• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Bring Me To Life

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
I love this song, its by evanescence, I forcus on Creator and Creation while singing it in the car, it encapsulates everything I feel about my life, the lack of connection, the lack of divine focus and inspriration, I have started to get misty eyed while listening to it (children cry, men get misty eyed..)

we are all like children really, if a parent tells us something, we ignore it, if a friend tells us the same thing, then it is ok, it must be some sort of authority thing, parents after all have authority, but does Creator have authority? Or by giving Creator authoritive personalities are we attempting to encapsulate parent/child relationships?

I would like Creator to be my best friend, my soul mate, my twin flame, not in competition with my wife, but then if I look at relationships, each person close to me stands on their own, my stepson, brother, sister in law, mother, father, wife, pets, each has an individual facet that makes me whole, complete, so where does Creator fit in this, soul mate, twin flame are terms for intimate unions, but there is much reference to soul bride in the Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji,

I am a great fan of Creators essence living in your head, and being able to communicate with you in that fashion, so this relationship goes way way beyond soul mates, it must, as it is a part of you, it is a relationship with a part of you, or, it is a relationship with yourself, the pure self, your gurmukh self, so how does one define a relationship with yourself,

I will think about this, and post later, I think the relationship you have with Creator is of huge importance, it defines everything, it defines you as an entity, there are those that define this out of fear, when it should really be defined out of love, but is love a word that can describe what you should be feeling for your self, hmm,

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM