• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Gurus A Presentation About Ten Gurus

Sher Singh

SPNer
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
WJKK WJKF

Singh ji, well done on the presentation. Though Where is your Information on Guru Granth Sahib ji?!?!?!:O:( Furthermore, even though this may be controverisal, I believe Guru Gobind Singh ji ONLY had 1 wife (mahal) who was Mata Sahib Kaur. As i have heard, Mata Sundri was GOING to to get married to Guru ji, but by then Guru ji had gotten married to Mata Sahib Kaur, and when Mata Sundri found out she decided not to get married and live in the hazoori of Guru ji. Since she did not have any children, on the day of April 13, 1699 when the Khalsa was being established, Guru ji proclaimed Mata Sundri as the Spiritual Mother of the Khalsa, now she had all the Children she would want. Another story ive heard was that Guru ji had one wife, but that wife had many nicknames, and thus due to the nicknames people believed there were 3 different people. I cannot source where ive gotten this information because I have merely Heard it from wiser people then myself, but I believe it. Because Guru Nanak Dev Ji said for a Sikh to only have 1 wife, and for Guru Gobind Singh ji to turn his back on Guru Nanak Dev Ji's teaching would be totally wrong.

Just my 2 cents, forgive Daas for any mistakes.

WJKK WJKF

Jul 30, 2004
world
Gurfateh

Dear Sher Singh Ji,

you have interchanged Mata Sahib Kaur with Mata Sundar Kaur Ji.

But we had Mata Jet Kaur also.

Das would like to know about the saying of First Master where he tells to keep one wife only.

Das is happy that so far we are not saying that Guru did not have four Children and he did family planning.

Das is sorry but such wrong things and prevert things came to das's mind after reading Vipran Ki reet to Sach da marg Vol 9 and 10 of S. Gurbax Singh Ji Kala Afghana ji.So far das could not get any wrong thing in Triya Charitar or Hiqyat when read word to word but explantion makes mind thing the state of mind of the interpretor.

It is anyway good thing .But for das it may not be so,so forgive das.

Gyani Jarnail Singh

Sawa lakh se EK larraoan
Mentor
Writer
SPNer
Jul 4, 2004
KUALA LUMPUR MALAYSIA
vijaydeep Singh said:
Gurfateh

Dear Sher Singh Ji,

you have interchanged Mata Sahib Kaur with Mata Sundar Kaur Ji.

But we had Mata Jet Kaur also.

Das would like to know about the saying of First Master where he tells to keep one wife only.

Das is happy that so far we are not saying that Guru did not have four Children and he did family planning.

Das is sorry but such wrong things and prevert things came to das's mind after reading Vipran Ki reet to Sach da marg Vol 9 and 10 of S. Gurbax Singh Ji Kala Afghana ji.So far das could not get any wrong thing in Triya Charitar or Hiqyat when read word to word but explantion makes mind thing the state of mind of the interpretor.

It is anyway good thing .But for das it may not be so,so forgive das.

I am only happy that we are not saying our GURU's "manufactured" their children out of Grass and weeds..or that They came out with Long White Beards...looking like dwarfs and such..

All our GURUS married ordinary women like we all do, and their Sahibzadhas and sahibzadhees were BORN just like normal children. Kabir asked the Brahman..IF you are SO SPECIAL..WHY didnt you Come into this world THROUGH SOME OTHER WAY ?? I am happy that we dont have to ask our GURUS this question either ?? They all came the SAME way we all do and went out the SAME way we all will do...

Jarnail Singh

Rajwinder

Writer
SPNer
May 2, 2006
In todays time there is certainly great need to put some efforts in direction of promoting sikhism... Really appriciated ! I got one query after watching this presentation how can we use photos to depict that these are our gurus ?

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM