• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Can A Amritdhari Can Use Beer Shampoo?

Nov 26, 2018
From last few weeks.. I'm having itching in my beard... So a medical store preferred me use.. beer shampoo.. it will reduce my itchiness Nd.. would make my beard soft... So I wanted to know.. that using beer for my beard is in Sikh maryada or not..

Ishna

Writer
SPNer
May 9, 2006
I'm not sure if your example is legit or exaggerated for use in the example.

Logic suggests it's fine to use. It's not like you're going to get drunk from it, and getting drunk is the issue with alcohol, I believe.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
From last few weeks.. I'm having itching in my beard... So a medical store preferred me use.. beer shampoo.. it will reduce my itchiness Nd.. would make my beard soft... So I wanted to know.. that using beer for my beard is in Sikh maryada or not..

Yes, but it could trickle into your mouth and then you would go to hell, I would stay on the safe side and not use it, and I also suggest, before any major decision in your life, you check whether it is in Sikh Maryada or not, or else, again, you could go to hell, Sikhism actively discourages using your brain and intellect in case you make the wrong decision, so grab that Maryada, hold it close to your bossom, and make sure you follow it to the absolute letter, that is the way of the Sikh

Karmveer

SPNer
Mar 9, 2019
No problem brother its alcohol contents are 0.25% v/v means in 100 ml it has 0.25 ml of alcohol (approx)...
Its negligible the name is just a marketting strategy.....
Even our toothpaste contains some negligible amount of alcohol!....

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: