Can A Amritdhari Can Use Beer Shampoo?

Discussion in 'Health & Nutrition' started by Harshpreet Singh, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Harshpreet Singh

Harshpreet Singh SPNer

From last few weeks.. I'm having itching in my beard... So a medical store preferred me use.. beer shampoo.. it will reduce my itchiness Nd.. would make my beard soft... So I wanted to know.. that using beer for my beard is in Sikh maryada or not..

2. Loading...

3. Ishna

Ishna Enthusiast Writer SPNer

I'm not sure if your example is legit or exaggerated for use in the example.

Logic suggests it's fine to use. It's not like you're going to get drunk from it, and getting drunk is the issue with alcohol, I believe.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Harry Haller

Harry Haller

Panga Master

SPNer

Yes, but it could trickle into your mouth and then you would go to hell, I would stay on the safe side and not use it, and I also suggest, before any major decision in your life, you check whether it is in Sikh Maryada or not, or else, again, you could go to hell, Sikhism actively discourages using your brain and intellect in case you make the wrong decision, so grab that Maryada, hold it close to your bossom, and make sure you follow it to the absolute letter, that is the way of the Sikh

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Gyani Jarnail Singh

Gyani Jarnail Singh Sawa lakh se EK larraoan Mentor Writer SPNer