• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Amrit sanchar

Karmveer

SPNer
Mar 9, 2019
Waheguru ji ka khalsa waheguru ji ki fateh!
I have some doubts regarding amrit sanchar...
  1. Can I eat egg after being baptized?
  2. How can I wear my kirpan while washing my kesh?
  3. Can I wear my underwear under my kachera because i ve got philonidal sinus and kachera scratching against the wound will worsen it...
  4. What is the time of amrit vela??

Logical Sikh

Writer
SPNer
Sep 22, 2018
  3. Can I wear my underwear under my kachera because i ve got philonidal sinus and kachera scratching against the wound will worsen it...
  1. Yes, if you want to.
  2. you can tie it around your waist with a GAATTARA.
  3. Sure you can. P.S. Why would you need 2 underwear then. maybe other Forum members can address this point better.
  4. Whenever your mind is fresh ;-)

Karmveer

SPNer
Mar 9, 2019
Thanks for the answer actually next month I am going to take amrit. So want to clear every doubt which comes in my mind !
Anything else you would like to tell me regarding amrit sanchar I would really appreciate that!:)

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
  1. You can but there are strict guidelines, the egg has to have its own little kirpan and turban on it before you are able to commence any eating
  2. This is very simple, if you nominate the egg to wear the kirpan, that will leave you free to wash your hair
  3. When you say 'your' underwear, do you mean ladies underwear or something a bit racy?
  4. 3.47am, so basically, prior 3.47 every day, you are free to do as you wish!

Harry Haller

Panga Master
SPNer
Jan 31, 2011
Thanks for the answer actually next month I am going to take amrit. So want to clear every doubt which comes in my mind !
Anything else you would like to tell me regarding amrit sanchar I would really appreciate that!:)
That is wonderful, I am taking my medical exams to be a doctor next month, although to be fair, I know little about the world of medicine, but hey ho, I am sure I will pick it up

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM