• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam Black Magic

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Harry Ji....SAKHI...is solid PROOF..how could you not "know" that ??? In Fact a SAKHI exists for everything....what do you want to PROVE...I will tell you a SAKHI...to FIT...within 2 seconds...:grinningkaur::grinningkaur::grinningkaur: There is even a SAKHI that proves why we have a GRINNING smiley...do you want to hear it ???:grinningkaur::grinningkaur::grinningkaur:

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Guru Amardass Ji calls those "humans" who dont bother to study/follow the SHABAD as Blind and Deaf dumb etc...and their HUMAN BIRTH is a waste to time...better they were not born at all...just like a student going to school a nd not even interested in A....forget about B...so whats the use of that student and his education ?? a complete waste of time sint it ?? many dont get METAPHORS....and dont bother to SEARCH GURBANI for GURBANI MEANINGS....ALL MEANINGS are WITHIN SGGS...not a single journey OUT OF SGGS is necessary....GURU NANAK JI has declared earlier....DO NOT CALL those Humans whose EYES are DEFECTIVE as BLIND ( These are the ones the WORLD CALLS BLIND..and you can see them on the roads as beggars or in EYE CLINICS..etc etc...GURU NANAK JI says...CALL THOSE "BLIND"..who have PERFECT HEALTHY EYES...perfect 20/20 ( 6/6 Vision..dont need any spectacles or contact lenses etc etc)....BUT...DONT "see" the SHABAD !!! DONT FOLLOW the SGGS/GURBANI jeewan Jaach...way of Life taught by the GURU...IGNORE whats "VISIBLE"...BUT instead waste time trying to 'see' the INVISIBLE ~~~ These are the REAL BLIND. Guru Amardass ji is further elaborating on these as ANNEH BOLLEH..blind/deaf/dumb SPIRITUALLY !!!

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
---
Quote:
5. Always recite the Holy Qur'an ', the Verse of al-Kursi (2:255) five times, and "astaghfirullah" (I ask Allah to forgive me) seventy times!
Will it help if a non Muslim does that?

Searching

Good question
Accrue interest
Through the correct belief
And faith in one allah and the prophets senders
For it is allah's words

Interest will not come to you
if
You are far from oneness

allah, who wrote the Qur'an

---Anything mentioned in the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
So
Exists and is real

Envy or magic or other

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
Sat Nam _/|\_

Naben ji

May the peace of the One True God (known by many Names in many languages) be with you.

I would like to reply to Searching's question and your response to it.

Searching ji
I believe God forgives people of all religions who sincerely repent. I also believe God forgives us according to a Divine Omniscience. Divine Omniscience created us to be fallible, to be those who often go astray. God doesn't expect us to be perfect. God wants to forgive us. God is waiting for us to ask for forgiveness in whatever language or method we use. If you recite a shabad asking for forgiveness or you recite a verse of Quran doesn't matter.

I believe Quran points to this truth:

Allah will not call you to account for thoughtlessness in your oaths, but for the intention in your hearts; and He is Oft-forgiving, Most Forbearing. (Quran 2:225)

So it is not so much saying "Forgive me, God"/Estaghiruallah 70 times that matters, its the intent that is there. If any human being sincerely asks God for forgiveness God listens (see the hadith qudsi below where God/Waheguru/YHWH/SatNam/Devi/Brahman/Allah speaks to all humanity (all the sons of Adam...all the children they bore and their children bore and their children's children bore, etc....you get the idea).

Good question
Accrue interest
Through the correct belief

The teachings of Islam can be understood in many ways.

As Muhammad peace be upon him said, "There are as many paths to God as there are souls on earth." - Hadith

Muhammad also said there will be 73 sects of Islam, but only one will enter jannah. Many believe that refers to our division over disagreements within the ummah. Like most large religious communities, the ummah has found many viewpoints. As examples, Sunni scholars separated into the Hanbali, Malik, Shafi or Hanafi schools of jurisprudence. Then there are Shia who believe Ali was meant to be Muhammad's successor. There are also Sufis, Salafiis and liberals who are uniting into what will probably become yet another "sect" of Islam. Only one goes to jannah, according to Muhammad, correct? Which one? Yours? Mine? Ali's? Abu Bakrs? The Ismailis? The salafis? The liberals?

In the end, I wonder if what Muhammad meant is that there are not really 73 sects of Islam. But I don't know. Only Muhammad knows; only God knows.

How do you understand what Muhammad meant by the 73 sects, Naben? Which sect will get someone to heaven? Muhammad is telling us there is only one. What does that mean? It acknowledges that the ummah will divide itself with vain debates and even wars between Muslims who hold different views. Look at how we debate over what Islam teaches instead of saying, "Only Allah knows." Whenever we disagree, shouldn't we say, "Only Allah knows."

Is it possible Muhammad foresaw (whether as a Prophet or one who studied human behavior) people would have endlessly vain disputes about whose religion was right and whose wasn't? And...of course, we never say, "the one who disagrees with my opinion is right." Do we?

How do we draw the ummah together? How do we draw humanity together to experience Muhammad's mission of mercy? How do we draw all creation together to experience Muhammad's mercy? How do we let others know that God/Allah/Waheguru/YHWH/Devi/Ahura Mazda is a God of Mercy?

Interest will not come to you
if
You are far from oneness

When you say Oneness, do you mean Allah/God/Waheguru/HaShem/Devi/Brahman/Ahura Mazda? Or do you mean those who believe what you do? So many of us do that.

A hadith qudsi says:

On the authority of Anas, who said: I heard Muhammad say:
"Allah the Almighty said: 'O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it.'"

[At-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal)

How do you define "the son of Adam"?

palaingtha

SPNer
Aug 28, 2012
Re: Black.,.,.,.,.,.,.,magic

Firstly, I do believe you were done with this subject, yet you keep peddling your distorted views

Secondly, you have quoted me and replied, but you seem to be forgetting something, by the rules that you hold so dear, should we not be in communication?

and Thirdly, this website is full of misleading Sakhis that do nothing to show the Gurus in the light of what they preached. I have come across it before and it failed the litmust test with some conviction.

My belief, as a non Sikh, is that the Sikh Gurus were normal men with no magical powers, no miracle abilities, no people coming back from the dead, no women begging for sons, etc etc. They found God, and found enlightenment, now I am sure they were incredibly wise, clever and perceptive, which possibly gave people reason to think they were magical, but I would like to think Sikhism stands on its own without the need for cheap magic tricks to convince people to follow it.

My reply:-

I am not communicating with you. You know very well that I am replying to your frivolous attacks. A man who is a bundle of superiority complex sometimes ends in insanity. You can't understand simple language. I had said Black Magic is there. Not convincing people with magic tricks.If I say bad people are there, will that mean I am using it to convince people or "saying a fact.

palaingtha

SPNer
Aug 28, 2012
Your proof that sorcery exists is a Sakhi???

Reply:-

Your question is irrelevant. Sikhism accepts there are witches. You prove there were of are no witches. When you shed your superiority complex you will realize others view are to be considered and then you will stop bulldozing unfounded views.

palaingtha

SPNer
Aug 28, 2012
Harry Ji....SAKHI...is solid PROOF..how could you not "know" that ??? In Fact a SAKHI exists for everything....what do you want to PROVE...I will tell you a SAKHI...to FIT...within 2 seconds...:grinningkaur::grinningkaur::grinningkaur: There is even a SAKHI that proves why we have a GRINNING smiley...do you want to hear it ???:grinningkaur::grinningkaur::grinningkaur:

Reply:

You have fallen so low that you play cheap and childish MASHKARI ?. I was of the view you were a real Giani But.....A man writes according to his mental health. I have never used the cunning mockery tone in my replies. I have always written honestly. I expect every member of SPN to be honest in giving his views.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Reply:-

Your question is irrelevant. Sikhism accepts there are witches. You prove there were of are no witches. When you shed your superiority complex you will realize others view are to be considered and then you will stop bulldozing unfounded views.

So Sikhism accepts witches, well that explains the ex wife

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Reply:

You have fallen so low that you play cheap and childish MASHKARI ?. I was of the view you were a real Giani But.....A man writes according to his mental health. I have never used the cunning mockery tone in my replies. I have always written honestly. I expect every member of SPN to be honest in giving his views.

There is place for some fun and smiles at SPN...dont get offended so easily.
and there are no "real" gianis...only fakes like myself... OR the usual....tabla players, kathawachaks, path doers...ardass doers ( For MONEY)....the REAL GYANIS..were Bhai Gurdass Ji, Bhai Mani Singh....I am merely the dust of their feet...just as Sarb Loh is hard to find and one ahs to make do with PLASTIC...it has to be "Plastic Gianis" like me...or agyanis...

palaingtha

SPNer
Aug 28, 2012
There is place for some fun and smiles at SPN...dont get offended so easily.
and there are no "real" gianis...only fakes like myself... OR the usual....tabla players, kathawachaks, path doers...ardass doers ( For MONEY)....the REAL GYANIS..were Bhai Gurdass Ji, Bhai Mani Singh....I am merely the dust of their feet...just as Sarb Loh is hard to find and one ahs to make do with PLASTIC...it has to be "Plastic Gianis" like me...or agyanis...

Surely you would't like anybody making fun of some serious matter you are discussing in the forum. Let us be honest in our discussions and not gain say by jumping from main issue being discussed to hither and thither to avoid admitting even if convinced.

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
namji{censored}aur
-----You use the Qur'an wrongly
To serve your personal purposes

Allah have mercy and forgive

Yes
But
Not, as you say
If you are a belief in one Allah

and Muhammad is the Messenger of God and Jesus Abd Allah and His Messenger
The angels and the prophets and messengers and the Day of Judgment
The scriptures and not distortion now
Fatalistic events, good or bad

Here
Only

Allah forgive and ruthless Any sin small or large

----- Through the prophets and messengers

Not by Akhenaten, Sumerian and Buddhism Or another religion

This has nothing to do with the oneness of God on the true face

It is a delusion and invention of human beings

I said in the past

62. Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve .

Interpretation of the verse mentioned: Those who believe in Muhammad peace be upon him,
And those (Jews) are believed Moses, peace be upon him, and died on that mission befor Jesus peace be upon him, or Adrkoh and believe in him,
And (Christians) are those who believe in Jesus peace be upon him, and died on it before realizing Muhammad peace be upon him or Adrkoh and believe in him,

And Alsabion): people who are followers of previous Prophets.
All of them are safe in God and the Last Day and the sincerity of the Prophet who was sent to him and he died on that reward with his Lord
Those who knew the Prophet peace be upon him but he refused his message did not believe in it is an infidel does not accept it other than Islam, and Islam is the religion of God who sent him all his prophets, and its meaning: surrender and obedience to God, His Messengers and ratification of all, he says ((19) Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Isla m) he says (85) And whoever desires other than Isl m as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers. he says (13) He has ordained for you of religion what He enjoined upon Noah and that which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what We enjoined upon Abraham and Moses and Jesus - to establish the religion and not be divided therein. Difficult for those who associate others with Allah is that to which you invite them. Allah chooses for Himself whom He wills and guides to Himself whoever turns back [to Him] he says (132) And Abraham instructed his sons [to do the same] and [so did] Jacob, [saying], "O my sons, indeed Allah has chosen for you this religion, so do not die except while you are Muslims. "

He said the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him "and that the soul of Muhammad in his hand; does not listen to me one of this nation a Jew or a Christian, then die not believe in Him who sent, but it was the people of Hell. " Narrated by Muslim.
Hence it is known there is no contradiction between the verse in question, and the other verse ((19) Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam )

-----Through the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
Step by Step
This is the right community

--Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him
Is the apostle of these words
You believe in words
But
Does not believe
Choosing
Allah 's Messenger

So
These words do not benefit
Without faith in Muhammad, peace be upon him

I understand your thoughts well
This will not benefit

----

magic[/FONT]

Yes

That's right

So

Why Allah warned us of that?

And also there is the treatment? Why?

Anything mentioned in the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith

So

Exists and is real

Envy or magic or other

Navdeep88

Writer
SPNer
Dec 22, 2009
namji{censored}aur
-----You use the Qur'an wrongly
To serve your personal purposes

Allah have mercy and forgive

Yes
But
Not, as you say
If you are a belief in one Allah

and Muhammad is the Messenger of God and Jesus Abd Allah and His Messenger
The angels and the prophets and messengers and the Day of Judgment
The scriptures and not distortion now
Fatalistic events, good or bad

Here
Only

Allah forgive and ruthless Any sin small or large

----- Through the prophets and messengers

Not by Akhenaten, Sumerian and Buddhism Or another religion

This has nothing to do with the oneness of God on the true face

It is a delusion and invention of human beings

I said in the past

62. Verily! Those who believe and those who are Jews and Christians, and Sabians, whoever believes in Allah and the Last Day and do righteous good deeds shall have their reward with their Lord, on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve .

Interpretation of the verse mentioned: Those who believe in Muhammad peace be upon him,
And those (Jews) are believed Moses, peace be upon him, and died on that mission befor Jesus peace be upon him, or Adrkoh and believe in him,
And (Christians) are those who believe in Jesus peace be upon him, and died on it before realizing Muhammad peace be upon him or Adrkoh and believe in him,

And Alsabion): people who are followers of previous Prophets.
All of them are safe in God and the Last Day and the sincerity of the Prophet who was sent to him and he died on that reward with his Lord
Those who knew the Prophet peace be upon him but he refused his message did not believe in it is an infidel does not accept it other than Islam, and Islam is the religion of God who sent him all his prophets, and its meaning: surrender and obedience to God, His Messengers and ratification of all, he says ((19) Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Isla m) he says (85) And whoever desires other than Isl m as religion - never will it be accepted from him, and he, in the Hereafter, will be among the losers. he says (13) He has ordained for you of religion what He enjoined upon Noah and that which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], and what We enjoined upon Abraham and Moses and Jesus - to establish the religion and not be divided therein. Difficult for those who associate others with Allah is that to which you invite them. Allah chooses for Himself whom He wills and guides to Himself whoever turns back [to Him] he says (132) And Abraham instructed his sons [to do the same] and [so did] Jacob, [saying], "O my sons, indeed Allah has chosen for you this religion, so do not die except while you are Muslims. "

He said the Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him "and that the soul of Muhammad in his hand; does not listen to me one of this nation a Jew or a Christian, then die not believe in Him who sent, but it was the people of Hell. " Narrated by Muslim.
Hence it is known there is no contradiction between the verse in question, and the other verse ((19) Indeed, the religion in the sight of Allah is Islam )

-----Through the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith
Step by Step
This is the right community

--Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him
Is the apostle of these words
You believe in words
But
Does not believe
Choosing
Allah 's Messenger

So
These words do not benefit
Without faith in Muhammad, peace be upon him

I understand your thoughts well
This will not benefit

----

magic[/FONT]

Yes

That's right

So

Why Allah warned us of that?

And also there is the treatment? Why?

Anything mentioned in the Holy Qur'an and the Hadith

So

Exists and is real

Envy or magic or other

I think Namji{censored}aur Ji is fair, & Open minded, Unlike Some people. *eye roll

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
Peace be with you.

Naben ji...

If this is true, why does the Quran 5:5 say that the food of Christians and Jews is halal for Muslims? And why does it say Muslim men may marry Christian and Jewish women? It seems to me it acknowledges Christianity and Judaism as compatible paths.

"This day are (all) things good and pure made lawful unto you. The food of the People of the Book is lawful unto you and yours is lawful unto them. (Lawful unto you in marriage) are (not only) chaste women who are believers, but chaste women among the People of the Book, revealed before your time,- when ye give them their due dowers, and desire chastity, not lewdness, nor secret intrigues if any one rejects faith, fruitless is his work, and in the Hereafter he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (all spiritual good)." (Quran 5:5)

Nam Jiwan peacesignkaur

naben

SPNer
Feb 18, 2012
These constants and the basics
Can not be changed
Jews and Christians
At the time of application of the teachings of the Torah and the Bible correctly
And not a typeface now

Now
They are not Jews or Christians
They are now
Of the infidels and the polytheists

As a result say
Isa ibn Maryam
We Jews killed him

And Jesus son of Mary
We Christians say
Isa son of Mary, son of God - is the same God

Nevertheless
Muslim men may marry Christian and Jewish women

Because it is satisfied with Islam
Initially
And you want to convert to Islam
Eventually
After full knowledge

CNN - after 9/11 she converted to ISLAM, this is WHY ? - YouTube

Injustice here = polytheism
Except that
God will forgive any sin no matter how large

These attitudes have taken place with the prophets

Noah peace be upon him and his son
Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and his uncle
Abraham peace be upon him and his father

He wanted to pray for forgiveness and for mercy

45. And Nuh (Noah) called upon his Lord and said, "O my Lord! Verily, my son is of my family! And certainly, Your Promise is true, and You are the Most Just of the judges."

46. He said: "O Nuh (Noah)! Surely, he is not of your family; verily, his work is unrighteous, so ask not of Me that of which you have no knowledge! I admonish you, lest you be one of the ignorants . "

47. Nuh (Noah) said: "O my Lord! I seek refuge with You from asking You that of which I have no knowledge. And unless You forgive me and have Mercy on me, I would indeed be one of the losers."

114. And [Ibrahim's (Abraham)] invoking (of Allah) for his father's forgiveness was only because of a promise he [Ibrahim (Abraham)] had made to him (his father). But when it became clear to him [Ibrahim (Abraham)] that he (his father) is an enemy to Allah, he dissociated himself from him. Verily Ibrahim (Abraham) was Al-Awwah (has fifteen different meanings but the correct one seems to be that he used to invoke Allah with humility, glorify Him and remember Him much), and was forbearing. (Tafsir Al-Qurtubi).

Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him
Came out of an uncle after his death on the polytheism
Cries and says,
You Lord for forgiveness
So
Some Muslims ask forgiveness for their parents, who died at the polytheism
113. It is not (proper) for the Prophet and those who believe to ask Allah's Forgiveness for the Mushrikun (polytheists, idolaters, pagans, disbelievers in the Oneness of Allah) even though they be of kin, after it has become clear to them that they are the dwellers of the Fire (because they died in a state of disbelief).

But
Holy Qur'an
Inspiration came to clarify
Polytheism

Has no solution or forgiveness after death

Therefore, everyone must search for truth and self-review before it is too late

‫سؤال مؤثر جداً سئل لذاكر نايك مترجم للعربية.‬‎ - YouTube

Manmukh sikh

SPNer
Jan 10, 2016
I'm not sure what direction this is going, but most of us are talking rubbish!!

There are many people that know or are certain that evil magic and powers do exist.
There are some who think they may be untouchable because they are sikh and they don't believe in such existence.

I'm not to argue if it exists or not.
It may just be all in the head!!
Try telling that to someone who has lost a dear one and they blame nothing else but the dark occult powers.

The point is, we are wasting our times like fools again with trying to determine if it exists or not.
Evil people and therefore evil -exists...FULL STOP.
Guru Nanak didn't tell kauda raksh that it's all in your head mate, it's all hukam that you commit these monstrous acts.. did he ??
This kauda was evil and that was that. He was lucky he got a chance to do a 180.

So like fools arguing about meat, we are bigger fools arguing if black and voodoo exist or not!!!!!!

As a sikh, I couldn't give a monkeys if it exists or not.
But what I do give a monkeys about, is that if it does exist then I should make myself untouchable and far away from this threat.

How do I do that ? - easy, live by the bani.
Remember, live by the sword, die by the sword.
Live by fear, then die by fear
In the same way Live by the Bani, and die by the Bani.

So whether I die from a heart attack, getting hit by a bus or by some ones curse and voodoo doll that they have stabbing, --It REALLY does NOT matter to me, because if I was living by the bani, then I will die by the bani- FULL STOP.and NOT someone's voodoo doll.

As sikhs, this is what we should understand.
Sikhism and bani is to come before and utmost to everything else.
But sikhism and bani is NOT everything else, however it can overpower everything else.
If you live by the bani you will never again die by the bani my friend and will have nothing to fear of ghosts as you will be the the true light my friend WGKWGF

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM