• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

India Balwant Singh Rajoana Refuses To Meet Sikh Leaders

BaljinderS

SPNer
Dec 29, 2011
84fee749-b2a6-4d05-9156-56ad2163636eMediumRes.JPG

Balwant Singh Rajoana, who is on death row in the former Punjab chief minister Beant Singh's assassination case, refused to meet leaders of the Sant Samaj and others who visited the Central Jail here on Wednesday. The leaders, who arrived with the aim of persuading Rajoana to appeal against the death penalty, were taken aback by his refusal.

Chandigarh additional sessions judge Shalini Nagpal had on Tuesday issued orders for implementing the death warrants against the Babbar Khalsa militant on March 31.

Through the jail authorities, Rajoana informed Damdami Taksal chief Harnam Singh Khalsa and SGPC member Karnail Singh Panjoli that he would not meet anyone except his sister Kamaljit Kaur or the Akal Takht Jathedar.

BaljinderS

SPNer
Dec 29, 2011
We need Gursikhs like this to put the life back into Sikhs. Shaeeds are always an inspiration to me.

Babbar shere is laughing in the face of death, this is what Sikhi is about. I wouldn't understand estimate the power of shaheedi.

He is an inspiration to me and to many others no doubt. It certainly gives me strength and courage.

TigerStyleZ

SPNer
Mar 30, 2011
Germany
Bhaji, no doubt! Shaheeds are always an inspiration! But this sacrifice is senseless! We all know, a true Sikh would give Shaheedi for righeous, I would give Shaheedi to if I am able - Our history is rich of Shaheedis, but what do you think will change? Bhindrawale and a lot more are Shaheeds, but until yet nothing changed! 84 totaly forgotten. First they need to punish all this evil people , who mixed in 84 and are still free!
Thats why ALL Sikhs need to get together to change something! Cause this ***** Indra, I NEVER MET MY OLDER BROTHER!

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Shaheeds are like the DROPS of water..or GRAINS of sand...each one drops in...and in TIME a Container is FULL..or a MOUNTAIN is BUILT UP....Guru Nanak ji came in 1469....the MOUNTAIN became VISIBLE only in 1699....and then again from 1708 - 1850....

The Nankanna Shaheeds DIDNT WAIT..( for all sikhs to come before they proceeded to Nankanna Sahib)..they JUST WENT !!..and soon one after another each GRAIN OF SAND PILED UP..until the Mountain of SGPC/Akali dal became too HEAVY and HIGH even for the Mighty British Empire that the Sun never set on !!

TIME and TIDE waits for NO MAN....each Shaheed has his own Time table...its a DEFEATIST attitude that the ENEMY desires Sikhs to take......THE WAIT FIRST..DONT DO ANYTHING>>>>WAIT>>>WAIT>>>>WAIT>>>>The WAIT FOR BHINDERAWALLAH TO RETURN TRICK that was played on the Sikh nation for 24 YEARS by vested interets..is so FRESH. This WAITING GAME is a DEFEAT STRETEGY....being advocated by the enemy....just read the Media and see who is saying what !!!

Did Guru Arjun Ji say..WAIT FIRST....Hargobind Sahib is just 10 years old...I cannot be shaheed just yet....
Did Guru Teg bahdur Ji say...WAIT FIRST..Gobind Rai is just 8 years old...

NO they didnt WAIT..because ITS the HUKM..its in HIS HANDS..Man proposes BUT HE DISPOSES..the STRENGTH is IN THAT ACCEPTANCE..which balwant Singh ji has ACCEPTED...but others DITHER..wait first..dont die just yet...
'

TigerStyleZ

SPNer
Mar 30, 2011
Germany
I am not saying to WAIT and I never said to WAIT!! Yes , the bio-clock ticks for all, each Sikh has his own Shaheed time ! And there is no doubt ! Gyani uncle ji, we don´t need more SHaheed Mountains, we need to start to built on this Shaheed mountain and make it higher than ever! And to built this "palace" we need to get together! Of course, there will be Shaheeds and they will make us stronger, they will built this "palace" with their blood, without Shaheeds ther won´t be any palace! And i am proud of it!( the Shaheeds) THis Palace with this HUGE Mountain will be visible FOR ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE WHOLE WORLD!

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
Read this highly poignant story about Bhai rajoanna Ji...
http://punjabspectrum.com/main/inde...6-19-19-27&catid=143:entertainment&Itemid=217

reasons why his LIFE has served its purpose..and NOW SHAHEEDEE will GIVE NEW LIFE to the KAUM by linking us with our 500 year glorious history...it means our past MARTYRS are being REVISITED via this Brave Act of one Man....

Thakur Singh spent 24 years propogating a LIE..and died telling the LIE...IF only he had TOLD the TRUTH back then..the kaum would have struck another blow.....any lohaar/ironsmith will tell you that a STRIKE needs to be made when the IRON is HOT...and IF we wait...then the sword is a lump of cold metal...Balwant singh has spent 17 yaers in prison..what cna another 17 more do ?? There are a THOUSAND more such brave ones already languishing in jails...Prof davinder singh bhullar si ONE...adding to that number is a waste of "resources"....shahedee is one of our most VALUABLE RESOURCE....not to be wasted but UTILISED to TURN THE CORNER..as Guur Arjun Ji proved back then...and then once again Guru teg bahadur ji proved once more...

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM