• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Bran And Rory

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Brans personality is shining through, although he and Rory are half alsation/golden retriever, Bran is definately more retriever, and Rory is more alsation. Bran is a floppy dog, if you stroke him, he flops over, and has these huge beautiful brown eyes. He is confident and non aggressive, he has black lines on both sides of his mouth that make him look like the joker from batman. I love his smile, and his gentleness. he is also a big kisser, like Dan, and sometimes we all have a big threeway kiss!

Rory on the other hand is nervous, aggressive, jumpy, unpredictable, yet, when I drive, he insists on putting his head on my lap, I have decided to 'adopt' Rory. Bran and Dan seem happy enough at home, sleeping, eating and playing, Rory is more a working dog, he needs to be with his dad, so he will spend the day with me and hopefully I can give him what he needs to grow up into a productive and happy dog. I know Sian loves Bran more, I can tell, but funnily enough it is Rory I have more time for, maybe its because I always favour the underdog, but Bran is so lovable, you would have to have a heart of stone not to love him, Rory is more of a challange, he is socially awkward, just like I used to be, I am looking forward to spending more time with him.

Brans leg is healing well, he has spent most of the last 3 weeks stuck in a huge cage, but this week, he is well enough to be left out of it, and I have never seen a happier dog.

Rory and Bran managed to corner the cat a few days ago, and then they all vanished under the kitchen table, I heard a hissing, followed by Rory running away to full pelt terrified, and then Bran who appeared to be laughing, followed by the cat, looking smug and satisfied. I can understand this, years ago, the tenant above my shop came down and asked me to look at her cat, as it had gone a bit mental, and followed her upstairs where I could here this thudding coming from the bedroom, I calmed the tenant down and prepared to act the cool and collected hero, and opened the door slowly, I mean, its only a cat, as I opened the door, this thing threw itself through the air from the other side of the room, what was coming towards me, very very fast, did not look like a cat, it looked like a deranged animal with huge teeth bared and ready to inflict serious damage, I slammed the door and ran downstairs, shouting something about an appointment I had forgot, scared??? I was terrified, never seen anything like it, believe me, you do not want to upset a cat, once they get bonkers, they turn from cute kitties to claws and sharp teeth, so I guess I don't blame Rory.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM