• Welcome to all New Sikh Philosophy Network Forums!
    Explore Sikh Sikhi Sikhism...

Yogism 3HO Yoga - Advance Registration - Winter Soltice Event, Florida, US

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
Yoga - 3HO Foundation - Kundalini Yoga Classes - Summer Solstice

Winter Solstice Sadhana Celebration
Lake Wales, Florida
December 19 - 25, 2009
White Tantric Yoga®, December 21 - 23

“Revolve your life around Summer and Winter Solstice and everything will be taken care of.”
~Yogi Bhajan
Service Area Manager

sol.service5.jpg
Service Area Managers are service scholars who are Interested in taking their service experience to the next level. You should be an accomplished service scholar who is interested in making a long-term commitment to Solstice. A Service Area Manager’s service commitment includes, but is not limited to:
  • Daily staff meetings
  • Preparation for Solstice throughout the year
  • Building your team of service scholars and outlining your karma yogi needs
  • Managing your service scholars and karma yogis at Solstice
  • Leading your service scholar and karma yogi team in the daily meditation and check-in onsite
A Service Area Manager’s time commitment is ‘whatever it takes’. As a Service Area Manager your Solstice experience is intense and focused in your area of service. If you’re interested in supporting the 3HO mission through dedicated service, consider applying for a Service Area Manager position.

Winter Solstice Sadhana Celebration needs the following Service Area Manager positions:

sol.teacher.jpg
Onsite Registration Manager
  • Manage all aspects of registration at the event site including: information and forms, badges, payment, karma yoga, and children and youth camp registration
  • This person stewards the entire registration process including recruiting and building your team to provide a smooth registration experience for all participants
  • This position requires a modicum of service prior to the event to coordinate with Customer Service and Registration Assistants in Española

May 24, 2008
Narayan Jot Kaur Ji ,
This is exactly my worry about 3HO people . They are doing it more & more frequently & pompously . Haven't they read SIDH GOSHT baani by Guru Nanak Dev ji wherein Guruji clearly dismisses Yoga practices as a vehicle of attaining liberation because it increases EGO inside a person . I fear 3HO will end up as a cult like Naamdharis , Radha Soamis , Nakli Nirankaris which will do more harm than good to the cause of Sikhism .

spnadmin

1947-2014 (Archived)
SPNer
Jun 17, 2004
dalbirk

I completely appreciate your reservations and share some of them myself. We could talk privately about this.

So you and forum members understand why I post 3HO events. This is not the first time. SPN reaches out to the broadest spectrum of Sikhs and I feel it is important that we reflect our diverse membership.

Thanks

❤️ CLICK HERE TO JOIN SPN MOBILE PLATFORM