• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

A Pakistani Sikh Exposing Lies Of Baahmanvaadi Media

Hardip Singh

SPNer
Jan 14, 2009
Baahmanvaadi media is trying it's best unsucessfuly to bring Sikhs and Muslims at each other's throats through lies.

Here Dr Swaran Singh of Pakistan is exposing their lies:

YouTube- Sikhs in Pakistan

This is a total lie and a cover up operation. Our Sikhs paid to Taliban to let them live over there. For our Sikh brothers over there, this situation is really frustating, they cant say anything against Talibans even after paying them.

Feb 19, 2007
Delhi India
Just like you can get any number of Sikhs from Punjab in India to support RSS.
It is really sad that Sikhs all over have been reduced to becoming rank opportunists and paying just lip service to the teachings of Gurus.

Many years ago when Kashmiri Pundits were being targeted and forced to flee the valley, hundreds of prominent members of the community marched to Gurudwara Sis Ganj to pay homage to Guru Tegh Bahadur and highlight their plight which was similar to the Guru's time. But not a single worthy of DSGMC even met the community members let alone talk about extending any help!

Jan 30, 2010
This is a total lie and a cover up operation. Our Sikhs paid to Taliban to let them live over there. For our Sikh brothers over there, this situation is really frustating, they cant say anything against Talibans even after paying them.

He's sitting in Gurdwara and telling lie ?Either you are a kutcha Sikh who does not know the relationship between Sikh and Gurdwara or you are deliberately trying to mislead.

Let us assume for a moment he's telling some percentage of lie.Not a single Sikh has been killed by either Muslim or Pak army.By muslims I did not mean Taliban or favouring such fascist groups,rather I mean the common muslim in Pakistan.But the fact is not even fascist Taliban has killed a single Sikh.

Do you know anything about Chhatispora,Kashmir kand where more than 35 Sikhs were killed on the eve of Bill Clinton's visit to India?
This incident was blamed on so called Muslim militants and some innocent muslims were killed next day.Later on Kashmir police and Indian army conceded that they killed the innocent muslims in fake encounter.

Madeiline Albright ,Secretary of Bill Clinton had revealed in her book that this massacre was conducted by security forces.Even eye witnesses told that the killers were shouting "Jai Hind".Now you people dont try to brush it off as propoganda.Sikhs in Chhatispora know the truth.Baahmanvaadi media can go to any extent to distort various news item but truth will always remain truth.
Let us tell you all the efforts to bring Sikhs and Muslims at each other throats have always failed and will always fail.Muslims have been persecutors of Sikhs in the form of Moghuls,Afghans but at the same time we can and will never forget Muslims associated with Sikhs throughout Sikh history including Peer Budhu Shah who gave his life for Guru Gobind Singh ji or Sain Mian Mir ji who laid the foundation of Darbar Sahib,Amritsar.There are countless such examples.Since 1978 the bahmanvaadi forces have commited such acts which has put the acts of Moghals to shame.Killing 2 lakh Sikhs and then killing even those like advocate Jaswant Singh Khalra who was investigating those massacres and fake encounters is not a joke.

RSS and hindutva forces can put whole of it's media machinery or otherwise to prove that Darbar Sahib,Amritsar is a hindu temple but not a single Sikh is going to believe that.

RSS propoganda has no effect on Punjab Sikhs.Instead they are only wasting their time and money to desperately prove Sikhs are Hindus and are only increasing the bitterness of Punjab Sikhs for RSS and it's offshoots.In turn they are also making us more determined to free ourself from this slavery.

YouTube- MASSACRE OF KASHMIRI SIKHS by Hindutva govt

Some Sikhs may be led astray by this propoganda for some time but ultimately they will realise the truth.

Aj kal kaun kaun apnay aap nu Sikh kehnda asi sab jaanday haan

Jan 30, 2010

You forget that if thousands of Sikhs fled Taliban area,millions of Muslims also fled that area to escape shelling by both sides and fear of Taliban.

"Our Sikh brothers"..these words are again against the concept of "Sikhi" ie "Sarbat daa bhaalaa" and again shows your unfounded hatred towards all Muslims due to the baahmanwadi media and RSS day tukkar boch Sikhs(ie those Sikhs who bark for a piece of bread from their masters)

We are neither Muslims nor Hindus and we maintain equal relations with both the communities.

Some RSS people also claim that Pak muslims were once Hindu or Sikhs so our relation with these people becomes special and on equal basis with that with hindus in India.

But if some RSS people including RSS Sikhs and the bahman,bania clan think that they can get these people back into the hindu fold by nazi tactics or cunningness then they are wrong.It will only lead to their own destruction.

The example of nazi Taliban is in front of them.

Jan 30, 2010
Sikhs living in Peshawar,the Taliban area :

YouTube- Sikhs in Pakistan-2 (Peshawar)

Sikhs and Muslims are not enemies .But some discrimination by individual groups or govts happens every where be it in India,Pakistan,UK,USA,Australia,France etc.

Moreover,certain events are exaggerated many fold by some people in India including media for their vested interests.

AusDesi

SPNer
Jul 18, 2009
Dharmashtere Australiashtre
How good Pakistanis were towards Sikhs can be seen through videos about partition. When they couldn't get money or gold off poor Hindus and Sikhs they just kidnapped their daughters.

Also, If you ever go to Delhi, please go and meet the Afghan sikhs who fled Afghanistan. They will not only explain their treatment but also their treatment in Pakistan on the way to India.

Jan 30, 2010
How good Pakistanis were towards Sikhs can be seen through videos about partition. When they couldn't get money or gold off poor Hindus and Sikhs they just kidnapped their daughters.

Also, If you ever go to Delhi, please go and meet the Afghan sikhs who fled Afghanistan. They will not only explain their treatment but also their treatment in Pakistan on the way to India.

How good baahmanvaadis have been to the Sikhs can be seen from what they did from 1978 till today .Now they have started interfering directly in our religion.

Even the 1947 riots took place because of the bahman,baniya clan and their false promises to the Sikhs.Every Sikh and Muslim is regretting this now except for the RSS minded Sikhs who are blinded by the anti Muslim hatred.

I have already mentioned Sikhs are not the only ones who fled from Taliban of Afghanistan and Pakistan .

Have you met those Sikhs from Afghanistan or you heard from your media ?

Have you ever gone to Pakistan with the Sikh jathas or you heard from your media ?

I call this hearsay.You have never made any comment on SPN with any proof.Indian media clips are no proof.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
Even the 1947 riots took place because of the bahman,baniya clan and their false promises to the Sikhs.Every Sikh and Muslim is regretting this now except for the RSS minded Sikhs who are blinded by the anti Muslim hatred.

Seriously Do you have any knowledge of History? or You just blame RSS for each and every bad thing that happened to sikhs and for your kind information Riots in 46-47 was started by Muslim league by openly stating that they cannot live with other communities.For more information just go and read Muslim leagues direct attack on Hindu's and sikhs by SGPC

AusDesi

SPNer
Jul 18, 2009
Dharmashtere Australiashtre
How good baahmanvaadis have been to the Sikhs can be seen from what they did from 1978 till today .
If I had to use an Australian saying for you in decent language, it would that your head is so far up your rectum that you don't have a clue of whats happening in the real world.

I am sure Baamans and other hindus have done plenty of harm to Sikhism but that does not even compete with what the muslims have done to both Hindus and Sikhs.

Now they have started interfering directly in our religion.
I am no Sikh historian but i vaguely remember a certain Mughal king wanted the bani to be changed at least 400 years before RSS.

So first it was Bahmans and now its the Baniyas as well? 1947 riots were started by Muslims in Naokhali(West Bengal) and parts of Western Punjab.

Please read up history of a town by the name of Shekhupura. Anyways, in response muslims were killed in Eastern Punjab and other place in India. However, it was the Muslim League who started the rioting in 1946.

I have already mentioned Sikhs are not the only ones who fled from Taliban of Afghanistan and Pakistan .
I know that too. However, you might be interested to know that in Afghanistan Hindus were forced to wear yellow badges to distinguish them. You might remember something similar happening in Europe at one period of time. Btw, Hindus and Sikhs in Afghanistan are a close knit community as they've both faced persecution.

Anyways, read stories about how Afghani Sikhs are still treated in Afghanistan. How many have gone back? Majority will never leave India. A few will get UN HCR in other countries but none will go back to Afghanistan.
Have you met those Sikhs from Afghanistan or you heard from your media ?
met? I grew up with them. not one, not two. I grew up with at least 25 kids. They all had families and in total their entire community in Faridabad used to number thousands. They eventually moved to other cities for work but I remember in the period between 1993-1996 we had thousands of displaced Afghan Sikhs and Hindus in Faridabad alone.

Have you ever gone to Pakistan with the Sikh jathas or you heard from your media ?
I have never been to Pakistan. Jatthas aren't the only non-muslims in Pakistan. Pakistan's minorities have gone down since partition, its not an accident.

However, maybe you've forgotten but only recently Sikhs had to pay a ransom to be able to live in some parts of NWFP.

I call this hearsay.You have never made any comment on SPN with any proof.Indian media clips are no proof.
haha so all that mumbo jumbo about RSS taking over Punjabi news channels has proof?

Hearsay is not always false. My grand father told me of stories of katal-e-am in cities all over Western Punjab. He had to get from Multan, Punjab to Indian border. A distance of couple of hundred kilometres. However, atleast half a million Hindus and Sikhs never made it. Technically its hearsay but there is ample proof in books about partition. Go and read it sometime.

Anyway, lets give you one proof. My friend Jalinder Singh didn't go to school after 10th grade. He couldn't afford it as he grew up in poverty. His father used to sell peanuts on a redi(cart thing), im sure you've seen them in India. Last time I saw him he was too embarrased to talk to me since also worked on the redi. Why was he like this? His whole family had to flee the taliban. He family was rich and had a 3 story house in Khost. His eldest brother was shot openly in the street. His entire community flee to Pakistan where they were made to feel unwelcome because they were not muslims so they migrated to India and this batch happen to move to my hometown of Faridaba, Haryana.

Technically this is all hear say. I have never been to Pakistan or Afghanistan. The story of his brother getting shot in cold blood could be rubbish. The story about his community being forced to flee under shell fire could be rubbish. There was a guy who we called jangli he was also an afghan or a "kabuli" as we called them. He was mental. He would attack anyone if they said a particular word. That word was "K afir". I'll leave it up to you to use your imagination about why he went berserk over that word.

Maybe they were all criminals. Maybe the entire community was kicked out because so was everyone else. If you saw their eyes when they described their homes and how they were forced to flee, you would believe it too that they were specifically targetted much more than other pashtuns.

Feb 19, 2007
Delhi India
Yes just ask the refugee Sikhs from Pakistan. How the Muslim neighbours turned against them.
It is also a fact that these refugees were helped by the Govt of India to settle down in India by allotting them property against that lost by them in Pakistan and they were also given preference in Govt jobs. Lets not these things be passed over.
Later the Govt might have opposed the Sikhs for their just demands. So these are very complex issues and cannot be treated as black and white.
Yes the Sikhs are welcomed and treated warmly when they visit Pakistan. But that is traditional Muslim (especially Punjabi) Hospitality. But are you sure that they will not hesitate to stab you when it suits them?
Our Gurus have repeatedly taught us not to brand or label people based on their religion and castes. So lets not be blinded by hate for for whomsoever by just prejudices.

Jan 30, 2010
I know who you 3 are.Do I need to name you ?Unfortunately one of you is a moderator and has indirect support of Admin though Admin may deny this here.But I dont care.

All the ills that the Sikh community is facing is due to RSS and the assimilating attitude of the bahman,bania Aryan nazi clan and their fake so called Sikh supporters.We have proofs of that.

Apart from those proofs anyone with common sense can figure this out.Common sense is that various Punjabi news channels are controlled by Badal(this everyone in Punjab knows).Badal is controlled by BJP which is in turn under RSS.

As regards the big essay Ausdesi has written about NWFP,Khost etc was not neccassary as I have already said I have no sympathy for Taliban.Had the media been like today in the 1980's/90's we would have shown the true face of the Punjab police,Security forces to the whole world and everyone would be spitting on them.Just one video of the Ludhiana goli kaand bought unbelievable reaction .Imagine what would happen if the fake encounters had been shot on camera.

Just to inform you ignorant (or deliberately trying to be ignorant)people.Not only Sikhs but also 90 percent of Pakistan people are against Taliban.Not only this Pakistani people call the Taliban and mehsud gang as "Indian sponsored" agents.There are reports on the internet which claim that some Taliban leaders including Fazalullah and his father in law recieved direct payments into their accounts from across the border.I am not making this up,search on the net for this.

We will call whatever is wrong as wrong.No bahman,baniya or so called supreme Aryan nazi clan can force us to make our opinion according to their wishes or according to what their media claims.

Sikh(Khalsa) Baagi yaa Baadshah but never a slave.We can not be slaves of some one else's principles or ideas or religion even.

Jan 30, 2010
Yes just ask the refugee Sikhs from Pakistan. How the Muslim neighbours turned against them.
It is also a fact that these refugees were helped by the Govt of India to settle down in India by allotting them property against that lost by them in Pakistan and they were also given preference in Govt jobs. Lets not these things be passed over.
Later the Govt might have opposed the Sikhs for their just demands. So these are very complex issues and cannot be treated as black and white.
Yes the Sikhs are welcomed and treated warmly when they visit Pakistan. But that is traditional Muslim (especially Punjabi) Hospitality. But are you sure that they will not hesitate to stab you when it suits them?
Our Gurus have repeatedly taught us not to brand or label people based on their religion and castes. So lets not be blinded by hate for for whomsoever by just prejudices.

Yes you got my point.I am speaking of the general Muslim people not the Taliban or such fascist people.

Are you sure the bahman,bania nazi clan is not "already" stabbing the Sikhs on the back ?

Look at how people in this forum including the previous posters are abusing the whole muslim community in Pakistan.

Sikhs need to understand that RSS and fascist bahman,baniya nazi forces are doing exactly the opposite of what our Gurus taught us.Dont be fooled by their tactics.They want to finish the "Nyaarapan" of the Sikhs in the name of national integration and so called Hindu Sikh unity.Muslims dont use the slogan "Muslim Sikh unity" otherwise I would have said same about them also.

When Guru Nanak ji has declared Sikh is neither Hindu nor Muslim then how can we and who are we to after 500 years bring about that unity ?

Taliban=RSS/VHP/Bajrang dal/Shiv sena/Abhinav Bharat/Hindu Raksha Samiti=Fascists

Jan 30, 2010
If I had to use an Australian saying for you in decent language, it would that your head is so far up your rectum that you don't have a clue of whats happening in the real world.

I am sure Baamans and other hindus have done plenty of harm to Sikhism but that does not even compete with what the muslims have done to both Hindus and Sikhs.

I am no Sikh historian but i vaguely remember a certain Mughal king wanted the bani to be changed at least 400 years before RSS.

So first it was Bahmans and now its the Baniyas as well? 1947 riots were started by Muslims in Naokhali(West Bengal) and parts of Western Punjab.

Please read up history of a town by the name of Shekhupura. Anyways, in response muslims were killed in Eastern Punjab and other place in India. However, it was the Muslim League who started the rioting in 1946.

I know that too. However, you might be interested to know that in Afghanistan Hindus were forced to wear yellow badges to distinguish them. You might remember something similar happening in Europe at one period of time. Btw, Hindus and Sikhs in Afghanistan are a close knit community as they've both faced persecution.

Anyways, read stories about how Afghani Sikhs are still treated in Afghanistan. How many have gone back? Majority will never leave India. A few will get UN HCR in other countries but none will go back to Afghanistan.
met? I grew up with them. not one, not two. I grew up with at least 25 kids. They all had families and in total their entire community in Faridabad used to number thousands. They eventually moved to other cities for work but I remember in the period between 1993-1996 we had thousands of displaced Afghan Sikhs and Hindus in Faridabad alone.

I have never been to Pakistan. Jatthas aren't the only non-muslims in Pakistan. Pakistan's minorities have gone down since partition, its not an accident.

However, maybe you've forgotten but only recently Sikhs had to pay a ransom to be able to live in some parts of NWFP.

haha so all that mumbo jumbo about RSS taking over Punjabi news channels has proof?

Hearsay is not always false. My grand father told me of stories of katal-e-am in cities all over Western Punjab. He had to get from Multan, Punjab to Indian border. A distance of couple of hundred kilometres. However, atleast half a million Hindus and Sikhs never made it. Technically its hearsay but there is ample proof in books about partition. Go and read it sometime.

Anyway, lets give you one proof. My friend Jalinder Singh didn't go to school after 10th grade. He couldn't afford it as he grew up in poverty. His father used to sell peanuts on a redi(cart thing), im sure you've seen them in India. Last time I saw him he was too embarrased to talk to me since also worked on the redi. Why was he like this? His whole family had to flee the taliban. He family was rich and had a 3 story house in Khost. His eldest brother was shot openly in the street. His entire community flee to Pakistan where they were made to feel unwelcome because they were not muslims so they migrated to India and this batch happen to move to my hometown of Faridaba, Haryana.

Technically this is all hear say. I have never been to Pakistan or Afghanistan. The story of his brother getting shot in cold blood could be rubbish. The story about his community being forced to flee under shell fire could be rubbish. There was a guy who we called jangli he was also an afghan or a "kabuli" as we called them. He was mental. He would attack anyone if they said a particular word. That word was "K afir". I'll leave it up to you to use your imagination about why he went berserk over that word.

Maybe they were all criminals. Maybe the entire community was kicked out because so was everyone else. If you saw their eyes when they described their homes and how they were forced to flee, you would believe it too that they were specifically targetted much more than other pashtuns.

Hindus and Sikhs did the same to Muslims.You talk about after 1984 and after.

By giving references to 1947 you can not negate the muslim contibution towards Sikhism and our Gurus.

It was because of the false promises of the bahman,baniya clan to give a region to Sikhs in "North west India where they could experience the glow of freedom" .So those foolish Sikh leaders sided with this nazi clan and made the whole Sikh kaum to do so_Otherwise there was no enemity between Sikhs and Muslims before partition.

Jinnah had warned the Sikhs that you have so far seen the akritghans as slaves but wait till they get power and he was right.The akritghans have already enslaved the thinking of some percent of the Sikhs outside Punjab but will not be able to do so within Punjab.

A number of low and middle caste Hindus are already supporting our cause.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> Unfortunately one of you is a moderator and has indirect support of Admin though Admin may deny this here. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
Dear (???) Ji,

Stop playing a cry baby
CRYBABY0.GIF
and Learn to stand up for your-self without resorting to blame games and flame wars... If you are spitting venom on others then be prepared to take some as well.
VERTAG00.GIF

Everything except personal comments, insults, slurs is allowed on this forum. If you can not help controlling your hate filled behavior then it is recommended that you join forums like sikhsangat.com or topix.com. You will make many friends there.

Quote:
<table border="0" cellpadding="1" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr> <td class="alt2" style="border: 1px inset;"> Sikh(Khalsa) Baagi yaa Baadshah but never a slave.We can not be slaves of some one else's principles or ideas or religion even. </td> </tr> </tbody></table>
A GurSikh can never be enslaved except with the love for the waheguru but you seem to be hopelessly enslaved in vikaars (evils) like anger & ego. You need to control both of these to even qualify being a Gursikh.
welcome.gif

Gurfateh!

Jan 30, 2010
Dear (???) Ji,

Stop playing a cry baby :8-:)and Learn to stand up for your-self without resorting to blame games and flame wars... If you are spitting venom on others then be prepared to take some as well. :advocate:

Everything except personal comments, insults, slurs is allowed on this forum. If you can not help controlling your hate filled behavior then it is recommended that you join forums like sikhsangat.com or topix.com. You will make many friends there.

A GurSikh can never be enslaved except with the love for the waheguru but you seem to be hopelessly enslaved in vikaars like anger & false ego. You need to control both of these to even qualify being a Gursikh. :welcome:

Gurfateh!

It seems my shot hit the right place :48:
Sikhsangat.com is full of akritghans,liers and people who use deceptiion and threatening language.

Here at SPN others are spitting venom on me Im not.They dont read my previous posts and keep on referring to the same thing again and again.They keep on calling each of my posts lies and whatever they say as gospel truth.

kds1980

SPNer
Apr 3, 2005
INDIA
I know who you 3 are.Do I need to name you ?Unfortunately one of you is a moderator and has indirect support of Admin though Admin may deny this here.But I dont care.

Moderators are no special people on this site.Our duty is to ensure when we are online then this site could run smoothly O/W we just participate in discussions as ordinary members.No more powers are given to us and neither we are paid for this job.When any moderator engages in discussion then he is just an ordinary member.

Admin

SPNer
Jun 1, 2004
SPN
You would lament that i am preaching... but for a good discussion environment, it is very important, we talk on the same wavelength. Its like a give and take relationship. You get back in return to what you give to others... Hate begets hate, love begets love, respect begets respect... by simply condemning/labeling a whole Hindu community as RSS agents, you are basically closing all doors for a meaningful dialogue... achievement thus far in this exchange is flame wars, blame games, bad taste, ill feelings... You seem to have a very powerfully blessed weapon of knowledge in your hands, use it wisely... it can be more effective if used wisely...

The thankless job of a moderator is to break the dead lock by trying to bring both the arguing parties on the same wavelength... it may seem like siding or supporting one party or the other but to maintain a right balance, this seems to be the only way as to how this game can be played fairly.

Thank you for understanding and consideration,

Gurfateh!

:happysingh:

Jan 30, 2010
No I am neither blaming the whole Hindu nor Muslim community for anything.

If you think the bahman,baniya Aryan nazi thinkers are the whole hindu community then I cant help it.

If you(I dont mean Aman Singh) wish to keep quite when our house is burning then it doesn't mean that I'll also keep quite ,be an onlooker and let it happen.

Whether any one thanks me or not it does not matter but I'll not shy away from telling the truth.

If you wish to ban me then you are free to do so.

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM