• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

General Ancient Atomic Blast And Aeronautical Science

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
The following two links will amuse you.
More links are welcomed. Comments welcomed.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/243173/Vim...g-Matchiens-II

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_Pfh...eature=related
sorry astroboy ji I find it great science fiction portrayed as truths. Standard practice of many such religions to show how they discovered everything that was to be discovered way back. There can be thousand and one explanations for archaeological finds and if you take liberties in discovery rigor you can make it what you want it to be.

For me, just garbage as far as I am concerned. Sorry about that.

Sat Sri Akal.

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Hmm...
Ambarsaria ji, if I understand you correctly...

One man's garbage is another man's spiritual treasure.
Bhagat Singh ji of course I agree with your comment.

That is why I stated "me" in the following,

For me, just garbage as far as I am concerned.

ਸਤਿਨਾਮੁ ਕਰਤਾ ਪੁਰਖੁ ਨਿਰਭਉ ਨਿਰਵੈਰੁ ਅਕਾਲ ਮੂਰਤਿ ਅਜੂਨੀ ਸੈਭੰ ਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥

ArQ:- Akwl purK ie`k hY, ijs dw nwm 'hoNd vwlw' hY jo isRStI dw rcnhwr hY, jo sB ivc ivAwpk hY, BY qoN rihq hY, vYr-rihq hY, ijs dw srUp kwl qoN pry hY, (Bwv, ijs dw srIr nws-rihq hY), jo jUnW ivc nhIN AwauNdw, ijs dw pRkwS Awpxy Awp qoN hoieAw hY Aqy jo siqgurU dI ikrpw nwl imldw hY[

God/creator is one and is known as the eternal being, the creator of all, present everywhere, without fear, without animosity, is timeless, is not guided by life cycles, is a self creation and is realized through its own (God/creator) blessing.

Being part of the creator as in above, I try to state "without fear, without animosity" or I have to lie.

Sat Sri Akal.

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
Yes I got the "me" part. I am just contemplating everything, being a in a contemplative mood.

Hmm...

So are you saying? One lies because one is fearful.

So that means that to be truthful then one must be fearless first.

You have put me in a dilemma Ambarsaria ji.

Guru Sahib says how can one be fearless without the fear of God?

So being fearful is a requirement for being fearless?
Bhagat Singh ji of course one lies for two elements of fear association,

• Selfish
    • To protect one's weakness or oneself
      • What would they think if I told them this about myself!
    • To take advantage of someone
      • What I am selling you works perfectly, while you know it does not.
  • Accommodation
    • To agree with someone and let them make mistakes if they are so doing
      • Example: Someone is smoking and asks what you think about it?
        • You say it is a free country, to each their own.
    • To not make someone feel bad where telling the truth could hurt.
      • For example when someone is very sick but they don't know, what to tell them!
Accommodation has perhaps some value but then it can lead to the encroachment of a general trait of lying. At least that is how I see it.

Sat Sri Akal.

Ambarsaria

ੴ / Ik▫oaʼnkār
Writer
SPNer
Dec 21, 2010
"Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored". - Aldous Huxley

http://www.alien-ufos.com/ufo-alien-discussions/9945-alien-wonders-ancient-world.html
"Selective vision is dangerous, building stories on selective vision is even more dangerous".

We part ways be happy with your beliefs if it has sustained you so far and keeps you happy. Just that this is not Sikhism, this is the ignorance and fantasy of Hinduism that our Gurus tried to uplift us out of. I feel sad but sometimes there is not much anyone can say or do.

Sat Sri Akal.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
I had the opp once to take a CEO of IBM on a tour of Kuala Lumpur...a respectable Engineer..and CEO of a Major American IT org..and he told me as we visited a Hindu shrine in batu caves..."you know Mr Singh..the Hindus under Shivaji Maratha actually had a sort of War Plane with enormous fire power and due to some religious hitch they couldnt use it. IF that handt happeend..the British could never have ruled India..My Jaw dropped !!
He then went in reverently to viist the shrine...and I thought to myslef..Garbage is Garbage...?? not universally..and certainly my "garbage" is GOLD to the Junk Collector/recycling plant !!

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM