• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Bansavalinama Bansawalinama In Regards To Dasam Granth

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Please Sir, let's stick to the text in Bansawalinama and proceed from there. When Harikiran Ji provides the original text and her interpretation of it, we can follow that up.

I think the consensus seems to be that there is no point debating something that may turn out to be irrelevant, as much as we need to stay on topic, everything that is being asked of you I consider to be fair in providing a background, but yes, let us try and stay on topic as best we can, if we deviate completely, that is also pointless, but these questions, Kullyji are pertinent to the subject and the point you are trying to make,

Kully

SPNer
Jan 3, 2016
I think the consensus seems to be that there is no point debating something that may turn out to be irrelevant,

Harry Ji, if there was a chance that something may turn out to be irrelevant then why would any member bring it up? Surely that is what a forum is all about? To bring up topics that as indidviduals we have an interest in, and discuss it with other members? Think, share, discuss, learn and evolve.

I think the consensus seems to be that there is no point debating something that may turn out to be irrelevant,

I find your use of the word "may" quite scaring. Surely the way to understand things IS to discuss them. And may is not an absolute. Some may find this topic really boring and have no interest, yet some may find it informative.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
OK, so if we use your method and apply this to the earliest mention of Guru Gobind Singh giving Guru Granth Sahib gurgaddi, that was over 15000 days later. Does that make it hearsay or invalidate SGGS gurgaddi as well?

1751-1708*365= 15695.

No, it does not, there is ample internal evidence in SGGS... Please read, study and contemplate and you shall realize.

By your naive logic of inclusivity everything ever written has been penned down by Dasam Pita... PLEASE use your bibek buddi in reading and understanding SGGS, our Only Guru rather investing your primary time in believing the hearsay.

Or, please go back and keep on spreading the seeds of doubt over the authenticity of Gurgaddi given to SGGS in other forums. Sorry, there are no takers for your logic at SPN.

This is the last time you have raised the doubts over the authenticity of SGGS given the gurgaddi. Please consider it your last warning.

Thread is now closed.

Gurfateh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM