• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

A Pakistani Sikh Exposing Lies Of Baahmanvaadi Media

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
How can one douse a house on fire by writing fiery messages? Fire begets fire... For that we need to take the matter (a bucket of water) in our hands and jump into the burning fire. Being a keyword warrior hardly resolves anything in this real world. The only thing these internet forums can do is create awareness and a common platform to exchange information, your ideas and thoughts... nothing more...

Regards

Jan 30, 2010
How can one douse a house on fire by writing fiery messages? Fire begets fire... For that we need to take the matter (a bucket of water) in our hands and jump into the burning fire. Being a keyword warrior hardly resolves anything in this real world. The only thing these internet forums can do is create awareness and a common platform to exchange information, your ideas and thoughts... nothing more...

Regards

If one portion of the house is completely burnt and finished(I hope you understand what I mean)one will obviously do something to prevent the fire from spreading and use all means like pouring water,foam or if required even severe the burning portion from the rest of the house so that it does not consume the whole house.

At the moment only a portion of the house is on fire not the whole house.

No one on this earth has the ability to burn that house completely.In fact who ever tried to play with fire for burning the house got burnt himself.

Further some of this forum members claim they themselves trained "Hindu militants" and asked them to use "Singh" with their names.

We know all the Sunil Singh Joshis,Navdeep Singh Sharmas roaming around.Some Sikhs might be thinking such people are doing a favour to Sikhs but we know what these people are up to.

How do you know I am only an internet warrior ?

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
kee_jaana_mein_kaun ji

You are having some difficulty separating friends from enemies. There are a lot of us here who agree with your point of view, and even more who are impressed by your grasp of the background information. And, Yes, from time to time we have been visited by RSS agents disguised as Sikhs.

But do not torch your allies!

Aman ji is asking that mere disagreement by a forum member on a specific point not be cause for inflammatory charges against the person who disagrees with you. Or that 1,028,610,328 people, and 80 percent of the population of India be tarred with the same brush. Or for that matter 965,211,399 - 970,921,642 Hindus everywhere else in the world, or 14.468% - 14.553% of the world's population.

I will find demographics for Muslims later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jan 30, 2010
I found the original video when it was first posted on youtube :

YouTube- SIKH OF PAKISTAN is loved by pakistani people.This video is shows proof of it.

Just look at the positive numbers given comments under the video on youtube mostly from Pakistan.Has anyone seen so many positive points for other youtube videos ?

We are sorry the negative bahmanvaadi media campaign is failing.This is no longer 1984 where only 1 government controlled channel was manipulated as required.Although these days also various so called "independent" Indian channels are working as govt channels but this is internet age.

False propoganda based on old stories or some individual event will fall on it's face and leave the people doing false propoganda disgraced.

I also believe hatred brings hatred.So the Aryan nazi facists should stop it.

We should remember whether we like it or not,god forbid if some misadventure is done by this side,the other side is not what it used to be earlier.Such rhetoric may bring votes to certain political parties or bring mental satisfaction to some people temporarily but actual action would mean something different.

Jan 30, 2010
kee_jaana_mein_kaun ji

You are having some difficulty separating friends from enemies. There are a lot of us here who agree with your point of view, and even more who are impressed by your grasp of the background information. And, Yes, from time to time we have been visited by RSS agents disguised as Sikhs.

But do not torch your allies!

Aman ji is asking that mere disagreement by a forum member on a specific point not be cause for inflammatory charges against the person who disagrees with you. Or that 1,028,610,328 people, and 80 percent of the population of India be tarred with the same brush. Or for that matter 965,211,399 - 970,921,642 Hindus everywhere else in the world, or 14.468% - 14.553% of the world's population.

I will find demographics for Muslims later.

Sat Bachan .

But it seems you are misinformed about number of RSS people or for that matter the percentage of the bahman,baniya clan.They are only small percent of whole of India and have taken whole of India for a ride plus are interfering in Sikhism.

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Sat Bachan .

But it seems you are misinformed about number of RSS people or for that matter the percentage of the bahman,baniya clan.They are only small percent of whole of India and have taken whole of India for a ride plus are interfering in Sikhism.

kee_jaana_mein__kaun ji

But it seems you cannot read. Who posted the number of RSS people or the percentage of the bahman, baniya clan? No one. Only statistics on Hindus are posted above.

If you are making the case that a small number of strident provocateurs have influence beyond their numbers, then say it plainly without throwing out a huge net with big hole that traps the innocent along with the guilty.

It is really to the credit of the few Hindus who read and post here that a flame war has not already consumed this forum.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA

And here is the other side of story

Pakistan's Lone Sikh Traffic Warden Quits (Pakistan)
Pakistan's Lone Sikh Traffic Warden Quits (Pakistan)
Apr 23, 2008
By Staff Writer
The Hindu
The lone Sikh serving as a traffic warden in Pakistan has put in his papers, alleging discrimination in his department.

Gulab Singh resigned a couple of days ago, claiming he was not being treated at par with his colleagues because he was not a Muslim.

He said his colleagues made fun of his religion, while his seniors did not take the issue seriously.

Citing the episode that finally led him to give up his job, Singh said a colleague named Faisal had falsely blamed him for reporting his absence to senior officials.

When he reached his post the next day, another warden named Mubasher misbehaved with him and forcibly took off his turban, Singh told the Daily Times.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.sikhnet.com/news/daily-news/pakistans-lone-sikh-traffic-warden-quits
Lahore (PTI): The lone Sikh serving as a traffic warden in Pakistan has put in his papers, alleging discrimination in his department.

Gulab Singh resigned a couple of days ago, claiming he was not being treated at par with his colleagues because he was not a Muslim.

He said his colleagues made fun of his religion, while his seniors did not take the issue seriously.

Citing the episode that finally led him to give up his job, Singh said a colleague named Faisal had falsely blamed him for reporting his absence to senior officials.

When he reached his post the next day, another warden named Mubasher misbehaved with him and forcibly took off his turban, Singh told the Daily Times.

He also alleged that traffic wardens who were present at the spot made fun of him, while his complaint to Inspector Shahid Nadeem failed to elicit any response.

Shortly after the incident, he resigned.

Senior officials in the traffic police department said an inquiry was being conducted into the incident and a show cause notice had been issued to Mubasher.

Singh's colleagues, on the other hand, claimed he had been threatening to quit ever since he was recruited.

They said he had an "attitude problem" and a history of picking fights with colleagues.

Deputy Superintendent of Police Ichra Shehzad Khan said, "The matter will be resolved within the next two days as senior officers are personally looking into the matter."

Jan 30, 2010
YouTube- Sikhs in Pakistan. Dedication to Anchalpaker.mp4

Fighting between colleagues of different religion are common here in India also.But the general public liked Gulab Singh which is clear from the record positive comments this video recieved on youtube..Moreover that is a BBC urdu report not from any biased channel.My dad who was in central govt service was subjected to this humiliation after Bluestar by his hindu colleagues.

Similarly a number of so called militants were highly educated or wards of central and state govt Sikh employees.Some were victims of 1984 anti Sikh pogroms.One of them being national level player Surjit Singh Penta who consumed cyanide in front of doordarshan cameras during Operation Thunderstorm.Some were serving police personel.Actually many of those policemen who killed innocent Sikhs in fake encounters for the sake of Bharat mata are now repenting because the akritghans have used and forgotten them.

This time they will not get any policeman for doing fake encounter.

Baahman,bania clan occupies 60% of top posts in IAS,IPS nowadays while just 20 years back they occupied just 3%.

This is totally unacceptable language. Edited. Debate issues and get on with it. Instead of taking this conversation down.
Narayanjot Kaur

Varun Gandhi made fun of Sikhs in the last elections suddenly he is worried about Sikhs in another country.

AusDesi

SPNer
Jul 18, 2009
Dharmashtere Australiashtre
Hindus and Sikhs did the same to Muslims.You talk about after 1984 and after.

By giving references to 1947 you can not negate the muslim contibution towards Sikhism and our Gurus.

It was because of the false promises of the bahman,baniya clan to give a region to Sikhs in "North west India where they could experience the glow of freedom" .So those foolish Sikh leaders sided with this nazi clan and made the whole Sikh kaum to do so_Otherwise there was no enemity between Sikhs and Muslims before partition.

Jinnah had warned the Sikhs that you have so far seen the akritghans as slaves but wait till they get power and he was right.The akritghans have already enslaved the thinking of some percent of the Sikhs outside Punjab but will not be able to do so within Punjab.

A number of low and middle caste Hindus are already supporting our cause.

Hindus and Sikhs did the same in RESPONSE. They never wanted to start riots, most Hindus and Sikhs never wanted India to be divided.

You can also not negate Hindu contribution to Sikhism particularly from the Khatri and Mohyal castes. There are many "bhai"s of Sikhism who were of "bahman" heritage. You're offending them more so than brahmins in Banaras.

Anyways, Jinnah's promises were not even fulfiled in his own nation. I doubt he would have fulfilled them for Sikhs. The promise of a muslim nations which would guarantee the rights of minorities was never kept. All minorities have reduced in percentage in Pakistan while its the opposite in India. Ask the Shias how safe they feel in Pakistan compared to India.

Pakistan was made to secure the rights of Zamindars. If you were a Zamindar in Pakistan, your life is pretty good.

I am not sure what your cause exactly is but whatever it is good luck with it.

Jan 30, 2010
Could you great scholars inform as to why the Anand Marriage Act(Sikh's own act ) has been implemented in Pakistan and not India ?

When so called Foreign country can recognise Sikhs as a distinct ,unique religion from Muslim then why are Sikhs clubbed as Hindus in Article 25 of the Indian constitution ?

Why has Prakash Badal who at one time tore down the Article 25 to gain Sikh votes now back tracked .What is the secret behind this ?

YouTube- Sikhs Welcome Pakistan's decision to bring Anand Karaj Act

Hardip Singh

SPNer
Jan 14, 2009
He's sitting in Gurdwara and telling lie ?Either you are a kutcha Sikh who does not know the relationship between Sikh and Gurdwara or you are deliberately trying to mislead.

Let us assume for a moment he's telling some percentage of lie.Not a single Sikh has been killed by either Muslim or Pak army.By muslims I did not mean Taliban or favouring such fascist groups,rather I mean the common muslim in Pakistan.But the fact is not even fascist Taliban has killed a single Sikh.

Do you know anything about Chhatispora,Kashmir kand where more than 35 Sikhs were killed on the eve of Bill Clinton's visit to India?

Dear kee-jaana jee,
Thanks for your promt response. But how you had concluded me being a kutcha Sikh????????????
Hunderds of examples are there in the Sikh history where our great leaders and even some sikhs, while in the presence of SGGS jee, have delibrately lied to the sangat and made false statements. Its a fact.
What I had meant by my post was that this particluar Sikh has been used by the Pak's official media to project the Pak Govt.'s handling of the situation arisen out of this mass displacement fof Sikhs from Swat and other regions. Even after paying them the rensoms or the so called ZAZIYA tax , still they are not at all in a position to accept their payment of rensoms in front of the Govt. as they had to be back to their native places in the future where again they can encounter the same problem by Talibans.
Next,
let me confirm you and the sangat,
THAT I am an amritdhari Sikh and a true follower of Guru SGGS's teachings. Whether I am Kutcha or Pucka Sikh is all known to HIM , the ALLMIGHTY and I dont need any certificate from bretherns.
THAT I have no enmity towards Muslims but Not the Talibans, who are the real extremists.

Jan 30, 2010
Hindus and Sikhs did the same in RESPONSE. They never wanted to start riots, most Hindus and Sikhs never wanted India to be divided.

You can also not negate Hindu contribution to Sikhism particularly from the Khatri and Mohyal castes. There are many "bhai"s of Sikhism who were of "bahman" heritage. You're offending them more so than brahmins in Banaras.

Anyways, Jinnah's promises were not even fulfiled in his own nation. I doubt he would have fulfilled them for Sikhs. The promise of a muslim nations which would guarantee the rights of minorities was never kept. All minorities have reduced in percentage in Pakistan while its the opposite in India. Ask the Shias how safe they feel in Pakistan compared to India.

Pakistan was made to secure the rights of Zamindars. If you were a Zamindar in Pakistan, your life is pretty good.

I am not sure what your cause exactly is but whatever it is good luck with it.

I dont have any regrets whatsoever about what I said about the bahman,bania clan.

The only regret I have is that it took and is still taking some people a lot of time to recognise their reality and their nefarious designs towards other communities.

Jan 30, 2010
Dear kee-jaana jee,
Thanks for your promt response. But how you had concluded me being a kutcha Sikh????????????
Hunderds of examples are there in the Sikh history where our great leaders and even some sikhs, while in the presence of SGGS jee, have delibrately lied to the sangat and made false statements. Its a fact.
What I had meant by my post was that this particluar Sikh has been used by the Pak's official media to project the Pak Govt.'s handling of the situation arisen out of this mass displacement fof Sikhs from Swat and other regions. Even after paying them the rensoms or the so called ZAZIYA tax , still they are not at all in a position to accept their payment of rensoms in front of the Govt. as they had to be back to their native places in the future where again they can encounter the same problem by Talibans.
Next,
let me confirm you and the sangat,
THAT I am an amritdhari Sikh and a true follower of Guru SGGS's teachings. Whether I am Kutcha or Pucka Sikh is all known to HIM , the ALLMIGHTY and I dont need any certificate from bretherns.
THAT I have no enmity towards Muslims but Not the Talibans, who are the real extremists.

Dear Hardip Singh veer,

Please read carefully I did not CONCLUDE that you are kutcha Sikh.

If I am not mistaken I removed insulting language toward another forum member about 5 minutes ago. Now it has re-appeared. If this happens again, then school is out. Narayanjot Kaur.
It is good you dont have enemity towards common Muslims but the hindutva forces want us to have enemity towards not only Muslims but any community which the hindutva forces think they dont like after them and dont recognise our religion as a seperate one .

There was nothing insulting in that sentence as I had no intention of insulting Mr Hardeep Singh.I only quoted an earlier mentioned sentence again.You can send it to Hardeep Singh and ask if he felt it was insulting or not !
Im surprised at the way portion of each of my posts are arbitrarily deleted whereas others keep addressing me as "YOU" .

AusDesi

SPNer
Jul 18, 2009
I dont have any regrets whatsoever about what I said about the bahman,bania clan.

The only regret I have is that it took and is still taking some people a lot of time to recognise their reality and their nefarious designs towards other communities.

Well tbh I like this. Your hate is really starting to show clearly. Earlier it was Bahmans now its Banias as well. We only now have to wait for Chattri/kshatriyas and Finally Ahir and then you will be hating all communities in India bar Dalits. Then it will be the dalits.

Haters have no community. You're one of them.

May 24, 2008
Kee Jaana Mein Kaun Ji ,
It seems that you too have fallen for Congress Propaganda ( Spokesman , Ghagga , Kala Afghana etc ) The pseudo-secular Congress is just good at making people emotionally charged , many of the blames can be put on RSS ( BJP ,Badal ) etc but it is blindly foolish to paint all Hindus with the same brush . Hindus & Sikhs are brothers , infact most of the Hindus I know do not have any thing towards Hinduism even , they all are concerened about their personal safelty , well being only . Hindu philosophy is like this only , each one wants progress for his own self , but not by pushing others down . Except for the religionist Brahminists ( & fascist Hindu Mass Media controlled by them ) whose livlihood depends on dividing & misleading people , there is a rare Hindu who hates Sikhs . Though I agree Sonia Gandhi is thousand times better than Indira( cruel & autocrat ) & Rajeev ( the mass murderer ) maybe she no longer has the support of Brahminist Hindus & she depends wholly on minorities like Muslims , Christians , Sikhs , Secular Hindus & Dalits .

Jan 30, 2010
Well tbh I like this. Your hate is really starting to show clearly. Earlier it was Bahmans now its Banias as well. We only now have to wait for Chattri/kshatriyas and Finally Ahir and then you will be hating all communities in India bar Dalits. Then it will be the dalits.

Haters have no community. You're one of them.

Hatred brings hatred. So stop hating Muslims by talking against them and Sikhs by interfering in our religion and claiming Sikhs are Hindus.

Do I need to repeat the story of Muslims and Jews,who are from the same descendant and sworn enemies now, once again ?

It is the bahman,bania nazi rascist clan whom Im against, those who wish to finish the "nyaarapan" of the Sikhs and wish us to blindly hate any community which they hate ,for example,the muslims.

Even Guru Gobind Singh ji told a bahman "Khatri ko puut hon,bahman ko nahi" when the pandit repeatedly try to claim "you are from us" .

From now onwards no one will address me as "YOU" in this forum.

Rules are equal for all forum members.

Jan 30, 2010
Kee Jaana Mein Kaun Ji ,
It seems that you too have fallen for Congress Propaganda ( Spokesman , Ghagga , Kala Afghana etc ) The pseudo-secular Congress is just good at making people emotionally charged , many of the blames can be put on RSS ( BJP ,Badal ) etc but it is blindly foolish to paint all Hindus with the same brush . Hindus & Sikhs are brothers , infact most of the Hindus I know do not have any thing towards Hinduism even , they all are concerened about their personal safelty , well being only . Hindu philosophy is like this only , each one wants progress for his own self , but not by pushing others down . Except for the religionist Brahminists ( & fascist Hindu Mass Media controlled by them ) whose livlihood depends on dividing & misleading people , there is a rare Hindu who hates Sikhs . Though I agree Sonia Gandhi is thousand times better than Indira( cruel & autocrat ) & Rajeev ( the mass murderer ) maybe she no longer has the support of Brahminist Hindus & she depends wholly on minorities like Muslims , Christians , Sikhs , Secular Hindus & Dalits .

Congress,BJP,Badal dal,Communist,Janata,Samajwadi etc etc are all the same .
Translate All India Congress party to hindi,it is Akhil Bhartiya Jan Sangh which is the same as Bhartiya Jan Sangh which is the mother of BJP.

All are playing a friendly match of opposing rhetoric(only opposing speeches )just to fool the minorities.Sikhs and other minorities have been fooled like this since 1947.

It is surprising by now you have not realised who I support .I dont support any of the above parties .Many in Punjab have realised there is no use supporting any traditional parties as all have the same "bahmvandi RSS soch" so in the present political system interference in our affairs will continue .

Nothing short of freedom will be able to look after the aspirations of the Sikh and Punjabi community.If you are in Punjab then come to Fatehgarh Sahib tommorow ie 12 February,2010 and see for yourself the anger which the Sikh community has for the Indian state.
Call me desh drohi I dont care but we will use all means including International pressure to gain freedom which is our birth right

No one can stop our voice by mass arrests and torture and large scale misuse of the media.This is no longer a laughing matter.Shaheeds of a kaum lay the foundation of freedom but our shaheeds have surpassed all records ie around 2 lakhs.Each and every Amritdhari was killed from 1984 to 1994.
Indian state said "muthi bhar aatankvaadi Pakistan kee sheh per aatankvaad phailaa rahay hain" saying this they killed 2 lakh Amritdharis and their family supporters.These people had nothing to do with Pakistan.

YouTube- Khalistan: The Interview of Bhai Daljit Singh Bittu

YouTube- DIVIDE INDIA 4 khalsistan (MUST WATCH)

This is what is meant by bahman,bania nazi clan(bahmanvaad).Hindu word exists nowhere not even in the vedas.Also listen to which all are not included amongst them in India.The following speech was given in front of Punjabi Indian journalist Kuldeep Nayyar :​

YouTube- Khalistan is our birth right-3

Jan 30, 2010
Kee Jaana Mein Kaun Ji ,

Just ask any hindu to say "Sant Bhindranwale Zindabad","Khalistan Zindabad" or even "Raj Karega Khalsa" openly ,you will know who hates who.Sant Bhindranwale was asking for rights of Punjab,not only Sikhs.

They force every one including Sikh childrent o say "Jai Hind" "Bharat Mata kee Jai" in every school.If they have so much regard for Sikhs then why not "Raj Karega Khalsa" ?

Nothing for Punjab can be expected from pagridhari baahmans Manmohan Singh and Badal.Please list their contributions for Punjab.

First of all India is a "Unified states of India" where states have been unified into India by force.Each corner is having tendency to seperate.Kashmir,Khalistan,whole of North East,Tamil,Naxalites.

If the bahman,bania nazi clan has so much power which they keep showing on TV then why are thousands of kms of Aksai chin are with China ?
Why are 40,000 kms of Indian territory under naxalite rule ?
Why has the butcher of Punjab KP Gill (whom the bahman bania clan calls "Super cop" for eliminating a whole generation of Amritdharis)surendered before naxalites and returned saying he cant control them ?

Just remember that it was economic factors which led to collapse of India's pal Soviet Union.Mass killings by the vedic fascists and the consequences have led to financial crisis in India.

Jan 30, 2010
The bottom line is Sikhs want to have relations with other communities based on "mutual respect"(from both sides) only.There is nothing known as "Hindu Sikh unity" or "Sikh Muslim unity" or "Hindu Muslim unity".All these are misnomers.I'll again say the day "Hindu Sikh unity" is complete Sikhism will finish ,which can never happen.We are deadly against this.This was the main reason for all the fight since 1978 but the state thought by killing 2 lakh Sikhs the problem will finish but nothing can ever be solved by killing instead of solving the problem.The new generation of Sikhs in Punjab as well abroad are much more informed and more determined than the earlier generation .

Sikh's are no one's enemies but will leave no one who interferes in their religion be it Moghal,Afghan,English or now Bahmanvaad.

Interference in the religious affairs by anyone Hindu,Muslim,Christian etc is intolerable for any Sikh.

The Bahman Bania fascist clan will have to pay for this interference in Sikh affairs and for all the genocide committed since 1978 in the same way as the Moghals,Afghans had to pay earlier which culminated in the Sikh Raaj.

AusDesi

SPNer
Jul 18, 2009
Hatred brings hatred. So stop hating Muslims by talking against them and Sikhs by interfering in our religion and claiming Sikhs are Hindus.
I don't hate muslims. That doesn't mean I should forget things that muslims have done to people of other religions.

Do I need to repeat the story of Muslims and Jews,who are from the same descendant and sworn enemies now, once again ?
Actually they are not. I have never come across a Jew who wanted all muslims to die. On the contrary, many muslims I knew hated the jews to the end. Muslims take it the wrong way. Its not a Jewish-Muslim problem.

There are more Jews than Israel and more Muslims than Palestine.

It is the bahman,bania nazi rascist clan whom Im against, those who wish to finish the "nyaarapan" of the Sikhs and wish us to blindly hate any community which they hate ,for example,the muslims.
Thats the RSS types. You assume everyone hates them like that. I mean personally for someone like me hating muslims would be pretty ironic considering I am learning to read Nastaliq so I can read Sufi poetry.

Hating two entire castes because of the actions of a few speak a lot about your personality.

Even Guru Gobind Singh ji told a bahman "Khatri ko puut hon,bahman ko nahi" when the pandit repeatedly try to claim "you are from us" .
I went through this quote on the net. Not everyone explains it as you do. From what I read he meant he will take up arms in a critical situation rather than praying for the best. I don't think that is offensive to Brahmins themselves.

From now onwards no one will address me as "YOU" in this forum.

Rules are equal for all forum members.
What are people supposed to address you as. Please do tell me, My liege.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM