choice but to comply.

In the other corner, there is so much information refuting the prayers the SRM mandates.

Newcomers to Sikhi might not know much about the history, linguistics, culture, society, politics around Sikhi, Punjab and India now or in the last 500 years and can only go on what the more learned say.

I wonder how many other Sikhs are recognizing this impass, this contradiction.

Your choices are simple. If you are so blessed to become Khalsa, recite these three DG prayers daily. You must, regardless of how much evidence is thrown up against it.

Or join the "Sikh not Khalsa" brigade.

Last edited:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
ISHNA JI....We have to be Balanced....AAKLEEN SAHIB SEVEEAH...the SAHIB or CREATOR has given each of us an "individual brain..intellect....and we are to USE THAT to the fullest.
The SHABAD that is our Sole GURU is SGGS....so SERVE the GURU with 110% DEVOTION and LOVE......IF we can just ABSORB the JAPJI SAHIB "ONLY" so much so that JAPJI OOZES OUT of us COPIOUSLY..we will be at PAR WITH BHAI MATI DASS JI....who RECITED JAPJI SAHIB from EK oankaar to Final SLOK while being SAWED ALIVE !! Not a single hai..or painful scream escaped his lips throughout the entire "episode"....ONLY JAPJI SAHIB even though everyone could see the BODY BEING SPLIT APART...bit by bit.
BHAI DYALA being BOILED ALIVE like a POTATO in front of Guru teg baahdur Ji also reciting aloud the JAPJI SAHIB till death overtook him...Bhai SATI DASS younger brother of mati dass also RECITING JAPJI SAHIB while being ROASTED ALIVE by the burning cotton wrapped around his body soaked in oil...no screaing..no running about frantically..JUST JAPJI SAHIB being recited until..Gayeh Masakkat Ghaal !!!

We are also in a situation whereby we have to ABIDE by the majority decisons/laws. we may not agree with them...say a particular law states that anyone caught with a Dastaar rifing a bike will be taken to court.....EVEN THOUGH that Particular Law may be UNDER REVIEW by parliament...IF YOU are CAUGHT then the Traffic Policeman is duty bound to Arrest you and issue a summons..you will be duty bound to attend court and accept sentencing....and the day you are released..the LAW may be AMENDED/REPEALED by Parliament...SO we have the SRM..it may be CHANGED..or amended..BUT UNTIL it stands..we "OBEY"...we may not like certain parts..we may not LOVE certain parts..we may hate even..BUT theres no choice in the matter...becasue this is amtter for "PARLIAMENT..the Khalsa panth as a whole..not individuals. The BOTTOM LINE is we must be able to distinguish between MAN MADE and GURU KIRT...SGGS is GURU-KIRT...BEYOND a shadow of a doubt..perfectly SAFE and Spiritually HEALTHY. EAT the "healthy" parts MORE...as much as you can DIGEST....with Maximum ENJOYMENT..as Bhai Mati dass ENJOYED the JAPJI while being sawed ALIVE..and you will NOT be running from pillar to post trying to do what you have been doing in all the posts above this...japposatnamwaheguru:japposatnamwaheguru:japposatnamwaheguru:japposatnamwaheguru:japposatnamwaheguru: GURMATT is all about LOVE..Je to PREM khellan ka Chao..SIR DHAR TALI gali meri aao....IF you wnat to play the game of LOVE with ME...Place your HEAD on your Palm..and enter my STREET....and you will be on the path of Bhais Mati dass, his younger bro sati dass..Dyala Ji..and countless others !!! DUALITY and DOUBT are Hidden KILLERS like Diabetes.. High Blood Pressure etc...

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
I think I confused you both by the sudden 180 turn in my argument.

The way I see it then, Sikhs have three choices:
1. Become Amritdhari and accept the prayers from DG to be read every day as part of your Sikh practice (read the above post and know the Chaupai is one of these prayers!). You have to get over the fact the prayer is not Gurbani yet find what light you can within it until the last half of option 3 occurs).
2. Become Amritdhari, lie to the Panj Piare (Guruji!) and to yourself by agreeing to recite these prayers and then NOT recite them in your private practice.
3. Stay as a Sikh and not become Amritdhari until the day the SGPC uses the Gurmatta clause in the SRM and the Panth agrees to remove the three prayers in question (which may not be in our lifetimes or even ever!).

Lock in option 1 for me, Eddie! (Aussie joke there...)

:interestedkudi:

READ..................as my teen daughters used to "read" those silly romantic novels at breackneck speed from covert o cover...and then never see that particualr book again.????? OR...IMBIBE......????? each DROP of GURBANI drop by drop..on a DAILY BASIS..until it begins to OOZE OUT of our beings...like it did in the TWO SAWED HALFS of Bhai Mati dass being sawed alive by a heavy sharp SAW...the witnesses say the two halves of bahi Matiu dass continued to recite JAPJI until the very end..Gayeh Masakkatt Ghaal..!!!!

MOST sikhs today "READ" through at breackneck speed..in a race to FINISH..and shake their hands off ..ah..finally DONE. Thank god........
That is like WASHING a STONE DAILY ...and at the end of 90 years....when the stone is smashed in two......it was found to be perfectly DRY !!! TOO LATE...the HEAD is being smashed on the burning PYRE !!!

sachbol

SPNer
Feb 12, 2010
Sadh Sangatji,
In my very personal opinion we must adopt some portions of the Dasam Granth Bani which suits KHALSA PANTH AND IDEOLOGY OF SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB even if we prove that it is not the Bani of Dasam Guru Sahib. Yes I may be 100% wrong. Sadh Sangat bakhshanhar hai.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Sadh Sangatji,
In my very personal opinion we must adopt some portions of the Dasam Granth Bani which suits KHALSA PANTH AND IDEOLOGY OF SRI GURU GRANTH SAHIB even if we prove that it is not the Bani of Dasam Guru Sahib. Yes I may be 100% wrong. Sadh Sangat bakhshanhar hai.

Lots of outside "banis" have been adopted...like the saying at the end of Ardass.. Nanak naam chardeekalla...Tereh Bhaneh Sarbatt da Bhalla is NOT GURBANI...its USING the Name of NANAK when no Nanak ever wrote it ( Never mind that such a practsie is inherently dishonest ?? cheating ??
The Dohras at end of ardass are aslo not Guru-Kirt but we read them.
So its not that we dont adopt non-gurbani..we DO but something which is sugar wrapping for poison..should be discovered/exposed and discarded..keep anything else..no problems..
The problem is as they say paheh dee and not saheh dee...when we adopt soemthing questionable..after a time when it fails the touchstone of gurbani then we have an embarassing situation...like I pointed out..writer of one composition says by reading it a DUMB/DEAF/BLIND can speak/hear/see...whcih si not Naturally possible...and anti-nature as Gurbani says so in SGGS. SO we CANNOT simply adopt....it has to pass all the tests 110%..
The GURUS NEVER said..we have monopoly of TRUTH..every one else is WRONG...but the GURUS have set a very high threshold of TRUTH....

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM