• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Answer Evil With Goodness !

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Sinister ji

What is a forum? Many people with different perspectives and many different ways of communicating come together for an online dialog. The result is like a soup. The ingredients blend to make something that is greater than all the ingredients put together. Every now and then someone gets a bite of something that is too bitter, or too salty, or too tough or mushy, to his/her liking. But the dialog like a soup is there to be savored. Take one or another thing out and the soup is not as interesting as it could be.

Now, personal exchanges can be unpleasant, like a bitter ingredient-- unless of course you like bitter, which can be interesting (tumeric, a pickle, a really strong moment of ginger). If you don't like bitter, then you don't add it to the soup. And you can stop adding bitter ingredients at any time.

Sinister ji, eloquence comes in many forms. The same soup never tastes the same any two times you cook it up. The same in a forum.

With respect

Well aad002,
I believe a forum is a place where you come to discuss issues and topics not pass judgments on fellow members.

It’s the excess “namak” I don’t like in my soup. We can throw it out or dilute it by adding more water. I chose the former and now it is bearable to our senses. To put people back into perspective and dilute their thoughts is what I do best. I never add the salt I just dissolve what’s already there in excess.

simpy

SPNer
Mar 28, 2006
Respected Sinister Ji,

:) CAN WE AGREE TO DISAGREE :)

i have no problem with what you think and understand, and what your faith/belief is, and neither i am disappointed from any prospective- just offering my understanding as you are offering yours. :cool: .

if it hurts i humbly ask for your forgiveness.

i don't believe in showing everybody only one side of the coin.

:) Show them both - Choice is theirs :)

forgive me please

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: