• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

A Pakistani Sikh Exposing Lies Of Baahmanvaadi Media

ballym

SPNer
May 19, 2006
My 4 cents:
1. Those of you who have practical working life experiences, must have noticed the difference in behaviour of a person when he/she is of same level as you and when he/ she is promoted and made your boss.( Hindu majority getting freedom and power!!).
The behaviour of an undeserving person is to show off the power and that may have happened after 1947 till now. A person truely deserving the promotion is generally humble( my idea).
My point is that all people at the time of our Gurus and during freedom struggle were simple people... like the one we have now. Some of them took action and are remembered now as hero or villians( bad people). We should judge them by practical yardstick.
It was natural for moughals to oppose us because of the influence and richness of the area under sikh influence.
Now it is natural for muslim to show affection ... may be to fight a proxy war against India. Look at bigger picture.... Will any muslim or even true christian( to some extent) ever agree to give power to sikh? Their granths strictly deny this. For muslims, we are kaafirs and for christians, Jesus is the only son of God and this son only can take you to his home. He only knows which road to take( I am not adding this.... Their church people say so).

Jan 30, 2010
Aus Desi wrote :

I don't hate muslims. That doesn't mean I should forget things that muslims have done to people of other religions.
Sikhs have suffered more than any community from Moghals but that doesn't mean we'll forget and start disrespecting Peer Budhu Shah ji,Saayin Mian Mir ji,Baba Farid ji,Bhagat Kabir ji.
Most of Pakis claim that India is helping Pak Taliban,Balochis and in Sindh.You will not believe because your govt and media deny this.
It does not mean other religions will forget what the hindutva brigades have done to them and how most hindus and GOI is directly or indirectly supporting them.

Actually they are not. I have never come across a Jew who wanted all muslims to die. On the contrary, many muslims I knew hated the jews to the end. Muslims take it the wrong way. Its not a Jewish-Muslim problem.

There are more Jews than Israel and more Muslims than Palestine.

Same is the case between Hindus and Sikhs.

Thats the RSS types. You assume everyone hates them like that. I mean personally for someone like me hating muslims would be pretty ironic considering I am learning to read Nastaliq so I can read Sufi poetry.

Hating two entire castes because of the actions of a few speak a lot about your personality.
I assume nothing ,their own writings and actions reveal their inner side.Yes ,the same speak a lot about your personality

Quote:
<TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD style="BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset" class=alt2>Even Guru Gobind Singh ji told a bahman "Khatri ko puut hon,bahman ko nahi" when the pandit repeatedly try to claim "you are from us" . </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I went through this quote on the net. Not everyone explains it as you do. From what I read he meant he will take up arms in a critical situation rather than praying for the best. I don't think that is offensive to Brahmins themselves.

[/quote]
RSS propoganda,you must have asked some mahakaal kaa Sikh.Ask any true Akaal Purkh kaa Sikh who has knowledge of Guru Granth Sahib he will explain it to you properly.
Do you have more knowledge than Sant Bhindranwale who quoted this in one of his speeches.Whether any one likes him or not,he was a scholar in Sikhism.

AusDesi

SPNer
Jul 18, 2009
Dharmashtere Australiashtre
RSS propoganda,you must have asked some mahakaal kaa Sikh.Ask any true Akaal Purkh kaa Sikh who has knowledge of Guru Granth Sahib he will explain it to you properly.
Do you have more knowledge than Sant Bhindranwale who quoted this in one of his speeches.Whether any one likes him or not,he was a scholar in Sikhism.

It doesn't make a difference to me either way. I am not Sikh and that Particular quote has no effect on my beliefs.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM

📌 For all latest updates, follow the Official Sikh Philosophy Network Whatsapp Channel: