• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Amritdhari Matrimonial Sites--can You Recommend Any?

Apr 20, 2018
New York City
I have seen a few sites, but before I pay any money I want to know if anyone can recommend any. Shaadi dot com requires you to state your caste which I refuse to do, so they are out of the question.
I am looking for a woman who wants to stay in India.

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
I have seen a few sites, but before I pay any money I want to know if anyone can recommend any. Shaadi dot com requires you to state your caste which I refuse to do, so they are out of the question.
I am looking for a woman who wants to stay in India.

There are many camps that take place in the US, Canada, UK etc where young adults meet and then end up hooking up. All my nieces and nephews found their partners in this way. You may ask people in NY about it.

Matrimonial sites are a bit dodgy in my opinion.
I thought you lived in NY. Are you planning to move back to India? If you are then it would be difficult to find a partner in the diaspora who would like to live in India.

In any case, best of luck!

Apr 20, 2018
New York City
There are many camps that take place in the US, Canada, UK etc where young adults meet and then end up hooking up. All my nieces and nephews found their partners in this way. You may ask people in NY about it.

Matrimonial sites are a bit dodgy in my opinion.
I thought you lived in NY. Are you planning to move back to India? If you are then it would be difficult to find a partner in the diaspora who would like to live in India.

In any case, best of luck!
I am no longer looking, but thank you for your suggesions, ji.

holyanderson

SPNer
Jul 24, 2019
I would like to recommend another website www.nrimb.com. They also deal in Sikh Matrimony, Punjabi Matrimony and also Amritdhari Matrimonial and have verified profiles of Sikh Bride and Groom who are looking for their perfect match.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM