• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Baba Vadhbhag Singh Ji

Oct 6, 2008
Dear Giyani Ji

Sat Shri Akal

I read your comments and it is abvious from the above that you have no place in your heart for feelings of others. You live in your own world. All hostorical books shows that only Babaji adopted the Sikhism and become complete Amritdhari Sikh and preaches the Gurbani as per Guru Granth Sahib. I have also so many comments about dera five years back. But I feel that there are so many Baba's, which fool the peoples.

If now the kalyugi persons (Baba) fool the peoples then what it the fault of Baba Vadhbagh Singh Ji. I give you a phone Number of Gurudwara Manji Sahib +91-1976-2634429 (Chief of Gurudwara Dr. Sant Singh). Who taken the worldlevel treatments, but he did not get any releif. He belongs to a very respective family. But after some of bath under Dholidhar, he get releif and decided to serve the Gurudwara for whole Life. Under his control, Gurudwara Manji Sahib is touching to the heights.

With his repeated ettempts, Shri Akal Takht Jathedhar Shri Joginder Singh Vedanti survey the Gurudwara and take a historical decision to include this Gurudwara in the Sikh Religion.

It is my advise you to visit Dera Baba Vadbhag Singh and ask your all questions from the all Amritdhari Sikhs, why they visit this Gurudwara. They can reply you better than us

ISDhillon Jio,

I went to the sites you mentioned ( by the way i am a member of BOTH..and SikhHistory.com as well ) and NOT EVEN ONE poster supports your one sided skewed views..and the people on SikhAwareness are pretty LIBERAL on babas and deras and such..even the MOST LIBERAL of them all N30 had nothing to say in your support - on the contrary he saw so much MANMATT in your video...

You seem to have the same axe to grind with Amritpal Singh..hence some of his posts on "deleting" posts etc..

Here I must say that i FULLY SUPPORT those Admins who deleted your ppots on this DERA and refused to REPLY or Didnt actually receive any replies as it is NOT worth it. Soem admins just dont want to dabble..in such rubbish..and yet some Give "Freedom of Expression"..its OK by me on BOTH counts.

So Extremely SORRY..I have NOTHING to ADD to this post on any count..MY VIEWS are very clear already. Dera wadbhag is a Manmattee dera. NO SIKH should be seen within a mile of it in any circumstances. PERIOD.

I will NOT reply to anymore posts on this topic. ( not due to lack of time..but no inclination)

Thansk but NO THANKS.
Jarnail Singh Gyani.:whisling:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Dear Giyani Ji

Sat Shri Akal

I read your comments and it is abvious from the above that you have no place in your heart for feelings of others. You live in your own world. All historical books shows that only Babaji adopted the Sikhism and become complete Amritdhari Sikh and preaches the Gurbani as per Guru Granth Sahib. I have also so many comments about dera five years back. But I feel that there are so many Baba's, which fool the peoples.

If now the kalyugi persons (Baba) fool the peoples then what it the fault of Baba Vadhbagh Singh Ji. I give you a phone Number of Gurudwara Manji Sahib +91-1976-2634429 (Chief of Gurudwara Dr. Sant Singh). Who taken the worldlevel treatments, but he did not get any releif. He belongs to a very respective family. But after some of bath under Dholidhar, he get releif and decided to serve the Gurudwara for whole Life. Under his control, Gurudwara Manji Sahib is touching to the heights.

With his repeated ettempts, Shri Akal Takht Jathedhar Shri Joginder Singh Vedanti survey the Gurudwara and take a historical decision to include this Gurudwara in the Sikh Religion.

It is my advise you to visit Dera Baba Vadbhag Singh and ask your all questions from the all Amritdhari Sikhs, why they visit this Gurudwara. They can reply you better than us

ss_1972punjab@yahoo.co.in ji

What I want to point out as forum leader is that you have replied to a post of forum member Giani Jarnail Singh ji that he posted in July 2006, more than 2 years ago. His post was a reply to forum member ISDhillon ji, who also posted in July 2006. And Giani ji has already said that he is not going to reply on the topic of Baba Vadbhag Singh because he has no "inclination" to continue the discussion. Moreover, the video posted by ISDhillon, thread starter, in the very first post of the thread, is no longer on the Internet. So no one can see it. Newer members at this point have no idea what this is about.

So it may be wise for all participants to move forward in the discussion and consider this earlier phase of the discussion long over with.
:)

Oct 6, 2008
Dear Manbir

Baba Vadhbhag Singh Ji was a Complete Sikh and adopt the sikhism. Baba Vadhbhag Singh never say himself Guru. He preaches the peoples of Satguru Nanak Bani. 80% Amritdhari peoples goes to this place. Baba Ji never preaches to the peoples about the Ghosts. They ordered to Raksh Bir Nahar Singh to serve the peoples by removing their all mentally disturbances. The peoples who goes to this place with "Shardha", they feel releif after some baths under Dholidhar. This place is a very very respectful, hence nobody should codem it.

Oct 6, 2008
any person who say that the DERA SAHIB is faltu place im sure he has to suffer alot alot
sikh is sikh he has no rigth yo say bad.all the people are selfish who say DERA is faltu.
if any person work done than say this place is best but if the peolple like u all r foolish who at home saying this is fake place. i wish at ur home u also has to suffer.
than tell me what is IMPORTANCE o this place.
SIKH DA YA KISE WE DHARAM DA HOWE USNU MAHRA KEHN DA KOI HAK NE.
JE TUHANU KISE CHIZ DA NHI PTA TA EWE KYU BAKWAS KRDA.

Dear Veer Ji

I read your above reply and I appreciate. As such foolish peoples do not have mind to understand the feeling of devotees of Baba Vadbhag Singh Ji.

Regards
Sunder Singh Thandi
ss_1972punjab@yahoo.co.in

Oct 6, 2008
Bhai Sahib.

any person who say that the DERA SAHIB is faltu place im sure he has to suffer alot alot
Sikh is Sikh he has no rigth yo say bad.all the people are selfish who say DERA is faltu.
if any person work done than say this place is best but if the peolple like u all r foolish who at home saying this is fake place. i wish at ur home u also has to suffer.
Sikh DA YA KISE WE DHARAM DA HOWE USNU MAHRA KEHN DA KOI HAK NE.

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
Bhai Sahib.

Bhai Sahib.

any person who say that the DERA SAHIB is faltu place im sure he has to suffer alot a lot

Let us suffer because as per our Guru, pains and peace are his gifts, Gursikhs should take them as they come instead of bowing to other human beings.
Sikh is Sikh he has no rigth yo say bad.all the people are selfish who say DERA is faltu.
We Sikhs have the right not to believe any other than Satguru Nanak and the Lord
Kindly wish bad for me with the help of your Baba, I will not call you guys because my refuge is only in Guru Nanak and the Lord
No interest to know it at all, It doesn’t exist for me.
Write in English so that all should understand your precious advice; refusing to believe others and sharing no interest in others advertisement than the Guru Nanak’s advice, is a bold step to walk on Gurmat
What is this chiz you are talking about? Sree Guru Granth Sahib Ji says keep faith in Guru and the Lord in tact and take pain and happiness equally, and then why it is necessary to bow to any baba and be in an illusion that Baba can save us not the Lord. If any thing happens, it is not Baba, it is Lord’s own Ordinance. This is what Guru ji says and we believe Guru ji not the Babas
ਪੰਨਾ 1189, ਸਤਰ 5http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&Param=1189&punjabi=t&id=51333#l51333
ਦੁਖ ਸੁਖ ਦਾਤੇ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਮੇਰੇ
दुख सुख दाते ठाकुर मेरे ॥२॥
uk suk āe ṯẖākur mere. ||2||
My Lord and Master is the Giver of pain and pleasure. ||2||
ਮਃ 1 http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&Param=1256&punjabi=t&id=53988#l53988
ਦੁਖ ਸੁਖ ਦੋਊ ਸਮ ਕਰਿ ਜਾਨੈ ਬੁਰਾ ਭਲਾ ਸੰਸਾਰ
दुख सुख दोऊ सम करि जानै बुरा भला संसार ॥
uk suk o▫ū sam kar jānai burā balā sansār.
He sees pleasure and pain as both the same, along with good and bad in the world.
ਮਃ 1 http://www.srigranth.org/servlet/gurbani.gurbani?Action=Page&Param=1270&punjabi=t&id=54559#l54559
ਦੁਖ ਸੁਖ ਕਰਤੇ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਰਜਾਇ
दुख सुख करते हुकमु रजाइ ॥
uk suk kare hukam rajā▫e.
Pain and pleasure come by Your Command, O Creator Lord.
ਮਃ 5

Regarding” bakvaas( rubbish talk), I have a question to you, is this way Baba teaches to behave with some one who doesn’t believe in him? If yes, I feel sorry for both of you:)

Oct 6, 2008
Sat Shri Akal

I read your comments and it is abvious from the above that you have no place in your heart for feelings of others. You live in your own world. All historical books shows that only Babaji adopted the [URL="http://www.sikhism.us/"]Sikhism[/URL] and become complete Amritdhari [URL="http://www.sikhism.us/"]Sikh[/URL] and preaches the Gurbani as per (Guru Granth Sahib - The History, Arrangements and Text)[URL="http://www.sikhism.us/sikh-sikhi-sikhism/666-guru-granth-sahib-history-arrangements-text.html"]Guru Granth[/URL] Sahib. I have also so many comments about dera five years back. But I feel that there are so many Baba's, which fool the peoples.

With his repeated ettempts, Shri Akal Takht Jathedhar Shri Joginder Singh Vedanti survey the Gurudwara and take a historical decision to include this Gurudwara in the [URL="http://www.sikhism.us/"]Sikh[/URL] Religion.

It is my advise you to visit Dera Baba Vadbhag Singh and ask your all questions from the all Amritdhari [URL="http://www.sikhism.us/sikhs/"]Sikhs[/URL], why they visit this Gurudwara. They can reply you better than me.

Bhai Sahib.

any person who say that the DERA SAHIB is faltu place im sure he has to suffer alot a lot

Let us suffer because as per our Guru, pains and peace are his gifts, Gursikhs should take them as they come instead of bowing to other human beings.
We Sikhs have the right not to believe any other than Satguru Nanak and the Lord
Kindly wish bad for me with the help of your Baba, I will not call you guys because my refuge is only in Guru Nanak and the Lord
No interest to know it at all, It doesn’t exist for me.
Write in English so that all should understand your precious advice; refusing to believe others and sharing no interest in others advertisement than the Guru Nanak’s advice, is a bold step to walk on Gurmat
What is this chiz you are talking about? Sree Guru Granth Sahib Ji says keep faith in Guru and the Lord in tact and take pain and happiness equally, and then why it is necessary to bow to any baba and be in an illusion that Baba can save us not the Lord. If any thing happens, it is not Baba, it is Lord’s own Ordinance. This is what Guru ji says and we believe Guru ji not the Babas
ਪੰਨਾ 1189, ਸਤਰ 5
ਦੁਖ ਸੁਖਦਾਤੇ ਠਾਕੁਰ ਮੇਰੇ
दुख सुख दाते ठाकुर मेरे ॥२॥
uk sukāe ṯẖākur mere. ||2||
My Lord and Master is the Giver of pain and pleasure. ||2||
ਮਃ 1
ਦੁਖ ਸੁਖਦੋਊ ਸਮ ਕਰਿ ਜਾਨੈ ਬੁਰਾ ਭਲਾ ਸੰਸਾਰ
दुख सुख दोऊ सम करि जानै बुरा भला संसार ॥
uk suko▫ū sam kar jānai burā balā sansār.
He sees pleasure and pain as both the same, along with good and bad in the world.
ਮਃ 1
ਦੁਖ ਸੁਖਕਰਤੇ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਰਜਾਇ
दुख सुख करते हुकमु रजाइ ॥
uk suk kare hukam rajā▫e.
Pain and pleasure come by Your Command, O Creator Lord.
ਮਃ 5

Regarding” bakvaas( rubbish talk), I have a question to you, is this way Baba teaches to behave with some one who doesn’t believe in him? If yes, I feel sorry for both of you:)

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
Sat Shri Akal
Sat Shri Akal

I read your comments and it is abvious from the above that you have no place in your heart for feelings of others. You live in your own world. All historical books shows that only Babaji adopted the Sikhism and become complete Amritdhari Sikh and preaches the Gurbani as per (Guru Granth Sahib - The History, Arrangements and Text) (Guru Granth Sahib

Sat sree Akaal ji

I wonder why you are bringing your feelings and others feelings here, if as a Guru Nanak follower, I refuse to believe any one other than Guru ji, why feelings of others will be hurt? I am not giving up my faith in my Guru ji just to please others.
Regarding living in small world, well let me just share with you, world also exists outside the sanctuary of wadbhag ji, for many years Ram Rai clan was not entertained by Sikhs, do you think they also lived in small world? Or any one who does not believe in your baba ji is living in a small world? If that is what you can think of, I congratulate on understanding the world. Were you not cursing others to suffer? What big world that could be that inspires you to curse others who do not want to believe in your baba ji. I am happy with the guidance provided by Sree Guru Granth Sahib ji, why should I care if the Babas has turned Sikh or not?

It is my advise you to visit Dera Baba Vadbhag Singh and ask your all questions from the all Amritdhari Sikhs, why they visit this Gurudwara. They can reply you better than me.

I wrote you earlier that I am not interested in your baba, he doesn’t exist for me, thanks for the free advice, you have been very kind:)

Oct 6, 2008
Dear

Thanks for your comments. I full faith in Guru Granth Sahib & Babaji as I respect everybody. If you do not have beleive others, then the question of other comments does not arise as you can not understand the feelings of others.

Sat sree Akaal ji

I wonder why you are bringing your feelings and others feelings here, if as a Guru Nanak follower, I refuse to believe any one other than Guru ji, why feelings of others will be hurt? I am not giving up my faith in my Guru ji just to please others.
Regarding living in small world, well let me just share with you, world also exists outside the sanctuary of wadbhag ji, for many years Ram Rai clan was not entertained by Sikhs, do you think they also lived in small world? Or any one who does not believe in your baba ji is living in a small world? If that is what you can think of, I congratulate on understanding the world. Were you not cursing others to suffer? What big world that could be that inspires you to curse others who do not want to believe in your baba ji. I am happy with the guidance provided by Sree Guru Granth Sahib ji, why should I care if the Babas has turned Sikh or not?

It is my advise you to visit Dera Baba Vadbhag Singh and ask your all questions from the all Amritdhari Sikhs, why they visit this Gurudwara. They can reply you better than me.

I wrote you earlier that I am not interested in your baba, he doesn’t exist for me, thanks for the free advice, you have been very kind:)[/FONT]

pk70

Writer
SPNer
Feb 25, 2008
USA
SPN sangat jio
Guru ji clears all the doubt about duality in the following Guru bachan. In it learning to understand HIS ordinance is advised instead of getting distracted by others, enjoy Guru bachan

ਮਃ ਹੋਰੁ ਬਿਰਹਾ ਸਭ ਧਾਤੁ ਹੈ ਜਬ ਲਗੁ ਸਾਹਿਬ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਹੋਇ ਇਹੁ ਮਨੁ ਮਾਇਆ ਮੋਹਿਆ ਵੇਖਣੁ ਸੁਨਣੁ ਹੋਇ ਸਹ ਦੇਖੇ ਬਿਨੁ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਊਪਜੈ ਅੰਧਾ ਕਿਆ ਕਰੇਇ ਨਾਨਕ ਜਿਨਿ ਅਖੀ ਲੀਤੀਆ ਸੋਈ ਸਚਾ ਦੇਇ
Mėhlā 3. Hor birhā sabẖ ḏẖāṯ hai jab lag sāhib parīṯ na ho▫e. Ih man mā▫i▫ā mohi▫ā vekẖaṇ sunaṇ na ho▫e. Sah ḏekẖe bin parīṯ na ūpjai anḏẖā ki▫ā kare▫i. Nānak jin akẖī līṯī▫ā so▫ī sacẖā ḏe▫e. ||2||
Third Guru. Except the love one professes for the Lord, all other loves are unstable. This mind is infatuated by mammon so much so, that it can see and hear not. Without beholding the Spouse(Lord), love is not produced. What can a blind man do? Nanak, that True One who deprived man of the eyes, can restore them.( means who puts us into Maya, takes Himself out of it by showing the path through the true Guru)
ਜਦ ਤਾਈਂ ਮਾਲਕ ਨਾਲ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ (ਉਤਪੰਨ) ਨਹੀਂ ਹੁੰਦੀ, ਹੋਰ ਪਿਆਰ ਸਭ ਮਾਇਆ (ਦਾ ਪਿਆਰ) ਹੈ, ਤੇ ਮਾਇਆ ਵਿਚ ਮੋਹਿਆ ਇਹ ਮਨ (ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨੂੰ) ਵੇਖ ਤੇ ਸੁਣ ਨਹੀਂ ਸਕਦਾਅੰਨ੍ਹਾ (ਮਨ) ਕਰੇ ਭੀ ਕੀਹ? (ਪ੍ਰਭੂ) ਪਤੀ ਨੂੰ ਵੇਖਣ ਤੋਂ ਬਿਨਾ ਪ੍ਰੀਤਿ ਪੈਦਾ ਹੀ ਨਹੀਂ ਹੋ ਸਕਦੀ ਹੇ ਨਾਨਕ! (ਮਾਇਆ ਵਿਚ ਫਸਾ ਕੇ) ਜਿਸ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਨੇ ਅੰਨ੍ਹਾ ਕੀਤਾ ਹੈ, ਉਹੀ ਸਦਾ-ਥਿਰ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਮੁੜ ਅੱਖਾਂ ਦੇਂਦਾ ਹੈ

ਪਉੜੀ ਹਰਿ ਇਕੋ ਕਰਤਾ ਇਕੁ ਇਕੋ ਦੀਬਾਣੁ ਹਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਇਕਸੈ ਦਾ ਹੈ ਅਮਰੁ ਇਕੋ ਹਰਿ ਚਿਤਿ ਧਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਤਿਸੁ ਬਿਨੁ ਕੋਈ ਨਾਹਿ ਡਰੁ ਭ੍ਰਮੁ ਭਉ ਦੂਰਿ ਕਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਤਿਸੈ ਨੋ ਸਾਲਾਹਿ ਜਿ ਤੁਧੁ ਰਖੈ ਬਾਹਰਿ ਘਰਿ ਹਰਿ ਜਿਸ ਨੋ ਹੋਇ ਦਇਆਲੁ ਸੋ ਹਰਿ ਜਪਿ ਭਉ ਬਿਖਮੁ ਤਰਿ
Pa▫oṛī. Har iko karṯā ik iko ḏībāṇ har. Har iksai ḏā hai amar iko har cẖiṯ ḏẖar. Har ṯis bin ko▫ī nāhi dar bẖaram bẖa▫o ḏūr kar. Har ṯisai no sālāhi jė ṯuḏẖ rakẖai bāhar gẖar. Har jis no ho▫e ḏa▫i▫āl so har jap bẖa▫o bikẖam ṯar. ||1||
Pauri. God alone is the Creator of all and but one is God's Court. God's alone is the command, and place thou God alone in thy mind. Without that Lord there is no other. Remove thou thy dread, doubt and fear. Praise that Master alone, who protects thee, within thy home and without. He, unto whom God becomes merciful, swims across the formidable ocean of fear by remembering God.
ਹੇ ਭਾਈ! ਇਕੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ (ਸਭ ਦਾ) ਕਰਨਹਾਰ ਤੇ ਆਸਰਾ ਹੈ, ਇਕੋ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਦਾ ਹੁਕਮ (ਵਰਤ ਰਿਹਾ ਹੈ), (ਇਸ ਕਰਕੇ) ਉਸ ਨੂੰ ਹਿਰਦੇ ਵਿਚ ਸੰਭਾਲਉਸ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦਾ ਕੋਈ ਸ਼ਰੀਕ ਨਹੀਂ, (ਤਾਂ ਤੇ) ਹੋਰ ਦਾ ਡਰ ਤੇ ਭਰਮ ਦੂਰ ਕਰ ਦੇਹ। (ਹੇ ਜੀਵ!) ਉਸੇ ਹਰੀ ਦੀ ਉਸਤਤਿ ਕਰ ਜੋ ਤੇਰੀ ਸਭ ਥਾਈਂ ਰਾਖੀ ਕਰਦਾ ਹੈਜਿਸ ਉਤੇ ਪਰਮਾਤਮਾ ਦਿਆਲ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ, ਉਹ ਜੀਵ ਉਸ ਨੂੰ ਸਿਮਰ ਕੇ ਔਖੇ (ਸੰਸਾਰ ਦੇ) ਡਰ ਤੋਂ ਪਾਰ ਹੁੰਦਾ ਹੈ
Fear is ditch, never fall into it. Gurbani sets followers free and, be free of fear of any kind including death or sufferings

Dear

Thanks for your comments. I full faith in Guru Granth Sahib & Babaji as I respect everybody. If you do not have beleive others, then the question of other comments does not arise as you can not understand the feelings of others.

So by saying you have faith in both, does this mean you give your head to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and your Baba ji, and are you puting Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and your Baba ji on the same level?

Oct 6, 2008
Dear Sat Shri Akal

I have cleared in my previous mails that Babaji preaches Gurbani as per Guru Granth Sahib to the peoples. He was a Sewadar of Sri Guru Granth Sahib.Hence the Guru Granth SAhib is the supreme to all the Sikhs. Babaji is a source.

So by saying you have faith in both, does this mean you give your head to Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and your Baba ji, and are you puting Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji and your Baba ji on the same level?

Last edited by a moderator:
May 24, 2008
He is from the generation of DHIRMALIAS doing Anti- Gurmat deeds like Bhoots & Dolian Ghumana . Any dealing with him is strictly prohibted in various Rehatnaamas & also Sikh Rehat Maryada .

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Name calling is a violation of TOS. If it is repeated the poster will receive a heavy infraction. These posts all 5 of them have been moved out of view. Do not repeat this performance. The warning applies to everyone, no matter which side you are on.

santokhgill

SPNer
Nov 12, 2012
One does not understand about Baba VADBHAG Singh Jii , please refrain from your comments , this is a different side of sikhism & a very Rightous Cause !!!!!

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
One does not understand about Baba VADBHAG Singh Jii , please refrain from your comments , this is a different side of sikhism & a very Rightous Cause !!!!!

We have 10 Gurus ( all now in SGGS). Can you name any one or two or more who TAUGHT this Baba vadbhag type of "Different side of Sikhism/Righteous Cause" ?? Can this be found in the Gurbani of SGGS ?? Bhai gurdass Ji ? Bhai nand Lal jis compositions ?? Any Sikh like Bhai kahn Singh nabha Bhai veer Singh etc taught about this side of sikhism ??

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM