• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Al Qaeda Planning To Dress Up Suicide Bombers As Sikhs

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Al Qaeda planning to dress up suicide bombers as Sikhs

Al Qaeda planning to dress up suicide bombers as Sikhs

Al Qaeda is planning to dress up suicide bombers as Sikhs and security chiefs fear that Muslim extremists may hide the explosives inside Sikh headgear. Al-Qaida is plotting to dress like Sikhs to exploit religious sensitivities about removing traditional clothing.
A security source said: “Dressing as a Sikh may give would-be suicide bombers the edge in getting past checkpoints. Security agents on the ground have been warned to be vigilant. Thorough body pat-downs are now regular practice, but the head area may be open to exploitation.”
“Ceramic weapons are also a concern, but we are working hard to deal with the threat,” the source said The new fears come after the UK terror alert status was raised last weekend from ‘substantial’ to ‘severe.’
Al-Qaeda thugs know Muslims may face extra scrutiny at security checkpoints so Osama bin Laden is even believed to have sent two beautiful women suicide bombers to target this week’s anti-terror summit in London. Last night Sikh groups acknowledged fanatics could use headgear worn by Sikh men with long hair in a bid to escape detection.
<!--google -->

so Osama bin Laden is even believed to have sent two beautiful women suicide bombers to target this week’s anti-terror summit in London.<!--google -->

india express is to journalism as charles manson is to sanity.

this kind of mind boggling idiocy they regurgitate into print, mind you without an ounce of proof or fact checking, is just fear mongering.

this just in...tommorrow Osama will put a monkey into a high geosynchronous orbit.

WORD? :thumbup:

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
sinister ji

I don't know that I agree. Let's just say for the sake of argument that the story is right out of the imagination of a crazy reporter who works for shock journalism outlets like The National Enquirer. If the reporter thinks of it -- why wouldn't it be likely that other people also thought of it. And why wouldn't Al Qaeda imagine that too.

On this I would not be skeptical.

sinister ji

I don't know that I agree. Let's just say for the sake of argument that the story is right out of the imagination of a crazy reporter who works for shock journalism outlets like The National Enquirer. If the reporter thinks of it -- why wouldn't it be likely that other people also thought of it. And why wouldn't Al Qaeda imagine that too.

On this I would not be skeptical.

Ok point #1
<FONT face=Arial><FONT size=3><?"urn:
P><P style=
The National Inquirer has better standards than India express

Point #2

Sikhs are probably the most scrutinized at security checkpoints at airports already and given the most amount of suspicious looks on a plane unless it is Air India (how do I know this…trust me I know). The entire point of a terrorist operative is to fit into a crowd and be unnoticeable. If you are going to wear a turban to do something naughty you might as well wear a bird costume.

Point #3

Al-qauda is just as likely to be using a Caucasian looking male (perhaps a Bosniac or someone from the south of the Ural mountain area) to carry out an attack

Point #4

Airport security is just a facade. (all this article does is encourage profiling)

Point #5

There is only two things beautiful woman are good at killing…hearts and credit ratings….but ill be on the lookout nonetheless for these terrorists.:shifty:

Last edited by a moderator:

Tejwant Singh

Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jun 30, 2004
Henderson, NV.
The other side of the coin could be that this seems like one more way to malign the Sikhs by the majority in India and there is no better way than this to attach the word TERRORIST to a Sikh in this manner.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM