• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Baba Vadhbhag Singh Ji

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Brother El D,

Welcome to this forum!

As far elightened west is concerned Electric Shock Thearpy or Electroconvulsive therapy is still pretty much used and in UK it is quite popular among Psychiatrist to give this therapy to Inpatients in Ward.

Jatinder Singh

ISDhillon

SPNer
Dec 13, 2005
drkhalsa said:
Dear Brother El D,

Welcome to this forum!

As far elightened west is concerned Electric Shock Thearpy or Electroconvulsive therapy is still pretty much used and in UK it is quite popular among Psychiatrist to give this therapy to Inpatients in Ward.

Jatinder Singh

i have lived in the uk all my life i only recently moved to the usa this year and i dont remember hearing of people being treated with electroshock therapy, i know they used it quite extensively in india but it just makes people zombie like and paranoid.

drkhalsa

SPNer
Sep 16, 2004
Dear Brother Vijaydeep Singh and ISDhillon

I have written as I witnessed while working in Psychiatric hospital in leeds and Birmingham

ECT is very effective therapy , and commonly used in patients with severe Depression and very good results .I agree that its indications are very few in Modern psychiatry but for some indications it is the best . In Psychiatric hospital their is weekly ( some times more frequently)List of Ect to be done and junior doctors supervise it .
It is virtually painless as Anesthesia is given before it While in India it is commonly done without Anesthesia.

Jatinder Singh

spark

SPNer
Jun 24, 2008
any person who say that the DERA SAHIB is faltu place im sure he has to suffer alot alot
sikh is sikh he has no rigth yo say bad.all the people are selfish who say DERA is faltu.
if any person work done than say this place is best but if the peolple like u all r foolish who at home saying this is fake place. i wish at ur home u also has to suffer.
than tell me what is IMPORTANCE o this place.
SIKH DA YA KISE WE DHARAM DA HOWE USNU MAHRA KEHN DA KOI HAK NE.
JE TUHANU KISE CHIZ DA NHI PTA TA EWE KYU BAKWAS KRDA.

Oct 6, 2008
Hi Dear,

Five years ago, I have no beleive in Dera Baba Vadhbhag Singh Ji. My Wife was huge problems in the stomach. I have scanned, but nothing showing. I advised my relatives to go to Dera. Problem reduce day by day and after one year, she completely O.K.

My professional work was not good five years back. But now I am earning 5 times and satisfy. My 101% beleive in the dera. I do not know what you are thinking. As per my views, some agiani peoples use bad words about this dera and they have zero knowledge of God.

Thanks
Sunder Singh

[A bunch of wild people shaking their heads trust me they dont even know they are shaking their heads what is your proof that they are faking it i doubt youve got any just crappola statements as perusual.:}:) ]

I trust you that they are not faking and they do not know what is going on. They are simply SICK.
They would not be there at the Vadbhag Singh Dera if they knew whats going on !!!!

May 24, 2008
Quotation from "In search of the true Guru" on 6th june 1984 - genocide and invasion of Sri Harmindar Sahib. Bhai Rama Singh ji was in deep sorrow...

"... only the true Khalsa is qualified to rule, but todays Khalsa is not the true Khalsa.

Only the Guru of the Khalsa can give what is needed.

What can you beg from those who are beggars themselves?

The Khalsa is so feebly spiritually that they have forgotten from whom to ask favours.

Khalsa is the ruler of millions of galaxies.

It is whithin the Will of Guru Ji to turn dust to gold in a second.

However; the Panth does not have faith in the Word of Sri Guru Nanak Dev ji:

"Whatever I ask for from my Lord and Master, he gives that to me. Whatever the Lord's slave Nanak utters with his mouth, proves to be true, and hereafter. ||2||" (SGGSp. 681)

...."

"GURU MANYO GRANTH" or be a LOSS SHEEP Hmmm? Oh dear what a difficult question?

I wish all souls to kindly pay some attention to these gem of words posted by Kaur-1 Ji . Why is it that we all find something lacking in our Eternal Guru - GURU GRANTH SAHIB JI that we have to take the refuge of something else like this Dera , who is the fifth generation of Dhirmals who tried to kill Seventh Nanak Guru Har Rai Ji by shooting at him prompting Guru Hargobind to declare that no Sikh should have sharing of Roti & Beti with the Dhirmals . Even today Sikh Rehat Maryada forbids Sikhs from having dealings with DHIRMALS .

Last edited:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
dalbirk ji

You make excellent arguments! The eternal Guru is what liberates us from the false ego of false babas.:)

Oct 8, 2008
Ssakal,
what you said could be right upto an extent but the existance of spirits in good and bad forms could not be denied - even if you go by gurubani.the best intro to this field and right way of underdstanding is to listen the tape recordings of - suleman di katha - or contact rarasahib.com , karamsar ( district ludhiana ) . This can easily clear manyy issues regarding bhoot , pret , shukar , mirach concept .
Thanks .
Sarbjit singh

Oct 6, 2008
Dear Sarabjit Singh

It is question of believe. You do not want to believe in this. then O.K.

I want to clear you that Baba Vadhbagh Singh Ji preaches the peoples about Gurbani. He beleive in total Meditation, hence he use that place. I advise you to visit the Gurudwara Manji Sahib (approved by recently Sh. Joginder Singh Vedanti) where all programs are as per Guru Granth Sahib & nothing is about bhoot prets etc.

I also total believe in Gurbani & Guru Granth Sahib.

Regards
Sunder Singh

Ssakal,
what you said could be right upto an extent but the existance of spirits in good and bad forms could not be denied - even if you go by gurubani.the best intro to this field and right way of underdstanding is to listen the tape recordings of - suleman di katha - or contact rarasahib.com , karamsar ( district ludhiana ) . This can easily clear manyy issues regarding bhoot , pret , shukar , mirach concept .
Thanks .
Sarbjit singh

May 24, 2008
Though I haven't personally visited the Dera personally but I came to know that Sikh families offer the hair ( cut & presented ) there of their new-born child . This ritual is promoted as a very sacred event . The barbers r sitting there who cut the hair of Sikh infants clean a sort of MUNDAN in Hindus . A small portion of child's hair is given to the parents for preservation as these r treated as SACRED . Rest r flowed away in stream water flowing alongwith the Dera . The reason told behind this is for the safety of new-born child from the evil effects of BLACK MAGIC & overall health of the child . Here the thing to be noted is the Sikh Rehat Maryada requires a person to keep his/her that very HAIR INTACT with whom he/she had taken birth . No cutting of hair is allowed under any circumstances .

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
Though I haven't personally visited the Dera personally but I came to know that Sikh families offer the hair ( cut & presented ) there of their new-born child . This ritual is promoted as a very sacred event . The barbers r sitting there who cut the hair of Sikh infants clean a sort of MUNDAN in Hindus . A small portion of child's hair is given to the parents for preservation as these r treated as SACRED . Rest r flowed away in stream water flowing alongwith the Dera . The reason told behind this is for the safety of new-born child from the evil effects of BLACK MAGIC & overall health of the child . Here the thing to be noted is the Sikh Rehat Maryada requires a person to keep his/her that very HAIR INTACT with whom he/she had taken birth . No cutting of hair is allowed under any circumstances .

Dalbirk ji,
I am glad you are bringing it here so that others learn about these things.

As your previous post was also pretty much helpful to understand that Sikhs should stay away from all this by understanding why Guru ji preached “shabad’ the praise of Lord, why stress is given to understand the purpose of life and to come back home instead of enslaving ourselves to others. Ram Raye and Dhirmalye did their best to detour Sikhs from Guru Nanak panth up to some extent, they succeeded in luring weak-minded. Here on this forum, people claim to have solved all problems just by going there, why? It is a way of promoting all what Guru stood against. If they are happy why they are promoting Dera here? They are looking for weak-minded, they curse to suffer who oppose these shops I read here comments by supporter of this shop” do not talk nonsense about dera, you will suffer” This is what they have learnt from there. No civility, no logic. It is a desperate agenda. Ram Raye and Dhirmal and their mandli died for Sikhs when they stood against Sikh Gurus and aligned by the enemy of Guru Ghar.
All fears are created, weak-minded become victims first, who are between, they get scared by seeing the crowd bowing to such shops. See the ad of Peer ji and Pandit Maharaj, it is all over. Why? Same thing, a lot of so called Sikhs have no faith in Guru Nanak, they have no faith in the Lord either. Quick fix and love of illusions create a lot quagmire of hallucinations. Truly walking on Guru Nanak panth, Sikhs do not need to fear from any thing (including bhoot or prêt). When from the heart one surrenders to Guru and naturally establishes true faith in His Ordinance, the show of these shops becomes laughable.:down:

Oct 8, 2008
sunder singh ji
ssakall
if you go through my message again , you will find that actually i have corroborated what you had said . you will know it when you will go through the tape i mentioned about rarasahib which took place in 1967 in saharnpur UP India. i live in Toronto if you are there , i can give you a copy of the said matter .
thanks .
sarbjit singh

Oct 6, 2008
Dear Mr. Sarabjit Singh Ji

Sat Shri Akal

I do not know what it in the Tape (Rara Sahib). I want to submit you that there are more than 70% Sikh-Amritdhari, who persuade the Saheeds, Matties in Punjab, Why the religious leaders could not get success to stop the peoples regarding this. As this is related to question of beleive. But some of peoples do not understand this and their such behaviourmake a big distance with the Sikh religion and the peoples who want beleive in Guru Granth Sahib.

In 1947 Many of Sindhi Sikh (Whose 100% beleive in Gurbani) come to India and they proudly say that they are Sikh. But bad behaviour of some of peoples, who do not understand their feelings due to their Clean Shave, Cut of hairs etc and say that they are not SIKH. Some of Sindhi make a Gurudwara in Maharasthra, but due to such behaviour, they have change the name of Gurudwara and now they say "SINDHI MANDIR". Due to such behaviour, Sikhism is reducing.

Recently, some of students has not admitted in Guru Ram Dass Institute, Amritsar as they are not complete Sikh. The Court has ordered to SGPC to submit the meanings of Amritdhar Sikh & Sehjdhari Sikh.

Hence Veer Mere it is my advise to do not condem anything in which peoples beleive. Further I do not want comment on anything.

sunder singh ji
ssakall
if you go through my message again , you will find that actually i have corroborated what you had said . you will know it when you will go through the tape i mentioned about rarasahib which took place in 1967 in saharnpur UP India. i live in Toronto if you are there , i can give you a copy of the said matter .
thanks .
sarbjit singh

Oct 8, 2008
BHAI SAHIB JI ,
SAT SRI AKAL .
AS FOR AS DERA VADHBAGH SINGH IS CONCERNED , I AM AS AWARE OF IT, AS YOU ARE .THE ONLY THING I WAS TRYING TO SAY WAS THAT THE SYSTEM THAT EXIST AT DEHRA SAHIB IS NOT UNDERSTOOD BY MANY Sikhs . FIRST - THEY THINK THAT SPIRITS DON`T EXIST AT ALL AND THEIR TREATMENT OF ANY KIND IS TOTALLY UNFOUNDED . SECOND , THEY THINK THAT THEY UNDERSTAND Sikhism BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSE - WHILE THERE IS VERY DEEP DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING RELIGIOUS AND BEING SPIRITUAL . THIRD - ALL THE SPIRITS ARE NOT BAD AND THEY HAVE THEIR OWN WORLD WHICH YOU CAN EASILY UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU LISTEN TO SULEMAN DI KATHA TAPE AVAIALANLE FROM RARASAHIB GURUDAWARA NEAR LUDHIANA . SULLEMAN WAS A MUSLIM WHO ACCOMPANIED MAHMUD GAZNAVI ON HIS FIRST INVASION OF INDIA . THE GUY BECAME AN EXPERT IN SPRITUAL BUSINESS AND COMITTED SO MANY CRIMES . WHEN HE WAS PRESENTED BRFORE DHARAMRAJ , HE WAS SENTENCED 1000 YEARS OF BHOOT LIFE AND WAS LIBERATED BY SANT ISHAR SINGH JI OF RARA SAHIB WHERE HE TOLD EVERYTHING ABOUT HIMSELF AND WHATEVER HE HAD GONE THROUGH TIL THEN AND HOW HE TOLD ABOUT HIS NEXT BIRTH WHICH TOOK PLACE IN VILLAGE LALATON , DISTRICT LUDHIANA . BELIEVE ME , THIS RECORDING OF HIS REVEALATIONS IS AN EYE OPENER .
GODD LUCK .
SARBJIT SINGH

Oct 8, 2008
gentleman ,
though , one` s belief may be different then others , it is not sikhism to insult others - by doing so you are only insulting you thesis - gurubani .
one can not understand life , let alone gurubani and live its message till one pays the price of such experiences . Plaease , keep in mind that everything is occuring by his will - evrything my friends .if one could make others understand whatever he thinks is right easily , then aging has no existance .
to , those who call it a mental block , the treatment of such abnormalities may not be of your liking - but the existance is not - please , reffer to sukhmani sahib..... Kayee kot bhoot sukar mirgach .
or visit rarasahib gurudawara , district ludhana and ask for suleman di tape - believe me this will be an eye opener for you .
us da roop dohin passin hai , sargun uhi nirgun vi ohi kaladhr jin sagli mohi .
sat siri akal.

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
Gurbani is to make the soul free of all worldly and supernatural fears and to guide it to be worthy of merging with Lord. Sikhs, if do not reach to that state of merging with HIM, should continue to struggle to be worthy of HIM by following Guru Granth Sahib ji. How many become Amritdhari, how many do the Gurbani Kirtan is not important according to Gurbani if the soul is still into duality. Sindhis who believe in Gurbani and if they are doing their best to live by Gurbani, they are better Sikhs than those Amritdharis who are more into duality and hypocrisy. Staying away from manmatt and “duality preaching sangat”, is repeated in Gurbani, it is not slandering of any one( ninddyaa, as claimed by some posters here) it is a warning not to get drowned into duality again after Guru Sahibaan’s labor of centuries to keep people on right path. Gurbani is all about His love, Guru’s guidance is to make the soul worthy of the Lord. Sikhs do not need to listen to Suleman story, they need to pay more attention to become aware of what we see and what we should do and to be more aware of our purpose of being here. Sikhs do not need to worry about Bhoot or prêt or any thing including fear of death, financial loss etc. It is the true faith in Guru (actually following him) and in the Lord, that makes one true Sikh, not the knowledge of any thing.
A place run by those who stood totally against Guru Nanak house should be avoided and all the energy putting in promoting them, should be invested in understanding Gurbani to live as Guru instructed through Gurbani..

Rgarding Bhoot Pret as per Sukhmani Sahib, here it is, lets see if Sikhs are instructed to seek help from any one or it is said in different context
ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਰਾਜਸ ਤਾਮਸ ਸਾਤਕ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਬੇਦ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਸਿਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਅਰੁ ਸਾਸਤ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਕੀਏ ਰਤਨ ਸਮੁਦ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਨਾਨਾ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਰ ਜੰਤ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਕੀਏ ਚਿਰ ਜੀਵੇ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਗਿਰੀ ਮੇਰ ਸੁਵਰਨ ਥੀਵੇ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਜਖ੍ਯ੍ਯ ਕਿੰਨਰ ਪਿਸਾਚ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਭੂਤ ਪ੍ਰੇਤ ਸੂਕਰ ਮ੍ਰਿਗਾਚ ਸਭਤੇਨੇਰੈਸਭਹੂਤੇਦੂਰਿਨਾਨਕਆਪਿਅਲਿਪਤੁਰਹਿਆਭਰਪੂਰਿ
Many millions abide in the dispositions of activity, darkness and calmness. There are many millions of Vedas, Puranas, Simirtis and Shastras. Many millions of oceans with pearls have been made. Many millions are the beings of various descriptions. Many millions are made who live-long. (By Lord's order) many millions of hills and mountains have become of gold. Many millions are the high-ranking Gods, celestial singers and Satans. Many millions are evil spirits ghosts, swines and tigers. The Lord is near all, yet far from all. Nanak the Lord is filling every thing, yet He Himself remains apart.
Guru ji is stating in above Guru bachan about “NIRGUNA WAHEGURU” and HIS expansion as “SARGUNA”, stress is on HIS ordinance,” HUKME UNDR SABH KO BAHIR HUKM NA KOYE” Guru Vaak is interpreted in detail, to understand this, read the Guru Bachan that follows the above
ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਪਾਤਾਲ ਕੇ ਵਾਸੀ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਨਰਕ ਸੁਰਗ ਨਿਵਾਸੀ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਜਨਮਹਿ ਜੀਵਹਿ ਮਰਹਿ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਬਹੁ ਜੋਨੀ ਫਿਰਹਿ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਬੈਠਤ ਹੀ ਖਾਹਿ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਘਾਲਹਿ ਥਕਿ ਪਾਹਿ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਕੀਏ ਧਨਵੰਤ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਮਾਇਆ ਮਹਿ ਚਿੰਤ ਜਹਜਹਭਾਣਾਤਹਤਹਰਾਖੇਨਾਨਕਸਭੁਕਿਛੁਪ੍ਰਭਕੈਹਾਥੇ
Millions upon millions are the dwellers of the under-worlds. Millions upon millions are the dwellers of hell and heaven. Millions upon millions are born, live, and die. Millions upon millions go round in many existences. Many millions eat whilst sitting idle. Many millions are wearied with labour. Many millions are created wealthy. Many millions are engrossed in the anxiety of wealth.Where-so-ever the Lord wills there He keeps the mortals.Nanak everything is in the Lord's hands.
Sikhs are guided to Guru ( Now Sree Guru Granth Sahib Ji), Gurus’ guidance elevates the soul above supernatural fears as divine knowledge infused by Guru changes the whole landscape.
ਗੁਰੁ ਦਰੀਆਉ ਸਦਾ ਜਲੁ ਨਿਰਮਲੁ ਮਿਲਿਆ ਦੁਰਮਤਿ ਮੈਲੁ ਹਰੈ ਸਤਿਗੁਰਿ ਪਾਇਐ ਪੂਰਾ ਨਾਵਣੁ ਪਸੂ ਪਰੇਤਹੁ ਦੇਵ ਕਰੈ
Gur ḏarī▫ā▫o saḏā jal nirmal mili▫ā ḏurmaṯ mail harai. Saṯgur pā▫i▫ai pūrā nāvaṇ pasū pareṯahu ḏev karai. ||2||
The Guru is the River, from which the Pure Water is obtained forever; it washes away the filth and pollution of evil-mindedness. Finding the True Guru, the perfect cleansing bath is obtained, which transforms even beasts and ghosts into gods. ||2||
Without following Gurbani and without blossoming love for the Lord in the heart, all baggage falls on the soul
ਕਬੀਰ ਜਾ ਘਰ ਸਾਧ ਸੇਵੀਅਹਿ ਹਰਿ ਕੀ ਸੇਵਾ ਨਾਹਿ
Kabeer, those houses in which neither the Holy nor the Lord are served -
ਤੇ ਘਰ ਮਰਹਟ ਸਾਰਖੇ ਭੂਤ ਬਸਹਿ ਤਿਨ ਮਾਹਿ ੧੯੨(SGGS 1374)
those houses are like cremation grounds; demons dwell within them. ||192||

Who go astray, their destiny will be worth repenting.
ਰਉ ਭੂਤ ਸੀਤਲਾ ਧਾਵੈ
One who chases after the god Bhairau, evil spirits and the goddess of smallpox,
ਖਰ ਬਾਹਨੁ ਉਹੁ ਛਾਰੁ ਉਡਾਵੈ
is riding on a donkey, kicking up the dust. ||1||
ਹਉ ਤਉ ਏਕੁ ਰਮਈਆ ਲੈਹਉ ( 874)
I take only the Name of the One Lord.

A Sikh has to board on one boat in control of Guru, stepping in another boat at the same time will bring what, is obvious.

CALL OF THE GURU IS

ਥਿਰੁ ਘਰਿ ਬੈਸਹੁ ਹਰਿ ਜਨ ਪਿਆਰੇ ॥

Thir gẖar baishu har jan pi▫āre.
Remain steady in the home of your own self, O beloved servant of the Lord 11

ਸਤਿਗੁਰਿ ਤੁਮਰੇ ਕਾਜ ਸਵਾਰੇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ( SGGS 201) 11
Saṯgur ṯumre kāj savāre. ||1|| rahā▫o.
The True Guru shall resolve all your affairs. ||1||Pause||

Lord.

Oct 6, 2008
Dear Sarabjit Ji

As per your advise, I will visit to Rara Sahib and get the tape of suleman and hear.
But it is my advise you to visit to Gurudwara Manji Sahib-Dera Baba Vadhbagh singh.

Regards
Sunder Singh

BHAI SAHIB JI ,
SAT SRI AKAL .
AS FOR AS DERA VADHBAGH SINGH IS CONCERNED , I AM AS AWARE OF IT, AS YOU ARE .THE ONLY THING I WAS TRYING TO SAY WAS THAT THE SYSTEM THAT EXIST AT DEHRA SAHIB IS NOT UNDERSTOOD BY MANY Sikhs . FIRST - THEY THINK THAT SPIRITS DON`T EXIST AT ALL AND THEIR TREATMENT OF ANY KIND IS TOTALLY UNFOUNDED . SECOND , THEY THINK THAT THEY UNDERSTAND Sikhism BETTER THAN ANYBODY ELSE - WHILE THERE IS VERY DEEP DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BEING RELIGIOUS AND BEING SPIRITUAL . THIRD - ALL THE SPIRITS ARE NOT BAD AND THEY HAVE THEIR OWN WORLD WHICH YOU CAN EASILY UNDERSTAND WHEN YOU LISTEN TO SULEMAN DI KATHA TAPE AVAIALANLE FROM RARASAHIB GURUDAWARA NEAR LUDHIANA . SULLEMAN WAS A MUSLIM WHO ACCOMPANIED MAHMUD GAZNAVI ON HIS FIRST INVASION OF INDIA . THE GUY BECAME AN EXPERT IN SPRITUAL BUSINESS AND COMITTED SO MANY CRIMES . WHEN HE WAS PRESENTED BRFORE DHARAMRAJ , HE WAS SENTENCED 1000 YEARS OF BHOOT LIFE AND WAS LIBERATED BY SANT ISHAR SINGH JI OF RARA SAHIB WHERE HE TOLD EVERYTHING ABOUT HIMSELF AND WHATEVER HE HAD GONE THROUGH TIL THEN AND HOW HE TOLD ABOUT HIS NEXT BIRTH WHICH TOOK PLACE IN VILLAGE LALATON , DISTRICT LUDHIANA . BELIEVE ME , THIS RECORDING OF HIS REVEALATIONS IS AN EYE OPENER .
GODD LUCK .
SARBJIT SINGH

May 24, 2008
Gurbani is to make the soul free of all worldly and supernatural fears and to guide it to be worthy of merging with Lord. Sikhs, if do not reach to that state of merging with HIM, should continue to struggle to be worthy of HIM by following Guru Granth Sahib ji. How many become Amritdhari, how many do the Gurbani Kirtan is not important according to Gurbani if the soul is still into duality. Sindhis who believe in Gurbani and if they are doing their best to live by Gurbani, they are better Sikhs than those Amritdharis who are more into duality and hypocrisy. Staying away from manmatt and “duality preaching sangat”, is repeated in Gurbani, it is not slandering of any one( ninddyaa, as claimed by some posters here) it is a warning not to get drowned into duality again after Guru Sahibaan’s labor of centuries to keep people on right path. Gurbani is all about His love, Guru’s guidance is to make the soul worthy of the Lord. Sikhs do not need to listen to Suleman story, they need to pay more attention to become aware of what we see and what we should do and to be more aware of our purpose of being here. Sikhs do not need to worry about Bhoot or prêt or any thing including fear of death, financial loss etc. It is the true faith in Guru (actually following him) and in the Lord, that makes one true Sikh, not the knowledge of any thing.
A place run by those who stood totally against Guru Nanak house should be avoided and all the energy putting in promoting them, should be invested in understanding Gurbani to live as Guru instructed through Gurbani..

Rgarding Bhoot Pret as per Sukhmani Sahib, here it is, lets see if Sikhs are instructed to seek help from any one or it is said in different context
ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਰਾਜਸ ਤਾਮਸ ਸਾਤਕ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਬੇਦ ਪੁਰਾਨ ਸਿਮ੍ਰਿਤਿ ਅਰੁ ਸਾਸਤ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਕੀਏ ਰਤਨ ਸਮੁਦ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਨਾਨਾ ਪ੍ਰਕਾਰ ਜੰਤ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਕੀਏ ਚਿਰ ਜੀਵੇ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਗਿਰੀ ਮੇਰ ਸੁਵਰਨ ਥੀਵੇ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਜਖ੍ਯ੍ਯ ਕਿੰਨਰ ਪਿਸਾਚ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਭੂਤ ਪ੍ਰੇਤ ਸੂਕਰ ਮ੍ਰਿਗਾਚ ਸਭਤੇਨੇਰੈਸਭਹੂਤੇਦੂਰਿਨਾਨਕਆਪਿਅਲਿਪਤੁਰਹਿਆਭਰਪੂਰਿ
Many millions abide in the dispositions of activity, darkness and calmness. There are many millions of Vedas, Puranas, Simirtis and Shastras. Many millions of oceans with pearls have been made. Many millions are the beings of various descriptions. Many millions are made who live-long. (By Lord's order) many millions of hills and mountains have become of gold. Many millions are the high-ranking Gods, celestial singers and Satans. Many millions are evil spirits ghosts, swines and tigers. The Lord is near all, yet far from all. Nanak the Lord is filling every thing, yet He Himself remains apart.
Guru ji is stating in above Guru bachan about “NIRGUNA WAHEGURU” and HIS expansion as “SARGUNA”, stress is on HIS ordinance,” HUKME UNDR SABH KO BAHIR HUKM NA KOYE” Guru Vaak is interpreted in detail, to understand this, read the Guru Bachan that follows the above
ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਪਾਤਾਲ ਕੇ ਵਾਸੀ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਨਰਕ ਸੁਰਗ ਨਿਵਾਸੀ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਜਨਮਹਿ ਜੀਵਹਿ ਮਰਹਿ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਬਹੁ ਜੋਨੀ ਫਿਰਹਿ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਬੈਠਤ ਹੀ ਖਾਹਿ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਘਾਲਹਿ ਥਕਿ ਪਾਹਿ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਕੀਏ ਧਨਵੰਤ ਕਈ ਕੋਟਿ ਮਾਇਆ ਮਹਿ ਚਿੰਤ ਜਹਜਹਭਾਣਾਤਹਤਹਰਾਖੇਨਾਨਕਸਭੁਕਿਛੁਪ੍ਰਭਕੈਹਾਥੇ
Millions upon millions are the dwellers of the under-worlds. Millions upon millions are the dwellers of hell and heaven. Millions upon millions are born, live, and die. Millions upon millions go round in many existences. Many millions eat whilst sitting idle. Many millions are wearied with labour. Many millions are created wealthy. Many millions are engrossed in the anxiety of wealth.Where-so-ever the Lord wills there He keeps the mortals.Nanak everything is in the Lord's hands.
Sikhs are guided to Guru ( Now Sree Guru Granth Sahib Ji), Gurus’ guidance elevates the soul above supernatural fears as divine knowledge infused by Guru changes the whole landscape.
ਗੁਰੁ ਦਰੀਆਉ ਸਦਾ ਜਲੁ ਨਿਰਮਲੁ ਮਿਲਿਆ ਦੁਰਮਤਿ ਮੈਲੁ ਹਰੈ ਸਤਿਗੁਰਿ ਪਾਇਐ ਪੂਰਾ ਨਾਵਣੁ ਪਸੂ ਪਰੇਤਹੁ ਦੇਵ ਕਰੈ
Gur ḏarī▫ā▫o saḏā jal nirmal mili▫ā ḏurmaṯ mail harai. Saṯgur pā▫i▫ai pūrā nāvaṇ pasū pareṯahu ḏev karai. ||2||
The Guru is the River, from which the Pure Water is obtained forever; it washes away the filth and pollution of evil-mindedness. Finding the True Guru, the perfect cleansing bath is obtained, which transforms even beasts and ghosts into gods. ||2||
Without following Gurbani and without blossoming love for the Lord in the heart, all baggage falls on the soul
ਕਬੀਰ ਜਾ ਘਰ ਸਾਧ ਸੇਵੀਅਹਿ ਹਰਿ ਕੀ ਸੇਵਾ ਨਾਹਿ
Kabeer, those houses in which neither the Holy nor the Lord are served -
ਤੇ ਘਰ ਮਰਹਟ ਸਾਰਖੇ ਭੂਤ ਬਸਹਿ ਤਿਨ ਮਾਹਿ ੧੯੨(SGGS 1374)
those houses are like cremation grounds; demons dwell within them. ||192||

Who go astray, their destiny will be worth repenting.
ਰਉ ਭੂਤ ਸੀਤਲਾ ਧਾਵੈ
One who chases after the god Bhairau, evil spirits and the goddess of smallpox,
ਖਰ ਬਾਹਨੁ ਉਹੁ ਛਾਰੁ ਉਡਾਵੈ
is riding on a donkey, kicking up the dust. ||1||
ਹਉ ਤਉ ਏਕੁ ਰਮਈਆ ਲੈਹਉ ( 874)
I take only the Name of the One Lord.
A Sikh has to board on one boat in control of Guru, stepping in another boat at the same time will bring what, is obvious.

CALL OF THE GURU IS

ਥਿਰੁ ਘਰਿ ਬੈਸਹੁ ਹਰਿ ਜਨ ਪਿਆਰੇ ॥

Thir gẖar baishu har jan pi▫āre.
Remain steady in the home of your own self, O beloved servant of the Lord 11
ਸਤਿਗੁਰਿ ਤੁਮਰੇ ਕਾਜ ਸਵਾਰੇ ॥੧॥ ਰਹਾਉ ( SGGS 201) 11
Saṯgur ṯumre kāj savāre. ||1|| rahā▫o.
The True Guru shall resolve all your affairs. ||1||Pause||
Lord.

A very well written post PK Ji as always clears any doubts . Those who still have fear from SPIRITS , I may be forgiven for saying THEY HAVE NO FAITH IN GURU INSTEAD . The same applies to the SULEIMAN Tape by RARA SAHIB . I may actually say PK Ji has really said the LAST WORDS on this topic . END OF THE DEBATE .

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 6, 2008
Dear Giyani Ji

Sat Shri Akal

I read your comments and it is abvious from the above that you have no place in your heart for feelings of others. You live in your own world. All hostorical books shows that only Babaji adopted the Sikhism and become complete Amritdhari Sikh and preaches the Gurbani as per Guru Granth Sahib. I have also so many comments about dera five years back. But I feel that there are so many Baba's, which fool the peoples.

If now the kalyugi persons (Baba) fool the peoples then what it the fault of Baba Vadhbagh Singh Ji. I give you a phone Number of Gurudwara Manji Sahib +91-1976-2634429 (Chief of Gurudwara Dr. Sant Singh). Who taken the worldlevel treatments, but he did not get any releif. He belongs to a very respective family. But after some of bath under Dholidhar, he get releif and decided to serve the Gurudwara for whole Life. Under his control, Gurudwara Manji Sahib is touching to the heights.

With his repeated ettempts, Shri Akal Takht Jathedhar Shri Joginder Singh Vedanti survey the Gurudwara and take a historical decision to include this Gurudwara in the Sikh Religion.

It is my advise you to visit Dera Baba Vadbhag Singh and ask your all questions from the all Amritdhari Sikhs, why they visit this Gurudwara. They can reply you better than us.
Giani Ji I have read all of these on tapoban and was not allowed to respond but you can look at all my responses on the following sites :

Dera Baba Vadbhag Singh - The Voice of Sikh Youth

www.sikhawareness.com :: Log in

And many on the sikh history site, the tliving treasure site but no one responded their, the above stuff that you wrote was only written in rage by yourself cos you have no gyan really you might aswell have given yourself the name Baba Daljeet Singh Chicagowale for all the knowledge I am taking away from your post it is the only rubbish on this site please feel free to back up your claims with evidence, I look forward to it.

ISDhillon:whisling: :u): :}{}{}: :rofl: :down: :{;o: :wah: :shock:

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM