• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Sikh News Chardikla Time Tv And Live 24 Hrs Gurbani TV

Dec 4, 2008
Gurfateh,
Sadh Sangat Jiyo, There Is Good News That we Are Going To Launch Chardikla Time tv And Gurbani tv Free On IPTV Set Top Box .There is Only One TIme Cost Of Set Top BOx Which Is Gona Vary From $179 to $$300
You Can Watch Live Daily Gurbani From Sri Bangla Sahib On Chardikla Time And Gurbani Tv Is Pure Live 24hrs Gurbani tv Online Also Brings LIve Events From USA.

Those Channels Gona Be Offered On 2 IPTV Providers

• Jadootv.com

• Webverbosity.com
Jadoo Tv is IPTV Box That Let You Watch All Indian Pakistani Channels Plus YOu Can Search Youtube Videos.Cost Of Jadoo Tv IPTV is $199 And $249(HD) Soon we Will have Promo code (singh) Which will Save You $10-15 per Box.

Webverbosity Will Program Sysmaster M50 IPTV Set Top Box For Chardikla Time Tv And Gurbani tv Only And Cost For That BOx Will Be $179 Works On HD Also We are In Talk With THE SIKH CHANNEL IF THEY AGREE WE WILL BRING THAT On IPTV To As SGPC is Going To Launch Lve 24 Hrs Video Feed From Sri Darbar Sahib Once Launched We Will Try To Bring That On IPTV Also .Talks With Gurbani Radio's Are On giong Once done Will be added.

On Both IPTV There Will Be No Monthly Charges All Will Be Free

Please Give us Feedback On This Sewa And All Your Suggestion Are Welcome.

Gurfateh
Gurbanitvonline.com

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Re: Chardikla Time Tv And Live 24 Hrs Gurbani tv coming To IPTV IN USA And Canada

Congratulations pyare jio! I was at one time able to use your website. But in your upgrading of your service you have made it impossible for anyone using a Macintosh Computer to gain access. Last time I checked the required media platform was .exe which is not executable by the MAC OS.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Re: Chardikla Time Tv And Live 24 Hrs Gurbani tv coming To IPTV IN USA And Canada

Gurbaniji

Thank you for letting me know and I will check the site and see how things go. If things go well, I will be back to give a report on this thread.

Chardi Kala!
Narayanjot Kaur

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004

Gurbani j

I downloaded the Silverlight player and installed it However any link i select, nothing happens. No audio, no video, no gurbani downloading. Nothing happens.

And pyaare jio another problem. I cannot set up an account. The email with the activation link never arrives. So far I have tried 4 times, with a different email address each time. If I don't use a different email address, I am told, ErroR -- the email address you gave is already taken. Which is true, it is one of mine. Now I have run out of email addresses. Please help!

Thanks

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Well thank you GurbaniTV ji

After downloading the new media plugin - I am doing fine. On a MAC I can watch gurbanitvonline and it works very nicely. Thank you for all the help by private message..

:happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM