Islam - American Pens Quran Against Islamophobia | Sikh Philosophy Network
  • Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Islam American Pens Quran Against Islamophobia

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA

Annie

SPNer
Jun 12, 2011
Thank you, Namji{censored}aur ji. It is lovely art. I especially like that the artist is trying to promote peace and understanding. I followed the links and found his website, which is wonderful - http://everitte.org/

namjiwankaur

SPNer
Nov 14, 2010
USA
Annie ji

He has such a unique style. He kind of blends Islamic calligraphy within interesting shapes that aren't usually used with Islamic calligraphy, but it really works, doesn't it?

Nam Jiwan kaurhug

GodIsTruth

SPNer
Aug 31, 2012
Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us. I have always thought that Islamic calligraphy was beautiful, and this really shows its true beauty.

Its refreshing to see something so positive about religion in the media. Everyday the media seems to highlight the actions of the tiny minority of extremists aiming to divide us all along racial/religious lines. The truth is, the vast majority of people have a deep respect for other religions, unfortunately, they just don't get the same media focus that the fanatics do.

Going off topic...Thanks again for sharing this. Peace guys.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Featured post

This Shabad is found on Page 793 of Guru Granth Sahib Maharaj, in Raag Suhi. The Shabad here is accompanied by Manmohan Singh's translation. As is typical of Bhagat Kabir Ji, he urges the human...

SPN on Facebook